Talent Management and Employee Engagement Platform

Engagedly Reviews

Showing 39 Engagedly reviews
Engagedly review by <span>Kath F.</span>
Kath F.

Great resource for a company looking to consolidate goals and performance

What do you like best?

Although we are still in the early adoption phase of the goals, I think the goals feature is the best built out feature. I really enjoy creating lessons as well - it allows me to create repeat content (like Harassment training) that will not waste tons of time for those that have already engaged in training! I love that we can create custom badges for the gamification and our employees really love complimenting one another and giving feedback to one another through the platform (more than I thought they would!) I also like that you can turn off the dashboard items so that it becomes less burdensome visually to employees and managers.

What do you dislike?

The ways in which you can execute a performance review are limited. This is very much geared toward a 360 review model, which is fantastic, but I would love to have a more open-ended review process that does not require a scale.I think that more customization would be optimal, but I am not exactly sure what this would look like. Also, it's a very complicated and heavy program - once you are in it and get training it makes sense, but it can be very intimidating when you look at the dashboard the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing source especially for a small to mid-sized company with creative people.

Oh gosh to many:

1. One on one notes

2. SMART Goal tracking

3. Employee development and training tracking

4. Quarterly check-ins and performance reviews

5. Ad hoc 360 and 180 assessments

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Engagedly
Engagedly review by Administrator in Computer Software

Engagedly allows us to better track the growth of our staff, ongoing rather than 1-2 times per year

What do you like best?

We like that the entire staff can be involved in the review process, and track their own performance. With a regular feedback cycle, there is more opportunity to address and correct performance issues between teams and individuals.

What do you dislike?

The multirater and template setup is not user friendly. We're hoping that with more time it will make sense to us, but it is taking a long time to bridge the gap between what we need it to do, and what it actually is capable of doing, while modifying our expectations as we progress.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get training and support and run through scenarios of what you expect to do so you can know for sure if this is the right program for your company, and / or adjust those expectations to fit what the software does.

We typically do a full staff review at the end of every year. It is time-consuming, and our staff continually seeks ongoing feedback. We are starting to solve that problem with a structured review system and templated surveys, not to mention the occasional surveys and requests for feedback.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Engagedly review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

Product with some very strong features; some features need further development

What do you like best?

The software is very user friendly and has a strong look-and-feel. My favorite feature is the Feedback tool - this is well designed and allows a great amount of flexibility for the user when giving or receiving feedback. I also appreciate the different dashboards across the site, which allow for quick and easy checking of progress on different aspects of the system. The customer support is extremely responsive and helpful, as well. They respond to my (many) questions in less than 24 hours every time.

What do you dislike?

I don't feel the reporting aspects of the system are strong yet. As an administrator, I have a difficult time pulling analytics besides the dashboard information, and sometimes the dashboard information is confusing/inaccurate. I have had some issues with course completions in the learning tab, and that has given me inaccurate statistics for our compliance requirements. I also wish I were able to pull more useful data about our learning course enrollments. For example, when someone registers for a course date, they are still marked as "Yet to start," but they are at least a step ahead of those who did not register for a date. I cannot easily notify those who have not yet registered for a course date without cross-checking the lists (because I do not want to notify those who already registered for a date). There are some other aspects of the learning tab that don't meet our needs. I would love to have the option to review/approve/deny requests for courses, and it would also be great to have pre-requisite functionality in the system that requires users to complete some learning before engaging in other learning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy-to-use, and engages our employees. A lot of the features work wonderfully and accomplish what we hoped for. Some features still need development - if reporting is really important to your organization, this may not be the tool for you yet.

Engagedly allows us to streamline and align organizational goals with those of individual employees. The goal tracking is especially useful. We are also using this tool to support our performance management goals (building a culture of ongoing feedback and accountability). We will be utilizing the feedback feature and rewards section for this. The social feed and praise section allows our employees to publicly acknowledge and appreciate one another, which boosts morale. Finally, we use the learning tab to streamline our learning needs and manage our compliance training.

Engagedly review by <span>Aspen B.</span>
Aspen B.

Engagedly for work!

What do you like best?

There are so many things you can do with engagedly from performance reviews to anonymous feedback and creating groups for fun activities in and out of the work place.

What do you dislike?

At this point there isn't anything that comes to mind. We have had the program for about a year so maybe something I dislike will come up after using it for a bit longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to use it for something specific just ask, the support team is great and helping and making engagedly work as needed for your team.

The performance review process is so easy in engagedly! It's easy to set goals and keep up with them!

Engagedly review by <span>Amelia B. C.</span>
Amelia B. C.

Best Engagement Tool In My Career

What do you like best?

I've only used a few engagement tools in my short career, and Engagedly is by far the most intuitive. We've had a good client relationship with them, as well, in terms of giving and receiving feedback on our use case and what features we'd like added to the tool to help our organization.

What do you dislike?

Mostly it's the adoption of the tool that has been a pain point in my experience. I would think an office visit from an Engagedly rep could go a long way to help with this pain point in other orgs.

Allowing our employees to see their contributions and the value of their work from the top-down.

Engagedly review by <span>Ayman S.</span>
Ayman S.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Excellent tool of team building and knowledge sharing

What do you like best?

The way of giving constructive feedback and the fact that you can schedule reviews on specific person development opportuinty.

The fact that you log the feedback during the year and just use it during the appraisal time.

Knowledge sharing.

Promoting team work with Ask for Help.

Transparency.

Goals cascading is a wonderful way of visualising the goals and the achievement of each with stakeholders involved.

The learning module is very useful to create learning opportunities for the team members through creating online courses focused on the gaps you want to address in the team.

The fact that everyone can ask for feedback.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific to mention. So far, the tool is 100% fulfilling our requirments.

The major problem I used engagedly to solve, is the feedback logging during the year and use that during the appraisal review. This makes the review very efficient and transparent with full agreement.

There are too many other benefits like the learning module and the goals cascading that I use and found it very useful.

* We monitor all Engagedly reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.