emplo

emplo is a digital workplace tool that builds employee engagement by integrating social collaboration, employee development, and performance management into one online platform.

Work for emplo?
Saba cloud  ee  2x

Learning about emplo?

emplo Reviews

Ask emplo a Question
Showing 12 emplo reviews
emplo review by <span>Maciej W.</span>
Maciej W.

Great tool for everyday use

What do you like best?

What I love the most about emplo is the way that it speeds up typical HR tasks - I can take a day off or fill questionnaires with just a few clicks, without any paperwork.

I also value emplo as an internal communication tool - with Facebook like feed all news spread through the company very fast. As a member of the programmers team I can publish tech articles in a private group (available only to product development department), the editor is easy to use and what is important for tech posts it supports code snippets.

I am also very impressed with the emplo support team - when I suggested a new feature it was implemented almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

Some features could be improved, such as messaging that is not as effective as Slack or Skype for business.

HR tasks, knowledge sharing, internal communication

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about emplo
emplo review by <span>Rafał M.</span>
Rafał M.

Fan of emplo

What do you like best?

Well-designed and easy-to-use tool for internal comms, engaging "social-media"-type of comms channel

What do you dislike?

Some more development could be done on CMS editor, as with more advanced formating the tool may lag behind, but generally all necessary functions are there.

The largest single value emplo has brought to Benefit Systems is the new dimension of a modern, dynamic, live and democratic internal communication. emplo allows our employees to build the communication process with us together, which fosters their engagement and their influence on what is happening in the company.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

emplo review by <span>Paula H.</span>
Paula H.

Emplo- it' s the best system in workplace for me.

What do you like best?

The Emplo was for me a great support since the beginning of my work in the new company. Its interface was very intuitive for me - reminded Facebook. Without problem I found educational materials that helped me to introduce. With Emplo I know what is the structure of the company and I know to who i should turn to with case. It is easy to fill out application for vacation and I could always come back to my employee evaluation.

Emplo allows you to explore other co-workers, their opinions and amazing ideas.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion Emplo is the best platform for Employees. Only one thing I dislike: I look out there, even at home :)

My colleagues share business cases, so that I can benefit from their experience.

There is always current information about our company and products.

emplo review by <span>Artur Z.</span>
Artur Z.

e-ffective m-odern p-roduct l-iaise o-rganisation

What do you like best?

The best thing is that I can set up my holidays in easy way and see how many of it have left.

I can see the structure of a company and see who is my colleague also - everything is described.

When my coworker has some trainings and what company has implemented.

Easy in use and helpful Customer Care.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in this software that I don't like. Everything is easy in use. If You have some ideas which You think will be helpful - they can consider to provide it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try - consider to use!

I'm an International Customer Care Consultant. I have had organized my work - vacations, trainings (good in use callendar).

emplo review by <span>Tigran G.</span>
Tigran G.

Facebook for your company

What do you like best?

Facebook for your company? Its even better. Im great fan of this tool because it helps me to communicate with whole organization with only one click.

What do you dislike?

At first it was a little bit hard to get to all functionalities but after contant with Customer Support it was peace of cake.

- Contacting with whole organization with one click

emplo review by <span>Katarzyna O.</span>
Katarzyna O.

Useful tool for employee engagement and communication

What do you like best?

emplo is a very useful tool that supports internal communication and social collaboration in the company. One of the greatest advantages of the tool is that it is user-friendly and very intuitive – new users can quickly learn all functionalities and they can easily find necessary documents and information in one place.

What do you dislike?

As a recruiter , I think it would be very useful if emplo could support onboarding process for new employees.

emplo is solving the issue of internal communciation, employee cooperation and some HR processes (trainings, skills and competency management)

Learning about emplo?

* We monitor all emplo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.