EMS Software

EMS Software is meeting and room scheduling software for the workplace and campus that helps to increase productivity, attract and retain people, reduce costs, and differentiate their brand.

Work for EMS Software?
Ibmnotes calendar  2x

Learning about EMS Software?

EMS Software Reviews

Ask EMS Software a Question
Showing 17 EMS Software reviews
EMS Software review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

Very User Friendly Software

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and navigate through the software. I have used a couple other event software systems and EMS is by far the most user friendly. A couple of features that make it easy to work with are: copy and paste, able to add on to multiple bookings with ease, linking is easy, adjusting pricing, quantity and titles are simple. I don't feel like I have used EMS to its fullest capabilities, I think there is so still many features that I haven't discovered and hope to utilize in the future.

What do you dislike?

I would like for it to be more color coded. This would be beneficial when working on multiple date bookings under one reservation.

EMS I great for efficiency. The amount of time it takes to book a meeting and send out the confirmation can easily be done within a minute.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EMS Software
EMS Software review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

EMS Enterprise - Meeting Room Management Software

What do you like best?

The meeting room inventory management software works out well for our use. We own/manage 20 meeting spaces within our headquarters building. The software allows users to view available meeting rooms in real time, request the meeting room...and then we as administrators review the requests electronically and confirms the space back to the user. Food/beverage and a/v requirements can be included with the request. We then use the software to generate weekly reports, as well as daily and/or weekly setup requirements for our facilities management staff.

Year end reports can then also be created and are customizable.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is marginal. There was a lot of staff turnover while we were configuring and trying to implement the software. The process took about a year. Also....they basically give you the "bones" of the software....and there is a LOT of client staff time involved in learning the configuration. Any assistance needed with the configuration is billed at an hourly rate and is not included in the cost for the software.

The annual maintenance fee does include Help Desk help.....but again, this is only for basic questions regarding the use of the product .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting a good consultant at the onset and making sure that they don't leave the company in the middle of the implementation stage is key!

It definitely is a time saver regarding the management of our meeting space. We previously were doing this manually. It also provides great reports for us, which we didn't have previously.

What Calendar solution do you use?

EMS Software review by User in Higher Education

EMS - Lots of potential - must be better developed.

What do you like best?

The ability to create customized reports is the best part of EMS. Some companies charge additional fees to create a query.

What do you dislike?

The inability of programmers to create set and strike times in addition to their standard reserve and event start &end times. That they "support" nelnet and various other payment systems but have no way to integrate them. This software is still a single platform system (windows sql). We should be in an era where software is platform agnostic for ease of use of the client. There is a lot of potential in the software if support listened to their customers. I recently attended a conference where many people were using the software and the universal complaint is that the company does not listen to client suggestions for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that the actual product meets your needs prior to purchase. EMS promised that our needs would be addressed in future upgrades which has not been our experience.

Multiple facilities are using EMS enterprise for conferences and events on my campus. The only locations that have great success are facilities that don't have multi-function spaces such as a standard auditorium or a classroom. Multi-function spaces with multiple events have a harder time using this software.

EMS Software review by <span>John F.</span>
John F.

I supervise the Conference Technology team, and use EMS as a means to generate daily schedules.

What do you like best?

I like the ability to manipulate data for daily schedules and monthly reports, as needed.

What do you dislike?

I wish that video conference bookings across multiple time-zones could be organized and generated to display them in a report chronologically by conference, rather than by bookings in their local time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EMS has been by far the best scheduling software that I have used in over 10 years working in corporate Conference Centers' Audio/Visual departments.

We have used EMS to streamline and improve scheduling and reporting.

EMS Software review by User in Information Technology and Services

EMS is a great solution

What do you like best?

How adaptable the platform can be, and it's ability to report across several different levels.

What do you dislike?

There is not a mobile portal where you can view up to date information, eliminating the need for print outs. Some of the reporting could be more granular, giving the ability to report more sub categories, and eliminate excessive lines of data. If reporting structure could give charted analysis with graphs and visual presentation, much of the reporting we currently do in SharePoint could be eliminated altogether.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Capturing metrics for video conference statistics, and it has the given the ability to streamline the reporting process so much of it is automated and completed on the front end.

EMS Software review by User in Information Technology and Services

I use EMS daily.

What do you like best?

I like the way it succinctly organizes the day's meetings so I can see at a glance what I have going on.

What do you dislike?

The interface takes some getting used to, but there is a lot of customization you can do to make it work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. I have used other products in the past, but this one is the most comprehensive and user-friendly.

I make sure meetings go off as they're supposed to. EMS allows me to see exactly what my clients need without having to guess.

Learning about EMS Software?

* We monitor all EMS Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.