emplo

emplo is a digital workplace tool that builds employee engagement by integrating social collaboration, employee development, and performance management into one online platform.

Work for emplo?

Learning about emplo?

emplo Reviews

Ask emplo a Question
Showing 11 emplo reviews
emplo review by Maciej W.
Maciej W.

"Great tool for everyday use"

What do you like best?

What I love the most about emplo is the way that it speeds up typical HR tasks - I can take a day off or fill questionnaires with just a few clicks, without any paperwork.

I also value emplo as an internal communication tool - with Facebook like feed all news spread through the company very fast. As a member of the programmers team I can publish tech articles in a private group (available only to product development department), the editor is easy to use and what is important for tech posts it supports code snippets.

I am also very impressed with the emplo support team - when I suggested a new feature it was implemented almost immediately.

What do you dislike?

Some features could be improved, such as messaging that is not as effective as Slack or Skype for business.

HR tasks, knowledge sharing, internal communication

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about emplo
emplo review by Rafał M.
Rafał M.

"Fan of emplo"

What do you like best?

Well-designed and easy-to-use tool for internal comms, engaging "social-media"-type of comms channel

What do you dislike?

Some more development could be done on CMS editor, as with more advanced formating the tool may lag behind, but generally all necessary functions are there.

The largest single value emplo has brought to Benefit Systems is the new dimension of a modern, dynamic, live and democratic internal communication. emplo allows our employees to build the communication process with us together, which fosters their engagement and their influence on what is happening in the company.

What Employee Engagement solution do you use?

emplo review by Paula H.
Paula H.

"Emplo- it' s the best system in workplace for me."

What do you like best?

The Emplo was for me a great support since the beginning of my work in the new company. Its interface was very intuitive for me - reminded Facebook. Without problem I found educational materials that helped me to introduce. With Emplo I know what is the structure of the company and I know to who i should turn to with case. It is easy to fill out application for vacation and I could always come back to my employee evaluation.

Emplo allows you to explore other co-workers, their opinions and amazing ideas.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion Emplo is the best platform for Employees. Only one thing I dislike: I look out there, even at home :)

My colleagues share business cases, so that I can benefit from their experience.

There is always current information about our company and products.

emplo review by Artur Z.
Artur Z.

"e-ffective m-odern p-roduct l-iaise o-rganisation"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that I can set up my holidays in easy way and see how many of it have left.

I can see the structure of a company and see who is my colleague also - everything is described.

When my coworker has some trainings and what company has implemented.

Easy in use and helpful Customer Care.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in this software that I don't like. Everything is easy in use. If You have some ideas which You think will be helpful - they can consider to provide it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try - consider to use!

I'm an International Customer Care Consultant. I have had organized my work - vacations, trainings (good in use callendar).

emplo review by Tigran G.
Tigran G.

"Facebook for your company"

What do you like best?

Facebook for your company? Its even better. Im great fan of this tool because it helps me to communicate with whole organization with only one click.

What do you dislike?

At first it was a little bit hard to get to all functionalities but after contant with Customer Support it was peace of cake.

- Contacting with whole organization with one click

emplo review by Katarzyna O.
Katarzyna O.

"Useful tool for employee engagement and communication"

What do you like best?

emplo is a very useful tool that supports internal communication and social collaboration in the company. One of the greatest advantages of the tool is that it is user-friendly and very intuitive – new users can quickly learn all functionalities and they can easily find necessary documents and information in one place.

What do you dislike?

As a recruiter , I think it would be very useful if emplo could support onboarding process for new employees.

emplo is solving the issue of internal communciation, employee cooperation and some HR processes (trainings, skills and competency management)

emplo review by Magda C.
Magda C.

"EMPLO - great use for internal comms and soft HR issues"

What do you like best?

EMPLO is a very easy to use web based platform for internal comms; it also helps to smoothly run soft and hard HR processes within big organizations.

What do you dislike?

The fact this is an external web based platform it does not suport integration with other external IT systems

Improving internal comms; easy reach of contact and people in my organization; accessibility of important company documents in one place

emplo review by Piotr L.
Piotr L.

"Great tool for small and medium companies"

What do you like best?

Great for internal communication and collaboration. It combines features of few other solutions we had before. Modern, easy to use, with friendly interface. Their consultants are very helpful and react quickly. There is a mobile app as well.

What do you dislike?

Still quite new on the market, they learn quick but sometimes you have to be more patient. Also, it would be great to have in emplo an on-boarding process covered.

Teams communication (business groups and groups of interests), one repository for files and documents, leave, employees leave management.

emplo review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Our experience with Emplo"

What do you like best?

We like that we can see the company structure, we can find info about our colleagues, the news feed, the knowledge base, the requests, that we can see, approve and plan our holidays.

What do you dislike?

For our business, it will be more usefully to prioritize the task from task allocation.

We have all the information in one place and we really like the knowledge base.

emplo review by Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management
Agency in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Emplo, modern way to keep employees on track"

What do you like best?

Emplo allows employees to to self serve, tracking time off, record time sheets, job requirements, recognition, update personal data conveniently from their mobile device.

What do you dislike?

Emplo is limited at times and does not have the flexibility of other HR software services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good way to keep track of employment activity, recognition and timesheets.

Benefits of doing all of the recording from a mobile device makes it easier for the employee and HR services.

emplo review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Good"

What do you like best?

User friendly speed easy learning good support

What do you dislike?

Limited options hard to convert and not updated

Different things

Learning about emplo?

* We monitor all emplo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.