EmailMeForm is incredibly powerful, dynamic, and provides a slew of integrations that make it a top level Form Builder. Here are some of my favorite features:
1. It integrates directly with Google Sheets (all form data can go directly into a Google Sheet that can be shared)
2. It processes payments with a number of gateways including Braintree, which is a huge deal for me
3. Completely mobile optimized
4. Lots of customization. 80+ fonts and you can customize every aspect of it just about. It allows us to stay on brand.
5. It accepts signatures in the form field section, so sending online forms that require signing is a breeze
6. Offers encryption - not just on the form, but different fields as well
7. You can build very large forms with this builder - Wufoo only allows you 10 max paragraph fields
This form builder also has an autoresponder built in, so after they hit submit you can send them a customized confirmation. HTML (source code) is supported, so you can truly get everything in there that you wanted.
I have used email me form for basic contact forms, registrations, profile building, questionnaires, surveys, data collection, payment processing, membership forms, NDAs, photo releases and more.
Our company runs 95% of our forms and our client forms via EmailMeForm.
With this form builder, I would only request more direct integrations, not integrations via webhooks.
I'd also like to customize label colors vs option colors, but this isn't that big of a deal.
I'd also like to be able to adjust the spacing. Again, I'd only ask for more design features in this product.