What do you like best?
- The ability to integrate multiple communication channels into a outreach plan
- Leveraging multiple 'voices' across the org for has seen big impact (Exec's, Product Team etc)
- Mixing automation (timing, SFDC triggers, templates) with manual customization.
What do you dislike?
- It's can be difficult to identify successful emails or activities with the holistic engagement score.
Recommendations to others considering the product
I would recommend that you + your company is on-board with an Account Based Sales Development approach and the core principals. This isn't a widget that will help your emails. This is a tool that allows you to orchestrate the way you reach out to prospects. For example: less opens/clicks, more overall engagement. Less converting leads, more engaged accounts.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
In the sales development world, most organizations tackle the scale challenge with either more people or more automation. Engagio Playmaker allows development teams to be smarter about the way they are communicating with prospective customers without sacrificing volume. The specific problems we are solving are:
- Personalized messaging at scale with a lean team. (Leveraging pre-structured communication for timing, interesting moments, types of prospect engagement, personas etc)
- Repeatability. Standardizing communication flows to better predict outcomes.
- Reducing bottlenecks. Multi-person, multi-channel messages are no longer challenging or inefficient.