Enplug

Ask Enplug a Question
Showing 43 Enplug reviews
Enplug review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Ideal product for our digital signage needs"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and manage. Users find the process easy and logical to roll out. Flexible as far as timing of content allowing us to emphasize particular items for a period. Our Marketing folks love the social media flexibility and the ability to monitor and approve social media content.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had the ability for the editor to preview on the screen. Users currently have to locate a screen in order to see the actual display. They are out of luck for displays at remote sites. Users have also asked if there can be folders in the Graphics & Video / Library. We have a lot of content and it can be hard to find the right image.

Migrating from 8 screens using a couple of different systems to 16 screens using Enplug. Centralized management and no need to visit physical sites to update signs. Using Enplug makes it super easy to roll out additional signs/locations/

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Enplug
Enplug review by Stella N.
Stella N.

"Uncomplicated way of broadcasting content "

What do you like best?

The interface of setting up the device, adding devices to the account, and apps are simple. Even for the

slightly technically inclined & good with instructions, it's great. I'm grateful for the available apps. My organization doesn't use many(I'm glad) but it's nice to have in the future.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything I dislike as I got to do the fun parts of unboxing and adding more devices to the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's probably the simplest option. Diy is a hassle, Enplug dealt with the annoying bits.

The issue was the organization needed a simple way to display the entrepreneurs and what's going on within an organization. What was used before were some I devices and Google chromecast..... Which worked but not suited for or needs.

It's meant for advertising or displaying curated content with assisted structure.

What Digital Signage solution do you use?

Enplug review by Jacob S.
Jacob S.

"Wonderful tool for engagement, public relations and marketing."

What do you like best?

We love the fact that we can readily update the system and instantly share our announcements and recent successes. The system seamlessly integrates slides, videos, pictures and ready available content to make a great final product.

What do you dislike?

After using the system for several months, we haven't found anything we aren't pleased with at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool that seamlessly integrates many social media functions into one product.

Enplug has allowed us to share our social media accounts from our centers across the country into each specific site. We also have been able to integrate videos and slides to engage our customers and clients while they are in our waiting room. It has really helped our PR and Marketing.

Enplug review by Administrator

"Great User-friendly Digital Platform"

What do you like best?

This platform has made my life so much easier! Enplug's interface is easy to navigate, offers a variety of apps with content I can run on the screens besides my customized content, and allows me to tailor each outlet's content to specific audiences. This is a time-saver and a great way to present content to our customers. I highly recommend the Enplug system.

What do you dislike?

I really like pretty much everything about Enplug. If I had to say something, it would just be that some of the graphics could evolve a bit more, like on the stocks screen, for example. But I don't really have anything negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product based on ease of use and number of features available.

I work for a large resort, and I used to have to physically stick a USB stick into all our TV's to change the content. Now, I upload and control the content on 7 displays across a 216-acre island--all from the comfort of my office. And, the graphics have an expiration time, so I don't ever have to remember to delete them when an event is over--they delete automatically, which is wonderful!

Enplug review by Jonathan K.
Jonathan K.

"Problem solved!"

What do you like best?

Centralized programming with ability to monitor all locations is ideal. The live screen shots and previews are extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Periodically my monitors go off-line. This is probably due to our WIFI and not because of ENPLUG. But it is a hassle to reconnect sometimes if local personnel can't successfully reconnect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already personally recommended this service to another company on the east coast ( a non-profit). Priced fairly. No bugs. Great sales experience (Nick in NYC is outstanding!!!) and service.

Internal marketing to our patients about programs/services that we offer while also entertaining them with ever-changing content while they wait in our lobbies. Ability to change content immediately is helpful.

Enplug review by Micah Laura M.
Micah Laura M.

"So glad we found Enplug!"

What do you like best?

- Love the user dashboard

- Great screen preview option (for when you're not sitting in front of the screen and remote)

- Love the fact I can manage my screen displays remotely (and on my phone)

- Love that fact everything is on the cloud and also stored on the Enplug device

- Outstanding tech support

- Very knowledgeable and helpful staff

* Every time I needed infomation, I received a response right away -- I was always provided with very helpful details and great resources.

What do you dislike?

For the "web page display app". I understand the scheduling features aren't yet available. We would be thrilled to use that feature when it is possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer reps and tech support are both extremely helpful and knowledgable -- every step of the way.

Tech support is very responsive, knowledgeable and proactive.

Enplug review by Michael I.
Michael I.

"Excellent product: Unparalleled for employee engagement."

What do you like best?

We use Enplug devices to display financial data and other information relevant to our business. Having the Enplug devices powering screens in the office adds engagement, fun, ambiance, and flair to the office. We can show custom reports, signs, or relevant metrics. The screens can be updated dynamically, easily, and instantly, which works well with our business. The creative aspect that Enplug also provides is unlike any other product on the market. Highly recommend.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to the release of even more apps.

Enplug keeps our employees engaged, interested, and collaborative. Our team loves to work with the product to customize our screens daily, depending on our business needs.

Enplug review by Brittany G.
Brittany G.

"Digital display software of the future"

What do you like best?

It has so many apps integrated that are so beneficial for the user.

What do you dislike?

I would say i have been using the software for longer than most because I started using it when they were a fairly new company, and I still feel like I don't really understand the product and all that it is capable of, so currently all it is for me is a glorified powerpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the free training and the FAQ board as much as possible to get what you need from this software. Enplug has created an amazing training library so you can easily learn the software yourself.

Dynamic digital display

Enplug review by Ashley O.
Ashley O.

"Enplug Review"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is Enplug's centralized dashboard management. Being able to control our dashboards around the world from one computer is awesome. It especially helps for dashboards displaying announcements or content that is constantly changing. Having remote access is a main reason why we've chosen Enplug over some NUC solutions. Troubleshooting remotely is also often possible. From home I can refresh a dashboard which is helpful when I'm OOO.

What do you dislike?

I've found Enplugs start running very loud after a few months of use. It's become a bit of an issue in some offices where Enplugs sit directly on a display over someone. In our exec pod we have to switch out enplugs every 6-8 months due to this issue.

Another challenge is occasionally after major Enplug updates features break, and it takes weeks to get them working again. (Most recently we struggled for over three weeks with on/off Geckoboard/Google Analytics issues after an Enplug update.) This is especially frustrating for our IT team because our CEO relies on our dashboards. When they are not up, we're in trouble.

Finally sometimes when visiting remote offices I find an Enplug has been frozen on content for quite some time. If it was possible to push out a fix to a frozen device remotely, that would be amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been a great platform for hosting dashboards remotely. Set up the device, ship it to the remote office, and all they need to do is get it on the network and plug it into a TV!

With Enplug we're pushing out up to date content to our worldwide offices dashboards. (Emphasis on "up to date". :) )

Enplug review by Frank W.
Frank W.

"Great easy to use solution for Digital Signage and Marketing"

What do you like best?

The easy to use and understand platform has allowed me to spend less time programming and more time building content that is relevant for my customer.

What do you dislike?

With every product, more features are always great. However, with age, Enplug has introduced better and new upgrades to its apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always recommend shopping around based on the needs of what you are seeking to accomplish. However, Enplug provides many options to achieve your goals.

We have transformed our menu boards along with providing social interaction between our customers by displaying their content!

Enplug review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Digital Signage has never been EASIER!"

What do you like best?

-Setup was a breeze and very straight forward.

-Cloud Based Management to allow remote updating of content.

-Easy to use interface. Learning curve us very minimal with Enplug.

-Customize your signage with common Widgets and Apps

What do you dislike?

-The power adapter makes it hard to install behind wall mounted TV. (Need to incorporate a slim or 90 degree adapter.)

-Product doesn't feel as durable. Too much plastic, also wireless antenna should have been built into the device.

-The content subscription charge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

That software subscription charge of the software is my biggest pet-peeve. Especially if one only utilize a certain amount of apps/widgets.

Easy solution to our Digital Signage, as a school we need to display content (Class schedule, events, notifications/alerts) throughout our campus, and Enplug has made this easy for us to accomplish.

Enplug review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Easy of use with a few limitations"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Enplug is that it is a very user friendly platform, the online dashboard continues to be updated making the user experience better with each update. The product is somewhat new in the market and seems to be under continuous review, which is a good feeling for anyone making use of this technology.

What do you dislike?

The one thing I dislike about it is the refresh timing between when an update is done on the dashboard and when it starts displaying on your Enplug hardware, whichever it is that you may be utilizing. It is slightly slow at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think overall Enplug is a great tool for a variety of businesses. It certainly adds a lot of value at Events but I have also seem small businesses like restaurants and coffee shops use it to display their social media feeds, for example. It definitely helps with creating engagement with your customers regardless of the type of business you are in. Enplug will also assist you in cutting down costs with printing in general, whether it's banners, flyers or other printed materials, these can be shared digitally, which is great.

We have cut down costs in printing banners for our technology events and we are now utilizing Enplug instead. It saves us money not only with printing but also with shipping banners and other materials to a variety of different venues. We can use Enplug with the available TV's at the hotels and convention centers where we take our events to.

Enplug review by Kierston A.
Kierston A.

"Enplug Increased our Employee Engagement"

What do you like best?

I can't say enough positive things about Enplug. We installed the display in our lobby to replace a TV that was just used to show welcome messages via PowerPoint. I love the flexibility that we have using our Enplug display. We use the Blog, Graphic, Weather, and Social Media apps. The back end tool is so easy to use, and I love that it updates in real time. The Social Media app is definitely my favorite. Our employees are very active on Instagram in particular, and they love having the photos they've taken at work events, around our Manhattan Beach community, show up on the big screen in the lobby.

I also really love the Enplug mobile phone app. I get alerts to my phone when there is a new post, and act quickly if its something that either does not need to be displayed in our lobby, or favorite it so it stay up forever!

What do you dislike?

The most recent update has solved the one thing I did not like, and now I have the ability to schedule out posts in advance, and set the date to post and remove them. When I have had any trouble with the back end tool, the support team has been very responsive and helpful, which I appreciate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a no brainer! Easy to use, fun to engage with, with an great look and administrative control.

We needed to make better used of a TV screen in our lobby that only had one purpose. Now we have a robust display that it easy for me to use as an administrator, but also easy for our employees as users. They have fun interacting with the display, tagging their social media posts so that they appear onscreen, and even just taking more time in the lobby to relax and see what post is going to show next.

Enplug review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Great Marketing Product "

What do you like best?

We have Enplug devices connected to TVs in each of our two restaurants. When a customer takes a picture and posts it so they can see it on the TV, it also has the potential to be seen by their followers. That allows us to reach potential new customers. Additionally, we use the device to promote upcoming promotions, which helps us drive future business.

What do you dislike?

We really find so much value in this product that it's difficult to come up with a true "dislike."

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some customers will see this product as in-their-face advertising, so it's important to make it feel as organic or non-invasive as possible. To solve for that, we have multiple TVs in our restaurants but only one has the Enplug device. That way, it feels complimentary and customers can self-select where they want to sit.

We are always trying to figure out ways to stretch our marketing budget and Enplug allows us to reach potential new customers at a very low cost. Additionally, consumers put more value on recommendations from friends or other customers than they do on traditional marketing that we, the business, push out to them. Since Enplug encourages customers to post comments about our business on their social media channels, we see great results.

Enplug review by Ron M.
Ron M.

"Outstanding Digital signage & social media engagement"

What do you like best?

Format flexibility & social media engagement.

The program allows us to be able to create "social proof" to the patients & families that use our services & it also allows us to promote special features of our services & promotions that are available much more cost effectively than printed brochures & fliers

What do you dislike?

Nothing really!! Everything that we use Enplug for seems to be perfectly tailored to our current needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Order it ASAP!!

Having to physically print promotional items.

Vastly improves our visual connection with families & patients about our latest products & services.

Maintains front of mind engagement with social media connections.

Creates "social proof" with new clients & their families.

Enplug review by Administrator in Media Production
Administrator in Media Production

"Nice Product"

What do you like best?

The small size of the hardware makes it easy and discreet to setup in a hotel during a conference.

What do you dislike?

The menu structure can be a bit clunky/confusing. There needs to be an easier way to get to the web browser menu- especially when you need to get to a splash page to connect to wi-fi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for displaying photos, and is relatively easy to set up.

We've been able to display our social media presence at live events in an attractive way- which has provided a nice boost in engagement, especially as we are still new to social media.

Enplug review by Dave M.
Dave M.

"So Easy To Set Up, So Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

The setup for this was incredibly easy...plug in, enter password and you are basically ready to roll. Setting up new images to load only takes seconds

What do you dislike?

I have had great service from the Enplug team with absolutely no complaints

This is a way to communicate to our employees company info and to update easily without jumping through hoops to get it done.

Enplug review by Scott F.
Scott F.

"The best way to power your displays."

What do you like best?

Enplug brings digital signage down to earth. The product is beautifully designed and makes it simple to control hundreds of displays right from their cloud based dashboard. My absolutely favorite part is the future of Enplug (think: The app store for your TV Screen(s)).

What do you dislike?

The only aspect of Enplug I disliked has since been resolved. It used to be very difficult to type in the WiFi password before the app reverted to the Enplug player. Now there is ample time to type in your password!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Enplug on more than one display and try as many of the apps as you can!

Enplug is incredible partner for us. We previously were building our business with in-house software that we discontinued since partnering with Enplug. There product is scalable by design and is plug in play so that even my grandmother could set up a display in her living room with 3 simple steps (true story).

Enplug review by Taylor O.
Taylor O.

"Livens up our lobby"

What do you like best?

Enplug's simple web app makes it easy to update our displays

What do you dislike?

We've a had a few connectivity issues, but that's to be expected over wifi

We've been able to better promote internal initiatives without printing as many fliers and notices.

Enplug review by Jorge L.
Jorge L.

"Effective"

What do you like best?

Simple interphase, user-friendly. Highly effective for communication and marketing strategies.

What do you dislike?

Video support for Social Media feeds. Social media feed freezes when videos (i.e. boomergans) are uploaded.

Student interaction and engagement. Efficient and timely communication

Enplug review by Desi M.
Desi M.

"Enplug Recommendation"

What do you like best?

Dahsboard is really easy to use. Set up is very easy as well. Support, despite over email, is prompt and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Player limited to whatever app they support. Support itself is done over email and not a direct call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy product to set up and dashboard is user friendly. Pricing is competitive but within our budget.

Have issues with devices having to replace two already in regards to overheating and memory leaks.

Enplug review by Alban  D.
Alban D.

"I wish we could add sound"

What do you like best?

I like to use the widgets, especially the traffic and weather ones.

What do you dislike?

The sound is a big part of what we do. I have to use another program when I want to use sound.

Employee awareness

Enplug review by drew W.
drew W.

"Magical 1/3 of the time, clunky 2/3 of the time"

What do you like best?

When it works, the EnPlug is great. It looks good, engages customers and increased foot traffic.

What do you dislike?

Most of the time, it doesn't work. I'm using it in three locations. It has taken a month to get two of those three screens working. The third is still screwed up. The hardware doesn't seem to actually respond to the software. There are also a lot of quirks and hidden settings that you need to interact heavily with support to find. Huge pita.

It does help us compete for foot traffic in a retail area. We are using the Instagram app which has also increased engagement.

Enplug review by Administrator

"Koko FitClub Headquarters Enplug Review"

What do you like best?

It takes our social strategy and places it front and center inside our physical clubs locations to drive member engagement and membership sales goals

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Would be awesome if you had a retail music partnership to manage both video and music with one program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an engaging, eye-catching way to bring life to your video displays with live social media content, Enplug is easy to use and provides an endless cycle of content directly into your business.

Our lead generation plans are grounded in social media and digital advertising. The ability to bring our social media content into the club instantly both reinforces our advertising message when a prospect walks into our club, AND it is a reminder for members to engage with social media for better reach and content.

Enplug review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"So far so good!"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can deploy these from an IT perspective without any hassle or firewall changes to the network. The marketing team has easily learned their content management strategies using enplug.

What do you dislike?

Still waiting for that calendar app for o365! Also some of the units have arrived defective so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to deploy. Would definitely recommend if you are struggling to find a content solution to cater to your employees.

Just providing content to our offices. We used to use mac minis with a powerpoint but now we have an actual content platform

Enplug review by Janet J.
Janet J.

"User Friendly & Robust App"

What do you like best?

Easy to update and fun to use to keep employee engagement consistent.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to hear about what other content we might utilize based on our current stream. Maybe we could hear from others using the software.

remotely update information to keep sellers engaged. we are able to quickly keep our employees informed and updated on important and interesting information.

Enplug review by Bing J.
Bing J.

"Enhance Customer Experience with Enplug displays"

What do you like best?

Rolling Robots is a Kids Tech Workshop where children from 4 to 14 come to celebrate their birthdays with families and friends, and participate robotics and technology after-school workshops and summer/winter camps.

The Enplug displays at each of three locations allow us interact with our customers in real time. We would post customers' creations, their super cool robot birthday cakes, or their epic robot battle game moments. Customers would always be very happy to see the instant showing of their activities.

What do you dislike?

Sometime, the screen could be out of order due to various of reasons. When this is happening during party time, it present a non-desirable image.

Communication with customers.

The Enplug screen shows our customers what we do. It's part of our marketing plan.

Enplug review by George S.
George S.

"Great Digital Display"

What do you like best?

The setup and management is quite straightforward.

What do you dislike?

There are bugs in the new social media apps that prevent us from migrating to them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would like the ability to stream music (from Pandora) while the display is running.

Having digital displays in the gift shop at our distillery enable us to present interesting content to our visitors.

Enplug review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"Fantastic Customer Service "

What do you like best?

My initial and continual contact with Enplug has been flawless in terms of customer service. I spoke with Bobby at first and he efficiently and effectively took me through the software using their demo service. Any questions I had regarding the software, its implementation and pricing were are answered without hesitation or needing to refer to a "higher up" which I greatly appreciated. I've found this quality of customer service quite rarely.

What do you dislike?

The only gripe I have with Enplug, and I hope they are working on a solution, is the lack of customization. I love the simplicity but only to a point. I need more scheduling features to take advantage of the software in a way that works best for my business. Id be eternally grateful for the greater ability to tweak the apps I'm running!

A huge time saver for me is the digital directory for my lobby display. Secondly the social engagement of my tenants has been picking up steadily. I also use a second display for advertisement purposes exclusively and thats worked really well. The ability to change content from the road has been a big bonus as well.

Enplug review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Great for company communications"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to show video and schedule screens for different times and days. This has been a great solution for communicating to the employees in our agency.

What do you dislike?

More stable internet connections. It may be our network, but it happens often.

Enplug has turned out to be a great tool for communication to our employees.

Enplug review by E Stephanie S.
E Stephanie S.

"Enplug - simple and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

The web version was simple and easy to use so that myself and colleagues could monitor the twitter feed which was live streaming at an event. The analytics post event were also really handy.

What do you dislike?

The app version didn't seem to work on Android so well, but i could use the web version.

We needed to monitor the twitter feed at an event to ensure the integrity of the information being displayed on large screen

Enplug review by Renato P.
Renato P.

"Outstanding!"

What do you like best?

The sizee of the device and how simple to install it.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it takes a while to show the post when hashtaged.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To offer better benefits to resellers.

Enplug review by Jonathan G.
Jonathan G.

"Enplug's benefits far outweigh the minor frustrations that we have had with the hardware. "

What do you like best?

It is a relatively straightforward and simple to use software. Easy to monitor, setup, and use.

What do you dislike?

The hardware has been frustrating at times. Whether it be having to unplug and plugging the device back in. Faulty wifi antennas, or touch devices, the hardware has seemed to be the only negative so far. We have received the newer devices and I appreciate that Enplug is now working to fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relatively easy to setup and staff is easy to work with. Don't hesitate to call them with questions or support issues.

Engaging our customers in our space and incentivizing them for using their "social megaphone"

Enplug review by Richard T.
Richard T.

"Great 'Must Have' Product"

What do you like best?

it's easy. it's smart. it's current. it's a great tool!

What do you dislike?

there isn't really anything i don't like.

it is helping us convey via social media what would usually take us valuable minutes with our guests at front desk interaction. guests get to see visually what we are trying to explain to help build a better picture.

Enplug review by John S.
John S.

"Game changer for us! Highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

Allowing customers to engage in real time.Hey John.. Here's what I have so far:

Enplug has been a huge part of our social strategy. When customers see others' social posts on the display, it entices them to get involved

What do you dislike?

I have not found features I did not enjoy. Seems like they will come up with new and improve features that will surprise you. I loved it.

Try to Connect with customers is not easy. Enplug allows us to reach out to the customers and engage with them in real time,

Enplug review by Jorge L.
Jorge L.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

User-friendly

Modern

Streamline

High technology

Innovative

What do you dislike?

Difficult to wirelessly have two displays

Student streamlined communication

Enplug review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great product with a fantastic future"

What do you like best?

User friendly back-end system that is easy to upload and manage content.

What do you dislike?

Price is relatively high. Would like a bit more customization options for determining when content plays.

Providing information to users of public transit systems, showing in-office sales dashboards and system health dashboards.

Enplug review by Derek T.
Derek T.

"Great for interaction"

What do you like best?

The interaction of customers with the screen

What do you dislike?

That now there is little customer service by phone

Advertising current promotions and announcements

Enplug review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Experience with Enplug"

What do you like best?

I love being able to share information to our company but uploading documents to Enplug then they are shared on tv screens throughout the buildings.

What do you dislike?

It does not work in certain internet browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

be able to build the slide in Enplug instead of uploading it.

certain internet browsers do not let me upload.

Enplug review by Administrator

"The Enplug device has made displaying presentations all over the office easier."

What do you like best?

I like that the device is stream-able from any where.

What do you dislike?

I didn't dislike anything. The customer service was very supportive.

I didn't dislike anything.

Enplug review by Administrator

"Love the ability to control more than 10 monitors in libraries throughout the County!"

What do you like best?

The dashboard and the ability to have consistent messages throughout all our library locations and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Subscription per monitor is heavy when you have numerous monitors.

Brand consistency. Accuracy in information. Up to date information all the time.

"Enplug Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to add apps to the screen - they are easy to add and change the time/length they appear

What do you dislike?

Having difficulty adding metrics through excel

Metrics display board

Enplug review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Enplug"

What do you like best?

It's fast and simple. I like that the tool is intuitive.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes at this time. Was very easy to use and the final product was great.

The uniform look and polished feel are an immediate benefit.

Learn more about Enplug

Enplug Videos

Learning about Enplug?

* We monitor all Enplug reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.