emfluence Marketing Platform

emfluence Marketing Platform

The emfluence Marketing Platform offers a number of tools for marketing needs, such as email automation, social media scheduling, custom marketing emails, variable content blocks, landing pages, forms, survey builders, modals, and automated reports.

Work for emfluence Marketing Platform?

Learning about emfluence?

emfluence Marketing Platform Reviews

Ask emfluence a Question
Showing 44 emfluence reviews
emfluence review by Abbey W.
Abbey W.

"4 Years using the platform. Decent, but has some limitations for us."

What do you like best?

This is an all-in-one tool. Lot's a features available to you, and that's so convenient. The contact list management is pretty good. Building queries is straight forward. We don't use the survey tool, so I can't speak to that. The Support team is extremely responsive, which is something that has improved over the last 3 years. Custom landing pages is a great feature, as is the online form builder. Our list isn't large enough to dabble in A/B testing, but I know it can do it. There's lot's of functionality there.

What do you dislike?

This would be a great tool for a company who can design their own emails, as there aren't any designed templates provided in the tool. There are very few basic structure templates, but you have do so much work on them to make them look decent. For a company like ours, we don't have anyone internal who can design modern looking HTML emails for us, and we don't have the budget to pay an agency to do that for us each time we want to run a new campaign. We wanted a tool that would be easy for us to make our own emails, but we find ourselves frustrated by our own design limitations. The tool only has 5 or 6 fonts to choose from, which also is a bummer for us basic users. If you pay emfluence to have a basic template created (Your header, your footer, blank space between), it's ~ $300 a pop. Our main purpose for this tool is to send nice emails, and we feel we are missing the mark, or aren't satisfied with the quality of the emails we are able to create internally.

We are sending basic email marketing (A newsletter every month, and a couple of other random campaigns, etc) We aren't doing anything earth shattering, and therefore we don't have a lot of great benefits. We are ready to take it to the next level.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about emfluence Marketing Platform
emfluence review by Marla H.
Marla H.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

Platform is easy to use. The social media component is great to track for when we need to collect data for sponsorship opportunities. The email portion really drills down with results after an email is sent. We like that it connects to our website so we can control popup advertising on our website. Easy to organize the contacts within the system and separate them into special groups so we can use those groups for opt-in, opt-out campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Would like more control of templates. There are portions of the template that we can't edit so we have to contact emfluence and usually we then need to pay for them to change something. It would be nice if we could edit more of it. Sometimes I struggle with the emails with graphics lining up, the template won't take a hard return when I want one. It's a little editing in the coding to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is awesome.

Event registration goes up when we send out emails. We can monitor social posts to help secure sponsorship opportunities. We like the tracking on social so we can see how many likes, opens and so forth. The Google analytics on the emails is nice. This keeps all our correspondence with email, social and surveys all in one place.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

emfluence review by User

"A great solution for Email Marketing"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and the functions are endless. I think the workflow capability of the platform is incredible. It makes the process of creating campaigns very visual and easy to come up with concepts.

What do you dislike?

The design platform is a little confusing to use. When I try to design layouts for emails, it feels very rigid and at times I have a hard time getting it to be perfectly responsive. I typically design things in Adobe software, so I am used to having free reign of what I am doing. I know that the rigid form is probably helpful to those who are professional creatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! It is an amazing tool and you receive support from even the highest ranking employees. We recently met up with Emfluence to discuss some capabilities now that we have been customers for 5 years and got to speak directly with David.

the Marketing Platform is helping us work around a pretty outdated IT department. Emfluence has been a great resource for figuring out different paths we can take to achieve our desired outcomes.

emfluence review by Lauren V.
Lauren V.

"emfluence platform for email and social calendar"

What do you like best?

I love how my team can schedule out all sorts of post, messages and more using the social calendar! It helps us put together campaigns in advance to save time in the long run. The platform is also super intuitive and quick to learn.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to see more future integrations, but for now this fits all of our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform has worked great for our needs as a small organization, but I have no doubt based on my own usage that it could serve as an enterprise level solution too. Having used other platforms, like Marketo and Salesforce Marketing Cloud, it's got everything and more to compete.

We use the emfluence platform for email newsletters, event reminders and social posting, as well as ad hoc sends and posts. As a group of volunteers, this tool definitely simplifies the process for us.

emfluence review by Lauren V.
Lauren V.

"The emfluence platform is extremely intuitive and one of the best platforms I've got to work with."

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the pre-flight check feature! You get the benefits of both Litmus and Returnpath all rolled up into the price and platform with emfluence. It's a ton of fun to see how your email renders across screens, browsers and ESPs, especially when you have a large and varied audience.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find something I dislike about the platform itself. The only drawback is lack of integrations, but the emfluence team has been great with finding solutions for these issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign up for a demo. Once you see how intuitive the platform is you'll want to jump in and get your hands dirty playing with all the features.

Using the emfluence platform with SMCKC, we have been able to streamline our event surveys with actionable results, as well as create mini sites for various campaigns throughout the year.

emfluence review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"It does what I need it to do."

What do you like best?

It is robust enough that no matter what I am asked to do, there is a way to do it.

What do you dislike?

The email preview does not accurately reflect what the email really looks like in any environment and I have to send the email to see the result.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer support is really good.

I can customize communications to my audience. I can automate communications. I can save money on campaigns that used to be printed and mailed. We are able to copy and tweak communications quickly and easily. We post on facebook and twitter and have developed a following. We have surveyed audiences to find out how they feel about things. We can see who opens our communications and who clicks on our call-to-actions, so that we know who is more engaged with the various parts of our message.

emfluence review by Kristen M.
Kristen M.

"I use the Emfluence platform daily to draft and send transactional email communication."

What do you like best?

I think overall the platform is intuitive and easy to use. I like the email rendering and SPAM check features. This gives me piece of mind before sending an email to a large group.

What do you dislike?

I feel like there still could be some improvements to their surveying tools. I had asked for skip logic for awhile and what they added definitely helps but also could be much improved. There is some quirky things about creating email drafts. I wish there was a format painter like you see in Word.

We are using content blocks on build release notifications so we can notify specific customers what they have reported in the past is actually fixed in this release. This has been a long time coming and already getting positive response.

emfluence review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"Great email marketing tool!"

What do you like best?

From the beginning, it was very user-friendly to use. From importing lists, building emails, scheduling messages, to even designing workflows with decision logic built in. Very useful.

What do you dislike?

Reporting is a little cumbersome and lacking when I'd like a simple report of the information visible on the reporting screen, you can't just simply download that information into one report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service is great. If you have an idea of a feature or function, they will work closely with you to at least attempt to develop it for you in the platform.

Tracking information is always key and Emfluence definitely gives us enough ability to track who reads and opens our messages. And with A-B testing options in Enfluence, we can test which looks and content are most effective.

emfluence review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Emfluence for Lead Nurturing"

What do you like best?

I have been a certified user of Emfluence for more than 5 years. To me they are a leader in reporting capability and getting your message to the right place - the inbox.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I don't like is that each recipient is indexed by email address - so you can't sen to a preferred and secondary email record.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More than anything - the ease of working with the team is what will bring you in and keep you as a customer. Consider them a partner - not a vendor.

We have utilized the platform and the team in implementing in bound marketing strategies designed around student enrollment and alumni engagement.

emfluence review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"Excellent Email Mgmt Platform"

What do you like best?

Emfluence is a great email management and social platform for both new and power users. Excellent team for customer support. They're truly engaged and care about their clients.

What do you dislike?

Minimal cons. It's easy to get acquainted with the platform, and support is quick to help with any questions/challenges.

Emfluence is a superb email platform no matter how frequently you're sending communications. The platform has not only enhanced the quality of our emails, but also the capabilities and tools we have at our resources.

emfluence review by Karen L.
Karen L.

"emfluence Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

The ease of use - very intuitive. And anything we don't understand, we are able to get a quick and easy explanation.

What do you dislike?

More customizable dashboards would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is well worth the monthly costs. The support is outstanding and they are pushing themselves constantly to evolve with the industry. It is not over-engineered or contain too many features that ultimately go unused.

We are a B2B business so the platform easily meets our email needs - Automation and Design needs. The survey features are very good. The visual layout of automation makes it easy.

emfluence review by Jessica B.
Jessica B.

"Still my favorite after using 6 different platforms"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and extremely robust feature set. Love the calendar feature especially, but use the email deep dive metrics most often. It's a small thing but I love that I can sort the reporting page to find my best open or click through rate.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had visual click maps (show which link was clicked if two had the same URL). Would love cross-email link reporting (perhaps with custom URLs)?

The calendar feature helps plan out all channel comms. Automation features make nurture and onboarding crazy fast and easy. Excellent deep dive reporting numbers by email campaign. Everything is faster than other platforms, saving me valuable time.

emfluence review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"Amazing Intuitive Platform"

What do you like best?

The emfluence platform is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. They provide top notch training so you feel super comfortable and are always available to answer questions and support.

What do you dislike?

Email templates are pretty rigid, the ability to customize them a bit more would be great.

The ability to connect all our digital channels from one place is fantastic. We've also always struggled with reporting and the reporting function on the platform couldn't be easier to use.

emfluence review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"It is a good email marketing platform, but I feel like it could do more."

What do you like best?

The ease of pulling together results for campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There are third parties that we prefer using for surveys (i.e. survey gizmo) to integrate into our landing pages. If there was a more user-friendly way of creating surveys, and tracking data from forms on landing pages, I think it would be a more essential platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great platform for email marketing.

Email marketing is a necessity for our clients so having the ability to efficiently create an email, and make edits to an email without a developer touching the code, helps save a ton on time.

emfluence review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"A good marketing tool.... for marketers!"

What do you like best?

Autonomy. Security - minimal risk. Ease of sharing information with team - test emails etc.

What do you dislike?

Template is rigid. No option to include individual social shares in email, such as twitter. I would like to have more templates - but do not have the graphic design capabilities to include

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for a non-profit such as ourselves. It can be integrated into the weekly communications plan easily and allows for main database mining to be conducted off-site.

Communication with database.

We are engaging our database with our website - bringing them relevant content and getting them to visit more. This has a commercial value to us as it supports our Adsense placements, allowing Emfluence to pay for itself!

emfluence review by Floortje M.
Floortje M.

"Emfluence Marketing Platform review"

What do you like best?

I like that the platform is really integrated and allows for a lot of different marketing actions.

What do you dislike?

That we only utilize a small part of the platform.

We use it for sending out a mass email newsletter once a week during the gardening season and less frequently through the rest of the year. We have also done a survey once and a pop-up box on our website a few times. The pop-up box really helps gaining subscribers to the newsletter.

emfluence review by Administrator in Paper & Forest Products
Administrator in Paper & Forest Products

"Content Manager/Email Platform Manager"

What do you like best?

The emfluence email platform is very capable of handling our content from a simple social post all the way to an automated, integrated campaign. The best part: its very easy to use, and integrates with our other tools.

What do you dislike?

More automation options would be ideal for internal emails. For example, we have a static group of Sales reps we send communication to internally, and don't have an option to automate emails for those who don't open without creating a dynamic group.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can handle digital marketing needs, and has exciting potential with CRM integration (we're looking towards that, just haven't got it set up yet).

We are engaging with customers, and helping our Sales team do the same. This is new for marketing in our company, and helping give us an understanding of who we work with.

emfluence review by Administrator in Food & Beverages
Administrator in Food & Beverages

"Marketing/Social Central for CCKC"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to schedule ahead for my emailers & social posts, plus the ease of producing reports.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to post to Instagram from the platform also. And it would be nice to be able to post all of the FB photo options there, instead of just a single photo. But it's nice that even if I post straight to FB to get those options that the reporting does get included in emfluence afterward.

We are a small business (and therefore limited staff and resources). The emfluence Marketing Platform helps me as Marketing Director to actually perform like a whole Marketing Department. :-)

emfluence review by Sean K.
Sean K.

"Great email platform"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to manage all of my different accounts. Any time I have problems the support team is quick to help fix them.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to delete contacts

Recommendations to others considering the product

Emfluence is a robust email marketing platform. The capabilities go way beyond just email. Creating groups and running reports is crucial for what we do. The ability to post to social and create automated workflows makes everyone's life easier.

Increasing online sales for our members.

emfluence review by Will M.
Will M.

"Growing with emfluence"

What do you like best?

We're a small software start up company. emfluence was a great decision for us based on easy interface, support, and ability to track in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

We're still in our first year - nothing to report at this time.

Our goal is connecting with customers with purpose and cadence. It is too soon to measure benefits.

emfluence review by Kyle R.
Kyle R.

"A fantastic partner from day 1"

What do you like best?

Particular favorite features include:

- Bulk Data Updating: quickly ID and update the appropriate records to allow personalization of your emails

- Client Approval Process: it's built into the platform and protects the agency and client, as both have to approve before emails can launch and it's all documented.

- Easy personalization of the From name and subject line: important when you're supporting national and local programs

- Integration with Litmus for email render testing: such a time-saver!

What do you dislike?

Third-party integrations are not as substantial with other platforms, though they were always willing to explore and develop custom solutions.

emfluence review by Cara M. M.
Cara M. M.

"Satisfied seasoned user"

What do you like best?

I really like the testing and scheduling features.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The emfluence team is very helpful, so if there is some feature I dislike, they work to accommodate a change.

I schedule all emails and social posts through the emfluence Marketing Platform. Their testing features are helpful and their support team is fantastic.

emfluence review by Kurt K.
Kurt K.

"Make it easy"

What do you like best?

I was able to get my e-mails crafted and then ensure quality, test and make sure what I am sending is going to look great to the end user.

What do you dislike?

In sending e-mails, I didn't have any issues or problems.

B2B e-mails to engage our member retailers with e-mail blasts.

emfluence review by Kerry  M.
Kerry M.

"Monthly Email User"

What do you like best?

The support given by Emfluence and the easy to use template they developed for us.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints. The platform is easy.to use.

We are getting great customer contact with good tracking for outcomes.

emfluence review by Joshua D.
Joshua D.

"Valuable Platform"

What do you like best?

Continues getting better with each iteration. The new uses for surveys make this a highly useful piece of my marketing outreach. The social platform is also a huge help as we increase our messaging tempo to help build our brand.

What do you dislike?

The survey platform is useful, but not as robust as others on the market. Some tweaks would make it much more valuable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you use the training to get the most out of the platform.

Social scheduling, email marketing, workflow planning and resolution

emfluence review by David V.
David V.

"Solid, wholistic marketing platform for email, social, landing pages and analytics"

What do you like best?

The workflows for creating and deploying campaigns is fast and intuitive. Really solid reporting, with ability to view results at campaign and tactical level. Good support. Continual product enhancement.

What do you dislike?

It'd be nice to have an optional workflow for deploying social posts to multiple platforms/accounts at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was surprised how robust and intuitive this tool is. Definitely give it a demo.

We've increased emails and social posts due to the easier processes for creation and deployment.

emfluence review by Rylie M.
Rylie M.

"Weekly Emfluence email sender"

What do you like best?

I love the work flow functions! The integration of coding makes it easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

Having to bulk update contact lists each week is very annoying.

Contacting our customers, bringing featured products to their attention, keeping our company relevant.

emfluence review by Administrator

"Great customer service response"

What do you like best?

I know that when I call emfluence, I get to talk to a person. And it's always been a person who knows the answer I need and is eager to help me. Thanks for being very approachable.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel like we really have a rep who is looking out for us and wanting to make sure that we use the emfluence platform to its fullest. I've had to contact them.

We send out emailers and schedule our social media through emfluence. It saves time and allows me to track results, particularly for the emails.

emfluence review by Jo Dee B.
Jo Dee B.

"Share the love, get rewarded"

What do you like best?

Very helpful with customer service and reporting. I am a new user and they have been responsive to my questions.

What do you dislike?

don't have anything that I dislike so far

customer retention. Increase in repeat purchases

emfluence review by Missy B.
Missy B.

"emfluence platform perfect for banks!"

What do you like best?

This e-communications platform is so easy to use and everything is archived. For banks that is the perfect balance.

What do you dislike?

It's not quite as intuitive as others, the online help is good, but we hate to bother people if we can find the info in the help section.

A coordinated communications effort across social media and ongoing onboarding of new customers via email. Increased engagement and increase new account opening.

emfluence review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Team and Software."

What do you like best?

The team at Emfluence is hands on and beyond helpful. They have helped us ramp up our email and social presence in great ways!

What do you dislike?

The only thing would be this is a smaller company with less compatibility with the online marketing tools. But I believe Emfluence is making strides in that direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More integration with other marketing and funnel software.

Consistent email marketing campaigns and email collection. .

emfluence review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Helpful and Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The user experience was extremely well put together. It was easy for me to use and for me to teach others to use. There was no complicated system or computer knowledge needed.

What do you dislike?

I received emails about the system, and from emfluence that were generally unnecessary and not very useful, that I just kind of ignored. But the actual platform, I had very little to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Extremely easy to use, and the most affordable platform of its kind.

Scheduling and planning social posts was a big problem we had, and that completely solved those problems. It has helped us stay consistent in putting out content.

emfluence review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Learning Curve to start, but great product overall"

What do you like best?

I like how you can send it from any email address. The data that results from the email campaigns are very helpful to let us know how effective our communications are.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not exactly intuitive. I think that is a result that it can do SO much, so there is a lot going on. The help sections are good, but it would be helpful if there were more online tutorials.

Mass email marketing. We have solved how to best monitor their effectiveness with open rates, unsubscribes, etc. We also like how it can create marketing flyers.

emfluence review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Lots of Options and Customization "

What do you like best?

I like that there are lots of ways to connect the different marketing materials.

What do you dislike?

The surveys and forms require css knowledge to customize. I would like more templates to work with on this.

We have been able to workflow our emails and landing pages in a way that makes sense to the whole team.

emfluence review by Bill E.
Bill E.

"emfluence has been AWESOME."

What do you like best?

Ease of use & flexibility of the system.

What do you dislike?

Template changes hard to make once used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it our, Try it out, Buy it!

We have used the platform, in the past, in support of commercial clients' email, manual & automated, programs. Currently we use it to communicate with our existing and prospective clients.

emfluence review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"The best thing about emfluence is the personalized attention."

What do you like best?

My favorite part about using the emfluence marketing platform is the personalized account care that comes with it.

What do you dislike?

I'm not yet on board with the social media management component.

Big fan of ability to create landing pages, surveys and forms whenever I need to.

emfluence review by Kent S.
Kent S.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - connects with other vendors well

What do you dislike?

Would like more template options. Need a account rep for troubleshooting

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are excellent and knowledgeable. Easy to use.

Easy to send out emails for multiple DBA's at the same time using content blocks

emfluence review by User

"Emfluence long-time user"

What do you like best?

Always rolling out new features for updates and customer service. They listen to you and respond quickly. Easy to use features for beginners, but also advanced features for professionals.

What do you dislike?

For some of the advanced features you have to know HTML, which I don't.

We use it for marketing emails and also as a scheduling tool for social media. The metrics are wonderful to measure our ROI.

emfluence review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"If you need data on your email marketing -- use Emfluence "

What do you like best?

Emfluence helped us set us quality A/B tests that allowed us to optimize our email sends to increase open rates and click to views, reaching a broader target audience with our message.

They are willing to help us take calculated-risks that lead to a smarter ROI.

What do you dislike?

Our entire company isn't integrated into the platform.

We test everything! The team has helped us set up the right kind of test to optimize the success of our messages.

emfluence review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Support team gets an A+"

What do you like best?

Support is quick to reply to your needs.

What do you dislike?

No drag and drop functionality for templates.

We have automated sales and expiration date emails (mostly have been batch and blast).

"Emfluence Review"

What do you like best?

It's ease of use for creating mobile pages

What do you dislike?

It's lack of approval workflow for social media

Not sure

emfluence review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Emfluence"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule emails and social posts. It is easy to create posts.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any complaints at this time

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to load client lists and to schedule social posts

More consistent and professional looking communication to our clients

emfluence review by Executive Sponsor in Hospitality
Executive Sponsor in Hospitality

"Love Emfluence"

What do you like best?

The Emfluence platform is It's easy to use and RELIABLE

What do you dislike?

I can't think of a single thing to dislike about the Emfluence system. We love it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trust their team to help with hard decisions

Larger more predictable ROI

emfluence review by User in Internet

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use product that is very effective for streamlining email communications and campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that sticks out as a problem or a dislike from my experience using this product.

Efficiency with email marketing and opportunity awareness.

Learn more about emfluence Marketing Platform

emfluence Marketing Platform Videos

Learning about emfluence Marketing Platform?

* We monitor all emfluence Marketing Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.