Endicia

3.8

Print shipping labels or online postage right from your desk.

Work for Endicia?

Learning about Endicia?

Endicia Reviews

Showing 14 Endicia reviews
Endicia review by User

"Great for tracking orders"

What do you like best?

Very easy to track orders without having to ask our warehouse for tracking information. Clearly shows tracking information, price of shipment and very detailed information about the package en route.

Endicia also makes very detailed spreadsheets of all past orders including tracking number, weight, price, customers name, reference numbers etc.

It has a lot of other helpful features our shipping department uses.

What do you dislike?

I pretty much like everything I use in Endicia except if you are looking to track a specific package you have to indicate if the package was shipped in the last 7 days or the last 30 days. If the package is older than that you have to put in a one month date range when the package was shipped dating back as far as about a year. It is just a minor thing as it takes a little bit of extra time to research older packages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been very happy using Endicia and would recommend it to others.

The main problem it has solved is having easy access to tracking numbers and shipment prices without our warehouse having to relay that information to us. You can figure out a shipment by putting in customers name, address, reference number or tracking number. We also have easy access to freight prices which is very helpful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Endicia
Endicia review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Easy Mailing Software"

What do you like best?

When typing in the shipping address, the location pops up right away. Plus when printing label, you can tell it to automatically print a return label. This makes it very convenience especially

What do you dislike?

There have been instances of "communication errors" popping up which requires to restart the software. Updates recently have taken care of that problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Aside of having an Endicia account, I would strongly recommend having a UPS account, using World Ship. I mainly use Endicia but during weekends, having UPS is good and also good for return labels that you can slap on any box (the USPS return labels require you to use a priority pouch). As for printers, I use a Zebra Thermal printer, ZP 450 and it works perfect with Endicia.

Cost effectiveness for sure, plus unlike Stamps.com, they automatically charge you when you balance runs out.

What Shipping solution do you use?

Endicia review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Won't Return Money After $175.00 "Mistake""

What do you like best?

They were fairly reliable, but they have gone completely downhill the last few years.

What do you dislike?

On 1/12/2018, Endicia took $175.00 out of my bank account without warning or billing me. When contacted, they eventually said they "wrote down 2017 instead of 2018" and that caused the charges. They refuse to return the money to my bank account and instead say they're issuing a check, which is going to take "a few weeks". I have bills to pay, I can't wait a few weeks for them to return the money they fraudulently took out of the account.

Additionally, they promised me three months of free service after I asked them for compensation. They are refusing to provide that free addition to my service, saying I had to call them to "validate" my account - that account has been open and active for ten years, so the sudden "validation" when they made the mistake makes no sense, other than them trying to get out of what they promised. So I did call them, which is very painful for me, and went through answering all their questions. They said the account would be restored. Then they turned around and said that I needed to call them again! They have provided neither the money they "mistakenly" took nor the free service they promised...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even think about using their service, they no longer have any clue as to customer service, and they will NOT fix the problems they themselves caused, and they don't keep their promises either.

Endicia review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Used for the last 10 years, great product for many uses. "

What do you like best?

We run an e-commerce business and process a lot of shipments daily. We don't use this product for everything but we do use it daily. I use it for my prepaid return shipping labels as it allows direct editing of the label layout very easily and quickly. I also use it for orders that don't sync up with my ShipStation account.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to pay for the premium services as I'm sure they are making some margin off of the shipping itself. In order to hide the shipping cost you have to have a paid account. I don't like that when you switch between a paid account and unpaid you have to change to and from "Stealth Postage". I think that it would also be useful if you were able to have presets where it automatically set up the shipping depending on the service type.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love it, if you ship less than 20 orders a day just use the free version and it is a great product!

I use it when creating prepaid shipping labels and also some international orders. The best thing about it is how you can change addresses and the layout seamlessly and get what you need and also change sizing and the entire layout if needed. The main benefit is the easy of use and it is very quick and efficient. I don't want to have to go through a number of screens in order to create a label, with this you can easily switch between template (sometimes automatically) and do what you need to.

Endicia review by Yana G.
Yana G.

"Endicia is Awesome"

What do you like best?

Indicia is super very easy to use. All you need to do is just sign up and install there software. The company provides 30 free days to try out the program and see how much you like it. We instantly fell in love with Endicia and are using it ever since for all our shipping needs. The software allows you to customize shipping labels adding your logo, promo codes or anything else you'd like. Customer service is always reachable by phone right away and attentive. All issues we had were solved right away or at least the same day. We print appx. 150 labels a month and overall service fee is appx. $20 which is a great deal.

What do you dislike?

There are two completely different subscriptions for PC and Mac users, so we only use the software on one of our computers. We are also not happy with the UPic insurance company they use. They are way more complicated than regular USPS insurance. It's almost impossible to get insurance money back if you printed a wrong label with insurance feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Endicia is the best. It allows us to fully customize shipping labels and use them as extra marketing tool.

Endicia allows us to fully customize shipping labels. This is an awesome marketing tool. We add our logo to each label together with promo codes and website address. This helps to improve brand awareness and attract more customers.

Endicia review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great option for postage"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and regular updates keep you in line with postal rates. We print regular letter postage and also print labels and postage for packages (U.S. Postal Service is the best deal for packages, IMHO). Easy to add postage when you run low.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about - the interface is a little cludgey and you have to get used to where things are (regular postage versus packages, getting the printer working correctly).

We use Endicia for all of our business-relalted mailing needs in combination with the DYMO label software for address printing.

Endicia review by Travis W.
Travis W.

"Makes shipping and printing labels seamless and easy. Works very well for our smaller orders."

What do you like best?

Being able to ship and print from one program is very beneficial. You can copy and paste an entire address into the address box. There is not separate box for each and every field, that makes it nice. No need to go to a post office either, you can just send everything with your normal USPS pickup.

What do you dislike?

Lack of service. The company doesn't work on the weekends so Mondays are typically swamped if you need any type of service. By the time you get an answer, you may as well just tried to figure out the issue yourself or attempted to use another shipping service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the free trial a go. You'll definitely save some money, but only if you have a substantial amount of USPS packages to ship daily. I would say if you have at least 50 or more packages daily, then this will more than pay for itself. All in all, it does what it says it does. There really isn't a shipping service that you can go wrong with, as long as you have a specific number daily, then it will be well worth it.

We run a small order department that ships 200-300 small orders daily. Using Endicia helps us streamline and get better rated on our USPS packages that we are sending. We send out a ton of sample kits as well and the use of this service just helps keep the costs down.

Endicia review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Not very user-friendly"

What do you like best?

the ability to create labels with the IMPB while we wait for the post office to sort out issues preventing us from being able to load shipping services files

What do you dislike?

It is not very user friendly. If you mess up labels and already printed them, you have to apply for a refund which takes about 14 days. If you need to recreate those labels while you wait for the refund, you have to pay the money for postage again. Once you get the refund, it sits in your Endicia account and you are not allowed to withdraw it which is a waste if you don't do labels often. Also, if you run from multiple machines, you will not be able to view the postage log for transactions you ran on the other computers. The activity log seems to be linked to each PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to get your IMPB certification if you can so you can do it yourself. This software causes headaches.

n/a

Endicia review by Brandon J.
Brandon J.

"If you ship USPS, this program is a need for you. "

What do you like best?

Standalone app, keeps track of past shipments and addresses. Automatically updates postage prices. Integrates scale into program for weights. Also fills out customs forms for international shipments.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes does not like P.O boxes in quick print.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dazzle is a great program that uses the Endicia background. If you ship USPS at all. I'd recommend this software.

We needed a USPS postage program and this one was the recommended program. It has helped us ship USPS packages without going to the post office and buying postage.

Endicia review by User

"Simple Shipping Management"

What do you like best?

I like that all of our USPS shipping can be controlled an monitored on the website and the shared software. I like that processing a refund for mis-purchased shipping labels is as easy as entering the tracking number. I like that there is a postage calculator on the site.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about Endicia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply gotta try it out, you will love it!

Shipping of course

Endicia review by Danny R.
Danny R.

"Does what it should"

What do you like best?

Simple integration and pretty much hands off after that. Can use my AMEX! Would love to be able to manage multiple endicia accounts from one master logins.

What do you dislike?

Everything works as it should and there is nothing that I really would say I dislike. Everything functions and performs up to par.

USPS first class mail, parcels and priority mail.

Endicia review by Dena B.
Dena B.

"Not recommended for businesses with $5K or less in yearly postage costs"

What do you like best?

Media mail option, batch mailings, and verified addresses.

What do you dislike?

Monthly subscription-based charges are excessive for organizations that only have 1-2 batch mailings per year. The batch process makes it easy to accidentally double or triple charge for postage. The rates are higher than USPS.

Batch mailings of media and newsletters for our small non-profit.

Endicia review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Shipping software made easy"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to use software, it offers many different printer options, and is easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I've run into consistently that would be enough for me to request a change in the software.

Printing postage / Shipping labels.

Endicia review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"A great shipping program"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use. Better prices than the post office.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have trouble with layout on my label printer not working correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait, just use it!

Shipping without going to the post office and waiting in line saves time. Tracking info for my customers is a useful tool.

Learning about Endicia?

* We monitor all Endicia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.