emaze

Cloud-based presentation software , empowering you to create an amazing impression through design and technology.

Work for emaze?

Showing 36 emaze reviews
emaze review by <span>Harsh P.</span>
Harsh P.

Made presentation effortless

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and learn, I have learned it only in a hour or two and was able to make very good presentation that really impressed my colleagues. Also I like the sample templates which are really a good help when you are time short and need to produce a effective presentations. One more thing I want to say is they also provide android app from which you can easily manage your presentations.

What do you dislike?

I personally think that UI/UX can be improved and also the rendering speed as it some times takes a lot of time to render to final file. Also one more thing I would like Emaze team to provide is better Android app support, for now they only provide managing presentations but one cannot create presentations directly from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of sample templates available, this would really help you make effective presentations while you are just new to the platform, once you get used to it you can explore all the features available.

Making business presentations and managing them using the cloud storage provided by Emaze.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about emaze
emaze review by <span>Weldon M.</span>
Weldon M.

Excellent presentation program

What do you like best?

Incredible platform with a beautiful design. They have many great templates. Plus I can make my presentations the best with all their visual tools. It's very easy to deal with, and I like it. And I can use it on my phone, which makes it easier for me to work.

What do you dislike?

Not a complete set of functions that other programs can offer on the market. It's quite an effective program, but it can be better. A lot of functions work only if you switch to a paid subscription. Although there is also a sufficient number of features in a free subscription, especially if you are not picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many different ways to create interesting, high-quality, professional and attractive presentations for a diverse audience. Thanks to this you will get an excellent choice of quality templates from simple to professional. There are many templates available, use these templates and get a good result.

I create presentations very quickly, I use it as a cloud storage for all the presentations I make. And also I create fast, light in design, beautiful, professional video.

What Presentation solution do you use?

emaze review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

Work easily with useful tools for creating an interactive interface.

What do you like best?

Now I have an opportunity to use our stunning visual action. Our creating work on beautiful content can take just a few minutes. Big choice of pattern that is appropriate for every message. To better understand my audience. The customers can stay with our information and reporting.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the program has wonderful working tools but will be much better to make them simple to use. From the begin was a little bit harder to create my working interface. But now I can say that it is a big helper in my hands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The helpful software which will help you customize your templates with great effects and videos. You will have powerful tools to build the professional website. To use and set up the program easy. Wonderful platform to work with.

We have the ability to have access to our audience, wherever they are. We can use with all electronic devices. We always share our message and learn from others colleagues with exchange tools.

emaze review by <span>Tushari T.</span>
Tushari T.

Love emaze's unique 3d presentations.

What do you like best?

Emaze offers rhythmical default templates that i can customize to my needs. I use this to create top 10 videos and lively tip videos and next add it to our youtube page. It's very easy to deal with, and i like it.

What do you dislike?

I also wish there was a way to add presenter notes to each slide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with all the features before you begin creating presentations. Try to use assumed templates, they protect actual effective for me personally, have produced great results. Wonderful software which will relieve you to composed more useful and surprising site.

Making listing presentations for potential buyers. Instead of someone having to employ 3+ hours watching a show, i can sentry it and tell the story of it in just a few minutes of screenshot uploading and exhibition editing. Workmanship effective sales and marketing presentations.

emaze review by <span>Riya T.</span>
Riya T.

Emazify Your Presentations

What do you like best?

A great tool to create animated presentations with simple drag and drop interface, which is very easy for anyone around the world to learn. Number of free templates to explore and use for your own creation, which really is a help when you have very less time in hand but want good result, I mean good presentation.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not up to the mark, it really needs improvement when compared to other competitor websites like Prezi. I am also not happy with the speed of website, it sometimes falls to a very low speed which is really a headache.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to use, no pre-instructions required but if you want to ease your task use templates. They are really good, has helped me a lot personally.

Using it to create professional presentations.

emaze review by <span>Lucy S.</span>
Lucy S.

emaze

What do you like best?

emaze is an incredible platform, the page is very didactic and entertaining with great content. It has a wonderful and innovative design. Their tools and options are very useful when making designs and specifications. The work to be done is easy because it allows the user to manage files and tools quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

This tool is one of the best in the market due to its exceptional characteristics. But I must add that maybe it is a bit expensive compared to other pages that offer almost the same for less. If emaze adapt the prices to new packages or to those that already have; I think the page would attract more attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are various ways to create fun, quality, professional and engaging presentations to the public. And that is only achieved with emaze. It is a platform with great powers of stardom, you will reach great professional and personal levels with the use of this tool.

It has served as a springboard in my industry because it has facilitated the work I would not do with another tool or conventional software. He has provided important knowledge on the web because I have now learned and I have achieved another online world that I did not know.

Learning about emaze?

* We monitor all emaze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.