EngineerBabu

EngineerBabu is an exclusive network of the top 20% expert IT services companies of India.

Work for EngineerBabu?

Learning about EngineerBabu?

Compare EngineerBabu to Similar Solutions

EngineerBabu Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 32 EngineerBabu reviews
EngineerBabu review by Parth M.
Parth M.

"Energy Booster for Company like us"

What do you like best?

I am Proud to be part of Ebabu team.

They are well trained and qualified people who helps smaller companies to get immediate business and ensure that the right customer gets the right outsourcing partners.

The best real time communication i have ever learned.

For them, all the members who registered on the portal are equal. You guys Awesome.!!

What do you dislike?

Number of project posted per day is less compare to other.

Dont consider it as dislike. They can improve our services by adding more projects day by day.

Also, having a price range or exact budget for each project posted on the portal would be better for everyone to send proposal accordingly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EngineerBabu did a great job what we needed. Their communication & Support is great.

I highly recommend them.

We, iQual Tech are working from last few years. The only problem we and every company face is to get new work and new clients. I am sure that everyone who registered on this portal have similar problem and to surpass it they joined it. And believe me, Ebabu solved this major problem within few days.

- Strong communication

- Better Assistance on different area

- Great return on your value

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EngineerBabu
EngineerBabu review by Siddharth M.
Siddharth M.

"Review for Engineer Babu"

What do you like best?

The platform that connects the developers with quality leads that are interested for either Web Services or Mobile App Development. Also, since there are several leads generated helps to get an opportunity to work with them amid this competition.

What do you dislike?

The feature of awarding the project is missing since other bidders will not be able to know which one is awarded and which one is not. Second, there is need to provide criteria in the form of a table that will list different parameters such as - Price, UI, Timeframe, Quality, and other parameters. The client will decide choosing the developer agency based on these criteria. So that it will help the missed out agencies to improve on their part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is better to provide more interactive options with clients on a direct basis to understand the requirements and get the project within the near time. Also, the decision needs to be carried out quickly.

There are several clients looking out for different development options. And we have come across many of them, inclusive of great ideas and concepts as well.

What Freelance Platforms solution do you use?

EngineerBabu review by Parveen S.
Parveen S.

"Fast way to hire Smart freelancers, All you need to do is; Just post your project."

What do you like best?

I am proud to recommend EngineerBabu. I am extremely pleased with their work.

I posted the project at EngineerBabu. They connected me with right freelancing team according to my preference.

They redesigned our website to present a more modern image with the use of the latest web technologies. Even with some budget constrictions, they were able to deliver a professional and efficient website without compromising substance.

What do you dislike?

1. There is nothing much to do, All you need to do just post project.

2. Chat with some freelancers or Ask them to connect someone with your choice, Better to tell them your pricing also. It helps them to apply filtration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EngineerBabu surpassed what we needed. Their communication & Support is great.They’re a very good team, and I highly recommend them.

They didn't charge anything from Clients, You can try them once and compare their services with others.

Wittyfeed is world's 2nd Largest content company, Normally we need lots of freelancers for many work like Content Writing, App Development, Web Design etc.

Earlier we were hiring through upwork now Engineerbabu seems perfect.

EngineerBabu review by Manish S.
Manish S.

"Best Place to get more freelancers work"

What do you like best?

I like that I can trust on EngineerBabu and that I will always be paid. This website easy to use, communication has been great, and I have built up a profile that gets attention. It is a product I look forward to keep using, and I can't wait to see how they plan to improve it in the future.

What do you dislike?

You need to complete with other freelancer on this website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are newly freelancers i recommend to everyone go make profile on Engineerbabu and get more projects.

It helps me improve my income, but also improving my skills and connecting to new opportunities. It also enhances your competitiveness, because you realize that you are running for the same job than hundreds or even thousands of people from around the globe, so you need to bring your A-Game everytime... Also... you need to polish your communication skills, specially your english grammar, and speaking, and you need to be disciplined.

EngineerBabu review by Anurag G.
Anurag G.

"Excellent Platform to get perfect freelancer or Team"

What do you like best?

I have worked with many freelancing portal over the course of my career, EngineerBabu has been wonderful exception. Team is intelligent, polished and respectful in addition to being a wonderful cofounder to collaborate with. From start to finish, the entire process was through, efficient and specific to a common goal.

Mayank is an excellent comminicator, An illuminator visinoary, and al about quantifiable results. I look forward to working with Mayank again in any capacity and recommend him without reservation. Best freelancing portal for App and Web development.

What do you dislike?

They asks so many questions like

1. Why you want to get this work done ?

2. What is your budget ?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Perfect team with great vision.

1. App Development

2. Freelancing Hiring

EngineerBabu review by Gaurav K.
Gaurav K.

"Engineer Babu Team Rocks!"

What do you like best?

1. Excellent and Very Personalized Customer Support. Something which I have never experienced with any organization. You guys have set a new benchmark in the field of customer support. Way to Go and Kudos!!

2. Equal Opportunity Provider

3. Assistance in closing the project

What do you dislike?

I would say "Areas of Development"

1. They are not taking detail description from clients which is putting the vendor is 2 state of mind i.e. whether to apply for this project or not. And, if apply then on what grounds they should apply. Moreover, there is a limitation of 50 words for every column which makes vendor difficult to gauge the right set of questions which is needed to be ask

2. Less flow of new projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a clientyou must try. As a vendor you should wait for their system to develop as I believe that their marketing team needs to put lot of efforts in terms of getting projects from clients.

Problem -

1. Leads

2. Tied up with Upwork and Freelance where in n no. of bids are placed for each project

3. New vendor (If talented and skillfull) should get equal chance to compete in the market place

Benefits -

1. Equal opportunity for each vendor (New or Old)

2. Personal Assistance to get the project from client

EngineerBabu review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Better than freelancer and upwork"

What do you like best?

This days as the world is so advance in information and technology guys like us are searching for job in the internet and to work in home without any haste.so it is your time to know that this website is the one where you can find work and be like how you wish to be.as it's service to the customer were perfect and reliable. Using this website you can even become your own boss in which money will keep rolling in your bank account.as far as I know if you try hard then you can even become rich and have a full time income.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The platform is such a beauty that their team itself helps in getting the projects to us.

Very Prominent support.

I have just started so maybe after some time, I would be able to write something.

EngineerBabu review by Navneet M.
Navneet M.

"Helping your startup to the next level"

What do you like best?

Engineer Babu ensures Immediate connect with serious individuals who are ready to kick start their entrepreneur journey or are looking to build on their existing base. This helps freelancer and smaller companies to get immediate business and ensure right entrepreneur meets right outsourcing partners.

What do you dislike?

Bidding on projects can be better if people who post the job are mandated to detail out their scope of work. This ensures that platform gets right project owners and all success rate for outsourcing partners increases significantly.

Also communicating with the client has to be made easier. If not an app EB can easily send SMS updates for every message a client sends. Also there has to be plugins in chat box like attach files this helps in avoiding all email communication and we interact on single platform and close the deals

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every company wanting to work with exciting and challenging projects and increase their revenues should try EB hands down. No other platform in India provides seamless experience and this great a potential for small businesses. As our company Switch2Tech is also listed on EB potal with in first month we got client.

EngineerBabu review by Raushan S.
Raushan S.

"It always gives you positive experiences working with EngineerBabu team"

What do you like best?

It has been a learning experience working with EngineerBabu where especially we learnt the importance of real time communication. Especially, I would like to appreciate Sidharth for his great work ethics. He has been the manager of our project and always leaded it well. For any kind of glitches, he faced by leading at the front.

What do you dislike?

Understanding of their own testing team. When we started, we have an impression that someone from engineerbabu is working on testing (not writing the name) but she had no idea of what the project is all about. Suddenly that part came in our responsibility at last which caused misunderstandings and because of our all focus on development only (considering a dedicated tester's presence with us), testing remained the weak point which caused sufferings.

We are working in apps, web and digital marketing. The project was outsourced to us from EngineerBabu.

EngineerBabu review by Athreya R.
Athreya R.

"Good way to get good leads and projects !!!"

What do you like best?

We are proud to recommend EngineerBabu. We were referred a client by Monti from Engineer Babu. He was very clear on the requirements of the client and set up a meeting with the client which helped us close the deal for us.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. People are very quick on thier jobs and follow ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Engineer Babu to all those who are looking for projects in software domain and want to find people to implement thier project at a fast rate. They are quick on follow ups and helping the client get the projects.

We are a cloud consulting company and give implementation. managed services and devops services on AWS Cloud. This engagement helped us in helping a client move to AWS cloud.

EngineerBabu review by Reshma D.
Reshma D.

"Taking your startup to the next level"

What do you like best?

I really like the commitment and passionate with which Engineering babu finishes my work. Especially, the design done by the team(esp: Shikha from the design team) is great and meet all standards of design aesthetics. They are very well planned and have a great vision. Further, they are not completing your work just for the sake of doing it but they put their heart and soul in it. I am very much impressed by their commitment and motivation by which they do their tasks.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything as of now. They were pretty good with everything.

We are trying to provide safety to our women by coming up with unique means. And Engineer Babu helps us to achieve that.

EngineerBabu review by Charmie J.
Charmie J.

"EngineerBabu Team has a happening approach to work with. On time and always on-the-go. "

What do you like best?

The best thing about EngineerBabu is that, they very well understand the comfort and ease required by the employees/teams/freelancers to work on any projects. They are quite clear about how are they going to proceed and execute the things.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike about them is that they lack a bit of communication with their own teams.

I am trying to solve the poor content over the web these days.

EngineerBabu review by gaurav k.
gaurav k.

"Great experience using EngineerBabu portal"

What do you like best?

The way they work is the best thing about Engineer Babu. They provide an awesome portal to generate good business along with the necessary help. Their executives are also available whenever any help is needed.

What do you dislike?

As such, nothing is there to dislike. Their working methodology and the interface they offer are good. However, if there could be better bidding method, it would have been nice.

Clients looking for full-fledged digital services are we looking for. Working with Engineer Babu has allowed us to work on some really great projects and showcase our skills in delivering satisfactory results.

EngineerBabu review by Sandhya S.
Sandhya S.

"Helping business to grow"

What do you like best?

Support and culture. Great Team, High Energies.

Driven by Great Leadership.

What do you dislike?

Versatility in team and I feel they should expand themselves in other cities also.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to all those who are looking for projects in IT domain and want to find people to implement their project at a high rate and quality support.

They provide you the great team of developers and really appreciable how they take the Requirements it really benefited if you give them any project then you will realize they work with dedication and complete each requirement.

EngineerBabu review by Garima K.
Garima K.

"Promt services, really a great team!"

What do you like best?

I posted my project & I got their response the same day, which was quite prompt. The support team member was really nice. She listened to me carefully & responded swiftly.

What do you dislike?

I want to get more offers that matches my skills & pays well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an engineering graduate with lots of ideas & projects Engineerbabu is the right place for you.

I am offering well optimized information rich content for websites. I also offer SEO & SMO consultancy for websites & startups. I have got my blog published on engineerbabu.com

EngineerBabu review by Agency in Accounting
Agency in Accounting

"One stop shop for all your software development need"

What do you like best?

Its Team. Whenever you need they always there for you. They not only understand your need but they also suggest awesome input as a value addition. Most important their communication are excellent. We never feel that we are working with remote team.

What do you dislike?

Till now I didn't find any. One thing they need to do to improve internal communication of differ freelancer in their site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go get it.

Munshijee consists of chartered accountants, company secretaries, lawyers, and tax experts.We provide complete taxation, accounting, legal & financial solutions to corporate, start-ups and individuals. We need Engineerbabu services for Digital Marketing. Initially we depends on local agency, but after working with them ... its all Engineerbabu now :)

EngineerBabu review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Place, Best Team, Awesome Support "

What do you like best?

The support, they have a fantastic team. Monti has been very helpful to me, he was so clear with the requirements and acted as a bridge between me and client.

What do you dislike?

As of now there is nothing which I disliked. Team is awesome and growing in a fantastic way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The culture of company is great and have amazing people . Quality product comes when you have expertise people in the team . keep it up guys .

I work as a Graphics Designer and front end developer. EB has continuously shared project and requirements with me. Benefit of using this portal is , I can get more genuine projects and trusted clients.

EngineerBabu review by Ravi Ranjan S.
Ravi Ranjan S.

"Great Platform for budding vendors- Recommended"

What do you like best?

They have a catchy design. The quality of the competition is much better than many other similar portals , as they keep the number of members and number of bids reasonably low. Support is very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. I sent a list of suggestions to them for improvements and those were done promptly.

Connects clients with quality vendors and help both grow.

EngineerBabu review by Partha Sarathi B.
Partha Sarathi B.

"Working with EngineerBabu is a great experience for my freelance career."

What do you like best?

The People in EngineerBabu are very engaging and very helpful for maintaining a medium for me and the client. It was really good working with them to get clients.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing much to dislike about EngineerBabu. :)

I was searching for client for my IOS project and EngineerBabu helped me get a client in very less time.

EngineerBabu review by Atinderpal S.
Atinderpal S.

"Great outsourcing company."

What do you like best?

The concept as well as the team. We highly appreciate the support by the team to get in the best IT projects on to one platform.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. These guys are great at there domain.

Business Development. These guys are a way ahead and can be a good option for startups and mid sized MNC's looking for a professional business development team.

EngineerBabu review by Dipanwita S.
Dipanwita S.

"EngineerBabu is a good workplace."

What do you like best?

I am new user of it, but it seems it's a better option to get projects. All the posted projects are genuine, clients are verified.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. Expect more projects to post here, Now here only few projects. Increase the number of projects will help all.

Benefit of using this portal is ,i can get more genuine projects

EngineerBabu review by Pranav M.
Pranav M.

"Hassle Free Hiring"

What do you like best?

We've been looking for the right hire for the last 6 months, with no luck. EngineerBabu found us the perfect person within 48 hours. Truly fantastic. Monti was very very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This has been the easiest hiring we've done till date.

They made the whole process really quick and easy.

EngineerBabu review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Very friendly and supportive"

What do you like best?

Engineer Babu helped me connect to the expert I was looking for based on my requirements.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such. They probably need to add designers or experts within their team as well so that they can perform well even if there are no freelancer available based on customer requirements.

I was developing an app. Content was ready and I needed someone to help me complete it and I had a very low budget but Engineer Babu helped me to connect to a good developer.

EngineerBabu review by User in Computer Software

"Good Support by Ebabu"

What do you like best?

They are very professional and supportive

What do you dislike?

Very less flow of projects and some no response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is better to provide more interactive options with clients so that the requirements will be accurate and get the project within time frame.

Getting New genuine leads.

EngineerBabu review by Ali A.
Ali A.

"Professional"

What do you like best?

I like everything a client wants, politeness, know what you want quickly and for everything you expect for them to do, they know it and will do it..

What do you dislike?

Nothing, and i dont think that day will come...

Cs-Cart , iOS and Android

EngineerBabu review by Shadab K.
Shadab K.

"Awesome Experience in Working with Engineerbabu"

What do you like best?

All the job posted at engineerbabu are very genuine. Client base is very good.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes pricing of the project shows different in the list and landing page

We are mainly working on Android and iOS app development and getting good clients from engineerbabu

EngineerBabu review by Rahul S.
Rahul S.

"Exellent team"

What do you like best?

Quite helpfull in generating leads and converting them in projects. Team did quite appreciating follow up.

What do you dislike?

not a dislike but a suggestion to expand and get big projects also

Lead generation and project conversion

EngineerBabu review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

What do you like best?

I am proud to recommend EngineerBabu. I am extremely pleased with their work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Overall experience was good. Would like to have free trial of paid membership.

EngineerBabu review by Prakhar A.
Prakhar A.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Communication was simple and fast. Qualified lead making sure no time is wasted.

Qualifies Lead Generation

Meaningful interaction with clients

EngineerBabu review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Beyond expectation"

What do you like best?

Their commitment to serve in best possible way

What do you dislike?

As of now, I don't find any reasons to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't give any second thought while considering EngineerBabu, just go for them...And relax.

App development, website designing and digital marketing is a field which requires creativity, expertise and effort, it seems they know it very well.

EngineerBabu review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Server Admin"

What do you like best?

All team is good and full of energy, ready to accept challenges and dive with new projects

What do you dislike?

Still response time is little slow, but they are pacing on it very well

Handling website and server

EngineerBabu review by Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting
Consultant in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very aggressive bd Team."

What do you like best?

real-time response with very helpful and very cooperative

What do you dislike?

not finding anything for dislike for engineeringbabu

i get a global platform with engineerbabu

Learning about EngineerBabu?

* We monitor all EngineerBabu reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare EngineerBabu to Similar Solutions