Enrich IEP

Excent develops eLearning for transition planning & self-determination, and Special Education software solutions for IEPs, RTI and Medicaid.

Work for Enrich IEP?

Learning about Enrich IEP?

Enrich IEP Reviews

Showing 10 Enrich IEP reviews
Enrich IEP review by <span>Jessika R.</span>
Jessika R.

School Psychologist...I use enrich all the time

What do you like best?

It is fairly easy to use once you get used to it. I like that they are always adding new features and take feedback from us. I like that it is overall very user friendly. I like the new updated version. I like how we can write IEPs write into the program and printing is very easy. Over the years the have linked more and more stuff to make it easy for the users.

What do you dislike?

At times it can freeze and I can lose some of my work. I also don't like how I can just click "log services anymore". I know have to go to programs, find the IEP, and then add services. Sometimes the changes are helpful but also sometimes the changes are hard to figure out and get used to. I feel like there are new changes to enrich all of the time and we have to figure it out. I also don't like how when I am in an IEP the same time as someone else my work can get deleted. Also, it is hard to save the IEP when a lot of people are all in there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again, enrich was just bought out by Frontier education

Our district is always working with enrich to make it better and easier to use.

Our enrich program wast just bought out and the new company is frontier education. It is exactly the same program...just changed colors.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Enrich IEP
Enrich IEP review by <span>Justin M.</span>
Justin M.

Efficient cloud based IEP software!

What do you like best?

I love that this software is cloud based. It's a vast improvement over Excent's Tera program which had to be installed locally. I am able to get work done wherever I have my laptop and a wifi connection. I also like the easy streamlined interface allowing me to quickly jump to any part of the IEP I am writing. The included standards bank is also helpful, again helping me to make better use of my time.

What do you dislike?

The software seems to have frequent bugs, that cause saving or editing your work to be a challenge at times. It could be a problem on Excent's server, but these bugs have caused some frustration the past two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that your state/district will be able to have their standards and data work well with Enrich.

Efficient IEP writing while allowing real time team collaboration have been the greatest benefits of this software.

What Special Education solution do you use?

Enrich IEP review by User

Use Enrich IEP at work for creating IEP for students

What do you like best?

Keeps data from everyone in one place so it is easier to put information from all service providers together to create one coherent picture of a student. It helps with children that move between schools to maintain consistent services and to keep an open line of communication between the previous school and the new school. It also helps to track review timelines and deadlines for when IEP documents need to be updated.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing to navigate at times and it does not keep the documents that are uploaded organized in a very clear way, so it can be hard to find certain documents that you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider the value of using this service as a way to organize IEP documents, increase communication between service providers within the school as well as increasing communication between schools if children change schools.

Creating individual plans for students in special education solving barriers to their education. Benefits include allow students to learn at their own pace and in a way that benefits them the most.

Enrich IEP review by <span>Lily S.</span>
Lily S.

So so

What do you like best?

I appreciate that the software and its prompts are tied to procedures outlined in IDEA and the SC process guide.

What do you dislike?

Things seem redundant. Why do I need to complete two prior written notices for a re-eval? Also, writing an initial evaluation report is a PAIN. Why are graphs and photos so difficult to include? I get around this by using the snipping tool. But using this doesn't always look professional and it's difficult to get the sizing correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a slow learning curve.

I'm not solving any problems. I'm just doing my job and completing due process paperwork. I do appreciate that all the information is right there and not contained on many papers that I need to track down.

Enrich IEP review by <span>Christine A.</span>
Christine A.

School-Based Occupational Therapist

What do you like best?

I like that Enrich allows me to create groups of students on my caseload.

What do you dislike?

Formatting text or inserting tables into reports is a nightmare. There is not simple default text and tables print out with large blank spaces that are not professional or easy to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save your reports or data in another place. Often Enrich will not save information if another user is editing the same report and you can easily lose information.

It is a comprehensive software for IEPs and 504 plans.

Enrich IEP review by User

Enrich IEP review

What do you like best?

Enrich is a new program that my school district is implementing for the 2018-2019 school year. I have attended a training about this new program and some of the features. This seems like a great too to use to write eligibility reports, IEP, and progress reports.

What do you dislike?

I found that the program is very user friendly. The training was very beneficial and is seems like tech support is very easy to access.

We will be implementing this program in our district in the 2018- 2019 school year. I am very excited to try a more user friendly option for the special education process.

Learning about Enrich IEP?

* We monitor all Enrich IEP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.