EmailMeForm

Free HTML Online Form Builder Helps you create web forms and surveys.

Work for EmailMeForm?

Learning about EmailMeForm?

EmailMeForm Reviews

Ask EmailMeForm a Question
Showing 4 EmailMeForm reviews
EmailMeForm review by <span>Allison E.</span>
Allison E.

"Very Functional but Interface Could Use Work"

What do you like best?

The email me platform works very well for what our company currently uses it for, call center escalations. It helps assist multiple teams (ex. call center agents and corporate offices) in contributing to one escalation ticket with the added function of emailing the persons involved when an update is made.

What do you dislike?

I have found that the interface could be a bit more user-friendly. It is limited in it's screen adaptability and there have been instances where the text is too small with no way to make bigger, or a ticket cannot fully scroll down so words at the bottom are unable to be seen without refreshing the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It could be difficult to use for anyone who is not tech-savvy, as the interface sometimes requires troubleshooting in order to view correctly but other than that it is a good solution and meets the requirements of what our company needed it to do.

We use it for a way to connect two separate parties involved with solving escalations for customers. It has helped us to make sure that everyone involved in an issue is being included on the progress and can see the status at anytime, since the tool works in real-time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EmailMeForm
EmailMeForm review by Administrator

"Simple solution for creating online forms!"

What do you like best?

The thing that is most likely my favorite thing that EmailMeForm has to offer is the started templates that make building a new form a breeze! It is so simple to use and doesn't demand a large learning curve to use. Easy-peasy!

What do you dislike?

I must admit that some of the premade template choices are aesthetically on the ugly side. Perhaps some more modern clean designs added to the mix would be appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There isn't much advice that I can lend you as it is a straightforward, easy to use form builder. You will be happy you gave it a try once you do!

We use these mainly for contact forms but have one client who uses them for many different sign-up forms.

They are easy to build and easy to make edits to which are instantly seen on the live form. We can encourage our more technically savvy clients to build or edit their own forms.

What Survey solution do you use?

EmailMeForm review by <span>Alexandra R.</span>
Alexandra R.

"The Best Form Builder Very Few People Know About"

What do you like best?

EmailMeForm is incredibly powerful, dynamic, and provides a slew of integrations that make it a top level Form Builder. Here are some of my favorite features:

1. It integrates directly with Google Sheets (all form data can go directly into a Google Sheet that can be shared)

2. It processes payments with a number of gateways including Braintree, which is a huge deal for me

3. Completely mobile optimized

4. Lots of customization. 80+ fonts and you can customize every aspect of it just about. It allows us to stay on brand.

5. It accepts signatures in the form field section, so sending online forms that require signing is a breeze

6. Offers encryption - not just on the form, but different fields as well

7. You can build very large forms with this builder - Wufoo only allows you 10 max paragraph fields

This form builder also has an autoresponder built in, so after they hit submit you can send them a customized confirmation. HTML (source code) is supported, so you can truly get everything in there that you wanted.

I have used email me form for basic contact forms, registrations, profile building, questionnaires, surveys, data collection, payment processing, membership forms, NDAs, photo releases and more.

Our company runs 95% of our forms and our client forms via EmailMeForm.

What do you dislike?

With this form builder, I would only request more direct integrations, not integrations via webhooks.

I'd also like to customize label colors vs option colors, but this isn't that big of a deal.

I'd also like to be able to adjust the spacing. Again, I'd only ask for more design features in this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using a Braintree integration and someone makes a payment, you have to log into the back office of Braintree and settle the payments. This isn't automatic.

EmailMeForm is simple enough for basic data and strong enough to make huge strides for a business. It's integration with Google Sheets is a critical feature that allows me to access data 24/7 in clean sheets. It just works well!

EmailMeForm review by <span>Shaiful Aizal A.</span>
Shaiful Aizal A.

"Useful, handy, awesome"

What do you like best?

The ability to allow people to contact me with close to zero effort.

What do you dislike?

Currently using the free plan, I see nothing to dislike so far.

The benefit of using EmailMeForm is I can have all queries/question in 1 place and backed up in the cloud rather than having each forms data on my own server.

There are not enough reviews of EmailMeForm for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

SurveyMonkey Logo
SurveyMonkey
SurveyMonkey is a provider of web-based survey solutions, trusted by millions of companies, organizations and individuals alike to gather the insights they need to make more informed decisions.
Google Forms Logo
Google Forms
Google Forms help you to create a new survey on your own or with others at the same time.
Qualtrics Research Core Logo
Qualtrics Research Core
Qualtrics Research Core is a provider of Online Survey Software. See how we can help you build an Online Survey.
Swagbucks Logo
Swagbucks
Swagbucks is the Web's premier rewards and loyalty destination.
SurveyGizmo Logo
SurveyGizmo
SurveyGizmo is an online survey software tool for designing online surveys, collecting data and performing analysis.
Google Surveys Logo
Google Surveys
Google Surveys is a business product by Google designed to facilitate customized market research.
Nicereply Logo
Nicereply
Customer Satisfaction Survey, NPS & CES
Zoho Survey Logo
Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey helps you create surveys in minutes. It helps you gain valuable responses through a various media and reports them in the format most comfortable to you.
Doodle Logo
Doodle
Doodle simplifies scheduling The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster
SurveyLegend Logo
SurveyLegend
SurveyLegend gives individuals and companies, large and small, the power to create mobile-friendly, gorgeous surveys with ease & a smile. Create beautiful surveys or questionnaires on your computer or tablet, customize the look, & display collected results with eye-catching and insightful graphics. SurveyLegend is the next generation of online surveys — engaging, platform-independent and beautiful.

Learning about EmailMeForm?

* We monitor all EmailMeForm reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.