EMC enterprise Archiving

4.0

EMC Anterprise Archiving is a archiving solution designed to allow users achieve compliance with long-term retention requirements for both structured data and unstructured content.

Work for EMC enterprise Archiving?

Learning about EMC enterprise Archiving?

EMC enterprise Archiving Reviews

Showing 2 EMC enterprise Archiving reviews
EMC enterprise Archiving review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Offers Great sales support for my clients"

What do you like best?

I like working with Dell EMC when I need to work with them to provide me a sales quote solution for enterprise storage devices for my clients that need them

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's a challenge to work with Dell EMC when they need more information from me from my client in order to provide me with a quote for my client that's looking for a reliable storage solution

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to manage and back up essential important data for your data center

I'm able to get my quotes faster for my clients for my clients that need their services for the right solution

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EMC enterprise Archiving
EMC enterprise Archiving review by User in Higher Education

"Very useful tool that all companies should use. "

What do you like best?

The volume of historical data that can be archived is impressing.

What do you dislike?

At this time I have not found anything I dislike.

We are able to archive our legacy financial systems and retrieve data on demand.

What Enterprise Information Archiving solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of EMC enterprise Archiving for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

PageFreezer Logo
PageFreezer
PageFreezer is a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) application that enables organizations and corporations of all sizes to permanently preserve website and social media content in evidentiary quality and then access those archives and replay them as if they were still live.
Google Vault Logo
Google Vault
Google Vault is a solution designed to allow users to retain, hold, search, and export data to support their organizations archiving and eDiscovery needs.
Bloomberg Vault Logo
Bloomberg Vault
Bloomberg Vault (BVault) is an end-to-end, managed archiving and eDiscovery platform specifically designed to handle high volumes of data
Veritas Enterprise Vault Logo
Veritas Enterprise Vault
Veritas Enterprise Vault is designed to help automate retention management, classification and supervision, while simplifying search and eDiscovery over unstructured data.
Barracuda Archiving Logo
Barracuda Archiving
Effective Solutions for Retention, Compliance, and E-Discovery
IBM Information Lifecycle Governance Logo
IBM Information Lifecycle Governance
4.0
IBM's Information Lifecycle Governance (ILG) is designed to help users manage their business information throughout its lifecycle.
Commvault Data Archive Logo
Commvault Data Archive
4.0
Commvault creates a single collection of electronically stored information (ESI) across the enterprise. eDiscovery and compliance searches run across all centrally stored content, including email archives and data from remote desktops and laptops.
Global Relay Logo
Global Relay
5.0
Global Relay offers messaging and archiving solutions for compliance.
Retain Logo
Retain
4.0
Retain provides unified archiving of all business communication, including email, Skype for Business, social media, and mobile communication data for case assessment, search, and eDiscovery.
StorageTek Logo
StorageTek
Oracle StorageTek offers solutions for archiving and data protection designed to provide a template for combining discrete components, from Oracle and participating third parties, to solve industry-specific or general IT challenges.

Learning about EMC enterprise Archiving?

* We monitor all EMC enterprise Archiving reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.