Enplug

Ask Enplug a Question
Showing 39 Enplug reviews
Enplug review by <span>Jeff H.</span>
Jeff H.

Ideal product for our digital signage needs

What do you like best?

Easy to setup and manage. Users find the process easy and logical to roll out. Flexible as far as timing of content allowing us to emphasize particular items for a period. Our Marketing folks love the social media flexibility and the ability to monitor and approve social media content.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had the ability for the editor to preview on the screen. Users currently have to locate a screen in order to see the actual display. They are out of luck for displays at remote sites. Users have also asked if there can be folders in the Graphics & Video / Library. We have a lot of content and it can be hard to find the right image.

Migrating from 8 screens using a couple of different systems to 16 screens using Enplug. Centralized management and no need to visit physical sites to update signs. Using Enplug makes it super easy to roll out additional signs/locations/

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Enplug
Enplug review by <span>Stella N.</span>
Stella N.

Uncomplicated way of broadcasting content

What do you like best?

The interface of setting up the device, adding devices to the account, and apps are simple. Even for the

slightly technically inclined & good with instructions, it's great. I'm grateful for the available apps. My organization doesn't use many(I'm glad) but it's nice to have in the future.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything I dislike as I got to do the fun parts of unboxing and adding more devices to the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's probably the simplest option. Diy is a hassle, Enplug dealt with the annoying bits.

The issue was the organization needed a simple way to display the entrepreneurs and what's going on within an organization. What was used before were some I devices and Google chromecast..... Which worked but not suited for or needs.

It's meant for advertising or displaying curated content with assisted structure.

What Digital Signage solution do you use?

Enplug review by Administrator

Great User-friendly Digital Platform

What do you like best?

This platform has made my life so much easier! Enplug's interface is easy to navigate, offers a variety of apps with content I can run on the screens besides my customized content, and allows me to tailor each outlet's content to specific audiences. This is a time-saver and a great way to present content to our customers. I highly recommend the Enplug system.

What do you dislike?

I really like pretty much everything about Enplug. If I had to say something, it would just be that some of the graphics could evolve a bit more, like on the stocks screen, for example. But I don't really have anything negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product based on ease of use and number of features available.

I work for a large resort, and I used to have to physically stick a USB stick into all our TV's to change the content. Now, I upload and control the content on 7 displays across a 216-acre island--all from the comfort of my office. And, the graphics have an expiration time, so I don't ever have to remember to delete them when an event is over--they delete automatically, which is wonderful!

Enplug review by <span>Micah Laura M.</span>
Micah Laura M.

So glad we found Enplug!

What do you like best?

- Love the user dashboard

- Great screen preview option (for when you're not sitting in front of the screen and remote)

- Love the fact I can manage my screen displays remotely (and on my phone)

- Love that fact everything is on the cloud and also stored on the Enplug device

- Outstanding tech support

- Very knowledgeable and helpful staff

* Every time I needed infomation, I received a response right away -- I was always provided with very helpful details and great resources.

What do you dislike?

For the "web page display app". I understand the scheduling features aren't yet available. We would be thrilled to use that feature when it is possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer reps and tech support are both extremely helpful and knowledgable -- every step of the way.

Tech support is very responsive, knowledgeable and proactive.

Enplug review by <span>Brittany G.</span>
Brittany G.

Digital display software of the future

What do you like best?

It has so many apps integrated that are so beneficial for the user.

What do you dislike?

I would say i have been using the software for longer than most because I started using it when they were a fairly new company, and I still feel like I don't really understand the product and all that it is capable of, so currently all it is for me is a glorified powerpoint.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the free training and the FAQ board as much as possible to get what you need from this software. Enplug has created an amazing training library so you can easily learn the software yourself.

Dynamic digital display

Enplug review by <span>Ashley O.</span>
Ashley O.

Enplug Review

What do you like best?

The thing I like best is Enplug's centralized dashboard management. Being able to control our dashboards around the world from one computer is awesome. It especially helps for dashboards displaying announcements or content that is constantly changing. Having remote access is a main reason why we've chosen Enplug over some NUC solutions. Troubleshooting remotely is also often possible. From home I can refresh a dashboard which is helpful when I'm OOO.

What do you dislike?

I've found Enplugs start running very loud after a few months of use. It's become a bit of an issue in some offices where Enplugs sit directly on a display over someone. In our exec pod we have to switch out enplugs every 6-8 months due to this issue.

Another challenge is occasionally after major Enplug updates features break, and it takes weeks to get them working again. (Most recently we struggled for over three weeks with on/off Geckoboard/Google Analytics issues after an Enplug update.) This is especially frustrating for our IT team because our CEO relies on our dashboards. When they are not up, we're in trouble.

Finally sometimes when visiting remote offices I find an Enplug has been frozen on content for quite some time. If it was possible to push out a fix to a frozen device remotely, that would be amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been a great platform for hosting dashboards remotely. Set up the device, ship it to the remote office, and all they need to do is get it on the network and plug it into a TV!

With Enplug we're pushing out up to date content to our worldwide offices dashboards. (Emphasis on "up to date". :) )

Learn more about Enplug

Enplug Videos

Learning about Enplug?

* We monitor all Enplug reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.