Elvanto

Elvanto is a church CRM database and volunteer management software built to manage your church from one system

Work for Elvanto?

Learning about Elvanto?

Elvanto Reviews

Ask Elvanto a Question
Showing 8 Elvanto reviews
Elvanto review by <span>Denise T.</span>
Denise T.

Great Choice for Church Management!

What do you like best?

I like the functionality and the asthetic of the website. Elvanto allows me to get complex reports of information on attendance and history for our events while still being relatively easy to use. The organization and design of the website is fairly intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish there were certain short cuts to viewing and sorting the attendance data for multiple groups without having to create a specific "report".

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to figure out how use the Reports function on Elvanto. It took me a while to figure out, but once I did, the Reporting feature has been helpful. I even get an email automatically every week with certain reports that allow me to lead my team better

Working for a church, we regularly transfer members from one group to another in our organization. Elvanto allows us to easily communicate with group leaders about those changes (through removing / adding someone to a group, adding them to a People Flow, and leaving a note). It helps us to make sure that no person falls through the cracks or gets missed, and allows us to easily see the history of someone's involvement & attendance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Elvanto
Elvanto review by <span>Kevin S.</span>
Kevin S.

Easy to Understand but Sometimes Confusing

What do you like best?

I really like how you can assign and accept/deny all in the app. The management is simple and when using this for a church it is very helpful to all volunteers with the ability to manage and pick all dates and availability.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see a better distinction on the main screen between upcoming scheduled dates and the upcoming service times. Sometimes if you are not scheduled, it can be confusing as it just shows all the upcoming times that you are not scheduled for.

My church uses Elvanto for all the volunteer scheduling and I know that it has helped keep the flow of everything neat and tidy.

What Church Management solution do you use?

Elvanto review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

Elvanto Review

What do you like best?

It's incredibly well organized and easy to use. I like that I can use it as an employee and that I can also give student volunteers access to it who have leadership roles in our church. I like that it organizes volunteers for me.

What do you dislike?

Mostly, the App for mobile devices isn't great. That app really doesn't allow you to do very much compared to the incredible amount of things one can do on the website browser. I'll often just open it up in safari as opposed to using the app. Also, when playing songs from the app, if I close my phone, the songs stop playing which is frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have an organization that uses volunteers in a significant way or you like to organizing groups and book rooms and reservations then this is an incredibly useful tool. I'm not aware of the price since I'm not the person who's in charge of it, but as someone who has administrative powers and is able to allow other volunteers to use it, I very much enjoy it.

It helps us a church organization with attendance and administrative tasks like organizing songs and attendance

Elvanto review by <span>Rebecca B.</span>
Rebecca B.

A way to keep track of memebers in a large organization

What do you like best?

I like that all the info for our members are in one place. You can create groups and it adds organization to my work! I use it every week to know how many people I’m responsible for.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it doesn’t understand that we want to keep track of people, but texting is a better option than phone calls. It will do an automated call but I wish there was an option to mark follow up without a automated option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s kinda complicated to use at first, so taking time in the beginning to learn helps a lot!

Having our members info in one place, all staff can access it easily .

Elvanto review by <span>Ryan B.</span>
Ryan B.
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

A great tool if it's the right tool for your goals/needs

What do you like best?

The calendar, room reservations, and volunteer scheduling services have been the most functional and seamless for me.

What do you dislike?

Some of the attendance tracking and use of forms doesn't quite allow me to access the metrics that I want. For example I want to know if someone comes 50% of the time or more, but don't have a way to track that. Though the folks at Elvanto may be able to help

We are solving volunteer coordinating and room reservations with Elvanto. It has made the amount of work for coordinators easy enough that college students do it.

Elvanto review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Elvanto as a church staff member

What do you like best?

Elvanto makes many simple tasks a breeze for an average user, such as finding member’s contact info, reporting meeting attendance, and scheduling volunteers.

What do you dislike?

As a volunteer scheduler, there are some scheduling issues that could be improved. When you schedule a volunteer and then cancel their volunteer slot, it does not send an email saying the slot has been cancelled. Some features could also be added to make scheduling simpler, quicker, and automatic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great software! I highly recommend it.

Church organization has been going well with Elvanto. It makes my administrative work faster, simpler, and easy to use.

Learning about Elvanto?

* We monitor all Elvanto reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.