Encompass

Get the full picture, fast.

Work for Encompass?

Learning about Encompass?

Compare Encompass to Similar Solutions

Encompass Reviews

Ask Encompass a Question
Showing 13 Encompass reviews
Encompass review by Yohanna P.
Yohanna P.

"Encompass is so useful for anyone in the mortgage industry!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Encompass is that it's so simple to use and that it can be customized to suit your needs.

What do you dislike?

Something that I always disliked about Encompass was that their server would at times shut down for no reason and it would interrupt our work during the day, I think they really need to work on keeping up with their servers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest to others using this product to really get to know all its features because they are really helpful and it really makes your job a little easier.

At the time that I was using Encompass, I found it very convenient that you could customized a lot of things within the loan file. It helped me in my role of documents coordinator and post closer keep all the files organized and up to date so easily, which it's really important for anyone in the mortgage industry.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Encompass
Encompass review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Easy to Use both on Desktop and on the go"

What do you like best?

I really Love how easy it is for my Sales team do load real-time data and how user friendly it is. I also like how easy it is for the database team to go in and add things, query reports and see analytical data. It also is really grat to have all of the customer information in data in the palm of your hand if you need it.

What do you dislike?

sometimes the program is limited on what you can query into reports.It also uses up quite a bit of battery on my iphone. those are really the only downfalls I have with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Its a great easy to use platform

working for a beer distributor, we are trying to reach new customers and expand our draft share, encompass give us the data and realtime access to see what accounts we have potential in, what account carried product in the past, and our growth and losses

What Anti Money Laundering solution do you use?

Encompass review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"The industry standard for loan operating systems. "

What do you like best?

Encompass is one of the most fully integrated network systems in mortgage industry! It covers the entire loan lifecycle from the initial application, to processing, to underwriting and to closing! It provides all in one system of record so you can close high-quality, compliant loans more efficiently!

What do you dislike?

On very rare occasions I have experienced server / software issues where the software become inaccessible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Encompass to any colleuge that is in he mortgage industry that does not have a mortgage software operating system. It has all the tools and technology you need to close a loan at top speed, stay organized and pave the way to easier underwriting.

The biggest problem that this has solved is having the luxury of a all in one mortgage software that essentially any mortgage company/ loan officer office would absolutely need to become successful!

Encompass review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Encompass "

What do you like best?

I have been using Encompass for over three years. I love Encompass, I find it user friendly and helpful. I can quickly manage my pipeline by different criteria. I can also setup how I want to view my loans.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything I dislike. There are a lot of features in the software, and I like to keep things simple, I don't use a lot of the graphs and various extra features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need software to ensure your company stays in compliance encompass is great! I have been using this for over three years, and find it easy to use and helpful in my work. I haven't had many issues, but when I have tech support has been very helpful.

This software will help you manage your pipeline and stay in compliance. The software notifies you when disclosures are due, or there is a change of circumstance. This prevents a not of financial issues, and headaches!

"My Encompass Experience"

What do you like best?

Encompass is very easy to learn, easy to use, and is all you need without having to save other websites and keep track of what other vendors you are using. You can customize the system to have everything you need right there.

What do you dislike?

There currently is nothing I dislike about Encompass

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using Encompass as it's easy to use, easy to learn, and with the right set up, you just can't go wrong.

One of the biggest problems I've had in the past was not having all the required documents in the system to print at the same time. With Encompass, we can ensure every package prints with all the required documents

Encompass review by Roxie V.
Roxie V.

"Great Program, Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love encompass, I am a loan officer and this is our origination software. It is extremely easy to use and integrated throughout all departments of my company. The personas are easy to build to meet my companies specific needs. I also love the fact that out pricing engine is built in so it make shopping for interest rates awesome for the client to understand

What do you dislike?

I do not like how often the system malfunctions, We get these crazy crashes and error messages.

This program has solved the issue we had at my last company where sales and operations had to usedifferent systems, Everyone in my company is now on one operating system which is fantastic

Encompass review by Lorenzo J.
Lorenzo J.

"Good user interface but very slow"

What do you like best?

Its easy to navigate and information is organized neatly

What do you dislike?

The web version is very slow and pages take a couple seconds to load.

The system shuts down sometimes without letting me save my work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install the software and avoid the online version if possible

Effectively processing loan applications and it reduces mortgages denial ratios

Encompass review by User in Financial Services

"Encompass easy to learn"

What do you like best?

I like that the system can be tailored to your specific needs. I love the pipeline views and how we can customize those for the different job functions in the office to maximize efficiency.

What do you dislike?

We are a smaller lender and it seems this may be more tailored to a larger entity therefore sometimes issuers that arise are bigger than maybe for other lenders.

We are a lender and this program has brought us into this century from our last program. It allows us to work with our customers online and collect documentation the way other companies do.

Encompass review by Cristina P.
Cristina P.

"Encompass for HELOCs"

What do you like best?

Easily manage pipeline of home equity applications and can have borrowers e-sign documents.

What do you dislike?

Not all information carries over from online applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, ability to customize templates, multiple users.

Managing two pipelines separately. Mortgage apps and heloc apps are both managed through encompass. Certain regulations are automatically applied without having to remember.

Encompass review by User in Financial Services

"Loan and borrower management"

What do you like best?

Encompass is very user friendly. I have never had any issues, and it helps keep the company and my self in compliance with our loan pipeline.

What do you dislike?

When Fannie Mae is down, we have issues with Encompass. We handle a lot of reverse mortgages, which cause issues with the software, especially since the application and loan documents are created in a separate software program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you handle mostly reverse mortgages, it can cause headaches with the compliance.

The biggest problem the software solves is compliance!! Not having to pay fines or have loan's slip through without disclosures or comments can be a huge disaster.

"Encompass Daily Use"

What do you like best?

Encompass has a pretty simply system to use

What do you dislike?

It glitches often throughout the day and does not automatically save field

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to take a full class prior to using. After multiple uses the system does get easier to use, however maybe provided a free class would make it more user friendly.

Loan applications.

Encompass review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Encompass"

What do you like best?

I like the wide variety of uses for this program.

What do you dislike?

The system seemed to have a few glitches that were difficult to pass.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We now use Encompass 360. They are very similar programs, but 360 is just a bit more put together.

We used it for loan structuring.

Encompass review by User in Food Production
User in Food Production

"Mortgage processor user"

What do you like best?

Everything is very step by step. Everything has it's own field.

What do you dislike?

So many tabs...sometimes things are hard to locate

It's a very thorough system especially for mortgage processing.

Learning about Encompass?

* We monitor all Encompass reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Encompass to Similar Solutions