Email on Acid

Generate an instant preview of your email in the most popular email clients! Instant email testing & code analysis.

Work for Email on Acid?

Learning about Email on Acid?

Email on Acid Reviews

Showing 14 Email on Acid reviews
Email on Acid review by <span>Elena R.</span>
Elena R.

Nice and easy way to test email confirmations on different platforms

What do you like best?

What I like about Email on Acid is its simplicity. We just set up our email confirmations to go to specific Acid's email and as a result we are able to do cross-platform and multi browser testing for web and mobile. This is a very useful tool for front-end development and quality assurance in terms of emails testing.

What do you dislike?

There are not many things that I dislike about Email on Acid, but the one I can think of at the moment - when it generates previews of email for all devices and browsers some of them can take a while (e.g. 5 minutes or more) and I don't usually wait for all the previews being generated. But most popular devices and browsers are generated just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are concerned about every little detail, Email on Acid is definitely a tool for you to use. They have a free trial and you can always try it free before deciding if this is the something you are looking for.

We have multiple web and mobile applications that generate emails. Mostly it's email confirmations that customers receive when an order is made, but also there are registration emails and even marketing campaigns. It's important for us that when a customer checks out his/her email from us, this email looks nice and neat. And Email on Acid in a few simple steps helps us to achieve this goal. I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Email on Acid
Email on Acid review by <span>Kristen W.</span>
Kristen W.

Great Email Preview Tool

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, the fact that you can just send to 1 email address every time and not need to add a new contact to your email automation tool each time, and the great analytics. There is also a plugin to Eloqua which is super helpful and convenient. I also like it that we can all login and see each others tests for additional quality control.

What do you dislike?

The spam test requires you send to a seed list, I wish it was run with the preview and other testing.

This helps us to make sure our emails look good on all platforms as well as increase deliverability. It also can help you when building your emails. We use templates but this is helpful when making changes to them, especially for people who are not as familiar with HTML.

What Other Email solution do you use?

Email on Acid review by <span>Josh H.</span>
Josh H.

Invaluable for all aspects of email testing

What do you like best?

If you're sending emails of any kind, a testing tool is vital to your workflow, and Email on Acid is one of the best options available. It has all the essential features you need, including image previews, link checking, spam testing, and an email builder. All of them work quickly and flawlessly, and a clean interface allows easy navigation to the different tools.

On top of all the basics, Email on Acid goes above and beyond with their unique link map tool that visually displays where all hyperlinks are within an HTML email and lets you know if they're working or not. It also includes an extremely powerful code analysis tool that displays warnings about unsupported tags or other HTML and CSS features in emails.

Email on Acid is especially helpful when working with clients and colleagues. Its share feature allows you to send a link to a third party that displays all of the important information about an email test without having to set up an account for them or bogging them down with more features than they need.

What do you dislike?

There is honestly not much to dislike about Email on Acid. It does everything that you would expect from an email testing platform and more, and it does it at a lower price point than any comparable competitor. The only reason I can think of not to use Email on Acid is if your ESP already includes testing tools, but it is likely that bundled tools are not as robust as a standalone platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you take advantage of the code analysis and spam checking features. If you use these diligently and take what you learn to heart, your emails will improve precipitously over time.

Email on Acid can save tons of time and headache when troubleshooting HTML email design. It is the easiest way I've found to do a comprehensive test on any message before sending, and it's saving us money by offering a more affordable option that similar tools.

Email on Acid review by <span>Hector Antonio C.</span>
Hector Antonio C.

Great Email As a Service Platform

What do you like best?

I used ConstantContact before I found Email on Acid, and their templates and customer support is by far superior. I really like how most of their designs are very responsive to mobile and web, and how they follow design trends very closely. Most of my emails have great read and click rates due to these features.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I realized that ConstantContact has better integration when sending mass emails and the time consistency when users get them; also, predictions on best times and unsubscribe features are better in other platforms (Constant Contact). Other than that, Email on Acid is probably the best email service I've tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their pricing is more competitive than other email services out there, which makes it very attractive. Plus, their customer service and designs are prime.

I need to communicate with my user base, whether they make a transaction, submit information, or subscribe to the weekly bulletin on my web app all communication is done through email.

Email on Acid review by <span>Crystal P.</span>
Crystal P.

Good email testing platform

What do you like best?

What I like best about Email on Acid is the speed the email loads. Within less than a minute of sending an email I get many email previews.

What do you dislike?

The user experience isn't very nice, it needs a make over.

Testing designed and coded email templates. The benefit is being able to test an email in several different email clients.

Email on Acid review by <span>Andrew P.</span>
Andrew P.

EOA makes your emails GOOD

What do you like best?

Digital marketers know the reach and power of email, but quality analytics, development and testing is lacking from email campaign services. EOA does email creation and monitoring. That's it. And they continuously offer more.

What do you dislike?

I wish the analytics had better reporting and aggregating tools.

We know how or emails perform. We know reliably what's opened and clicked, for how and on what devices. We put more time and resources into more emails because we've seen their full benefit.

Learning about Email on Acid?

* We monitor all Email on Acid reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.