emaze

Cloud-based presentation software , empowering you to create an amazing impression through design and technology.

Work for emaze?

Learning about emaze?

emaze Reviews

Ask emaze a Question
Showing 37 emaze reviews
emaze review by Harsh P.
Harsh P.

"Made presentation effortless "

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and learn, I have learned it only in a hour or two and was able to make very good presentation that really impressed my colleagues. Also I like the sample templates which are really a good help when you are time short and need to produce a effective presentations. One more thing I want to say is they also provide android app from which you can easily manage your presentations.

What do you dislike?

I personally think that UI/UX can be improved and also the rendering speed as it some times takes a lot of time to render to final file. Also one more thing I would like Emaze team to provide is better Android app support, for now they only provide managing presentations but one cannot create presentations directly from the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of sample templates available, this would really help you make effective presentations while you are just new to the platform, once you get used to it you can explore all the features available.

Making business presentations and managing them using the cloud storage provided by Emaze.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about emaze
emaze review by Weldon M.
Weldon M.

"Excellent presentation program"

What do you like best?

Incredible platform with a beautiful design. They have many great templates. Plus I can make my presentations the best with all their visual tools. It's very easy to deal with, and I like it. And I can use it on my phone, which makes it easier for me to work.

What do you dislike?

Not a complete set of functions that other programs can offer on the market. It's quite an effective program, but it can be better. A lot of functions work only if you switch to a paid subscription. Although there is also a sufficient number of features in a free subscription, especially if you are not picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many different ways to create interesting, high-quality, professional and attractive presentations for a diverse audience. Thanks to this you will get an excellent choice of quality templates from simple to professional. There are many templates available, use these templates and get a good result.

I create presentations very quickly, I use it as a cloud storage for all the presentations I make. And also I create fast, light in design, beautiful, professional video.

What Presentation solution do you use?

emaze review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Work easily with useful tools for creating an interactive interface."

What do you like best?

Now I have an opportunity to use our stunning visual action. Our creating work on beautiful content can take just a few minutes. Big choice of pattern that is appropriate for every message. To better understand my audience. The customers can stay with our information and reporting.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the program has wonderful working tools but will be much better to make them simple to use. From the begin was a little bit harder to create my working interface. But now I can say that it is a big helper in my hands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The helpful software which will help you customize your templates with great effects and videos. You will have powerful tools to build the professional website. To use and set up the program easy. Wonderful platform to work with.

We have the ability to have access to our audience, wherever they are. We can use with all electronic devices. We always share our message and learn from others colleagues with exchange tools.

emaze review by Tushari T.
Tushari T.

"Love emaze's unique 3d presentations."

What do you like best?

Emaze offers rhythmical default templates that i can customize to my needs. I use this to create top 10 videos and lively tip videos and next add it to our youtube page. It's very easy to deal with, and i like it.

What do you dislike?

I also wish there was a way to add presenter notes to each slide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with all the features before you begin creating presentations. Try to use assumed templates, they protect actual effective for me personally, have produced great results. Wonderful software which will relieve you to composed more useful and surprising site.

Making listing presentations for potential buyers. Instead of someone having to employ 3+ hours watching a show, i can sentry it and tell the story of it in just a few minutes of screenshot uploading and exhibition editing. Workmanship effective sales and marketing presentations.

emaze review by Riya T.
Riya T.

"Emazify Your Presentations"

What do you like best?

A great tool to create animated presentations with simple drag and drop interface, which is very easy for anyone around the world to learn. Number of free templates to explore and use for your own creation, which really is a help when you have very less time in hand but want good result, I mean good presentation.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not up to the mark, it really needs improvement when compared to other competitor websites like Prezi. I am also not happy with the speed of website, it sometimes falls to a very low speed which is really a headache.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to use, no pre-instructions required but if you want to ease your task use templates. They are really good, has helped me a lot personally.

Using it to create professional presentations.

emaze review by Lucy S.
Lucy S.

"emaze"

What do you like best?

emaze is an incredible platform, the page is very didactic and entertaining with great content. It has a wonderful and innovative design. Their tools and options are very useful when making designs and specifications. The work to be done is easy because it allows the user to manage files and tools quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

This tool is one of the best in the market due to its exceptional characteristics. But I must add that maybe it is a bit expensive compared to other pages that offer almost the same for less. If emaze adapt the prices to new packages or to those that already have; I think the page would attract more attention.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are various ways to create fun, quality, professional and engaging presentations to the public. And that is only achieved with emaze. It is a platform with great powers of stardom, you will reach great professional and personal levels with the use of this tool.

It has served as a springboard in my industry because it has facilitated the work I would not do with another tool or conventional software. He has provided important knowledge on the web because I have now learned and I have achieved another online world that I did not know.

emaze review by Nina W.
Nina W.

"Emaze"

What do you like best?

Emaze is an incredible platform with a charming design. It has many great templates, plus I can make my presentations the best with all their visual tools as gifs. It is easy to handle and I love that. Also I can use it on my phone which makes me easier to work with.

What do you dislike?

It has very good features but I would like it to have some options that are needed to make the presentation much better. Maybe they are minimal things to fix things in the presentations; you need a more complete premium package, with infinite possibilities to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a wonderful tool, with easy handling, with very good options that will make your presentations the best. You can share it with friends or use it for your conferences or business presentations. It presents an impeccable image, very professional and will contribute to that all your works are of a mark of excellence and quality. 100% recommended.

According to its easy operation and that can be shared and used in almost any device has improved my work time. In addition the presentations are incredible, has allowed the company and me to go incredible in conferences and sales publications. We have greatly improved our sales with the fabulous designs of emaze.

emaze review by Alice W.
Alice W.

"emaze "

What do you like best?

I love emaze because of the various tools it has, which allows its use in a very simple and efficient way; leaving my presentations as the best I couldn't ever do with any other tool. It is easy to access, with a very beautiful and striking design that just by entering draws the attention of all.

What do you dislike?

It is a fabulous tool, however it tends to get saturated with many things and gets a bit slow. I would like some other options more, which would make the presentations a bit more entertaining and with a better visual effect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it with your eyes closed, it is a tool of the best quality in the market, certainly one of the best. It has a variety of incredible tools, necessary to make your presentations the best of the best. Do not wait, subscribe.

It has opened many doors in the labor and personal. All my bosses and co-workers, are surprised with the quality of my presentations and all this I have achieved thanks to emaze. My company has climbed position and sales rankings due to the best presentations that has been seen in all the international conferences.

emaze review by Barbara G.
Barbara G.

"My short experience with emaze."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this software are its designs, the designs are really excellent, they are designs that innovate and are designs that are very good composites, a design that organizes the slides very well and creates some very good characteristics for your slide be of quality and for you to teach them and have excellent results.

What do you dislike?

All the points that I have seen are positive, I have not seen negative points to this program, because it favors the client a lot, it favors much the needs that the clients have, it adapts to everything that the client needs because it offers characteristics to be able to realize your very nice slides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it because this program deserves to be recognized, this program deserves the recommendations of different companies, different companies that are interested in being able to innovate and improve the publicity.

The benefits that this program has brought me are impressive, the designs it offers are excellent, it has worked for me a lot and I am very happy with this program, it is excellent and perfect.

emaze review by Rita T.
Rita T.

"Very nice for Presentation"

What do you like best?

I like to create a beautiful contents styling just in minutes. While initially just presentations. Work with that tools makes my work better.I can easily share content anywhere on the internet.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I can't say that I dislike that software as I like how it's fast and so beautiful.All content looks like alive.To say honestly I do like that program.About the price, I don't mind as we paid everywhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As for me, I like that platform and I would like to recommend it to you. Very easy to use. To add to the web and look who is watching.And just very beautiful design.

At first, it's good that now I can think over who’s watching my content. Emaze, allow using every day and to make our job more simple and amazing.Also, we can add it to any devices so easy.

emaze review by Harsh S.
Harsh S.

"Amazing presentation tool"

What do you like best?

It is very much useful presentation tool and provides very much unique way for various slides of presentation and also convenient tool for user because of it's ease of use. Regular text editing capabilities are involved and it provides more flexibility to user. It also provides automatic spell checker feature which used to check the spelling of each sentences and make it correct and it have 40 side templates which are very useful.

What do you dislike?

We are not able to save presentation offline. This is a little bit problem that we are facing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend emaze to all those who really has need of various sliding templates and want to make presentation with amazing features.

I am using emaze for making professional presentations and also I am using the various slide templates that are provided by this tool.

emaze review by Tobias V.
Tobias V.

"Work to easy on your content."

What do you like best?

The best way to create an amazing style of our contents. As for me, it is too great to use this tools. Keeps my work more active. Very good and fast sharing on social media

What do you dislike?

Just with good tools you can work better and be sure in your great work. I guess that program doesn't deserve bad comments. When you have your contents it really looks very interactive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quiet good platform for all team. Very easy to understand for all users. To be more concentrate on people who are viewing your web content. I recommend it.

Great work. And the ability to manage all viewers. For all our team our duties become much better and faster. Also,we like that we can easily to access with any kind of devices.

emaze review by User in Package/Freight Delivery
User in Package/Freight Delivery

""Emazing" Presentation Builder"

What do you like best?

I love how intuitive the software is and started building my first presentation in minutes with almost no learning curve. There are several templates to choose from and they save me a lot of time not having to come up with a "look" or theme on my own. The pricing structure is reasonable for what you receive and the company has released new products/services that go beyond just building a presentation.

What do you dislike?

Based on your internet speed and the file size for your project, download time can be a bit slow. Nothing major though. Also, lately, I've had problems logging into my account using my business email. The website keeps wanting to connect via my Facebook login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would build a free presentation first to try out the software before purchasing. Keep in mind that it would be open to the public. However, it's worth the effort to hep you make your purchase decision.

Emaze provides a "wow" factor to my presentations that separates it from others. This is incredibly important when I am vying for budget dollars and management support. My peers use the standard company PowerPoint template and when I present my Emaze project, the bells and whistles blow everyone away. More importantly, my project gets the attention and support it needs!

emaze review by Prit S.
Prit S.

"Presentations Made Easy"

What do you like best?

There a huge number of options when you want to customise your presentation and also a variety of templates are readily available. In short emaze makes work easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Using it from almost 5 months and am happy with the experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can fine a number of templates which can be used to make presentations. The best thing is they are well designed and can be directly used for the presentation without doing any major changes. I suggest you to please try those.

Creating meeting presentations and everything else that needs to be presented.

emaze review by Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.

"Outstanding Online Presentation Software"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to add photos and videos to presentations. As a beginner when it comes to making presentations, Emaze makes the task easy and allows me to show off the story of a wrestling show very easily.

What do you dislike?

It is a very resource-intensive site - so you need to make sure to only use that instead of just having it as a tab. Clearing your cache can also help out a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start off with image-based presentations before trying videos - it will be easier to learn and allow you to gain confidence in the UI and do more elaborate presentations.

Emaze allows me to do something no other wrestling writer does - tell a story of the show just using my existing screenshots of the show. Instead of someone having to spend 3+ hours watching a show, I can watch it and tell the story of it in just a few minutes of screenshot uploading and presentation editing.

emaze review by Jeel L.
Jeel L.

"Outstanding presentation creating tool"

What do you like best?

-Emaze provides a huge number of templates, which really helps when we need to create a presentation within very less time deadline.

-It is not that costly, kind of affordable.

What do you dislike?

- The user interface of the website is not up to the mark.

- The android application they provide is not that helpful, it only enables one to present but not to edit presentations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use given templates, they were very effective for me personally, have produced great results.

Creating and managing presentations, using the cloud storage facility.

emaze review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Use it for amazing results"

What do you like best?

The ease with which you can create amazing presentations that just seem to pop off the page with graphics, the simplicity of the interface. its free which seems amazing considering the value of the presentations that you can create with this software. the templates are great, adding mobile view to the website template is a good idea, i really like how easy it is to integrate media through out, so many different chart types, voice command is cool, definetly a go to if you have all your information and need to create an amazing presentation the morning it is due.

What do you dislike?

The better features are available only if you pay, but the real negative is that the presentations are made public. Last time i checked, you couldn't save presentations to be editable offline , the font choice is not really there ie you are kind of stuck with the font, and limited by font size. These limitations are superficial mostlyl

Recommendations to others considering the product

yes definitely have to say emaze is headed in the right direction, but it really needs to consider making presentations private.

This is an excellent presentation software if you are a college professor in the freshman year writing or humanities departments. It can be a really amzing tool if you use it to teach story telling or even sales presentations.

emaze review by Julie U.
Julie U.

"Nice Cheap Video & Presentation Maker"

What do you like best?

I like how easily I can create videos in this platform. I know it's a presentation maker, but the fact that you can download the video with the pro version is key I would definitely recommend this platform to marketers. I use this to create top 10 videos and quick tip videos and then add it to our YouTube page. It's a nice way to switch it up and diversify our videos.

What do you dislike?

I did not like my last interaction with customer service. I have used emaze previously at other companies and when I went to create a new video on my pro version and download it, it got sent to my old work email address. With pro I am supposed to have quick customer service within 48 hours, but it took over a week. But once they did respond, they helped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend the pro version. The free version has the emaze logo on everything and you can't download videos. It's worth paying a nominal fee to make presentation and videos amazing! Or should I say emazing!

We don't have an in-house video editor or a huge budget for videos. But as a marketer, we realize how important they are. So this is a great way to spice up presentations but also create quick, easy to design, beautiful, professional videos. They look like pros made them!

emaze review by Richa R.
Richa R.

"Present amazingly with Emaze "

What do you like best?

Along with creation and editing of presentations, it also serves as a cloud storage of all the work you have done with Emaze. It gives an extra advantage to present your presentations from any corner of the world and from any device without carrying it with you.

What do you dislike?

The user interface and user experience is not up to the mark, needs improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use tool, no recommendations.

Making presentations and using it as cloud storage for all the presentations.

emaze review by Jinlu Y.
Jinlu Y.

"Attractive and unique presentations! "

What do you like best?

With Emaze, I can create presentations that are visually unique and keep people interested! Emaze offers numerous default templates that I can customize to my needs. While it is slide-based, it's more artistic than a simple PowerPoint. Images and text are dynamically layered on top of one another, and there are many attractive fonts to choose from.

What do you dislike?

The worst part about Emaze is that it doesn't support collaborative editing! This means it's good for individual use or longer-term team presentations, but if I'm on a deadline with a team, I'd rather use Google Slides. Another problem is that editing text can be cumbersome because the text editor has limited options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with all the features before you begin creating presentations! There's lots of things that I wished I had discovered earlier. Also, Emaze is a paid service, but you can use it as a 14-day free trial and download your slideshow before it ends. Since it doesn't have collaborative editing, you need to be careful when using it in group projects.

Emaze presentations don't bore the audience! I think their templates bring a fresh look to the usual presentations.

emaze review by Rishab G.
Rishab G.

"Professional Presentation Maker"

What do you like best?

The already available templates that make the task easier that you can make a presentation in just within 10 - 15 minutes. Also the animation part which enriches the whole presentation in just few clicks.

What do you dislike?

Better than all such services, never faced any problems or any issue. Nothing to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in hurry and need a presentation in few minutes. Just log in, upload your content and done!

Making professional presentations all the time.

emaze review by Haripreet R.
Haripreet R.

"Boost presentations with Emaze"

What do you like best?

It works as a storage cloud storage for presentations and so makes it very easy to manage them from anywhere, office or home.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not that interactive. Improvements can be done on UI-UX of the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There a lot of example presentations and templates available, make use of them to get a better output.

Making presentations on the fly and using as cloud storage for all the presentations I make.

emaze review by Jaimil L.
Jaimil L.

"Emaze - A online presentation tool"

What do you like best?

It works as a cloud storage for all the presentations I create. It also has variety of templates to choose from, which really eases my job.

What do you dislike?

The UI/UX is not that good, it can be improved. Another thing, it's not free but offers only limited presentations to be created for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the templates they provide rather stating from scratch.

Creating presentations and using it as a cloud storage for presentations I create.

emaze review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"Emaze User Review"

What do you like best?

Emaze is a next generation online cloud based offering which allows users to prepare presentations online. This is one of the tool who also has competition in the market from companies like Prezi and now O365. Emaze is easy to use and have many designs that I can directly import into my presentations rather then looking for images online via google search. This is cloud based and supports multiple languages which is great as I don't have to worry about losing my work or pay thousands of dollars to translators. The interface pretty straight forward and easy to start with. Pricing is on par with market.

What do you dislike?

We have started using this tool for our marketing and sales organization. Our plan is to have this tool being used by many other departments but I think it will take some time as engineering and research departments may not go away from Microsoft products easily as their work is pretty straight forward and may not need to beautify it. There is nothing negative that I can think about this product other than trial period should be little longer. Solution could be slower sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely. We are satisfied with the offering and can certainly vouch for usability of the software who doesn't want to spend $$$$ on MS products.

Making effective sales and marketing presentations.

emaze review by Prabhat G.
Prabhat G.

"Make presentations on the fly "

What do you like best?

Easy to use but effective. The web interface is interactive and enables user to make great presentations in no time.

What do you dislike?

Its not free, but a paid tool which only provide some limited perks in free pack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot of templates are available, make use of those templates rather than starting from scratch.

Making business pressentations with great ease but effective.

emaze review by Rahul T.
Rahul T.

"Best Presentation Tool "

What do you like best?

The animations that takes your presentation to another level and the templates that decreases the time to create a presentation.

What do you dislike?

The UI/UX of the website is not that good, needs some improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the already present templates to quickly create a presentation.

Creating presentations for office report and also in general.

emaze review by Catherine H.
Catherine H.

"A Versatile Product for Varied Business Use"

What do you like best?

Adaptability to use for more than presentations

What do you dislike?

Any delay in saving/updating in realtime

Recommendations to others considering the product

First see 'Liams' considered videos which are not embellished with stuff you don't need. Use the system methodically, building on pre-made templates until you completely understand the way it works. It should then be a small change in thinking to copy template ideas and substitute, re-build (or bring over Powerpoint) ideas to evolve to your own needs.

Learn by repetition and become 'adventurous' with it. Want more? Just ask.

I love Emaze Templates adaptability to give me simple delivery of Business Promotions and Sales Pages for clients, even Terms and conditions for instance - with the flexibility of a link that I can seamlessly attach to social media, websites and other published material. Interaction with clients is so simple....everything can be 'in-house' so to speak.

emaze review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"emaze: A new way to present "

What do you like best?

The complex design templates give an upper hand while presenting. In addition to that, the cloud based presentation software allows access virtually anywhere in the world if you can get online. The 3-D designs take the cake which makes emaze original from other sites.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes while using emaze I feel like I do not know all that is at my disposal to make my presentation the best it can be. Overall it is easy-to-use but when getting into more advanced tools I can get confused or lost on what I can do to make the image in my mind appear on the screen.

I'm solving the problem of having a boring presentation when information needs to be grasped by my peers. emaze sends forth a new way of thinking that captures an audiences attention and keeps it.

emaze review by Vaidehi P.
Vaidehi P.

"Amaze Presentation with Emaze"

What do you like best?

It works as a cloud storage of your presentations. Think how portable it becomes, just login and you are ready to present. Also there are great templates and sample presentations available.

What do you dislike?

You can make only limited number of presentations with the free pack later you need to upgrade pro or business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are many sample presentations available, refer them for better idea of the customizations emaze provide.

Creating presentations and using it as online backup for presentations.

emaze review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Makes presentation making a breeze."

What do you like best?

SO easy to use. Makes my listing presentations an absolute breeze with minimal work. Listing presentations are the clients first impression of us. Over 40 slide templates are available. Local and Internet (via a URL) images can be added to an emaze presentation, as well as shapes, audio, charts, Google Map locations, and videos (local and Internet). It is great to show google map images of the properties. It shows you did your research before the appointment.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are lacking that other programs on the market offer. It is rather efficient but could be better. Lots of features only work if you upgrade to a paid subscription and so i'm not totally sure on the return on investment for this but worth looking into.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works well for real estate as long as your don't want super fancy presentations. They are straightforward.

Making listing presentations for potential buyers.

emaze review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Love Emaze's Unique 3D Presentations"

What do you like best?

My favorite part about Emaze is how the slides appear to move during the presentation. It is not just a basic PowerPoint. I also like how you are able to pick from different themes. For example I was able to find a chalk board theme for my elementary lesson plan presentation. Another good feature is how you are able to share your presentation even if you did not upgrade, just by sharing the weblink.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to turn of the movement of the slides in edit mode when you go from slide to slide. It seemed to go kind of slow and sometimes it would freeze on a slide for a few seconds before it would go to the slide I wanted. I also wish there was a way to add presenter notes to each slide. I'm aware you can do this if you download the presentation in pdf, but it would be useful in the actual presentation. Another option I would like is the ability to pay to download a single presentation, or to only pay for 1 month in the upgrade. I do not want a whole years worth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Emaze is so much more fun and engaging over the traditional presentation software. You can preview other user's presentations to get an idea of what you can do.

I am using the free version of emaze as a teacher. I have used it to create a lesson plan. I haven't used it with my students yet, but I think they will find it very engaging and fun!

emaze review by Jialing Y.
Jialing Y.

"Emaze review"

What do you like best?

Creating a presentation in Emaze pulls up a new tab to bring me to the workspace. Instead of the typical walk-through, Emaze uses animated arrows to show exactly where things are and what they do, which is a nice take on the general tutorial. Also, creating and editing my presentation with Emaze is rather simple and can be done relatively quickly if you know what you’re trying to achieve.

What do you dislike?

The preset font for your chosen template is the one you’re stick with, plus you have limited color palette to apply to your text.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend because unlike some of the other presentation creators, these templates are thoughtfully categorized to make it easier for you to find the best fit for your presentation, even though some categories only have one available color choice for that particular theme,

With this, I am presented with an excellent selection of good quality templates from fun to professional-looking.

emaze review by User in Information Technology and Services

"My experience with emaze"

What do you like best?

The transition between slides is neat. The animation is cool. It is actually free to test your compatibility with emaze

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the conversion between pptx to emaze is not good. The slides shrink its size and it is really awkward for bigger resolution monitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The conversion is really easy but it takes some time. People have large number of slides need a patience

Presenting my ideas and approach It keeps the audience more engaging and few of my colleagues asked me about this product.

emaze review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"Rapidly evolving self sufficient presentation creation software "

What do you like best?

I like that I can start, work on, and finish a presentation all in emaze and all the different templates they have to choose from. Video backgrounds are also an interesting addition that I wouldn't have expected to be available for presentation software, especially a free one.

What do you dislike?

Although this may seem like a positive, there are almost too many options and features that are overwhelming at first but very helpful once you become familiar with the software. I also don't like being forced to give my email address before being able to try it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best in class, very user friendly and easy to figure out.

I had the problem of not having cloud access to my presentations so I used emaze to create presentations that I could work on from anywhere.

emaze review by Paige C.
Paige C.

"Making presentations a breeze!"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Makes my listing presentations an absolute breeze with minimal work.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are lacking that other softwares offer. But other than that its pretty efficient. Lots of features only work if you upgrade to a paid subscription.

emaze review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

"Mediocre software with a greedy refund policy"

What do you like best?

It has some features that PowerPoint has. The media embed is cool, rest is mediocre

What do you dislike?

Slow website, doesn't work on all devices. Expensive and it took several emails to get a refund on their subscription.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use, over priced and you need to face a battle to receive a refund. Not worth it

No benefits, it's a very simple presentation software.

emaze review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"emaze is another way to share your content in new, creative ways "

What do you like best?

emaze takes Presi to another level. It's a way to share presentations in new, fun ways.

What do you dislike?

I wish emaze more people knew about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see if it will fit your needs!

I'm not solving any new business problems, but rather using it as a new presentation style.

Learning about emaze?

* We monitor all emaze reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.