emfluence Marketing Platform

emfluence Marketing Platform

The emfluence Marketing Platform offers a number of tools for marketing needs, such as email automation, social media scheduling, custom marketing emails, variable content blocks, landing pages, forms, survey builders, modals, and automated reports.

Work for emfluence Marketing Platform?

Learning about emfluence?

Compare emfluence Marketing Platform to Similar Solutions

emfluence Marketing Platform Reviews

Ask emfluence a Question
Showing 38 emfluence reviews
emfluence review by <span>Abbey W.</span>
Abbey W.

"4 Years using the platform. Decent, but has some limitations for us."

What do you like best?

This is an all-in-one tool. Lot's a features available to you, and that's so convenient. The contact list management is pretty good. Building queries is straight forward. We don't use the survey tool, so I can't speak to that. The Support team is extremely responsive, which is something that has improved over the last 3 years. Custom landing pages is a great feature, as is the online form builder. Our list isn't large enough to dabble in A/B testing, but I know it can do it. There's lot's of functionality there.

What do you dislike?

This would be a great tool for a company who can design their own emails, as there aren't any designed templates provided in the tool. There are very few basic structure templates, but you have do so much work on them to make them look decent. For a company like ours, we don't have anyone internal who can design modern looking HTML emails for us, and we don't have the budget to pay an agency to do that for us each time we want to run a new campaign. We wanted a tool that would be easy for us to make our own emails, but we find ourselves frustrated by our own design limitations. The tool only has 5 or 6 fonts to choose from, which also is a bummer for us basic users. If you pay emfluence to have a basic template created (Your header, your footer, blank space between), it's ~ $300 a pop. Our main purpose for this tool is to send nice emails, and we feel we are missing the mark, or aren't satisfied with the quality of the emails we are able to create internally.

We are sending basic email marketing (A newsletter every month, and a couple of other random campaigns, etc) We aren't doing anything earth shattering, and therefore we don't have a lot of great benefits. We are ready to take it to the next level.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about emfluence Marketing Platform
emfluence review by <span>Marla H.</span>
Marla H.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

Platform is easy to use. The social media component is great to track for when we need to collect data for sponsorship opportunities. The email portion really drills down with results after an email is sent. We like that it connects to our website so we can control popup advertising on our website. Easy to organize the contacts within the system and separate them into special groups so we can use those groups for opt-in, opt-out campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Would like more control of templates. There are portions of the template that we can't edit so we have to contact emfluence and usually we then need to pay for them to change something. It would be nice if we could edit more of it. Sometimes I struggle with the emails with graphics lining up, the template won't take a hard return when I want one. It's a little editing in the coding to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is awesome.

Event registration goes up when we send out emails. We can monitor social posts to help secure sponsorship opportunities. We like the tracking on social so we can see how many likes, opens and so forth. The Google analytics on the emails is nice. This keeps all our correspondence with email, social and surveys all in one place.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

emfluence review by <span>Lauren V.</span>
Lauren V.

"The emfluence platform is extremely intuitive and one of the best platforms I've got to work with."

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the pre-flight check feature! You get the benefits of both Litmus and Returnpath all rolled up into the price and platform with emfluence. It's a ton of fun to see how your email renders across screens, browsers and ESPs, especially when you have a large and varied audience.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike about the platform itself. The only drawback is lack of integrations, but the emfluence team has been great with finding solutions for these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign up for a demo. Once you see how intuitive the platform is you'll want to jump in and get your hands dirty playing with all the features.

Using the emfluence platform with SMCKC, we have been able to streamline our event surveys with actionable results, as well as create mini sites for various campaigns throughout the year.

emfluence review by <span>Kristen M.</span>
Kristen M.

"I use the Emfluence platform daily to draft and send transactional email communication."

What do you like best?

I think overall the platform is intuitive and easy to use. I like the email rendering and SPAM check features. This gives me piece of mind before sending an email to a large group.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there still could be some improvements to their surveying tools. I had asked for skip logic for awhile and what they added definitely helps but also could be much improved. There is some quirky things about creating email drafts. I wish there was a format painter like you see in Word.

We are using content blocks on build release notifications so we can notify specific customers what they have reported in the past is actually fixed in this release. This has been a long time coming and already getting positive response.

emfluence review by <span>Brandon S.</span>
Brandon S.

"Great email marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

From the beginning, it was very user-friendly to use. From importing lists, building emails, scheduling messages, to even designing workflows with decision logic built in. Very useful.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is a little cumbersome and lacking when I'd like a simple report of the information visible on the reporting screen, you can't just simply download that information into one report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is great. If you have an idea of a feature or function, they will work closely with you to at least attempt to develop it for you in the platform.

Tracking information is always key and Emfluence definitely gives us enough ability to track who reads and opens our messages. And with A-B testing options in Enfluence, we can test which looks and content are most effective.

emfluence review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It does what I need it to do."

What do you like best?

It is robust enough that no matter what I am asked to do, there is a way to do it.

What do you dislike?

The email preview does not accurately reflect what the email really looks like in any environment and I have to send the email to see the result.

Bottlenecks have been freed up by sending similar but customized communications to a group of people at the same time. We are saving money on campaigns that used to be printed and mailed. We are able to generate repeat communications quickly and easily allowing us to communicate much better with our audiences. We can make different versions of each message thereby tailoring them to each person. We can automate communications freeing up our time to work on other things. We post on facebook and twitter and have developed a following. We have surveyed audiences to find out how they feel about things. We can see who opens our communications and who clicks on our call-to-actions, so that we know who is more engaged with the various parts of our message.

Learn more about emfluence Marketing Platform

emfluence Marketing Platform Videos

Learning about emfluence Marketing Platform?

* We monitor all emfluence Marketing Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare emfluence Marketing Platform to Similar Solutions