Encrypt.me

Encrypt.me is a VPN built to shield users from browser leaking, Wi-Fi eavesdropping, and broadband spying.

Work for Encrypt.me?

Learning about Encrypt.me?

Encrypt.me Reviews

Showing 1 Encrypt.me review
Encrypt.me review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"encrypt.me personal VPN"

What do you like best?

very easy to use and worth the price. doesn't slow down my connection but keeps me safe

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike about this product in a very crowded space.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're looking for a good VPN solution that will provide you with a safe connection to the internet wherever you are without slowing down your connection speeds this is the VPN to add to your device. I've used quite a few different VPNs and this one was recommended to me and I'm very happy with the solution.

vpn coverage while traveling and also while having local interaction with customers

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Encrypt.me

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Encrypt.me for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

OpenVPN Logo
OpenVPN
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution.
NordVPN Logo
NordVPN
4.7
VPN technology that encrypts data twice.
Hide.me Logo
Hide.me
Free VPN proxy
Windscribe Logo
Windscribe
Windscribe is not just a VPN, it’s a desktop application and browser extension that work together to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers that follow you across the websites you visit every day. Never mess with confusing settings and options menus again, our minimalist applications are designed to be turned on once, and forgotten about. Yegor Sak yegor@windscribe.com
Hotspot Shield Logo
Hotspot Shield
Hotspot Shield lets you browse the web securely, anonymously & change your browsing location to unblock content.
IPVanish VPN Logo
IPVanish VPN
IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.
Private Internet Access Logo
Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) Anonymous protects users from data trackers, identity thieves, scammers, and stalkers by creating a personal virtual private network (VPN). The user's connections are anonymous and nearly impossible to track because private internet access (PIA) creates an encrypted data channel from the user's computer to the private internet access (PIA) network. It hides internet protocol (IP) addresses from hackers, advertisers, and data miners and protects privacy in public Wi-Fi hotspots, coffee shops, airports, and more. It also circumvents internet restrictions and censorship.
PrivateVPN Logo
PrivateVPN
3.9
VPN service provider.
TunnelBear Logo
TunnelBear
4.0
TunnelBear is an app protects online privacy, help to access to favourite websites and apps, and secures connection on public WiFi hotspots.
ExpressVPN Logo
ExpressVPN
High speed, ultra secure, and easy to use VPN. Instant setup.

Learning about Encrypt.me?

* We monitor all Encrypt.me reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.