Encompass

Get the full picture, fast.

Work for Encompass?

Learning about Encompass?

Compare Encompass to Similar Solutions

Encompass Reviews

Ask Encompass a Question
Showing 12 Encompass reviews
Encompass review by <span>Yohanna P.</span>
Yohanna P.

"Encompass is so useful for anyone in the mortgage industry!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Encompass is that it's so simple to use and that it can be customized to suit your needs.

What do you dislike?

Something that I always disliked about Encompass was that their server would at times shut down for no reason and it would interrupt our work during the day, I think they really need to work on keeping up with their servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest to others using this product to really get to know all its features because they are really helpful and it really makes your job a little easier.

At the time that I was using Encompass, I found it very convenient that you could customized a lot of things within the loan file. It helped me in my role of documents coordinator and post closer keep all the files organized and up to date so easily, which it's really important for anyone in the mortgage industry.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Encompass
Encompass review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Easy to Use both on Desktop and on the go"

What do you like best?

I really Love how easy it is for my Sales team do load real-time data and how user friendly it is. I also like how easy it is for the database team to go in and add things, query reports and see analytical data. It also is really grat to have all of the customer information in data in the palm of your hand if you need it.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the program is limited on what you can query into reports.It also uses up quite a bit of battery on my iphone. those are really the only downfalls I have with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Its a great easy to use platform

working for a beer distributor, we are trying to reach new customers and expand our draft share, encompass give us the data and realtime access to see what accounts we have potential in, what account carried product in the past, and our growth and losses

What Governance, Risk & Compliance solution do you use?

Encompass review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"The industry standard for loan operating systems. "

What do you like best?

Encompass is one of the most fully integrated network systems in mortgage industry! It covers the entire loan lifecycle from the initial application, to processing, to underwriting and to closing! It provides all in one system of record so you can close high-quality, compliant loans more efficiently!

What do you dislike?

On very rare occasions I have experienced server / software issues where the software become inaccessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Encompass to any colleuge that is in he mortgage industry that does not have a mortgage software operating system. It has all the tools and technology you need to close a loan at top speed, stay organized and pave the way to easier underwriting.

The biggest problem that this has solved is having the luxury of a all in one mortgage software that essentially any mortgage company/ loan officer office would absolutely need to become successful!

Encompass review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Encompass "

What do you like best?

I have been using Encompass for over three years. I love Encompass, I find it user friendly and helpful. I can quickly manage my pipeline by different criteria. I can also setup how I want to view my loans.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I dislike. There are a lot of features in the software, and I like to keep things simple, I don't use a lot of the graphs and various extra features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need software to ensure your company stays in compliance encompass is great! I have been using this for over three years, and find it easy to use and helpful in my work. I haven't had many issues, but when I have tech support has been very helpful.

This software will help you manage your pipeline and stay in compliance. The software notifies you when disclosures are due, or there is a change of circumstance. This prevents a not of financial issues, and headaches!

Encompass review by User in Financial Services

"My Encompass Experience"

What do you like best?

Encompass is very easy to learn, easy to use, and is all you need without having to save other websites and keep track of what other vendors you are using. You can customize the system to have everything you need right there.

What do you dislike?

There currently is nothing I dislike about Encompass

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Encompass as it's easy to use, easy to learn, and with the right set up, you just can't go wrong.

One of the biggest problems I've had in the past was not having all the required documents in the system to print at the same time. With Encompass, we can ensure every package prints with all the required documents

Encompass review by <span>Roxie V.</span>
Roxie V.

"Great Program, Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love encompass, I am a loan officer and this is our origination software. It is extremely easy to use and integrated throughout all departments of my company. The personas are easy to build to meet my companies specific needs. I also love the fact that out pricing engine is built in so it make shopping for interest rates awesome for the client to understand

What do you dislike?

I do not like how often the system malfunctions, We get these crazy crashes and error messages.

This program has solved the issue we had at my last company where sales and operations had to usedifferent systems, Everyone in my company is now on one operating system which is fantastic

Learning about Encompass?

* We monitor all Encompass reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Encompass to Similar Solutions