Ellucian Recruitment and Student Success CRM

Work for Ellucian Recruitment and Student Success CRM?

Learning about Ellucian?

Compare Ellucian Recruitment and Student Success CRM to Similar Solutions

Ellucian Recruitment and Student Success CRM Reviews

Ask Ellucian a Question
Showing 16 Ellucian reviews
Ellucian review by <span>Jered S.</span>
Jered S.

"Don't even try."

What do you like best?

This product has been a nightmare from the start. The only thing that this product has going for it, is the dashboards that can be created to track the activities of staff members, even then, the data pulled is never accurate.

What do you dislike?

I could go on and on, but let me just say that this product loses student information and is never accurate. Ellucian claims that their platforms "talk" to each other, yet our IT department connately has to correct communication issues between the platforms.

When Ellucian pitches this product, they claim that it auto processes student applications, however they fail to inform you about the 15 step process that you have to complete to process an application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stay as far away from this product as possible.

If anything this product has created more problems than solved. From not being able to communicate with the other Ellucian products, to claiming to auto process applications, this company has lied from the moment they try to sell it to you.

The biggest benefit this product offers is the satisfaction of getting rid of it and inputting a new platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Ellucian Recruitment and Student Success CRM
Ellucian review by <span>Cecilia G.</span>
Cecilia G.

"Organized contact"

What do you like best?

Ellucian provides a systematic structure for filing the profiles of current and past students at my institution and locating a means of contacting them as part of my work with the Registrar's office.

What do you dislike?

The software I use now seems a bit out of date: functions can take a while to load and the layout appears as if it came out of the late 90s. A renovated aesthetic would help the look of the software to match its usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your computer software can accommodate Ellucian and keep in close touch with your information technology department to determine acceptable usernames and passwords.

We use Ellucian to keep track of all our students and find means of reaching out to them as part of our goal to help more students finish their degrees. My growing familiarity with Ellucian has led me to find multiple points of contact across many media - internet, phone, mail, etc. - and update personal information as needed.

What CRM solution do you use?

Ellucian review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"A Nightmare from the Start"

What do you like best?

The concept of the tool is great -- provide a sleek student application and recruitment interface for your academic institution based on Microsoft's Dynamic CRM product. It was very attractive and relatively easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The primary issue is that Ellucian deployed a product before they had the resources trained to properly install and support it. With an on-premise solution, the installation was botched to the point where it couldn't be upgraded past a certain point, the BRIM service in conjunction with it's matching algorithms generated an enormous amount of duplicate ID's, and support tickets went unanswered for months because they didn't have people knowledgeable enough in the product area to handle the issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider other options if you're hosting on premises. Otherwise, you MUST go the route of having Ellucian host the product for you.

Our goal was to replace the Self-Service Banner application with a next-generation solution. However, we wound up cancelling our contract and uninstalled the product. We returned to using the SSB application which has been working much better -- we've seen a 95% reduction in duplicate PIDMs as opposed to using Recruiter.

Ellucian review by User in Higher Education

"Banner and Degree Works Works!"

What do you like best?

With training, it is relatively easy to learn. I love the documentation that it shows. It grants students the ability to do things, which promotes a sense of responsibility AND saves time for both students and advisors. Every link takes you to where it should, making it relatively straight-forward. Overall, I find it to be very useful.

What do you dislike?

It does not look as modern as it could look; it looks very basic. Some aspects of the recruitment part can be intimidating. It doesn't support all browsers, from my experience.

admissions, enrolling, grading

Ellucian review by User in Higher Education

"Basics met, but not much more"

What do you like best?

I like that reports can be created for data I need. Reports are, fore the most part, readable and easy to understand. I can download them into excel nicely, and the print reports look nice enough that I can share with my boss directly.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could create graphics with the data within the database without having to use another program. It could be more user friendly- it honestly took my about a year to feel really good with where everything is located- things are not intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better products out there, I wouldn't start using this unless we were already using.

We are able to keep out data in one place, which is important as we are many offices within a large system. Ellucian though, does not allow us to keep all information and so we need to use a secondary CRM (salesforce) for keeping track of engagements.

Ellucian review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Very powerful tool for Integration "

What do you like best?

I like the integration of the different platforms operated by Ellucian.

What do you dislike?

We had some lag in the web applications where students applications could not go through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good software and their customer support is top.

Student Enrollment. One of the benefits has been the ease of use and the ability to pull information from different parts of the ellucian programs because of the integration.

Learning about Ellucian Recruitment and Student Success CRM?

* We monitor all Ellucian Recruitment and Student Success CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Ellucian Recruitment and Student Success CRM to Similar Solutions