Emercury

4.9

Emercury helps list managers, marketers, and publishers deliver, monetize and generate leads through email communications.

Work for Emercury?

Learning about Emercury?

Emercury Reviews

Ask Emercury a Question
Showing 14 Emercury reviews
Emercury review by Kirk W.
Kirk W.

"Experts In Deliverability"

What do you like best?

Having access to 3 experts who truly guide me to better engagement and deliverability. Anytime I need assistance, the appropriate expert is readily available to help me accomplish whatever I need. These guys aren't your typical support guys - they are seasoned industry experts who provide solutions as well as explanations, and even assistance in doing the legwork. I don't have to ever worry about being shut down by an ESP again - if these guys think I'm doing something that may damage my IP reputation, not only will they give me a heads up, they'll offer good solutions on how I can change things to improve reputation.

What do you dislike?

So far I honestly I haven't found anything. I addressed 3 things with them I didn't like, and they showed me how to overcome each of them. (Adding subscribers through custom form, setting up transactional email automation flow, and better list management ideas)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can assure you there is not a better email marketing solution that will give you as much access to their experts as Emercury does. Their price may appear to be on the high side initially, but once you realize the value of having these experts at your fingertips, it's a no-brainer. If you want peace of mind knowing you have a team on your side for the long haul who will not just allow you to send your emails, but who will engage with you and help you find better ways to improve email engagement and deliverability, Emercury is the way to go.

Improving engagement and deliverability as well as gaining a long-term partnership in the emailing side of my business as opposed to being at the mercy of an ESP who may decide to close my account at any time without warning. The email automation is a huge benefit I have not realized until working with Emercury. They've helped me automate the email flows based on several different conditions that automatically segments my lists accordingly and then sends transactional emails to each list. No more bulk email sending, unless I just want to.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Emercury
Emercury review by Scott C.
Scott C.

"Exceptional delivery and dedication from the team"

What do you like best?

The team at Emercury is nothing short of amazing when onboarding new clients. They develop a plan to make sure you are inboxing, quickly. The attention needed for this process is enormous, but they are the leading experts in delivery from my 20+ years of experience. The platform is clean, intuitive and reliable. Plus, they are constantly adding new features to keep ahead of the end users needs.

What do you dislike?

I have worked with Emercury with a few different accounts. I have yet to find something that I dislike. I have actually recommended them to a number of people in my network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you make any decision, make sure you give Emercury a change. As mentioned, and as I've experienced for a number of years, a solid support team at an ESP is really hard to find. Usually you are one of 100's of clients and they do not care about your success (honestly). Emercury's team is in it with you the whole step of the way. They will steer your strategy, delivery, and success in the right direction. They are a must have partner for anyone looking to succeed in a very challenging email marketing landscape.

As mentioned, I have had delivery issues in the past. By working with the delivery team, they have been able to turn that around and really prove that the right plan can lead to substantial revenue increases.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Emercury review by Ara D.
Ara D.

"Emercury translates our email marketing campaigns to more leads."

What do you like best?

The quality of the customer support team at Emercury is what impresses me the most about this organization.I like how I am allowed to either create my own email templates or make use of html editor to code a template from scratch.Its email automation campaign functionality makes it possible to send emails to web visitors and customers,based on triggers like what part of our email they click on ,the time and date they clicked on a link etc

What do you dislike?

The quality and functionalities on Mercury streamlines well with our digital marketing aspirations.Therefore there has been no reason to make any complain,since we switched to this.

Emercury powers our email marketing campaigns.Ensuring emails get to our targeted recipients in time and promptly.

Emercury review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Easy to use and great support"

What do you like best?

I have used other email platforms and I find the eMercury platform is easy to use and feature rich. It is able to do pretty much anything we need it to do.

What do you dislike?

No real dislikes. The system has been very effective for what we are using it for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support at the highest level.

We are able to effectively and easily monetize the data that we are generating with the offers we own.

Emercury review by gregg w.
gregg w.

"Experience is key"

What do you like best?

The team at eMercury has been doing this a long time and their extensive knowledge in email marketing and working with domains, maintaining a clean ip environment to allow marketers to be successful makes them the leader in direct email.

What do you dislike?

My experience with eMercury has been nothing but positive.

eMercury allows us to maintain multiple data feeds and keep our brands separate allowing us to be as productive as possible very easily.

Emercury review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Excellent Email Service Provider"

What do you like best?

Easy set-up, great tracking & deliverability. Customer service was phenomenal. The eMercury team truly has some experts helping throughout the process, from set-up to strategy.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of the UI can be modernized cosmetically, however, that doesn't stop the main value, getting emails delivered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a solid email service provider that can handle thousands to millions of emails in a SPAM compliant environment with high deliverability rates eMercury is a great choice. Aside from that, I haven't experienced such great customer service and industry knowledge in working with any other provider in the past. They are truly A players.

Getting our emails delivered was the main challenge and working with dedicated email professionals at eMercury made it much easier to get our emails inboxed.

Emercury review by User

"Love These Guys !"

What do you like best?

They are experts in email marketing. They have an amazing platform.

What do you dislike?

They aren't located closer to me because I love hanging with them when I am in NYC area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No reason not to give them a try

They are experts in email deliverability. They helped us maximum our ROI on our list.

Emercury review by ONE M.
ONE M.

"Greatest Emailing Platform of All Time"

What do you like best?

All the features needed, best support and knowledgeable staff with amazing delivery. I always recommend emercury to any of our clients.

What do you dislike?

May be a little pricy at first glance but you will get the delivery and assistance to grow and be very worthwhile.

email delivery to cusotmers

Emercury review by User in Internet

"Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

Their support is the best in the industry! I have been in email marketing for 12 years and this has been my best esp by far.

What do you dislike?

Suppression not over 500mb allowed to be up loaded

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend all the time to Mailer Meetup attendees.

inboxing my client lists.

Emercury review by Brittany K.
Brittany K.

"Emercury was beneficial"

What do you like best?

It was perfect for sending out thousands of emails

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any dislikes to Emercury

We tested the program and realized that it was beneficial for the amount of emails we send daily.

Emercury review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Attentive service and great deliverability expertise"

What do you like best?

Emercury's team is always just a call or IM away. They are fully invested in my company's success on their platform and it shows through their regular insights and coordination with my marketing managers. Top notch service!

What do you dislike?

I would be nitpicking. We are very pleased with our partnership.

Deliverability is the name of the game and these guys play it well.

Emercury review by Brian G.
Brian G.

"Great ESP backed with excellent customer service."

What do you like best?

User friendly interface, customizable features.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really at all. It's very helpful

Helps us maintain and build our customer lists.

Emercury review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Best customer service I have received from eMercury, they are on top of things.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, their service is always up and running.

Sending large amount emails to all our customer, We have about 600,000 emails.

Emercury review by User

"Professional, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Terrific options and plans for whatever your business needs require. Great support. Easy to use and highly recommend

What do you dislike?

Having to wait 30 days to remove an email address when not being utilized.

Customer service retention.

Learning about Emercury?

* We monitor all Emercury reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.