eMaint CMMS

eMaint's line-up of CMMS maintenance software programs gives you the visibility to see your important activities more clearly - ahead of decision points and risks - and leaving nothing to chance.

Work for eMaint CMMS?

Learning about eMaint CMMS?

eMaint CMMS Reviews

Ask eMaint CMMS a Question
Showing 77 eMaint CMMS reviews
eMaint CMMS review by Administrator

"EMaint web based CMMS system"

What do you like best?

The ability to go paperless with the system, and the price .

What do you dislike?

Although the makers of EMaint tell you everything you can do, with the beginning of using the system a lot of functions did not work. Every time I had a problem I could get a hold of support and they would fix the problem. If there is a lot of companies using this you would think the set up would be more efficient and not miss simple things like storage being turned on, user email accounts synced with user account names to properly email notifications. etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for detailed setup check list

The old system we have would not work on newer computer systems and is very costly to upgrade. The cost of this system is good and is very customizable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eMaint CMMS
eMaint CMMS review by Steven N.
Steven N.

"It has been positive with good customer support and system flexibility"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize it to fit our equipment and needs as well as the availability to integrate with scheduling and remote work requests. I also like that you don't need a special bar code reader and that it will work on any smart phone or tablet.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have seen templates for different types of equipment or businesses i.e. HVAC contractors would have pretty common equipment, which could be modified to specific needs. This would help speed up implementation and usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of the programs I surveyed it had the most flexibility and power at a good price.

One business problem we will solve upon full implementation is making sure our people do their required Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections on the equipment they are using. Presently they do a paper form for this which sometimes doesn't get done when it should.

We also have a lot of drivers out of town that will be able to put in work requests remotely so that when they are back in town the repairs for their truck can be scheduled in advance and some parts already on hand.

What CMMS solution do you use?

eMaint CMMS review by Ian P.
Ian P.

"eMaint assisting with asset PPM"

What do you like best?

eMaint provide a professional service with a friendly face, ensuring that all requests are responded to in a timely manner. They will go the extra mile to ensure that the CMMS system is tailored to your requirements. On line training and webex seminars are some of the best I have been involved in. the system is user friendly and can allow both experienced users and new comers to CMMS a very intuitive learning curve. it can and will adapt to your individual requirements as you progress with the system.

What do you dislike?

Task lists on Work orders require to be larger on the actual report -

Various clients asset and hard service PPM requirements, benefits over the previous system - spreadsheets - include the possibility of providing client with a month on month asset break down showing maintenance against call out, any down time and giving asset life cycles a stronger time frame using the WO and client asset monitoring

eMaint CMMS review by Paul J.
Paul J.

"Solid CMMS with Outstanding Support"

What do you like best?

This is my third CMMS implementation in the past 15 years. Each system has had good, bad and occasionally ugly like the system that required a programmer to change everything from field names to font sizes. Not with eMaint! We asked a question about the possibility of doing something and within 15 minutes, my guys and I had three discussions with the staff about ways to do it! We love eMaint and it is making us more productive and saving our company tons of money and my team tons of sanity!

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't much that we dislike. We have though that a database already populated with example Assets, PMs, Inventory Items and Problem Type etc would be helpful to get us off the ground. It might also be nice to include one of the Xcite or other training classes for free with a subscription. Other than that, we're good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just Do It!

No planned maintenance program. All reactive maintenance. No asset management system. No inventory items tracking. Therefore it is very difficult to plan anything beyond the next hour in the day. eMaint has been helping us easily solve all of these problems.

eMaint CMMS review by Roger F.
Roger F.

"Web based. Easy to use. Outstanding customer support."

What do you like best?

Emaint offers a web based CMMS that is very easy to use and fully customizable. This has worked great for our needs.

What do you dislike?

the new X4 upgrade can seem to be a little more cumbersome than the older X3 version. However, that may just be because it's new and needs some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While the application is web based and fully customizable, I would highly recommend enlisting someone who can be a focused administrator. You are given a shell and you have to add the data to it (assets, PM scheduling, inventory, contact table, etc.). Then once everything is added, there are always changes and updates that need to be made. Having a focused administrator can help make and keep things accurate.

the problem was no asset tracking, cost analysis, labor allocation etc. Was able to immediately pull reports and see history and track labor. Has been a huge help. Management has been amazed at how quickly reports can be pulled and emailed to them when needed.

eMaint CMMS review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"emaint's software has increased my departments efficiency ten fold."

What do you like best?

-Customer Service: Because emaint is so customizable and I am a tinkerer by nature, I am constantly trying to write new reports and stream line my departments work procedures. When ever I have a question Chris is always available to help me. I have learned so much about the writing reports just because he guides me through each step.

-Customizable-emaint continues to use customer feed back to help their customers. We purchased this software in part because of its inventory and purchasing capabilities. We later ran into a problem in which we thought we could only do purchasing from parts already in the emaint system. After my shop clerk attended a training seminar at emaint in Florida, we learned that the software engineers there had added a special module for another customer and offered it to us for free.

What do you dislike?

-I really like the mobile user interface. I would like to see the work procedures, and work order charges listed on the main page when you sign on to a work order rather than accessing them through the menu.

-I would like the the capability of doing more functions (like excel) in the reporting. Right now, the system allows counting, summing, averaging and a few other functions. I would like to incorporate if-then structures into the reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go to the in person training as soon as you can. Once you do, you'll be able to use the software for more than you originally intended.

We purchased the software primarily for the mobile interface. Paper work orders were took too long to process and resulted in long delays between work requesting and completion.

Since we have purchased the software, we have found new use for the system. We now track employee efficiency, cost by work requestor, cost by asset and production line, breakdown reports. I no longer have to bug the maintenance team for verbal reports before our daily meetings. I am able to review the reports and then ask direct questions if I have any.

eMaint CMMS review by Carrie A.
Carrie A.

"Great tool, great customer service"

What do you like best?

I love the system ease of use once the setup is how you would like it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of times we have to contact Customer Support but luckily they are more than friendly, helpful, and speedy. Some of the system set-up edits, I believe should be able to be done by the user admin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

more customization in user admins as well as ability to have a "dummy" account for customers to make changes to rather than to update on a live system.

Ability to track downtime, cost, user usage, parts inventory, etc. We have been able to monitor all equipment to the point where we can even narrow down WO request issuing to timeframes to determine technician impact on the equipment. Knowing where we're spending our money from an inventory, labor, and downtime standpoint is the most critical piece of information to make business decisions.

eMaint CMMS review by David W.
David W.

"Very easy to use, and quite comprehensive."

What do you like best?

The best part was the set up. All you need to do is enter all assets, PM's, parts, etc. into a spread sheet. eMaint enters everything into the software. It is very easy to navigate, and make changes if needed.

What do you dislike?

The program does not come with predictive maintenance. Otherwise I have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using eMaint. I studied more than 10 different CMMS before deciding on eManit. eMaint was the best, and it happened to be the least expensive as well.

We wanted to have a better understanding of how often our PM's were actually happening and how much each piece of equipment cost to maintain. Was critical to determine when to replace aging equipment.

eMaint CMMS review by Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

"Such an intricate system... "

What do you like best?

Being able to link assets together, and keep track of everything from parts used to man time spent all in one system. Having a Sandbox environment to test out what has been learned to make sure you don't mess up the system is an excellent way to train people on it.

What do you dislike?

The system is so intricate, the learning and getting things right can be a little frustrating, but worth while in the long run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even though we are still implementing the system, it is well worth it.

Keeping track of the small parts inventory is not only useful it is easy to use. Work order systems has been helpful in communicating what problem have come up.

eMaint CMMS review by User in Financial Services

"eMaint - maintenace/WO in the office buildings"

What do you like best?

- Work Orders Module for flexibility.

- A lot of options to adjust but on the other hand it sometimes cause only cofussion

What do you dislike?

- graphical design out of 90's very small buttoms - against every trend currently on the market

- no mobile apps- mobile website is not convinient

- maintenance module is very poor from my perspective. The Gantt chart is missing. Difficult to have the general overview of the all planned activities spread over the year.

- assets very unclear to me

- PO module - again very poor, slow, not flexible. Not user friendly

- Reports - complicated to hadle, especially for the people who are not spending every day on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest to test the system before final decision if it fits to your requirements. In make case, the scope is not big so the eMait os ok, but for the bigger scope I would expect more from the CMMS system

Work Orders module works well which helps us tracking daily orders

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Facilities Engineer"

What do you like best?

I like the scalabilty of the system which allowed me to get the system up and running very fast setting simple little goals and expanding the use and capability from there. We customized our requestor screen making it very simple and set up e-mail notifications by work group to keep everyone informed and to prevent duplication. I like the ability to add different forms and feilds and generate lookups where needed.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the purchase order form because I could not adjust tax amounts and separate from the total cost. . However, the support team made a few little changes for me and I was good to go in implementing the purchase order process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an implementation plan going in.. Chart out your goals and processess and proceed by priority. Think carefully on how you are going to seach and queery when establishing key field names and other related feilds for easy retrieval. I had to back up and reduce the feild type names becuase it was to much to remember and thier are multiple ways to filter and refine your search to get what you want. I think it is helpful to look at what reports you want to get before you get started.

Inventory management - we are ensuring critical inventories are on hand and purging alot of unused parts as we relate what we have to the physical assets. The dashboard provides my monthly report automatically showing management what we are doing and how work gets done.

eMaint CMMS review by kaila n.
kaila n.

"User Freindly CMMS "

What do you like best?

Emaint's customer service has been very helpful. The emaint team is prompt to answer questions, walk you through features of the software, and follow up.

I really appreciate the attention provided for me as a customer. As someone who works for a rather small company it means everything to have reliable support with our CMMS.

What do you dislike?

We have not found the scheduler tab to be the most effective for us. It would seem better suited to have the scheduler linked with the assign to field on the work order rather than assignments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really helped us to go in knowing what we needed and wanted. We made a list of all these items and put a star next to everything that was a must have. Any company that did not provide a must have was a do not.

Make sure to also, go over specifics and ask for a demo.

Using Emaint CMMS has really benefited our project management and business communication by linking our office and field together, from request to billing. Emaint is the link that keeps everyone on the same page.

eMaint CMMS review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Optimum Functionality through Continuous Improvement"

What do you like best?

eMaint does not just give you their product and leave you to figure it out. They actively pursue your success through continuous training opportunities. They answer the phone. I have never had to be transferred more than once to get an answer to a problem.

What do you dislike?

They do not have any local training opportunities to attend. I have to send people to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not find what you are looking for in this system, ask. If it's not already there, they will develope it for you. GREAT customer service.

Work order tracking and accomplishment has improved dramatically. Parts inventory is finally coming under control.

eMaint CMMS review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Great software, awesome support!"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize and tailor the system to my needs. The support is second to none. The users groups are excellent.

What do you dislike?

The scheduling tool is a bit clunky. It could be much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is a tool and Emaint is a good one. Have a good understanding of what you want out of your system (reporting, metricts, etc.) then work backwards from there.

We are able to easily and accurately capture labor and parts spending on our manufacturing assets. We also utilize RIME prioritization within Emaint to help us provide leading indicator KPI's that allow us to make good proactive decisions.

eMaint CMMS review by Adam C.
Adam C.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

eMaint is incredibly flexible and can be customized to fit our specific needs. I can always reach out for support and get prompt answers to my questions.

What do you dislike?

The newest version (X4) still has a few kinks to work out to be as usable as X3. The UI is nice, but it's lacking some of the simplicity that makes X3 such a breeze to work with.

The biggest problem we faced was tracking tracking work orders that were taking place at retail locations across the country. eMaint has not only allowed us an easy way to track these work orders, but their reporting has helped us analyze the amount of business we do across our different markets.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"A Daily Application "

What do you like best?

The eMaint online application makes it easy to display open and completed work orders. I have enjoyed the versatility to change eMaint to help service our organization better.

What do you dislike?

The cost is a little high for the simple ways in which we use eMaint. It would be more beneficial to for the application to be sold as basic and premium versions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We pay for the application and also the customer service. Please stop having the service tie in with the eMaint boot camps. If I have a question then I just need an answer, but I don't need to be sent to a boot camp for being taught how to use the application more efficiently.

We are solving deferred, preventative and corrective maintenance with internal maintenance staff. One of the benefits we are now using eMaint for is the outside contractor and reporting how often we utilize them for those three areas.

eMaint CMMS review by Jim J.
Jim J.

"Great System"

What do you like best?

This is an extremely versatile program. I have worked with quite a few programs in the past and this is the most versatile by far.

What do you dislike?

I've only had the system fully functional for two months and thus far I have not found anything that I don't like about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am very much a novice when it comes to computers. The staff at E-maint were extremely patient in the installation process and took the time to make sure I understood each step. They are a very professional organization and I would recommend them with no reservations

Our preventive and corrective maintenance functions were spreadsheet driven and were not very accurate. E-maint has made tracking what needs to be done and what has been done very easy to manage and maniupulate

eMaint CMMS review by Marissa P.
Marissa P.

"eMAINT Review"

What do you like best?

It is a full CMMS but we are not using all of the features yet. We think this system will also be a good fit in another area of our company. Also the eMAINT university is nice.

What do you dislike?

Some features not available - Seeing schedules of all technicians for the week.

We need more reports and dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easy to use; good customer account manager who knows eMAINT very well, so it was easy to customize for us.

Easy access to our PM schedules, alerts to our technicians are very useful.

eMaint CMMS review by Christopher J.
Christopher J.

"eMaint CMMS is a must have!"

What do you like best?

eMaint's customer service is top notch! They have been very flexible and accommodating to each of our needs. The phrase "sorry but we cannot do that" was never heard from them. There asset management capabilities and work order process is excellent!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a more user friendly calendar for scheduling tasks and projects. It would be nice to have the freedom to schedule things that aren't directly tied to an asset or work order.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We reviewed a handful of web-based CMMS solutions. eMaint was by far the best. Do not hesitate!

We manage a R&D Lab that has lots of assets that require maintenance management. Before eMaint, maintenance items and assets were not being tracked at all. eMaint provided excellent tools to rectify this.

eMaint CMMS review by David L.
David L.

"Beneficial to our company!"

What do you like best?

Makes tracking work orders and preventative maintenance easy. Easily find parts on the desktop version.

What do you dislike?

Mobile version (for iPhone) isn't the greatest, but works. Would like to be able to access the full web site on my cellphone. Makes it difficult to find parts on the mobile version.

In the new hub version, would like to be able to use the dash board section to track hours daily.

Preventative Maintenance. This has helped us to eliminate major downtime by tracking or major issues with machines and equipment.

"Great Customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service is great. They will walk you through anything you need help with. I have a dedicated person so they are familiar with my business and needs.

What do you dislike?

Havent found any dislikes. We have not fully used the capabilities of this program. I wish it was easer to upload images. You should be able to load directly to each asset as opposed to loading into a photo manager and reload it to an asset. Couple more steps than needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a try. Unlike many other companies eMaint has always help me reach my goals and intentions.

We are now able to better track repair expense per unit. This allows us to retire units as they are costing too much to maintain.

eMaint CMMS review by Melanie A.
Melanie A.

"Small Business, Big Benefits!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the customer service. In the age of automated "everything" and long hold times, I appreciate the quick responses and the helpful humans on the other end of the line. And they always resolve my questions.

What do you dislike?

We really have no complaints. We do not utilized all the functions, but the ones we do are great.

Better organization of our actual costs associated with each work order. We did not have any processes in place prior to Emaint.

eMaint CMMS review by Juan R.
Juan R.

"a good experience changing the old system for the new technologies"

What do you like best?

I like the reports because we can get a lot of useful information in only some clicks

What do you dislike?

don’t like that we cannot make big changes and some configurations are complicated

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really is a useful tool because you can control time, cost and take the control of the maintenance and with a good setup you will have all the info in one click

we can control of time of technicians and get live info without wait for the information on papers

eMaint CMMS review by Dan D.
Dan D.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Constant innovation. The software is constantly being updated to be better. It is continually getting faster and more modern. The new page for submitting ideas is a great addition.

What do you dislike?

Need a faster way to add to the assignments table in X4

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go ahead and go with it. The others out there are too complex to use and too expensive. eMaint has a great balance.

Needed an efficient way to keep up with WO's and PM's. eMaint gives us that.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Machinery
Administrator in Machinery

"Overall, my experience with eMaint has been very good."

What do you like best?

Menus are intuitive and the system is easy to customize using your own lingo. The number of channels to get support and the quality of the support from eMaint has been very good compared to other software companies. Ease of use for requestors.

What do you dislike?

Have had some difficulties switching from X3 to X4.

We are using eMaint to schedule and track PM's, as a Work Order system for unplanned maintenance, to track costs of maintenance and to track the maintenance history of our assets allowing us to make better decisions. eMaint has enables us move from a completely reactive maintenance environment to a more proactive approach and our ultimate goal is to move towards predictive maintenance.

eMaint CMMS review by James S.
James S.

"Efficient and problem free implementation."

What do you like best?

The ability to see WOs, reports, PMs, etc. very easily. Details are never far away and can be accessed with internet connectivity anywhere.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few glitches seen here and there which are a little troublesome but they do not stop progress.

The reporting ability has solved a major issue with us. The ease of seeing what WOs are outstanding and to whom they belong to or particular asset is of great benefit to our operation.

eMaint CMMS review by Joseph R.
Joseph R.

"Emaint CMMS Review"

What do you like best?

It is a very simple easy to use system that tracks all aspects of the maintenance environment

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints about emaint. Been using for 5 years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The initial investment is well worth the results achieved, Its value is in its simplicity and ease of use.

We could not function without it.

Equipment history tracking

Work order management

Spare Parts Inventory Management

Project management

Capital Improvement Management.

One stop access to our whole facility

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Does everything we need and haven't yet discovered we Does everything we didn't know we wanted to do"

What do you like best?

It is configurable to my specific needs without a custom price.

Customer service and technical support are great

Easy to use and to train others to use.

Were able to replicate our paper forms to minimize the trauma to our users

What do you dislike?

Nothing of any consequence. I am a creature of habit so it's taking me some time to get use to X4.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember that eMaint is configurable, not customizable. That means there are no extra fees for upgrades.

While it was originally deployed on our server we switched to hosted. It made updates and service by eMaint much simpler.

Accountability for work requests and key request

Keeping track of PM schedules and other work schedules

Creating an asset data file with historical information as well as current information for continuity

eMaint CMMS review by Executive Sponsor in Wine and Spirits
Executive Sponsor in Wine and Spirits

"Emaint has been an integral part of our journey to constantly improve our productivity"

What do you like best?

Real Time Information. Users find it easy to access and navigate - using a tablet gives users all the information regarding any asset whilst they are working on it. Planned maintenance is easily monitored and conformance measures are instantaneous. It is completely integrated into our manufacturing strategy and external auditors are always impressed at the record keeping facilities.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - Emaint are always available to support our continued use of the system at any time and make any new implentations easy to administer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you have a 'champion' to become the expert on the system. The one thing that is essential is proper asset identification - this is the key to any progress and is a requirement for any CMMS system.

We are constantly reducing machine downtime by giving the engineering teams access to historical problems and the ability to analyse faults using the system - eg are there particular products that give repeated problems and what have we done to fix these in the past. We have now added thermal imaging maintenance to the system to further improve and identify potential problems in advance.

We are fully committed to Continuous Improvement and emaint helps deliver sound data to aid this process.

It always delights external auditors and conformance to all KPI's is very easy to moitor.

eMaint CMMS review by User in Chemicals
User in Chemicals

"great choice for startup"

What do you like best?

Ability to create and export report/KPI's to Excel. All other systems (SAP, Maximo, MP2, etc) require a lot of manipulation of data to format. also appreciate the ease to import large amounts of data to populate fields.

What do you dislike?

Lack of experience of personnel in Maint Mangement and implementations. MS Access experts to assist and format but limited knowledge on the actual use and value of reports

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have good understanding of requirements for system before implementing. KPI's are important reporting tool that justifies cost and future initiatives. Utilize the eMaint University for training

Visualization of opportunity improvements to management for acquisition of human or financial resources to make improvements and track their results to overall OEE.

eMaint CMMS review by Brian E.
Brian E.

"I don't know how I would function without it. "

What do you like best?

It takes all the worry and concern of management of parts inventory and PM schedules.

What do you dislike?

There is so much functionality that I tend to not take advantage of all of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a one stop shop for management of spare parts and PM scheduling. The customer service is well above standards as well. I have been very pleased with the reaction time of the customer service department.

Inventory management.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Maritime
Administrator in Maritime

"Upgraded from MP2"

What do you like best?

Coming from MP2, eMaint is a shiny new toy. It's cheaper, easier to use, and accomplishes everything we need.

What do you dislike?

Transitioning the data from MP2 was trying, but we got through it. It involved a lot of back and forth with the transition team.

Trying to generate custom reports can be a little daunting. It's capable of so much, but this part of the program is not as intuitive as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. The transfering of data from one to the other might be difficult, but totally worth it.

Work orders for PM's. We generate and print out work orders a week at a time.

eMaint CMMS review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"PM Scheduling and Work Order Management"

What do you like best?

The adaptability of the software to our needs

What do you dislike?

That educational materials, like emaint university are only for larger accounts. I believe any customer should have access to the training that lets you use the software to its potential

Recommendations to others considering the product

Large accounts will do wonderful, the smaller accounts will struggle to get everything up to its full potential

tracking long term reliability, downtime, and tracking history to see recurring problems

eMaint CMMS review by Marlin S.
Marlin S.

"eMaint satisfies our needs"

What do you like best?

Cloud based, ease of reporting, list flitering

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything to dislike about eMaint

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have eMaint test your data on their system, have all of your intended users use the system in their capacity, test the reporting.

multiple users over several office and distances are able to utilize the same software. Reduced travel cost, ability to diversify different aspects of our fleet maintenance over different users

eMaint CMMS review by Douglas W.
Douglas W.

"New Account - Really like it so far."

What do you like best?

It's fully customizeable. I demo'd a few of their competitors and found this to be the best fit for our company.

What do you dislike?

Being that it is fully customizeable - it's A LOT OF WORK getting started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It your company won't pay for 3 administrator accounts (like mine) you have to do all the set up yourself.

It's easier to schedule maintenance. Saving time!!!

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"eMaint performs well with PMs and Correctives for our application"

What do you like best?

eMaint generates PMs as instructed as well as on the fly correctives for staff to complete.

What do you dislike?

do not have anything at this time to comment on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Now that they have joined Fluke, their product and product line will help greatly for those who monitor equipment and electrical situations.

nothing at this time

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"It is a very good program with many helpful features"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to run the multifaceted reports.

What do you dislike?

The continuous updates. There are many issues that have arisen because of it. Some of the reports do not function as accurately after some of the updates. (Erroneous results). The new X4, too much change at once, it's like a new program altogether. A totally required learning experience in a short time to familiarize oneself with the new X4. Then now, I am informed X5 is to come out by the end of the year, if you don't get familiar with X4, "you will be totally lost with X5". All the bugs aren't ironed out with X4 yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make certain to make complaints regarding to issues known.

Typically a good system to maintain PM's and keep them planned and completed on a regular schedule.

eMaint CMMS review by Salva M.
Salva M.

"simple and easy. all you´d need for a propper management"

What do you like best?

simple and easy control of task with WO and POs. new system remembering last entries is appreciated.

What do you dislike?

Poor translations (which I do not need) refreshing times and communications with ARIBA and SAP. Make PM and PdM tools quicker and more intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't ask for translations, just use English.

control of PO and stocks. workload assignations.

eMaint CMMS review by AL G.
AL G.

"Extreamly pleased with the training options and outstanding customer support"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize eMaint program to fit our needs

What do you dislike?

Inability to modify printed work order fonts and size/appearance

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try eMaint on a trial basis to compare with your current CMMS. Almost guarantee higher marks in all areas.

Solved issues of program cost. Quick customized design and direct technical support

eMaint CMMS review by Les H.
Les H.

"CMMS for Keller Lab"

What do you like best?

Internet based, so it doesn't require space on our servers and updates are handled by them on a regular basis.

What do you dislike?

Basic subscription should include tech support for questions with system.

PM program is great would like to use work order request program but cost is prohibitive,

eMaint CMMS review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Greatly imporved our business"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the ability to customize. Having the ability to contact support at almost anytime is very handy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are minor glitches with the development of X4

Useful for root cause analysis and cost tracking. Also showing a huge benefit for tracking resource utilization

eMaint CMMS review by Tyisha G.
Tyisha G.

"eMaint Work Order System"

What do you like best?

I really like that fact that eMaint is an easy system to use for computerized maintenance. It allows you to customize to fit the needs of your business and helps you manage your facilities. I like that it's web-based and can be utlized on any mobile device, tablet, desktop, and laptop.

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing I dislike at this Time

We need to monitor our response time on our tenant related work orders. eMaint can produce various reports that will help with that.

eMaint CMMS review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"eMaint review"

What do you like best?

The flexibility Very easy to customize. Easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features do not work as well as they should. Rolled out a new version and there was a lot of "bugs" to work out yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn and know how assets management works before putting all the assets in.

The PM side of this has been great. The work order management and reports has been great too.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Overall, implementation went smoothly and application meets the needs of the organization."

What do you like best?

I like the built in reporting tools best.

What do you dislike?

The user interface in both X3 and X4 (better in X4) is still confusing at times and not well organized or explained. For example, in X4 it was not immediately clear how to access and edit PM schedules for the Techs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, I would recommend eMaint CMMS to other not-for-profit organizations.

The software is meeting the needs of a work order tracking and communications system for both the Transportation and Facilities departments.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Very user friendly maintenance software"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and trainability. We continue to expand our use into many other aspects of our business.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that we dislike. The customer service is great. The eMaint University is very helpful as well. We do not have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see how easy it is to navigate and teach.

Tracking PM's and scheduling down time for repairs. We are now finding issues before they become urgent and shut down equipment.

eMaint CMMS review by Samantha S.
Samantha S.

"eMaint CMMS"

What do you like best?

Customer support is amazing, timely responses and follow up.

What do you dislike?

Can be a challenging system to learn but each new update makes it easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Unparalleled customer support, I have never had such an attentive vendor.

Time management, expense reduction, increased communication

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace
Administrator in Aviation & Aerospace

"Great!!!"

What do you like best?

The record keeping makes it easy keep track of what's going on and it's very beneficial when it comes to generating info during an audit.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application did not function like I was expecting

I am able to have the work orders generated by order of importance and attach an expected completion date. I am able to track progress and see what's been completed. I can also see if we're maintaining our preventive maintenance schedule.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Great software with endless capabilities"

What do you like best?

Great costumer service, endless capabilities within the system, mobile abilities, barcoding, cloud storage accessible anywhere, mapping. Overall amazing system that can be tailored to your specific needs and desires.

What do you dislike?

Have not experienced any issues at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

After long research and demos with other companies, eMaint proved to be exactly what we were looking for: easy to use, highly customizable, viewer and user friendly and receptive to costumer needs. this is why the software is being updated constantly and expanding the possibilities to improve your work environment.

Asset and inventory tracking, PM scheduling, WO documentation, reporting

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Performing Arts
Administrator in Performing Arts

"Great tool to help maintain your facility!"

What do you like best?

The ability to access from anywhere without having to have software installed.

What do you dislike?

The implementation of X4 has not been that smooth

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay the extra money on the front end and get help setting up your system. Make sure your data goes in right the first time.

Tracking maintenance on a large campus. This system has allowed us to ensure proper preventive and startup maintenance is performed.

eMaint CMMS review by Marissa R.
Marissa R.

"It has helped us organize and keep track of all equipment, assets and Preventative Maintenance. "

What do you like best?

I like that we can get access to our PM list and keep track of everything we need to do in a monthly manner.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes our PM list gets out of date and I have to fix it several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

I don't the site completely but what I have solved is keep track of all PM's and that benefits us largely.

eMaint CMMS review by Executive Sponsor in Automotive
Executive Sponsor in Automotive

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

The cost for what you get is super as compared to our legacy system, It's easy to use, and setup was a breeze with great support from eMaint.

What do you dislike?

The eMaint product is great, although I would like to see tiered assets, i.e. repairable asset tracking within assets,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

We replaced DataStream D7i that we spent 10x the money on and this performs better.

eMaint CMMS review by Ricardo P.
Ricardo P.

"Very satisfied"

What do you like best?

We have been using emaint for over 1 year and we are very satisfied with the results, software, training and support.

What do you dislike?

Not much, only I wish I could use all the modules but that is not the fault of the software

tracking of work orders and productivity. Savings in water consumption by tracking meter readings more accurately, avoided double billing from one vendor.

eMaint CMMS review by Lori S.
Lori S.

"Great product with much potential"

What do you like best?

Ease of PM scheduling and ability to customize the tasks to your needs. Many options with reports

also and ease of customizing them.

What do you dislike?

Dislike having to go in separate area to permanently delete records

Program helps me keep compliant with healthcare regulations with documented records.

Inspectors need to see electronic records showing output values.

Reports back this showing compliance for the month.

eMaint CMMS review by Executive Sponsor in Food Production
Executive Sponsor in Food Production

"Emaint is a great product!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Entering work order requests is a quick and easy process. Users get updates when their work orders are complete and the reporting works well.

What do you dislike?

This is still fairly new for us. I would say that so far we have not seen negatives to the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our experience has been very positive. As a medium sized manufacturer that did not have a system previously, this has been easy to set up and maintain.

Tracking work orders and maintaining assets. This cloud based program is a far better value than the packaged programs that can be bought elsewhere.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Packaging and Containers
Administrator in Packaging and Containers

"E-MAint and why it has changed our Maintenace Program for the Better"

What do you like best?

The ease of X4 and the simplified setup and running of the program.

Also the customer service and tech help we get if we have issues.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everthing is working as expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program because it will organize your company in ways that you wont even know.

The reporting features are so detailed and extensive you can show live dashboards so your personal can see their progress at any time.

We are solving our Maintenace Isuues with scheduling and inventory and realized this will take care of everything and more for our company.

eMaint CMMS review by Gabriel D. M.
Gabriel D. M.

"A well designed tool, made to fit well the needs of mechanical integrity in general"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of implementation. Teh system went alive thanks to the support of the emaint group. After that, we have implemented and perfected the use of the system by ourselves.

What do you dislike?

Emails presentation. The email notifications that arrive to screens needs to be more meningful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best value for the money.

Mechanical integrity, record keeping, and taking the load out of memory.

eMaint CMMS review by User

"Overall good program to use. Much easier than SAP."

What do you like best?

Easily navigate between each tab. Tracking on parts is great. Record keeping made simple

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program can lag. Usually log off and log back on and its back to normal.

Inventory and tracking. Maintenance inventory on parts & locations simple to track. Work & purchase orders is easy to use, track, and follow up on.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Powerful, All-Inclusive CMMS!"

What do you like best?

The vast functionality of eMaint is unparalleled by any other in the industry. With a huge support team, and unending customization, eMaint can do virtually anything for your maintenance management needs!

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing to dislike. When doing an implementation, make sure you have the allocated labor resources and a team of devoted individuals.

We have been solving the disconnect between scheduling, over maintenance, and cost analysis for our department. We now have insight into our process that allow us to save money and better comply with regulatory agencies.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Lots of efforts to implement, but very effective. Support team is great"

What do you like best?

E-Maint requires attention and accuracy in the design phase, but once up and running boosts incredibly Maintenance management. Spare parts management and maintenance warehouse is straight forward. Work orders and charges are easy to manage

What do you dislike?

Some steps are not straight forward. Monitor class and PM schedule are not well detailed in the on line training course.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful in the set up phase. A wrong set up can lead huge delays in the launch phase

Running out of critical spare parts

Implementation of PM schedule

Maintenance dept coordination

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"eMaint is very user friendly and the tech support is excellent. "

What do you like best?

Tech support is always there to help and the front end is very user friendly. Very straight foward

What do you dislike?

the only problem I see is with the mobile app it need to be more user friendly , it is somewhat difficult to navigate for work orders and or assets with out using some sort of filter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this software is the way to go for all your maintenance needs.

Fleet Management. Keeps track of maintenance records and paperwork

eMaint CMMS review by Steven R.
Steven R.

"I really like how it works for me, wish I could get the whole campus on this program"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the simple navigation. I also really like how easy it is to create scheduled PM's.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes since the upgrade. I find the system is very intuitive.

Helping us to keep up on PM. I can track things much better.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Handy"

What do you like best?

The automated PM system is handy. Also the electronic work request is helpful

What do you dislike?

Difficulty for me to generate reports or custom reports. The mobile site could use some work

Automatic preventative maintenance work order generation. The benefit is that it is a time saver and paperless.

eMaint CMMS review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"eMaint"

What do you like best?

Simple to implement, great customer services.

Always willing to helkp with custom features or custom reports.

What do you dislike?

Mobile Site

Wish it had an app for Android or iPhone.

Ability to work offline, and upload/sync when come in contact with interent

Maintenance Work order tracking

fast reporting

eMaint CMMS review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

The ease of finding equipment and parts by a name and they all be listed

What do you dislike?

The system cannot be used with a scanner to help count or check out parts without having to do it manually.

Ease in finding and updating equipment and parts

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"eMaint Coordinator Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to have the PM schedules set with auto generation

What do you dislike?

eMaint can be very unflexible. Such as working aorund holidays with PMs can be a gear

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making sure that it meets your flexibility needs

Preventative Maintenance questions. Less downtime

eMaint CMMS review by Executive Sponsor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Executive Sponsor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Good Tool for PM's and spare parts"

What do you like best?

Basic use and setup are very easy to ener in assets even when using one license for multiple plant locations.Using work orders couples with PM plannning can give you an easy to use "history" on each asset.

What do you dislike?

Menus are a bit too deep and some reports are hard to run.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has all the features need to take care of your plants equipment, spare parting and work order needs.

Being able to use software to pass TS16949

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Maintenance Supervisor"

What do you like best?

The ease of CMMS management! I have worked with several other CMMS programs and never one as versatile as eMaint! I have been presenting this CMMS program to other Dana Facilities and friends.

What do you dislike?

no dislikes! We love the program.. Great Job

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes and would be willing to share with others...

we are now for the first time at Dana giving our Plant manager Maintenance Metrics that are related to machine downtime and parts cost!

Administrator in Airlines/Aviation

"I am a failrly new user to Emain, however it has been a pleasure thus far"

What do you like best?

the ease of use and navigating through the various screens

What do you dislike?

being a new user it has been challenging to build all of the different tables needed

The plan is to reduce breakdowns and improve productivity

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"I have provide support to users of the eMaint product and found it to be used very effectively."

What do you like best?

It's well rounded and has the functionality our clients are looking for and if there should ever be a time when it doesn't, the eMaint software is configurable enough to build it in.

What do you dislike?

If I had to complain about anything it would be about how they handle licensing of the product. I'd like to see a more streamlined approach and perhaps and enterprise type of license.

Flexibility is key with this product.

eMaint CMMS review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"challaging"

What do you like best?

The system's flexibility and it is easy to implement because its web-based, no investement needed.

What do you dislike?

The way the purchage order module is working, recieving materials and invoices.

The Po matching with the cost centers

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"We have been able to customize it fit our needs and it has worked quite well. "

What do you like best?

I like how easily it can be customized to meet your needs.

What do you dislike?

It needs more security features to help secure data. For example the ability to prevent duplicates of any field and not just the key field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Options for more standardized processes along with and updated approach to viewing information targeted to a younger audience.

Tracking trades and work orders along with estimates.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Brad"

What do you like best?

Work orders and many other things that helps us

What do you dislike?

nothing that I can think of because eMaint is great

Recommendations to others considering the product

its great for business

record keeping

"5-2016 emaint review"

What do you like best?

The amount of money saved by using this product is tremendous. I would recommend to ANYONE needing a CMMS.

What do you dislike?

Not enough training offered throughout the year

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is amazing. The time and money it saves you will be easily recovered the first few months.

We have been keeping our unscheduled downtime to about 5% each month.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Using Emaint to track preventative maintenance."

What do you like best?

Being able to store and schedule all preventative and corrective maintenance logs in one location.

What do you dislike?

Unclear if there is a effective way to be compliant with electronic signatures as per part 11 of the FDA guidance.

Notification of when preventative maintenance is due. Better organization of any corrective maintenance performed.

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Farming
Administrator in Farming

"review"

What do you like best?

Being able to see if work orders are being done and the length it takes to be completed.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to print a full week of work orders at 1 time

Cost association

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

Great customer service. They always made sure they got things taken care of when we had an issue

What do you dislike?

Little hard to learn how to change things

Tracking multiple facilities

eMaint CMMS review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"New User"

What do you like best?

Clean looking interface. Reasonably easy to navigate

What do you dislike?

Constant e-mails to fill out surveys. No means no

Setting up a standardized maintenance system

Learning about eMaint CMMS?

* We monitor all eMaint CMMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.