G2 Crowd builds the world's largest business commerce platform fueled by $100M in funding 🚀

EmailMeForm

4.3
(46)

Free HTML Online Form Builder Helps you create web forms and surveys.

Work for EmailMeForm?

Learning about EmailMeForm?

We can help you find the solution that fits you best.

EmailMeForm Reviews

Ask EmailMeForm a Question
Write a Review
Filter Reviews
Filter Reviews
  • Ratings
  • Company Size
  • User Role
  • For Category
  • Industry
Ratings
Company Size
User Role
For Category
Industry
Showing 46 EmailMeForm reviews
LinkedIn Connections
EmailMeForm review by maria g.
maria g.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"EmailMeForm- Creador de formularios y empresas"

What do you like best?

Es un software muy versátil, ya que éste puede utilizarse en diversas plataformas, ya sea desde su ordenador, smartphone o tablet. Además es muy sencillo de utilizar, ya que para crear sus encuestas no necesita un conocimiento muy avanzado en códigos o estar muy avanzado en el tema. EmailMeForm cuenta con una amplia variedad de plantillas, temas, letras, patrones y todo lo necesario para crear sus encuestas o formularios de forma personalizada, ya sea cargando contenido predeterminado o cargando el suyo propio.

What do you dislike?

EmailMeForm es de pago, pero aún así en su versión gratuita te permite realizar tus propias encuestas y formularios sin tener mucho conocimiento, pagar por este software podría valer la pena, pero considerando que la versión gratuita es suficiente para crear un producto decente, y que el precio es un poco elevado, no es muy considerada esta opción. El no tener conocimientos muy avanzados y aún así poder realizar tú mismo las encuentas es una ventaja del software, pero embarcarse a proyectos profesionales para tu empresa sin tener un conocimiento o un mínimo manejo del mismo puede resultar en un producto poco atractivo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Desde que no requiere conociemientos muy avanzados sobre la creación y diseño de sitios web, es realmente sencillo de utilizar, pero es recomendable, que para usos profesionales se tenga un poco de conociento en diseño, para crear formularios caracteristicos de tu empresa o al menos que sean vistosos y atractivos. El sistema de pago es muy fácil y cómodo también, ya que basta con escoger la moneda deseada entre una gran variedad.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Se pueden procesar pagos internacionales, solo escogiendo la moneda entre las 25 monedas disponibles. EmailMeForm provee muchas opciones fáciles de pago, adaptándose a la comodidad del cliente y el encuestador. Su capacidad de personalización tan variada, te permite crear diseños atractivos. Esto te ofrece una gran ventaja hacia tu negocio ya que la cantidad de tiempo utilizada para acostumbrarse a este software no es muy alta, lo que no supone casi problema.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EmailMeForm
EmailMeForm review by Sophie T.
Sophie T.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Simple and easy contact form creator"

What do you like best?

EmailMeForm is our go-to solution for when we need to add a form to any web page. A contact form is the most often use case. You simply create a web form template with all the necessary field for the data you need and embed the form into your web page. The process is extremely simple and straightforward that even if you have zero to none coding skills you'll still be able to get the job done.

What do you dislike?

While the service id dead simple and effective, the visual aspects could have been better. A slight update of the visuals could make wonders especially to make the form not clash with the overall design of the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try with the free version and it might be even enough for you (depending on your needs, of course). The great service for a necessary tasks in any marketing work.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

EmailMeForm allows us to quickly and easily create contact and survey forms to embed into web pages. We can create forms in a few minutes and then it's just the matter of making the page go live.

What Survey solution do you use?

Thanks for letting us know!
EmailMeForm review by Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Decent Form Building Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool makes it easy to build long forms with a lot of fields. I appreciated the clean user interface and PayPal integration.

What do you dislike?

There was not enough grouping and conditional field and group tools for what I needed to do. I also struggled with adding calculated form fields. I also needed a few more options to pay with PayPal with more information being sent to PayPal, although that might be PayPal's limits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for all but the most complex forms.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I tried using this for a complex pre-order questionnaire form to determine client needs. It didn't quite do what I needed, but it seems to be a valuable tool that I would try again in the future for complex forms.

I also used this product to allow people to RSVP to my wedding, and for that purpose, it worked great.

EmailMeForm review by Allison E.
Allison E.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Very Functional but Interface Could Use Work"

What do you like best?

The email me platform works very well for what our company currently uses it for, call center escalations. It helps assist multiple teams (ex. call center agents and corporate offices) in contributing to one escalation ticket with the added function of emailing the persons involved when an update is made.

What do you dislike?

I have found that the interface could be a bit more user-friendly. It is limited in it's screen adaptability and there have been instances where the text is too small with no way to make bigger, or a ticket cannot fully scroll down so words at the bottom are unable to be seen without refreshing the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It could be difficult to use for anyone who is not tech-savvy, as the interface sometimes requires troubleshooting in order to view correctly but other than that it is a good solution and meets the requirements of what our company needed it to do.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use it for a way to connect two separate parties involved with solving escalations for customers. It has helped us to make sure that everyone involved in an issue is being included on the progress and can see the status at anytime, since the tool works in real-time.

EmailMeForm review by José Carlos A.
José Carlos A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"A powerfull tool for creating forms"

What do you like best?

The facility for using this application and all the variations that can offer. Furthermore, the documentation provides great examples organised in different sections.

What do you dislike?

For doing some custom works can be a little frustrated due to the lack of customization in some parts of the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the speed of development in your forms/surveys is essential, this tool is for you. On the other hand, if you prefer something more customizable, you should consider the use of other tool.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have resolve problems that needed the creation of forms for web pages in the minimum possible time. The best benefit is the quickness to do the job. The worst is the lack of customization.

EmailMeForm review by Michel-Ange K.
Michel-Ange K.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Great Software !"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. It helps me create forms and surveys that I can share with my team quickly. My team loves the fact we can all access the files easily and get the answers we need.

What do you dislike?

Client relationships tools are not so strong. Sometimes our clients don't really understand our reports from the tool and we need to use other formats before doing our presentations.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Surveys to collect data from customers. Our role as marketers is to be able to understand the behavior of our customers. The forms that EmailFromMe help us to be specific in our questions and obtain the kinds of information we want to improve our strategy.

EmailMeForm review by Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Easy online form builder"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, you can use it to make quick surveys or to gather other types of information. It's also great for making forms to use on social media, for instance on a Facebook page, so customers can interact directly from Facebook.

What do you dislike?

The templates were a little tricky to navigate at first, but got easier to navigate. It's a little bit of a learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy way to implement forms and surveys directly to your website or social media platform. It presents a more professional appearance when you have a form, survey, etc within your own site, rather than directing your customers to a third party site.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I used it in the past to create surveys for groups of people. It's a great way to capture information, especially if you're implementing new design or getting feedback about design from your audience.

EmailMeForm review by Christopher D. M.
Christopher D. M.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Easy form builder!"

What do you like best?

One of the hardest thing in my opinion is to get a form that works well on every device(pc,tablet,phone). Getting one custom coded and cost you a lot more than using emailmefrom. The ease of use, no need to know any coding, their pre-made templates and pricing are amazing!

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike from their platform. It easy and straight to the point.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Mostly to build an email database/lead capture. With a few simple clicks I can have a form done in less than a few minutes.

EmailMeForm review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Simple solution for creating online forms!"

What do you like best?

The thing that is most likely my favorite thing that EmailMeForm has to offer is the started templates that make building a new form a breeze! It is so simple to use and doesn't demand a large learning curve to use. Easy-peasy!

What do you dislike?

I must admit that some of the premade template choices are aesthetically on the ugly side. Perhaps some more modern clean designs added to the mix would be appreciated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There isn't much advice that I can lend you as it is a straightforward, easy to use form builder. You will be happy you gave it a try once you do!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We use these mainly for contact forms but have one client who uses them for many different sign-up forms.

They are easy to build and easy to make edits to which are instantly seen on the live form. We can encourage our more technically savvy clients to build or edit their own forms.

EmailMeForm review by Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"The Best Form Builder Very Few People Know About"

What do you like best?

EmailMeForm is incredibly powerful, dynamic, and provides a slew of integrations that make it a top level Form Builder. Here are some of my favorite features:

1. It integrates directly with Google Sheets (all form data can go directly into a Google Sheet that can be shared)

2. It processes payments with a number of gateways including Braintree, which is a huge deal for me

3. Completely mobile optimized

4. Lots of customization. 80+ fonts and you can customize every aspect of it just about. It allows us to stay on brand.

5. It accepts signatures in the form field section, so sending online forms that require signing is a breeze

6. Offers encryption - not just on the form, but different fields as well

7. You can build very large forms with this builder - Wufoo only allows you 10 max paragraph fields

This form builder also has an autoresponder built in, so after they hit submit you can send them a customized confirmation. HTML (source code) is supported, so you can truly get everything in there that you wanted.

I have used email me form for basic contact forms, registrations, profile building, questionnaires, surveys, data collection, payment processing, membership forms, NDAs, photo releases and more.

Our company runs 95% of our forms and our client forms via EmailMeForm.

What do you dislike?

With this form builder, I would only request more direct integrations, not integrations via webhooks.

I'd also like to customize label colors vs option colors, but this isn't that big of a deal.

I'd also like to be able to adjust the spacing. Again, I'd only ask for more design features in this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using a Braintree integration and someone makes a payment, you have to log into the back office of Braintree and settle the payments. This isn't automatic.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

EmailMeForm is simple enough for basic data and strong enough to make huge strides for a business. It's integration with Google Sheets is a critical feature that allows me to access data 24/7 in clean sheets. It just works well!

EmailMeForm review by User in Libraries
User in Libraries
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Simple way to integrate payment into forms"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a single tool that allows for the building of custom forms and collecting payment. It's great that you don't have to switch platforms for one function over another. The templates library always proves to be useful, as well, with better looking forms than I could ever dream to have myself.

What do you dislike?

I wish the free plan had more features. I can do more with SurveyMonkey or Google Forms. I can understand not having free payment integration (of course), but the limits leave something to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simple form builder with payment integration, it'd be difficult to find a better deal. It's economical and customizable. However, if you're just doing forms/surveys without collecting payment, there are more robust solutions out there for free.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The ability to collect contextualized payments- I can learn about customers with every order.

EmailMeForm review by lily l.
lily l.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Very nice and warming place"

What do you like best?

It catches my attention a lot and keeps me truly focused.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about this place. It is very good as a whole.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you all to go on there and have fun. It is a very good website.This place makes me very happy and keep me really engaged and I am sure that everyone would be happy to become part of this place. Everyone on there is also willing to help and step up.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have realized that they are willing to do anything that you need and be there for you in everything.

EmailMeForm review by Awarun T.
Awarun T.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"EmailmeForm Review"

What do you like best?

The form interface is very user friendly with the possibility of adding as many field as possible; Its the best i have seen and used thus far; another beautiful thing about it is that it comes with beautiful themes and links.

What do you dislike?

The payment gateway in my country Nigeria is somewhat limited on the soffware, so i use the offline payment which makes it a little bit difficult for my client to pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good pick for academics, researchers and web developers.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Web development, Fund raising, research survey, data gathering and for customer loyalty evaluation.

EmailMeForm review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"It's not really that free"

What do you like best?

EmailMeForm offers a free account. But that isn't really the case...

What do you dislike?

Yes it claims to be free, but it does come with constant bombardments, coaxing you to upgrade to a paid plan, through advertising and pop-up windows. This really encumbers usability and restricts you from testing the service to decide whether to upgrade or not.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It lets us be able to quickly create surveys for our web pages. We make the forms and then we are able to upload them within a few hours.

EmailMeForm review by Ruth F.
Ruth F.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Good Product, but still has some way to go!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of data collecting, we use the system to submit surveys to our students. It has a lot of pre-made worksheets you can use.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to use when you are not used to it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It helps to reach all different kinds of our population of students. We have online students who cannot make it to the campus. So we use this system to collect demographic data as well as survey how we are doing.

EmailMeForm review by Glen C.
Glen C.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Good Program"

What do you like best?

Emailme is an easy program to use for someone who isn't great at creating forms.

What do you dislike?

I think Email me is a good program, it really does exactly what it needs to do.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use it for registrations for Workshops and other things.

EmailMeForm review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Form Builders"

What do you like best?

Multifunctionality, multiple features and attributes

What do you dislike?

1. Its name. 2. Pricing. Being a player in a space where many competitors offer similar services, this tool is slightly overpriced

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try finding other tools, but if you need a one stop shop, then you can stop here!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I have used EmailMeForm for mass communication rollouts, since my company does market research. I use the tool for targeted forms, through which I convert leads. The main benefits have come through that, as well as feedback through surveys. We have an excellent creative team that handles surveys through the tool and I have worked with them using EmailMeForm

EmailMeForm review by Kriti M.
Kriti M.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Easy and secure platform "

What do you like best?

Templates that are inbuilt that can be used easily

You can also use your excel tables in the form to showcase your customers what has been done

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike as of now

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

One integrated platform

You don’t have to send multiple links for them to fill form and pay for the services in one go it’s done

EmailMeForm review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Makes drafting emails a breeze"

What do you like best?

The many forms offered are great and allow for a lot of time savings for long emails that can be drafted similarly.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a little more user-friendly, but the forms I typically have used were always very easy to come back to once used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When emailing many people during the day, having standard email forms can largely help and this application can help in your endeavors.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Drafting long emails that take the same format, especially when sending many similar emails to different people. Lots of time and effort saved when I used EmailMeForm.

EmailMeForm review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"EmailMeForm Good for Your Review From Your Customers/Audience"

What do you like best?

The pre-installed template for surveys. This make it easier for one to navigate around and do editing without sweating much

What do you dislike?

Although it came with pre-installed template (in the case for survey), it can be a little bit confusing for first-timers. However i believe this can be sorted out by removing some info

Recommendations to others considering the product

EmailMeForm is pretty good if you would like to hear more information about how people get to know about your products, brand, company or website.

You can use it to collect review and improvise

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

To gather information about my website from audience

EmailMeForm review by Shaiful Aizal A.
Shaiful Aizal A.
Validated Reviewer
Verified Current User
Review Source

"Useful, handy, awesome"

What do you like best?

The ability to allow people to contact me with close to zero effort.

What do you dislike?

Currently using the free plan, I see nothing to dislike so far.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The benefit of using EmailMeForm is I can have all queries/question in 1 place and backed up in the cloud rather than having each forms data on my own server.

EmailMeForm review by User in Financial Services
User in Financial Services
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Easy, seamless way to maintain records of interested visitors"

What do you like best?

Built for non-tech savvy users, no coding required. Do it yourself intuitive form and survey builder interface with fields ready for immediate implementation and customization.

What do you dislike?

Only 100 form entries per month in free account

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to build forms through websites and embed the code into a site - easy to implement, use, and design. One of the dislikes I have is the limitation of 100 forms for a free account. Otherwise, it is an inexpensive and reasonable service to use.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Building forms throughout website. Very easy to use.

EmailMeForm review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Integrative Survey and Form Builder"

What do you like best?

Want a form and survey builder that is as easy to use as Google forms but gives you web code to paste into your browser? This is your completely customizeable tool!

What do you dislike?

No complaints at all with this program we loved it!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Web integration between low cost websites and user surveys

EmailMeForm review by Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great Survey, Form Builder"

What do you like best?

Great way to quickly build form or survey for engagement on your website or email

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be improved/modernized a bit for greater appeal and easier use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, and save time and money!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Quick Way to save time and money by building forms/surveys quickly...

EmailMeForm review by Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Used for a while but switched to SurveyMonkey"

What do you like best?

It was okay and you could customize and build surveys which was what we needed

What do you dislike?

It was harder to use and more people were quick to catch on with survey monkey better

Recommendations to others considering the product

just go with surveymonkey

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are publication and communications

EmailMeForm review by Katarina S.
Katarina S.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Affordable and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it's Built for non-tech savvy users and it has Built for non-tech savvy users.

What do you dislike?

There weren't a lot of templates to choose from

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Benefits are that it is capable of social integration with Facebook, Twitter and blogs

EmailMeForm review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Super great program"

What do you like best?

I loved how easy it was too access and work with the interface. It make my emailing simple and streamlined.

What do you dislike?

I think it could have used some different fonts or at least more modern ones.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I'm not sure what problems we we solving other than having an interface that was used friendly. The benefits are that at least my older colleagues who are not great with computers can use it with ease.

EmailMeForm review by User in Internet
User in Internet
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Emailmeform Review "

What do you like best?

I think it has a pretty smooth looking interface but could probably work on some of its functionality and add a few other cool add ons to it as well to make it just a little bit more functional as well.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about it. It is definitely a good software.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

It is a free online form builder and also can help with creating surveys.

EmailMeForm review by Henry W. L.
Henry W. L.
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Email me.. yes we will"

What do you like best?

The forms are very simple but can be very thought out carefully. I love the layouts

What do you dislike?

If I dislike one is could have more templates

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Easily to.contact us using forms.

EmailMeForm review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great tool for data collection and sharing"

What do you like best?

The ability to create forms and surveys using their designs or creating your own is very convenient. A lot of third party apps can be integrated as well.

What do you dislike?

Some of their designs are very generic so it would be good to have more options available for users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the software first to make sure it fits your business needs

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Ease of use, easy collaboration.

EmailMeForm review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Excellent!"

What do you like best?

Very reliable forms and surveys. Very easy to use and works on any device including mobiles! Also easy to integrate my forms with other web apps that I use and requires no programming!

What do you dislike?

I like using it and I dont have any issues with it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Collecting payments. I use their trusted payment gateways with my forms. Very secure!

EmailMeForm review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Forms are easy to use, great product and service

What do you dislike?

It's a bit complex and overwhelming at first

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Collecting payments

EmailMeForm review by Administrator in Environmental Services
Administrator in Environmental Services
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Very satisfied customer "

What do you like best?

Being able to provide my clients with a secure way to send me their payments. Very satisfied with customer service help also.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Any problems I had I just called and they gave me the answers and walked me through it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Being able to create forms the way I want and needed them to look

EmailMeForm review by User in Higher Education
User in Higher Education
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Make Things Simpler"

What do you like best?

This is an easy to use, always on service. Forms are easy to make and attractive. Forwarding options are many. . Great service, and great product

What do you dislike?

It should be more user friendly and little bit cheaper

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Creating surveys for the startups and I found that it is very easy for the people to respond

EmailMeForm review by Administrator
Administrator
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"HIGHLY RECOMMENDED "

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to build survey onto your business Website . There are free plans available

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be difficult to understand how to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the free templates available could save you a lot of time.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

We are able to Share by link, blogs, and social media.

EmailMeForm review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Useful Tech"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that you can use these forms for virtually any type of need at work.

What do you dislike?

They can sometimes be hard to customize for specific needs so I have had to find alternates.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

I use it to communicate with mass amounts of staff at once.

EmailMeForm review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"email me from review"

What do you like best?

support , drag and edit form... support is really important especially when you are dealing with business that has lots of stake holders.

What do you dislike?

so far i cannot see what i dislike about it

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

sending in mobile platform really eases the work and facilitates the communication

EmailMeForm review by User
User
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Could be better"

What do you like best?

I like being able to use the drag and drop editor simply

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that there aren’t a lot of options compared to other form software

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The best benefit has been the drag and drop editor

EmailMeForm review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great Service, very efficient "

What do you like best?

It allows you to be able to make and send forms and documents.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the service glitched, but overall good product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service, reccomended to everyone!

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Allows you to create and send forms right from your fingertips.

EmailMeForm review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great Informational Platform"

What do you like best?

Easy to design forms for all of my needs

What do you dislike?

Pricing slightly higher than budget. We were looking for something more cost effective

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

The customization for my department was always a problem, but this make it easier

EmailMeForm review by User in Hospital & Health Care
User in Hospital & Health Care
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Wonderful service. Great templates and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about it.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Able to reach a consumer before they go to social media. Have improved aspects of business.

EmailMeForm review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great experience! "

What do you like best?

This website is great for service building!

What do you dislike?

While it is great for use without program knowledge, it needs to be marketed more.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Collecting payments, contact data, registrations, event RSVPS, etc.

EmailMeForm review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"It was pretty easy"

What do you like best?

It was super much pretty explainable not hard to use

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I didn’t dislike. Everything is ok

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Separate from all spam get all job related emails.

EmailMeForm review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Ease of access"

What do you like best?

Large font, easy to use buttons, simple and minimalist format.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, this product fulfills my needs.

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Customers can auto fill forms themselves vs us doing it for them.

EmailMeForm review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Great product at affordable price"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, Product pricing and the best integrations possible

What do you dislike?

Improve the features for Self branding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Minimum fields to capture max data.

EmailMeForm review by Administrator in Warehousing
Administrator in Warehousing
Validated Reviewer
Review Source

"Review "

What do you like best?

Very easy and convenient never gives me problems

What do you dislike?

Very easy to use and convenient, never had any problems with it

What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?

Survey

Kate from G2 Crowd

Learning about EmailMeForm?

I can help.
* We monitor all EmailMeForm reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.