Entelo

Entelo

4.0

Entelo is a search engine for recruiters, giving you access to rich social data. See data aggregated from sources across the web, giving a holistic view of candidates

Work for Entelo?

Learning about Entelo?

Entelo Reviews

Ask Entelo a Question
Showing 75 Entelo reviews
Entelo review by Kylie G.
Kylie G.

"Great tool, would love to see some improvements on search"

What do you like best?

Email finder & nurture campaigns - I love having my second outreach automated and find I get a much better response rate through email than LinkedIn.

What do you dislike?

I wish the nurture campaigns would be in the same email string as some candidates end up confused, and I want the keyword search to function a little better, I find that I pull up great diversity profiles and solid skills, but when I'm looking for something niche it doesn't seem to return as good of results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for accurate emails and good drip campaigns, I haven't used anything better. If you're looking for niche searches, I would probably recommend something else.

High level of response rates with candidate engagement - I do find pretty consistently that my emails are answered, clicked or opened and I know I'm getting hits. I tend to do low volume sourcing so those markers are huge for me.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Entelo
Entelo review by Jimmy T.
Jimmy T.

"Entelo - My Experience So Far"

What do you like best?

I have been using Entelo for the past four months and I really enjoy the Envoy feature. I've been using the Envoy feature to source for multiple technical roles at once and have been using its Track and Reports features to see the result of all my different outreaches. It is a great way to source qualified candidates and understand what they will respond to.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes certain profiles and emails are not found on the platform which could make it hard to reach out to certain candidates. I've also seen certain candidates have multiple profiles so I would like for them to merge them.

Working as a technical recruiter, it's good to have another sourcing tool to help find and reach qualified candidates. Entelo is a great tool to serve that purpose with its Envoy sourcing feature and its email finding tool. The benefits that I have realized include increased response rates from my outreaches and being able to source for multiple roles at once thanks to Envoy.

What Recruiting Automation solution do you use?

Entelo review by Avni S.
Avni S.

"Great Sourcing Platform for Recruiters"

What do you like best?

The best feature on entelo is the email addresses that you can obtain for a candidate profile that you are interested in. I have seen a faster response when I reach out to a candidate on their email address vs just an inmail on Linkedin. I like the fact that you can know when a candidate opens up your email and when they click on links in the email as well! You don't feel like your message is going into a dark hole.

What do you dislike?

This is a tough question because, I think Entelo has really good features. The only con that I can think of is that it can sometime take a couple of days when you request an email address for a candidate profile that doesn't already have that info. There has been times when the wrong email address was listed for a candidate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are in Talent Acquisition and looking for a great sourcing platform, give Entelo a try. I've made many hires using this platform and I couldn't be happier. It is extremely easy to use and would make an impact in your recruiting efforts.

The business problem I am solving is sourcing qualified candidates and getting a response from them. The benefits include a robust searching platform in which you can filter to the specifics that you want in the candidate that you are looking for, candidate contact info that helps with sending personalized emails, the tracking of emails so you know if a candidate opened your email.

Entelo review by Anthony C.
Anthony C.

"Pleasant sourcing as it stands"

What do you like best?

What I like best are the multiple filters that can be used to find the right candidates. I also like the second email feature that sends an email to a candidate that hasn't responded to your first email feature. The fact that I can track my emails and see who has opened who has responded is great. This gives me the opportunity to perform other searches while I am waiting for the funnel to really kick in. I also like the color feature when you are writing a boolean search string. The feature helps identify any flaws in your boolean search string to prevent any issues you may have. Aside from that I believe that the tool itself is super intuitive. Navigation around the tool is easy and anyone having never used it could find their way quickly. I also appreciated the tutorial by the team which gave me a quick tour of the tool which was helpful. Lastly the fact that I can see what my colleagues are doing and how they are searching that is pretty awesome as well!

What do you dislike?

I don't really like the pop-up side menu thing for everyone's profile when I am using Linkedin. It gets in the way and I know you can turn it off but still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to take advantage of the diversity filters! That is one of my favorite aspects of the tool!

Entelo is another tool to add to my toolbox of sourcing tools.

Entelo review by Joe B.
Joe B.

"I'm An Entelo Fellow"

What do you like best?

The reason why Entelo is the first place I go when sourcing is for three main reasons. Firstly I can find candidates that aren't on social networks like LinkedIn. Secondly I can contact them easily through email which, in my experience, returns better reply rates than InMails (especially with the follow-up feature!!). Thirdly Entelo pulls a candidates entire web presence into one, easy-to-read profile.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you can't find out the source of where the email came from. I often get replies asking me, "where did you get my email?!" and I just have to say, "errr Entelo". Also, I don't trust Entelo to bring up everyone in a search. Though I go to Entelo first, I always follow up with LinkedIn Recruiter to ensure I've found everyone I need.

Sourcing for technical talent (predominantly engineering) across Europe to grow EA's video game studios.

Entelo review by Courtney C.
Courtney C.

"Huge fan"

What do you like best?

Entelo provides me profiles of candidates I wouldn't have otherwise found on LinkedIn. It takes time away from my sourcing and it's extremely helpful in saving me time!

What do you dislike?

I am still hesitant to only use Entelo because the data refresh is inconsistent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely think Entelo is useful if you need sourcing help. It gives you a lot of candidates who meet your search strings and then also helps you craft your reachout e-mail. I have found much success and hired many engineers through the platform which is awesome due to the competitive nature of the industry. New features Entelo has added with Paysa has also helped in insuring I am staying competitive and reaching out to the right folks.

We're focused on diversity initiatives and Entelo has helped give me a more diverse candidate pool.

Entelo review by Charlie K.
Charlie K.

"Maximum sourcing, minimum effort "

What do you like best?

There are a few things that stand out when thinking about how Entelo has helped here at Beeswax. Right now I'm currently a team of one. With the use of Entelo, I can boost my daily sourcing efforts and find myself being extra productive in a shorter amount of time. The fact that Entelo aggregates multiple social networks allows me to gain better insights into the candidates I'm reviewing. I work on mostly technical roles so being able to navigate to StackOverflow/GitHun with minimal efforts saves me much needed time to perform additional daily tasks.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is a little frustrating is that sometimes it take s a while to request contact email

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes sourcing and life a lot easier

-sourcing

-email reach outs

-diversity recruiting

-analytics

-reduced time to fill candidate pipeline

Entelo review by Tosh G.
Tosh G.

"Integral part of my workflow!"

What do you like best?

The ability to send, track, measure and follow up on emails to candidates has proven extremely useful as it has nearly doubled by response rates.

Customer service is also extremely responsive!

I have been a user for 2+ years and am glad to see the product constantly expanding it's capabilities.

Diversity sourcing is so much easier with this tool. It's worth having/using for this feature alone...

What do you dislike?

Profiles could still be updated more often. At times, a profiles can be a few months out of date still.

The abilities to pull reports is great, but there's no way to quickly access them without several clicks.

Finding and contacting quality, diverse talent across a wide variety of platforms with simple searches is so much easier with Entelo!

Entelo review by Hank S.
Hank S.

"Great Experience with Entelo"

What do you like best?

I like that the tool provides a great deal of data on candidates.

I really enjoy the diversity features.

I always get great user support

very easy to use

What do you dislike?

The position of the Entelo tag on my screen. I often have the tag over the pull down on emails etc.

I don't like the entelo tag opening everytime I click on a linkedin page

Recommendations to others considering the product

I had never used Entelo but was able to pick up and be effective with quickly. Great user support and training. A great deal of information is provided. An excellent addition to using Linkedin if you do not have an advanced LI account.

Mostly for Recruiting tech candidates for open roles we have in NYC

Building candidate pipelines

Candidate outreach

Entelo review by Amy D.
Amy D.

"Great recruiting tool "

What do you like best?

Entelo is a great tool to find candidates reach them directly. It is also great to see how your reach outs are actually doing (Do they open emails, etc.).

What do you dislike?

The pool is more limited than LinkedIn and sometimes the profiles are out of date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Entelo has a great tool for reaching out to candidates you couldn't through traditional means like LinkedIn. They have great reporting tools to allow you to see if you actually are able to reach candidates or not. They have some really interesting features for diversity. Their support team is also amazing!

I am looking to hire great candidates. It’s been a great way of getting responses you wouldn’t get by messaging through platforms like LinkedIn.

Entelo review by User

"Solid platform to use for sourcing candidates"

What do you like best?

Great at finding emails and has some interesting fields to add to your searches. I often turn to it when I need to spend some time focusing on making my pipelines more diverse. Also gives you good insight into other platforms a candidate might be on so you can vet them further.

What do you dislike?

USA focus, and I ultimately always finds myself on Linkedin because whatever is in Entelo is often slightly outdated. It's also difficult to find more information often on candidates it hasn't seen before. You can request a profile, but it won't always be able to turn around and get you more information on them. I also don't love the new search feature, it's more complicated and harder to make small adjustments too than it previously was.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't expect it to replace LinkedIn, but it will help your sourcing efforts for sure. It also won't always manage to find you the email address you're looking for, but it often does!

Diversity hiring, and a more direct line to candidates - often the email Entelo finds are active and coupled with some other tools we've been able to get a better response rate to candidates we reach out too.

Entelo review by User in Computer Software

"Good product with a lot of growth potential "

What do you like best?

I really like that it syncs well with my ATS. When I have to upload candidates its so easy and efficient. Other tools are not as easy and make it hard to put candidates in the system. By making it easier, it really saves me a lot of time and effort.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had as many profiles as Linkedin. I go to Linkedin first to find candidates since Entelo does not have as many. Entelo does have a good amount of candidate profiles to look up but the UI is not as easy as Linkedin. I can really find out a lot about the candidates quickly the way Linkedin has the profile laid out. I wish Entelo can find a way to make this easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take whats on the profiles as a grain of salt. Dig into the other profiles it offers so that you can see if this is the right candidate or not.

I am not sure what to put here. For business problems, it is helping me solve finding people. I like that it gives the personal email and really helps me with getting a hold of a candidates. That is the hardest part of recruiting is connecting with candidates but Entelo makes that possible.

"Great for Engineers"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create lists and tags that are unique to me. I always request an additional email should the first email not be received and the entelo staff has been able to hunt one down! I also like the "send on behalf of" feature.

What do you dislike?

When searching for roles other than tech, it doesn't seem to be as effective. I also can't always get the extension to work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend getting as much training as possible. The product can do a lot more than some people know. I have been able to coach my colleagues around various features.

We are solving our need to hire top tech talent. We are in a hot market and need the direct outreach to get the attention of the best candidates. We have noticed that by targeting candidates directly through email, we can garner much more interest. We have been able to be strategic about the times we send our emails and have seen an uptick in our open/response rates.

Entelo review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Product potential not yet realized"

What do you like best?

Entelo does a lot of things right:

- The browser side bar allows me to pull candidate's social links saving a ton of time.

- Customer Support is great. Sales as well.

- Integrations save a ton of time.

- The leadership team cares and they listen.

What do you dislike?

Entelo also does a lot of things wrong:

-Flaws on top of flaws with results and duplicate profiles.

-Pricing does not match expectations especially with Envoy.

-A lot of product work still needed for Envoy. It does not work as promised. Too soon to be charging that type of $.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Core product gets a thumbs up.

Envoy is not worth the $ and needs more time in product development.

Sales team bundles product in a way that may not make sense.

Saves a great deal of time in getting someone's email and social footprint.

Entelo review by Renee H.
Renee H.

"Best Sourcing tool on the market! "

What do you like best?

I love the passive candidates. There are people that I have never come across even in my deepest searches. The support from Entelo staff is AMAZING!

What do you dislike?

It is a little hard to export lists and mark things, but I usually don't export.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quality candidates, less amount of time to implement.

We are looking to staff niche kill sets like Security and SRE/DevOps. Entelo goes above and beyond in finding my quality candidates in a very fast turn around. I want to really point out that these candidates are VERY GOOD. Best out of other sourcing tools i have used.

Entelo review by User

"Happy overall, don't love the recent change to the UI "

What do you like best?

I love that Entelo breaks out "diversity" candidates, links to candidates social profiles, and gives indicators of how much a fit a potential candidate is to your specific search criteria.

What do you dislike?

The recent update to the UI is confusing, I often and not clear on which was their most recent position, and the Payscale information tends to confuse the page and look like an ad. I also find the search feature unnecessarily complicated.

Entelo has enabled us to help balance the ration of candidates in the pipeline by seeking out more females proactively, as more males tend to apply through our jobs page. Before Entelo I had to search through pages of male candidates before I found a female; Entelo finds a variety of well qualified diverse candidates.

Entelo review by Anna H.
Anna H.

"Entelo is a powerful sourcing platform"

What do you like best?

Entelo is a power sourcing tool and below are the reasons why:

1) Very clean and intuitive UI

2) Amazing support team

3) Training resources to learn and optimize on the platform

4) Great for reaching out for tracking and reporting purposes

5) Ability to A/B test and craft the best reach out message possible

6) Helps more junior sourcers that do not how to do boolean correctly

7) THE platform for D&I sourcing

8) Last but not least love our support from the Entelo team

What do you dislike?

Entelo has great improved the product, areas of improvement is on SOBO and also on profile views so we don't need to click to LinkedIn to verify.

Sourcing productivity, D&I, better reachouts, trainings

Entelo review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Great platform, lots of room for growth - doesn't change application with feedback"

What do you like best?

The emails, the are right and easily accessible. Would be better if there wasn't a delay or it gave you one email at the end of day with all your requests, so you can update your records in one swoop. I like the more likely to move, published author stuff second.

What do you dislike?

The search functionality is pretty bad. It's set up for a junior recruiter at best. If you don't have enough people on the platform to make the search more intelligent, I think I'd put my focus there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the wrong area for these comments but again, if you tried to make the search easier it would be good. If you could use a button like hide profiles I have not seen. I currently would not recommend this product.

I stopped using it other than the email functionality. It tends to become useless after about 4 searches. (I'm really sorry to say this! I've provided direct feedback to your PMs on occasions. It COULD be an amazing product. You really need a relaunch or you might become obsolete.

Entelo review by Administrator

"A product that's "almost there""

What do you like best?

Ability to source candidates across platforms, beyond just their LinkedIn profiles, and being able to source and message all in one portal.

What do you dislike?

Greenhouse integration could be much better, email tracking within the ATS would be nice, data inconsistencies (we still relied on other tools to find the right email address for candidates), profiles that weren't as updated as LinkedIn profiles (very outdated), lack of full customization for email (reusable tokens beyond just first and last name), cap on the number of credits available, pricing is not as competitive as other tools that exist.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would only use this product for sourcing engineers or product candidates in SF or NYC. The talent pool beyond that is really limited, and the data is not as current as LinkedIn / Connectifier.

We actually made zero hires using Entelo in the last 12 months. We had only 3 candidates made it to offer stage. This is abysmal. I would have loved to have made a few hires to make this a platform we'd be able to continue using.

Entelo review by Becky M.
Becky M.

"Entelo Search Review"

What do you like best?

Search options! Miles, keyword search, position, company, they are great easy to use and there is always some type of result.

The check box to mass email is amazing and makes sourcing easy and timely. The emails are sent within the same day. All around great recruiting resource!

What do you dislike?

This is not a dislike, however something that would be helpful. It would be beneficial when clicking on a profile that matched your search , others "like this" would appear on the page. Again, would be a nice addition to have since almost everything else is offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add it to your sourcing network, you will be happy with the results.

Searching for niche, hard to fill roles. Entelo can reach more candidates then other engines

"Entelo Review"

What do you like best?

I find it extremely helpful that Entelo provides me with candidate email addresses and tracks their activity (ex: when they opened my email).

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a few days for Entelo to pull candidates' email addresses, which can delay my reach outs. I've also noticed there are times where I do not even receive an email notification that an email address has even found until I physically go back into Entelo to check for an update. There are also times where I feel that the notifications I receive saying that emails have been opened happen suspiciously fast - I question the accuracy of this or it truly could be a coincidence that all candidates I've sent an email to opened them immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend Entelo to anyone who is looking for a tool that readily provides email addresses and provides their customers with the ability to track activity.

Entelo allows me to more readily reach out to candidates vs. sending them a message on LinkedIn and track who has opened my emails as well as my response rates.

Entelo review by Asha F.
Asha F.

"Great tool, just needs some UX work."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the capability to reach out to people directly, Entelo can almost always find contact information for people I'd like to connect with.

What do you dislike?

There are just some usability things that would make using Entelo easier and quicker, I think they could benefit from some UX review.

Creating a larger top funnel for recruiting and directly connecting with people via their email is much more responsive than other sourcing strategies.

Entelo review by Charlie N.
Charlie N.

"Decent sourcing tool"

What do you like best?

I like the email finder option, and that you're able to request an email if one is not available. The option to send follow up emails after a period of time is also very useful.

What do you dislike?

A bit confusing to set up automated emails if you're unfamiliar with HTML. Also, candidate profiles are not as robust and detailed as LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Could be a useful tool if you need an email finder and features that helps you with automated follow ups. They provide other features such as best time for a response rate, but I don't believe that's too useful and is just random noise.

Hiring.

"Associate Recruiting Manager"

What do you like best?

Entelo is a great tool to target diversity. Not only is it user friendly, but it is my one-stop shop when I am focused on targeting diverse candidates. In addition to this, Envoy has taken my experience to the next level. The candidates produced are spot on.

What do you dislike?

The only improvement I would like to see with Entelo is the filters. Although I am able to build a Boolean, it would be great if you could target specific companies or schools. This is a filter in LinkedIn and it is very useful when hiring managers ask for candidates from a specific company.

The main business problem we're solving is increasing our diversity pipeline. This is the first tool we've used as a company that allows us to search for specific diverse candidates. This is an advantage over Linkedin.

Entelo review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Powerful Sourcing Tool"

What do you like best?

The search capability is fantastic, the UI is clean and easy to navigate, the ability to send on behalf of the HM is effective, and the AI component is unmatched in terms of boosting the candidate response rate.

What do you dislike?

You are unable to copy yourself when you send on behalf of in Envoy. This is a significant limitation.

We're trying to 1) reduce agency spend while maintaining a robust qualified pipeline and 2) create a pool of candidates who are engaged with our brand and could be ready to make a move when an appropriate role opens (warm candidate pipeline).

Entelo review by User in Computer Software

"Lead Pre-Sales Recruiter"

What do you like best?

I like Entelo for many reasons, but mainly because emailing candidates directly is much more effective. I also like to be able to view when a candidate has opened/viewed my email, and how many times, etc.

Finally, the "On Behalf Of" feature is very helpful, and I have definitely seen a higher response rate utilizing this part of the tool..

What do you dislike?

I wish it was able to find phone numbers.

Our business problem is keeping ahead of hiring headcount targets. Entelo helps the recruiting team close that gap, and helps bring more candidates into the pipeline.

Entelo review by User

"Great Compliment to LinkedIn Recruiter"

What do you like best?

I use LinkedIn Recruiter most of my time, but it's really great to reach out to prospects that you can tell don't use LinkedIn often. I also really like the diversity tool. We've been making a push in our Diversity hiring and this has proved to be an invaluable tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there aren't email address listed on profiles. When you request an email, sometimes it's never found and I'm pretty sure I don't get notifications about that. Also, sometimes it pulls work email addresses which I do not want to email - feels like a wasted credit.

I've been able to follow-up and reach candidates that I couldn't on LinkedIn. I've also been able to diversify our pipelines which has been a major focus for us as of late.

Entelo review by User in Internet

"Uber technical sourcer review"

What do you like best?

I love the tracking feature as well as being able to A/B test different messages.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when I send templates and the spacing is off where my signature goes. I have to go in and delete a row or add a row to make it look correct. Defeats the purpose of automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely complete the 1 on 1 session with the rep to make sure you are using all of the features.

It's great to be able to show hiring managers the statistics on my reach outs and response rates.

Entelo review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Love Entelo"

What do you like best?

Diversity search and toolbar, also the search parameters are great as well for boolean

What do you dislike?

Some of the info is a little outdated, however this is very seldom

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the toolbar and make sure you take advantage of all search filters when possible

Diversity sourcing and getting outside of LinkedIn for hidden talent

Entelo review by Malika W.
Malika W.

"Awesome Recruiting Abilities"

What do you like best?

Of all the recruiting tools we use here at Audible, Entelo is my favorite because it is so powerful. There are candidates from many databases (linkedin, github, facebook) etc and we have the power to email them directly from entelo with 1 click (using saved templates).

What do you dislike?

My only complaint would be that we cannot email more than 10 people at a time. for mass emailing this can slow things down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the product. It has most profiles from linkedin.

We can quickly contact candidates without searching multiple platforms.

Entelo review by Mallory W.
Mallory W.

"Good, but not better than LinkedIn Recruiter"

What do you like best?

Ability to do specific diversity & inclusion sourcing/searching. I also love the boolean builder feature.

What do you dislike?

Messaging through Entelo is non-intuitive and confusing. 100% of the time, I just click on their LinkedIn and use the feature that way to message them.

Finding diverse candidates is definitely easier when Using Entelo than when using either Google Xray rearch or LinkedIn recruiter. I do like that you're able to get such a comprehensive picture of the candidates by viewing all of their linked profiles in one place.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

i like the entelo tool bar the most. Makes pulling emails, and finding a candidates other social profiles simple.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the new change for viewing a candidate's email via the side bar. It's one extra click than how it used to be. I liked that the emails were readily available on the top of the side bar

Recommendations to others considering the product

great tool! espcially the sidebar!

recruiting and sourcing engineering talent. Benefits are that I am able to get a better sense of a candidates background.

"Good overall"

What do you like best?

Emails and great support, Scott Harris is the best. He is always willing to go the dev teams or necessary departments to have my questions answered.

Email campaign features has follow-up

What do you dislike?

The side menu pops back in when I click a link ie. Twitter profile.

Sometimes the email address is not accurate or only provides their college/work email (personal preference is to avoid using work emails)

Lacking custom fields in email campaigns

Sourcing and candidate engagement. Benefits = saving time on contact information

Entelo review by User in Internet

"useful but complicated "

What do you like best?

I love getting people's emails and the integration with LinkedIn. IT makes adding candidates to your ATS systems so quicker than the manual pdf process.

What do you dislike?

There is too much color coding and highlighting to get a good sense of experience. Also I think all profile pages should read up and down, not side to side requiring you to click through. I would like their profile to read and resemble a resume.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it simple! I like the intention of all the features but some are just unnecessary :)

We use this for recruiting and profile downloads. I honestly don't use Entelo for sourcing because the search browser is complicated and accuracy of profiles can be out of date.

Entelo review by Victoria K.
Victoria K.

"Sourcing Support"

What do you like best?

I like that I can really find specific candidates!

What do you dislike?

It isn't always up to date, I find that a lot of individuals are at different jobs or there are duplicates.

Diversity - realized that I have a bigger scope with entelo

"Entelo Review"

What do you like best?

-Search is easy to use

-Really like all the exclusion features in search

-Performance data on email campaigns

-Finds email addresses for candidates the vast majority of the time

-Typically has a quick turnaround time on email requests

-Customer service

-Integration

What do you dislike?

-UI for the profile pages could be improved

-Have to click through to their social profiles to ensure the data is correct

Recommendations to others considering the product

-Ask to demo the platform for a few days. Make sure to actually run a search and test out of the other features of the product

-Ask Entelo for references so you can talk to current users of the platform

-On top of Entelo references, try to find people in your network or online communities that have used the tool and try to solicit feedback

-Do your homework and research what else is out there to make sure Entelo is the best fit for you and if it fits within your budget.

-Managing sourcing efforts from one platform instead of multiple which makes it much more efficient

-Finds personal email addresses which save a lot of researching time

-Candidate response rate much higher than LinkedIn InMail

-See results of email campaigns so you can better test subject lines, formats, time of days, etc.

Entelo review by Lena N.
Lena N.

"Sourcing is easier with Entelo! "

What do you like best?

As a technical sourcing recruiter, I was able to find untapped candidates within the silicon valley market. Entelo makes it easy for recruiters to search for niche roles within the tech market by adding filters, boolean searches, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I can say that I dislike about Entelo. It has done its job very well .

Business solving problems includes finding niche roles within the market but diverse + untapped places.

Entelo review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Good, solid tool. I really like Entelo"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the search is easy, it's returns accurate results and the folders work well. I like that I can email right from the tool using templates and it will track them for me.

What do you dislike?

Not too much, but I guess the UI could be spruced up a bit

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool, it has a few extra features that other tools such as connectifier/Aevy etc don't have. Not sure on the amount of emails Entelo finds vs other tools, but if they do not have them, they will get them for you. They are certainly worth considering if you are looking for a tool like this.

It really helps to eliminate time spent sourcing in multiple places. It frees up a lot of my time for other tasks.

Entelo review by User in Internet

"Good overall, with some annoyances"

What do you like best?

Boolean building feature is awesome. I love how it collects all info, including github profiles, for a more well-rounded profile.

What do you dislike?

Duplicate profiles, non-working links, little bugs like allowing profiles to return in a search that has specifically requested to avoid specific keywords or job titles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

great additional product to add to recruiting arsenal, but probably not robust enough to use as your ONLY recruiting tool.

Hiring talent individuals, with a deeper, more rounded profile.

Entelo review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Tool"

What do you like best?

Great search capabilities, everything I need in one place, profile, contact info and I love the activity feed which helps me craft personal messages. Also love performance metrics to continuously improve reply rate.

What do you dislike?

Some contact information is not 100% accurate, but neither are the chrome extensions and if needed, you can still use the chrome extensions and mail testers. Contact info is still a great feature that saves me tons of time and there are always work around with other tools if needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the move!

Lead time for candidate identification, reply rate and time spent going from various platforms and websites to obtain/verify contact info.

Entelo review by April B.
April B.

"Very helpful!"

What do you like best?

I like how I am able to get information to contact leads on linkedIn so easily and if the info isn't there, I can request it and it gets updated swiftly.

What do you dislike?

I used to dislike how it automatically popped open every-time i went to a new LI profile but I quickly learned how to remedy that.

Mainly the issue above, I am able to access contact information as a technical sourcer.

Entelo review by Teeona W.
Teeona W.

"Pretty awesome"

What do you like best?

I like being able to email people directly.

What do you dislike?

not knowing how active they've been on entelo for them to see my email or not.

trying to figure out the diversity in my area.

Entelo review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"perfect addition to our recruiting tools"

What do you like best?

Finds candidates and contact info that we would never be able to find on our own

What do you dislike?

Rally nothing...overall I am new to this type of technology...

Being able to reach out to candidates!

Entelo review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Great product! "

What do you like best?

The entelo "track" is my favorite feature. I like being able to see when and if candidates are viewing my emails. The search features and analytics are super helpful too.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was the ability to edit scheduled emails. I once found a typo in my template, and had to delete 20 scheduled emails so I could fix it.

We've gained access to a greater pool of passive candidates.

Entelo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Entelo Search "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send messages directly to candidates through the email addresses Entelo provides. I also like how easy it is to keep track of which candidates I have emailed and whether or not they have opened or responded to my outreach.

What do you dislike?

The data in Entelo is often wrong/outdated. I find that I still rely heavily on LinkedIn to fact check the info Entelo provides.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Entelo is great for tracking and emailing but be prepared to spend a little extra time double checking in the information it provides about potential candidates.

Entelo enables us to find, email, and track potential candidates.

Entelo review by User

"Entelo has been useful for the time that I've used it."

What do you like best?

Solid at finding emails for candidates. I can see it being good for bulk campaigns and outreach, but we use a better tool for this that we already pay for etc.

What do you dislike?

Entelo can be super buggy. Sometimes it gives the wrong profiles, or the same wrong profile over and over. It's a good tool for getting emails but feels unreliable for other things.

Getting more direct contact with candidates.

Entelo review by Harry A. C.
Harry A. C.

"Entelo has been super useful for diversity searches "

What do you like best?

I like that you can filter by Women, and Latino/African American. It finds candidates that I sometimes never see on Linkedin.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes some of the search results are super irrelevant. So you have to go through a ton of useless profiles to get to the gems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works so use it. I've found awesome candidates on it.

It helps be present a diverse candidate slate to my managers.

"Entelo review"

What do you like best?

I like that Entelo has the ability to segment into categories like diversity and willingness to move. The stratification feature is really helpful.

What do you dislike?

I find that some of the profiles that come up in search are outdated and do not provide up to date information on profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would suggest it as a search tool for candidates.

Researching passive candidates for my company and building pipelines

"Senior Recruiter"

What do you like best?

Search functionality is great, and allows me to get more targeted than other platforms for certain diversity criteria. Quickly links me to other platforms to find more insights about candidates and their companies. Messaging platform helps me improve my outreach.

What do you dislike?

Data quality is not great, and forces me to go to other platforms which takes additional time. They continue to invest in development of new front end features without solving the core data problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a value add for sourcing on more traditional platforms, but by no means a replacement.

Sourcing talent. I personally have made hires using their platform.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I love using the SOBO - send on behalf of feature. It elicits a hiring response rate from a highly competitive market and encourages more participation / ownership from hiring manager.

What do you dislike?

The search functionality is awful; I normally used LinkedIn and cross reference candidates on Entelo.

SOBO - more efficient process, more accountability on hiring managers

Entelo review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"Love Entelo for Removing Unconscious Bias"

What do you like best?

Many companies are putting diversity at the forefront of their hiring strategy these days, and because of that I appreciate the "unbiased mode."

What do you dislike?

There are still a significant number of duplicate profiles or profiles with out of date email addresses or data.

Removing unconscious bias and reaching candidates who have their LinkedIn messaging turned off.

Entelo review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Entelo user"

What do you like best?

The email unlocking has improved greatly in the last few years, and is a huge time saver.

What do you dislike?

I wish that more emails were available, and sometimes the profiles are out of date as compared to what can be seen on LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeps lists of candidates from the beginning of your time with Entelo.

Keep notes in both LinkedIn and Entelo so you dont accidentally email people twice.

Engage managers by using Track.

Depending on the metrics in your organization, alternate between sending emails through Entelo and sending them through LinkedIn...this should keep you KPI's looking solid between the two systems.

We are able to contact and hire engineers for hard to find positions. We have had 2 hires from Entelo this year.

"Outbound Sourcer"

What do you like best?

I am able to find diversity talent which is great as no other websites have that feature

What do you dislike?

It's not connected with Salesforce and makes the tracking much longer. It's a primary reason why I don't use it as much.

Sourcing great candidates and able to search for diverse candidates

Entelo review by User in Internet

"Great product to drive passive pipeline"

What do you like best?

I love the email capability in Entelo. I've been using this product for years and have driven a significant amount of pipeline and hires. The SOBO (send on behalf of) feature is really impactful when working with hiring managers.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the ability to drive a full drip campaign -- they are working towards this.

We are using Entelo to help drive pipeline for all of our hiring and the benefits are getting those hard to reach candidates through our hiring managers.

Entelo review by Agency in Staffing and Recruiting
Agency in Staffing and Recruiting

"great ideas, execution needs work. "

What do you like best?

I like that the plug in allows me to review profiles from LinkedIn and then see if they have emails in Entelo

What do you dislike?

The export button only works half the time with Talent Rover, and it usually won't populate all of the information so I end up having to input it myself.

Also had issues with the email addresses being wrong and routing to the wrong candidate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using email addresses to contact candidates instead of paying for LinkedIn messages, which saves us money.

Entelo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Technical Recruiting Manager"

What do you like best?

The Send on Behalf of feature, allowing our sourcers to reach out to folks on behalf of Engineering Managers.

What do you dislike?

The UI can sometimes be not intuitive. Lots of steps (like having to click as contacted) could be more automated.

Identifying and finding technical talent.

Entelo review by Carley C.
Carley C.

"Entelo Review"

What do you like best?

The send on behalf feature has been the best additive over the past year.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is anything I dislike about the tool - only area might be since we are growing globally more profiles available globally would be nice.

Higher candidate response rate.

Entelo review by User

"Great platform for recruiters"

What do you like best?

I like the way it provides the candidates email, send follow up automatically, guides us with best keywords, tracking.

What do you dislike?

I like to see search tab in Track- Scheduled. It helps recruiter to delete the candidate before sending a follow up message if he already responded.

Customer service is great, live chat is always helpful. My coworker deleted a project by mistake with 200 candidates, the representative immediately opened a ticket and they recovered it in a day.

Entelo review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Valuable Direct Contact Resource"

What do you like best?

Customer service is excellent and highly responsive. The email request function has been most helpful and I typically see the request returned within 24 hours or less. This tool has been a great help in expanding our brand and networking for hires. The ability to contact someone via personal email vs. LinkedIn - has yielded faster response times.

What do you dislike?

Phone numbers would be nice - however, I understand the privacy issue.

Contacting candidates in a saturated LinkedIn market. Being able to connect with hourly associates, or non-exempt level directly - I have seen a solid response for these harder to fill roles.

Entelo review by User in Internet

"Great at finding emails when other sites can't"

What do you like best?

I love the search capabilities and ability to save searches. When ever I need an email 99% of the time it's found.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails found are outdated.

Putting all social media links in the same place.

Entelo review by Mariajose T.
Mariajose T.

"I like using Entelo, but there are some areas of improvement "

What do you like best?

I like that Entelo pulls profiles that don't pop up in Linkedin, and has email addresses available for us.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that titles/current roles/companies are not up to date.

I use Entelo mostly for the diversity filter.

Entelo review by User

"I am an end user of entelo, I source and recruit SWEs for Uber."

What do you like best?

Analytics and the searching function.

I use entelo most regularly for cross-referencing email addresses and LI profiles.

What do you dislike?

sometimes you get it wrong. The email addresses don't align with the LI profile. That creates a bad candidate experience, 1. because we didn't reach the right person, and 2. because it makes Uber look bad as a brand, because we are relying on a tool that isn't 100% reliable.

sourcing - recruiting

"Entelo Review"

What do you like best?

Unique search features that you can't find on LI

What do you dislike?

Profile duplicates, incorrect/old profiles, the lack of an option to search by state rather than city

Tech sourcing

Entelo review by User

"Sourcing for data science"

What do you like best?

The ease of the plugin and getting emails.

What do you dislike?

for me, LinkedIn is more intuitive for searches

finding candidates with specific backgrounds

Entelo review by Internal Consultant in Computer Networking
Internal Consultant in Computer Networking

"Entelo engagements are excellent"

What do you like best?

I like the email template feature and the option to schedule out emails sent to prospects.

What do you dislike?

Sonar doesn't always capture the best quality or relevant candidates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

take advantage of the online demos.

candidate engagement, response rates from qualified candidates.

"Experience with Entelo"

What do you like best?

I really liked that you could find all the social media of a specific user, so the search was more detailed.

What do you dislike?

Not all information is available to all users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being very careful while linking email addresses or social media pages to a specific user, some of them were wrong.

Recruiting benefits a lot from this platform.

"I rely on this!"

What do you like best?

Integration with Linkedin and other sites - easily pops up on desktop for quick reference

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find the info can be incorrect especially if its a common name. Mixed up with different candidates

Sourcing, diversity sourcing is big initiative and Entelo is my primary tool for this !

"Sourcing's Best Friend"

What do you like best?

Love being able to discover new candidates I wouldn't find in LinkedIn traditional search

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the emails are outdated but I like being able to add in my own

Increased email open rate by being able to SOBO managers and bring more candidates into pipeline

Entelo review by User in Internet

"Good Service - would recommend"

What do you like best?

Easy of searching, skill recommendation, integrates well with Salesforce

What do you dislike?

Search feature can be a bit tricky at times. I have a difficult time with my exclusions not always being excluded

Sourcing - this is pretty much what this tool was designed for.

"Sourcing Spectacular"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to quick source and great a roll up list of potential candidates.

What do you dislike?

Only 80% of the email are correct after using for 6 months

Ability to source people across a number of different social media.

Entelo review by User

"Overall good product- great idea but still has some bugs that need to be worked out"

What do you like best?

That it finds candidates' emails for me that I would not have otherwise.

What do you dislike?

There have been several times that the Entelo profile is matched to the wrong LinkedIn profile.

Contacting job candidates.

"Entelo Review"

What do you like best?

I really like the diversity functionality and features of entelo.

What do you dislike?

Often times profiles are out of date- I find that Linkedin has much more up to date information.

Diversity/equality of sourced candidates

"Great"

What do you like best?

The ability to contact candidates via email and then track the email (open, clicks, replied, etc.)

What do you dislike?

As a semi new user, I do not have any complaints yet

Sourcing!

Entelo review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Entelo Feedback"

What do you like best?

easy to use - very helpful support staff and online chat service

What do you dislike?

trying to have potential applicants respond to emails

remote b2b sales reps

"Sourcer"

What do you like best?

Receiving contact information and the diversity option

What do you dislike?

unable to add candidate into iCIMS by req number.

contact information and diversity

Learn more about Entelo

Entelo Downloads

Learning about Entelo?

* We monitor all Entelo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.