eNom

eNom is a wholesaler of internet domains and other web solutions.

Work for eNom?

Learning about eNom?

eNom Reviews

Showing 14 eNom reviews
eNom review by Bobby S.
Bobby S.

"Easiest Domain Management"

What do you like best?

I love using Enom to manage my domain names. The layout makes management easy. All my company's domains for business and client use are hosted with eNom. Love the simplicity and single location to manage them all. The pricing is good. I think the pricing could be a little more aggressive or competitive with other hosting/domain providers.

What do you dislike?

I think there could be other options added to help with the domain management. Adding more domain features could be eNom better. The ability to add an SSL certificate could be a little easier to add. I'm not sure if it's a setting I'm missing, but the two-factor authentication is required and I wish it could be turned off. I love the security of it, but if it could be turned off that would be more convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the ease of use and ease of management of my domains. I'd recommend eNom to anyone looking to use a domain management software. Domain features and options allow you to do almost anything you want to and with your domain name. I've used some other sites in the past to manage my domains, but with eNom, I have all my sites in one place and the features I need to make them the best.

Simple domain management. eNom is makes it easy to resolve issues and make changes. Single location for all domains makes it easy to manage them. With eNom, it's easy to renew domains and add domain features.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eNom
eNom review by JoAnna C.
JoAnna C.

"Internet and cloud services for consultants and reseller"

What do you like best?

Pretty much every service you can think of is available. From ssl to virtual servers and domains. Great tie-in to WHM via their api. Makes offering add-on services very easy.

What do you dislike?

Somewhat clunky web interface. Also wish billing worked a little different. Don't like having to have a bank of funds tied up when they can just bill it directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering godaddy I suggest you look into eNom. They have more options, and better pricing. IMHO.

Availability of services as well as platform to automate accounts through WHM. Web developing is much easier having this available. Don't have to worry about billing either.

What Domain Registration solution do you use?

eNom review by Jesse H.
Jesse H.

"Simple, strightforward name registration"

What do you like best?

I like that there's some firm security and it's not that easy to just login without knowing your account information. I also like how the menu is easy and straightforward

What do you dislike?

Website builder isn't great, there are better tools out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for simple domain registration, this is a great solution. I've had no problems, it's easy to renew, you don't even have to know that much about IT in order to use the platform. If you don't, support is responsive and will be able to assist you.

We have some domain forwarding with eNom. When we've had to move servers, it was extremely easy to point the old names at the new server in the menu.

eNom review by Bret W.
Bret W.

"Excellent value and a must for any web hosting company."

What do you like best?

The API integration is seamless with 3rd party products which allows me to fully automate customer purchases. The pricing is the most competitive I have seen.

What do you dislike?

Maybe not the nicest web interface in the modern times but it's functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give eNom a try. You won't be disappointed and it'll boost your business margins by a healthy percentage.

It's not problem solving, but providing a good quality service to my own customers.

eNom review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Easy to Integrate into a website, but probably not worth it overall"

What do you like best?

The integration is really simple, and the customization of price really helps my business stand out in comparison to other domain name providers out there. I also like their 24/7 support availability and the compatibility with WHMCS software.

What do you dislike?

Although it is easy to integrate, this software does not always work. I have been struggling for a very long time to get the software to be usable with everything, however whenever I use it I find that it gives me an error, and has to go through a third party provider which is really annoying. The wait time on the support staff is ridiculous, and it always takes forever to speak to a real person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you feel like long hours on the phone waiting for a response from a service representative, then this is the software for you. It does not fully integrate, although it is very easy to set up. Use Enom at your own risk is all that I can really comfortably say to you.

I use this software to provide domain names and such to my current clients of a web hosting and web development firm. It allows me to set my own prices, and set what I offer or don't offer. I really enjoy the complete customization they offer, if only they would actually start working.

eNom review by Abraham S.
Abraham S.

"Enom for DNS Service"

What do you like best?

Enom has relatively inexpensive DNS service compared to many of its competitors. It is a big name in internet domains, relatively well respected. I used their hosted email and DNS services and was functionally satisfied

What do you dislike?

The user interface for configuration and usage of their services was very difficult to use. They definitely could have used an upgrade. Other than that, I just didn't find anything I particularly liked about it. I did find another company that was less expensive and more to my liking, at least for the hosted email service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While I may not have enjoyed Enom's systems, they are worth considering if you're shopping around for value and don't mind working with some antiquated systems. It is also possible that they've upgraded things recently.

I was using Enom's DNS and hosted email services, which met my needs for as long as I could stand to work with their control interface.

eNom review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Basic domain services fine, but hard to transfer out"

What do you like best?

I was able to easily register multiple domain names with this service, and the interface to determine available names was quite helpful.

What do you dislike?

When the time came to consolidate my domains into a single locale, it took some serious workarounds and interaction with customer support to get access to change some domain settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eNom requires you to be a bit more tech-savvy than its competitors, so be prepared for that before you select them as your registrant.

I needed to easily vet and register domain names and then track them in a single locale. eNom was good at this, but didn't have a good interface to adjust settings when moving domains out.

eNom review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Customer service wait times have been poor"

What do you like best?

Ease of use inside the dashboard. It's intuitive enough that I know where to go.

What do you dislike?

Customer service.

We waited over 45 minutes on hold this week.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not rely on the helpdesk

SSL's

eNom review by Ashley T.
Ashley T.

"Integrate with Google Business Suite"

What do you like best?

I like that google manages most of the settings for the website

What do you dislike?

User interface is not intuitive there are a lot of settings that can be very confusing

Business web domain

eNom review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Good reseller account, raised prices recently"

What do you like best?

They've got a great dashboard where you can keep all the domains and manage the DNS well. Their DNS servers tend to be very fast as well.

What do you dislike?

There were a few DNS outages this last year. They also raised the rates for their .COMs by $1. We're on the best tier they offer and the reseller rate for a .com is now almost $10.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the best tier possible if you're going to be a reseller. Also have an outside DNS hosting like CloudFlare available if needed.

Bulk management of domains, DNS and best rates for domains, however, now their rates aren't the best anymore.

eNom review by Administrator

"I love Enom, been with them 10 years."

What do you like best?

I have been with enom for over 10 years. I love how easy it is to register domain and control them using their portal. Customer service is great, and they have amazing pricing.

What do you dislike?

Recent hikes in pricing due to ICANN register fees, but truth be told that’s not Enoms fault. They keep their margin low to pass on savings to the customer.

Enom helps us register domains and control where they’re pointed for hosting. They’re tremendously easy to use which is why I’ve been loyal for ten years.

eNom review by Agency
Agency

"Enom is a solid domain name registrar and web hosting option"

What do you like best?

There are lots of options for web hosting and domain registration. I like Enom because of the easy to use web interface and the strong customer support.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike but if I had to suggest something I would say that the SSL process is a little confusing. If they can find a way to make this easier for end users, I think it would help.

domain name registration

web hosting

SSL certs

web building tools (to a degree)

eNom review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"Abysmal service provider"

What do you like best?

nothing at all - they have not provided any service of any value thus far

What do you dislike?

their support is atrocious - an average of 14 days wait on every response and they send you in circles - over 40 days into a ticket now and we're back to the original request that was never fulfilled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

avoid at all costs.

There are hundreds of other providers with better customer service

domain name management

eNom review by User

"Very good experience overall"

What do you like best?

Getting a domain was a very easy and smooth process

What do you dislike?

A lot of steps involved, but easy to do and the steps are clear

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend. Good product overall.

Digital marketing and web recognition

Learning about eNom?

* We monitor all eNom reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.