eMaint CMMS

eMaint CMMS

eMaint's line-up of CMMS maintenance software programs gives you the visibility to see your important activities more clearly - ahead of decision points and risks - and leaving nothing to chance.

Work for eMaint CMMS?

Learning about eMaint CMMS?

eMaint CMMS Reviews

Ask eMaint CMMS a Question
Showing 76 eMaint CMMS reviews
eMaint CMMS review by Administrator

EMaint web based CMMS system

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ability to go paperless with the system, and the price .

What do you dislike?

Although the makers of EMaint tell you everything you can do, with the beginning of using the system a lot of functions did not work. Every time I had a problem I could get a hold of support and they would fix the problem. If there is a lot of companies using this you would think the set up would be more efficient and not miss simple things like storage being turned on, user email accounts synced with user account names to properly email notifications. etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for detailed setup check list

The old system we have would not work on newer computer systems and is very costly to upgrade. The cost of this system is good and is very customizable.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eMaint CMMS
eMaint CMMS review by <span>Steven N.</span>
Steven N.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the ability to customize it to fit our equipment and needs as well as the availability to integrate with scheduling and remote work requests. I also like that you don't need a special bar code reader and that it will work on any smart phone or tablet.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have seen templates for different types of equipment or businesses i.e. HVAC contractors would have pretty common equipment, which could be modified to specific needs. This would help speed up implementation and usefulness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of the programs I surveyed it had the most flexibility and power at a good price.

One business problem we will solve upon full implementation is making sure our people do their required Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections on the equipment they are using. Presently they do a paper form for this which sometimes doesn't get done when it should.

We also have a lot of drivers out of town that will be able to put in work requests remotely so that when they are back in town the repairs for their truck can be scheduled in advance and some parts already on hand.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What CMMS solution do you use?

eMaint CMMS review by <span>Ian P.</span>
Ian P.

eMaint assisting with asset PPM

Validated Review
What do you like best?

eMaint provide a professional service with a friendly face, ensuring that all requests are responded to in a timely manner. They will go the extra mile to ensure that the CMMS system is tailored to your requirements. On line training and webex seminars are some of the best I have been involved in. the system is user friendly and can allow both experienced users and new comers to CMMS a very intuitive learning curve. it can and will adapt to your individual requirements as you progress with the system.

What do you dislike?

Task lists on Work orders require to be larger on the actual report -

Various clients asset and hard service PPM requirements, benefits over the previous system - spreadsheets - include the possibility of providing client with a month on month asset break down showing maintenance against call out, any down time and giving asset life cycles a stronger time frame using the WO and client asset monitoring

eMaint CMMS review by <span>Paul J.</span>
Paul J.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

This is my third CMMS implementation in the past 15 years. Each system has had good, bad and occasionally ugly like the system that required a programmer to change everything from field names to font sizes. Not with eMaint! We asked a question about the possibility of doing something and within 15 minutes, my guys and I had three discussions with the staff about ways to do it! We love eMaint and it is making us more productive and saving our company tons of money and my team tons of sanity!

What do you dislike?

There honestly isn't much that we dislike. We have though that a database already populated with example Assets, PMs, Inventory Items and Problem Type etc would be helpful to get us off the ground. It might also be nice to include one of the Xcite or other training classes for free with a subscription. Other than that, we're good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just Do It!

No planned maintenance program. All reactive maintenance. No asset management system. No inventory items tracking. Therefore it is very difficult to plan anything beyond the next hour in the day. eMaint has been helping us easily solve all of these problems.

eMaint CMMS review by <span>Roger F.</span>
Roger F.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Emaint offers a web based CMMS that is very easy to use and fully customizable. This has worked great for our needs.

What do you dislike?

the new X4 upgrade can seem to be a little more cumbersome than the older X3 version. However, that may just be because it's new and needs some getting used to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While the application is web based and fully customizable, I would highly recommend enlisting someone who can be a focused administrator. You are given a shell and you have to add the data to it (assets, PM scheduling, inventory, contact table, etc.). Then once everything is added, there are always changes and updates that need to be made. Having a focused administrator can help make and keep things accurate.

the problem was no asset tracking, cost analysis, labor allocation etc. Was able to immediately pull reports and see history and track labor. Has been a huge help. Management has been amazed at how quickly reports can be pulled and emailed to them when needed.

eMaint CMMS review by <span>Justin H.</span>
Justin H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

-Customer Service: Because emaint is so customizable and I am a tinkerer by nature, I am constantly trying to write new reports and stream line my departments work procedures. When ever I have a question Chris is always available to help me. I have learned so much about the writing reports just because he guides me through each step.

-Customizable-emaint continues to use customer feed back to help their customers. We purchased this software in part because of its inventory and purchasing capabilities. We later ran into a problem in which we thought we could only do purchasing from parts already in the emaint system. After my shop clerk attended a training seminar at emaint in Florida, we learned that the software engineers there had added a special module for another customer and offered it to us for free.

What do you dislike?

-I really like the mobile user interface. I would like to see the work procedures, and work order charges listed on the main page when you sign on to a work order rather than accessing them through the menu.

-I would like the the capability of doing more functions (like excel) in the reporting. Right now, the system allows counting, summing, averaging and a few other functions. I would like to incorporate if-then structures into the reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go to the in person training as soon as you can. Once you do, you'll be able to use the software for more than you originally intended.

We purchased the software primarily for the mobile interface. Paper work orders were took too long to process and resulted in long delays between work requesting and completion.

Since we have purchased the software, we have found new use for the system. We now track employee efficiency, cost by work requestor, cost by asset and production line, breakdown reports. I no longer have to bug the maintenance team for verbal reports before our daily meetings. I am able to review the reports and then ask direct questions if I have any.

Learn more about eMaint CMMS

eMaint CMMS Videos

Learning about eMaint CMMS?

* We monitor all eMaint CMMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.