Engage.Social

NewzSocial is a social news curation iPad app

Work for Engage.Social?

Learning about Engage.Social?

Engage.Social Reviews

Ask Engage.Social a Question
Showing 2 Engage.Social reviews
Engage.Social review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Engage.Social: Excellent application to manage different profiles in Social Media "

What do you like best?

In my opinion, it is a good application to manage the accounts of the company in different social networks. Everything centralized from a platform without the need to jump from one social network to another. You can also download reports in real time and with updated data.

It is easy to use and program to analyze the data that interests you and be able to manage the different channels in an efficient and fast way.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that disgusts me in general. I find it a useful and easy to use the tool. The problem is that in the market there are already many similar tools. I miss part of personality and some features that make it unique.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to connect it with the email marketing applications that we currently use in the company. I would also like to have online seminars where you can learn about the new features.

During the time that I have used the tool, I have been able to prepare reports quickly and easily, which I have presented at different meetings. It has also allowed me to host all social network profiles on the same platform. What has saved me a lot of time and energy

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Engage.Social
Engage.Social review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great way to expand your social media - fast!"

What do you like best?

Engage.social is pretty straightforward- it helps you expand your social media accounts simply by casting a wider net of your content and analyzing it for you through easy to read visuals, so you can see the effect!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes engage.social looks a little to simple and their own web content isn't the greatest - but that said it's still worked well for us!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a social media expansion tool and don't know where to turn, try this! There are so many options out there and it's hard to know where to start. Engage.Social is a great place to start social media management because they are so simple and straightforward, if you're just starting out you won't get lost in a sea of hard to understand tools and options.

As a school, we sometimes have trouble getting the word out about different events and have been on a constant journey to figure out how to use social media as a marketing and recruitment tool. By incorporating your whole network of partners into the social media expansion, Engage.social is a brilliant way to grow your social media presence and effenctiveness.

What Other Social Media solution do you use?

Learning about Engage.Social?

* We monitor all Engage.Social reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.