Elvanto

3.8

Elvanto is a church CRM database and volunteer management software built to manage your church from one system

Work for Elvanto?

Learning about Elvanto?

Elvanto Reviews

Ask Elvanto a Question
Showing 11 Elvanto reviews
Elvanto review by Denise T.
Denise T.

"Great Choice for Church Management!"

What do you like best?

I like the functionality and the asthetic of the website. Elvanto allows me to get complex reports of information on attendance and history for our events while still being relatively easy to use. The organization and design of the website is fairly intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish there were certain short cuts to viewing and sorting the attendance data for multiple groups without having to create a specific "report".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to figure out how use the Reports function on Elvanto. It took me a while to figure out, but once I did, the Reporting feature has been helpful. I even get an email automatically every week with certain reports that allow me to lead my team better

Working for a church, we regularly transfer members from one group to another in our organization. Elvanto allows us to easily communicate with group leaders about those changes (through removing / adding someone to a group, adding them to a People Flow, and leaving a note). It helps us to make sure that no person falls through the cracks or gets missed, and allows us to easily see the history of someone's involvement & attendance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Elvanto
Elvanto review by Alyson R.
Alyson R.

"Scheduling teams with ease"

What do you like best?

I liked having the ability to create a team and schedule the entire team with minimal effort. Rather than scheduling each individual, the software allowed me to group people together and schedule at once. I was also able to remove people from the schedule before a final submit, which was also useful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it was difficult to search for people in the list and difficult to edit families. I would often get stuck, in a family (not realizing I was there) and add people to that family incorrectly. We also often had trouble connecting a printer to the site.

Tracking and checking in people with ease. Scheduling and realizing scheduling conflicts immediately. Allowing multiple leaders to manage their own teams.

What Church Management solution do you use?

Elvanto review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Easy to Understand but Sometimes Confusing"

What do you like best?

I really like how you can assign and accept/deny all in the app. The management is simple and when using this for a church it is very helpful to all volunteers with the ability to manage and pick all dates and availability.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see a better distinction on the main screen between upcoming scheduled dates and the upcoming service times. Sometimes if you are not scheduled, it can be confusing as it just shows all the upcoming times that you are not scheduled for.

My church uses Elvanto for all the volunteer scheduling and I know that it has helped keep the flow of everything neat and tidy.

"Elvanto Review"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly well organized and easy to use. I like that I can use it as an employee and that I can also give student volunteers access to it who have leadership roles in our church. I like that it organizes volunteers for me.

What do you dislike?

Mostly, the App for mobile devices isn't great. That app really doesn't allow you to do very much compared to the incredible amount of things one can do on the website browser. I'll often just open it up in safari as opposed to using the app. Also, when playing songs from the app, if I close my phone, the songs stop playing which is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an organization that uses volunteers in a significant way or you like to organizing groups and book rooms and reservations then this is an incredibly useful tool. I'm not aware of the price since I'm not the person who's in charge of it, but as someone who has administrative powers and is able to allow other volunteers to use it, I very much enjoy it.

It helps us a church organization with attendance and administrative tasks like organizing songs and attendance

Elvanto review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"A way to keep track of memebers in a large organization "

What do you like best?

I like that all the info for our members are in one place. You can create groups and it adds organization to my work! I use it every week to know how many people I’m responsible for.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn’t understand that we want to keep track of people, but texting is a better option than phone calls. It will do an automated call but I wish there was an option to mark follow up without a automated option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s kinda complicated to use at first, so taking time in the beginning to learn helps a lot!

Having our members info in one place, all staff can access it easily .

Elvanto review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"A great tool if it's the right tool for your goals/needs"

What do you like best?

The calendar, room reservations, and volunteer scheduling services have been the most functional and seamless for me.

What do you dislike?

Some of the attendance tracking and use of forms doesn't quite allow me to access the metrics that I want. For example I want to know if someone comes 50% of the time or more, but don't have a way to track that. Though the folks at Elvanto may be able to help

We are solving volunteer coordinating and room reservations with Elvanto. It has made the amount of work for coordinators easy enough that college students do it.

User in Religious Institutions

"Elvanto as a church staff member"

What do you like best?

Elvanto makes many simple tasks a breeze for an average user, such as finding member’s contact info, reporting meeting attendance, and scheduling volunteers.

What do you dislike?

As a volunteer scheduler, there are some scheduling issues that could be improved. When you schedule a volunteer and then cancel their volunteer slot, it does not send an email saying the slot has been cancelled. Some features could also be added to make scheduling simpler, quicker, and automatic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software! I highly recommend it.

Church organization has been going well with Elvanto. It makes my administrative work faster, simpler, and easy to use.

User in Religious Institutions

"Elvanto is helpful in coordinating my job that requires a lot of coordinating of schedules"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps with coordinating volunteers. It's also extremely helpful in room reservations, swapping with another volunteer if I'm no longer able to do my volunteer role, and searching for people's contact information.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the app version of Elvanto had more functionality. Currently, it's pretty limited in what it can do.

It helps our organization, New Life Church, in many logistical ways. In that way, it helps us to spend time doing other parts of our job.

Elvanto review by Haley F.
Haley F.

"Managing Church and religious websites"

What do you like best?

the organizational aspects, it lets you input and find members and terms easily

What do you dislike?

a little hard to learn, at first it takes a bit to get the program down. If you are not good with computer software, this one can be a bit challenging.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes, it is a great benefit for churches and religious organizations

organizing members

Elvanto review by Administrator in Civic & Social Organization
Administrator in Civic & Social Organization

"Marketing Director"

What do you like best?

It's an easy product that doesn't take too much for me to get to know.

What do you dislike?

I think that for some people, it's hard to understand.

It helps us keep things organized and doesn't make us rush around looking for things.

"Yay!"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use and has everything in one from children to scheduling worship.

What do you dislike?

The expense is a bit steep in my opinion.

Any church problems can be helped by this.

Learning about Elvanto?

* We monitor all Elvanto reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.