Embrace

Embrace is a proficient and comprehensive software program designed to streamline the IEP process and reduce staff frustration. Embrace offers a comprehensive IEP experience by including state and core learning standards, an information tracking form, parental contact data logs, a variety of administrative reports, and much more!

Work for Embrace?

Learning about Embrace?

Embrace Reviews

Ask Embrace a Question
Showing 18 Embrace reviews
Embrace review by User

"I have worked with 3 different IEP systems in my 10 years of teaching and I do like Power IEP."

What do you like best?

I like many things with Power IEP. I like how PowerIEP shows clearly when the students next 3 year evaluation is due. On Easy IEP it did not show this. I also like how it is easy to add and take away forms as needed when writing the IEP. I also like the drop down options for the educational placement section. On the minutes page it is great how the special education minutes are automatically totaled for us.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how more than one person can't be on the same page at the same time. Many times we are working on the IEP together and one of us can't get into the page. We are an educational team and usually collaborate on all of our students and this tends to hinder our collaboration. If the program wont let us be on the same page at the same time I wish there was an option to approve another teacher to join the page with you. Then at the IEP meetings everyone on the education team can have access to the same information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that Power IEP is very user friendly and with the right training anyone can use it. In the long run you will be happy you switched to this program.

It is beneficial to have Power IEP because I can easily access a students education plan to make sure they are getting the accommodations and support they need.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Embrace
Embrace review by <span>Jennifer B.</span>
Jennifer B.

"Easy Peas IEPs"

What do you like best?

I love that many people can work on and make changes to the same IEP at the same time. It makes gathering all of the peices super easy. Each piece is at your fingertips

What do you dislike?

Really, not too much. The only thing is that you have to down load the file if you want to see the whole IEP in it's entirely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very much worth the time it takes to play around and figure the school out.

Easy collaboration throughout the entire IEP team. I love that it also keeps a running record of all previous IEP for each student

What Special Education solution do you use?

Embrace review by <span>Angelica A.</span>
Angelica A.

"Power IEP Experience"

What do you like best?

PowerIEP is pretty user-friendly. The forms are easy to find and organized in a way that makes sense. I also like that I have the option to print a "DRAFT" of everything prior to an IEP meeting. Having the ability to rearrange the order of the goals has been helpful as well. Lastly, I like that I can upload specific assessments/documents and attach them to specific meetings or the student in general.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am unable to enter the IEP if another staff member is working in it; I'm "locked out". I also HATE that information doesn't automatically update when I enter it into the "Student Information Page".

I don't deal with the business aspect of PowerIEP so I cannot speak to this.

Embrace review by User

"PowerIEP for special Education"

What do you like best?

I have used different web based IEP systems and PowerIEP is great compared to other systems I have used. I like that multiple users can get into different pages and put their input in at the same time. I also like that the system is web-based so I can access it from anywhere. I have never had it lose data that I have put into an IEP, which is something I cannot say about other software.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the medicaid billing system attached to it. I used to be able to bill super easily, but now I have to go into each month seperately. The group set up for billing is clunkier compared to other systems I have used.

Not losing hours of work is a huge bonus!

"powerIEP review"

What do you like best?

I like the streamlined interface and the checks and balances (highlighted areas for necessary sections)

What do you dislike?

***Having to "leave page" formally in order for another person to be able to access the page. At minimum, an "override" function by an administrator/LEA/case manager would be helpful. If someone were to be logged onto the page on their home computer this could be a problem. It is also inconvenient that only one person can work on a page at a time (doc of evaluation results).

Section with goal implementers: there is no way to designated primary implementer. When multiple implementers are checked, they all appear to be clicked with no regard to the order. I get around this by using the "other" checkbox and listing in the order desired. In "scheduling for determining progress" there is no option for "monthly" which is what many in my district use. In the related services area, there is no "trimester" option for frequency. This would be helpful since my district is on a trimester vs. quarterly schedule. When printing a goal, there does not appear to be an option to print it without "goal updates" included. For parent contact documentation form, there is not an option to select which contacts to print (such as if I wanted to only pick my contacts for my records).

Can't think of any at this time.

"Easiest IEP software"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate within the IEP. I also like that I can name my goals so they are easier to reference later.

Another feature I like is the ability to quickly check portions that typically have responses to improve efficiency when working.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that multiple users cannot be on at once. I also disliked that the company takes a long time to input existing information from other software. Schools need to meet specific deadlines and therefore teachers had to do the extra work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth is once you get used to it. If you are switching make sure you save electronic copies of everything on your old software. This will make inputting information much easier.

I an easily able to write and navigate IEPs. I find that it makes my meetings run smoothly. I like that I can EASILY print the sections I need to be prepared for my meetings as opposes having to scroll through an entire pdf to print the needed pages.

Embrace review by <span>Mary R.</span>
Mary R.

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

I like that you can go from page to page pretty easily. I like that the billing is easy to click for multiple dates each month and you can copy and paste in the program.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if another user is on your page you cannot access it. I don't like that you can't use the back button becasue sometimes I accidentally do that and it takes me back to a page I didn't want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is pretty easy to learn.

I like how you can see all the goals and can navigate easily through all of the evaluations. I like that you can easily print what you need.

"Easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love that they took all the features I disliked from a previous program and made them better!

What do you dislike?

I wish it was easier to switch back and forth between months (while staying on same child) rather than having to change the month and then select the child again.

I also wish there was a way to decrease the likelihood that another employee locks you out of a screen.

Very user friendly. Decreased time spent navigating online IEP.

Embrace review by <span>Kim S.</span>
Kim S.

"Power IEP very intuitive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Multiple teachers and administrators can work on the same case. The system is very easy to understand and use.

What do you dislike?

The issue I encounter the most is the text box limitations. Many times I run over the allotted characaters or space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very intuitive program! Will reduce time and energy needed to produce reports and documents. There is not a ton of training so implementation is easy.

Streamline our process, reduce time spent on documents. Helps keep records accurate and easy to refer to.

Embrace review by <span>Brooke B.</span>
Brooke B.

"PowerIEP supports consistency among its users."

What do you like best?

Connection between initial case studies and re-evaluations and annual IEPs. Easy to refer to previous documents.

What do you dislike?

I would like more options to input informaton that stays the same between some annual reviews. Somewhat cumbersome to cut and paste.

Business benefits include ensuring that we are following all federal laws if the correct paperwork is completed. Personal benefit is that it provides me checks and balances throughout the document.

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

PowerIEP is easy to learn and use especially if you've had experience using other IEP documentation systems. I like that forms can easily be added, deleted (hidden), or simply edited.

What do you dislike?

PowerIEP does not alert to upcoming IEP expiration dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself some time to navigate through it and you'll love it.

None

"special education teacher"

What do you like best?

The forms are well organized and it is easy to locate information

What do you dislike?

even if the student is on your caseload, you cannot write a behavior incident report unless an administrator has given you access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

none

keeping student records. The documents are easily transferred and shared.

Embrace review by User

"A very helpful tool that is efficient in writing IEPs!"

What do you like best?

It is extremely user-friendly and helpful

What do you dislike?

Only one person can be writing at a time

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful, user-friendly, and support is very helpful if you have any questions!

Data management, working together as a team, consolidating paperwork,

Embrace review by Administrator

"Director of Student Services"

What do you like best?

This product has excellent usability and the customer support team is very quick and always responds to our needs.

What do you dislike?

We have no concerns and highly recommend the product and the company

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service is outstanding and they are very responsive to customer needs and requests.

The system has helped us with our IEP compliance and has checks in it that prevent us from missing components of the IEP process.

Embrace review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Accuracy is Key"

What do you like best?

This program is very easy to use and the customer service is great! The program is user-friendly and increases my work productivity! I am getting so much done now with this program!

What do you dislike?

At times it seems to bog down my computer, but it could just be my computer that I'm using. I've also encountered an issue where the text get cut off in the boxes when trying to write a long sentence.

Speeding up work efficiency and this program does exactly that!

Embrace review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Power review "

What do you like best?

I love the online site ability of accessing it anywhere. I enjoy the drop down options and some things automatically fill in for you

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the boxes do not allow enough space and the writing is on top of each other when you print it

The benefits are unlimited.

I am solving lots of saved time and enjoy the comfort of working at my home

"Get it"

What do you like best?

I like the auto save. It has been helpful more than once.

What do you dislike?

That it does not automatically pull forward accommodations and autism considerations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a wonderful and easy to use tool. I highly recommend it.

Providing legal paperwork for IEP process

Embrace review by User

"PowerIEP is very user friendly."

What do you like best?

Adding and hiding documents as necessary

What do you dislike?

Inaccurate reevaluation dates automatically carry over.

Easy collaboration with various providers.

Learning about Embrace?

* We monitor all Embrace reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.