Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription

(2 reviews)

PowerPoint presentations made easy. Sign up, download, and make the perfect slideshow in minutes--one that's sure to make the impression you want to make.

Work for Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription?

Learning about Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription?

Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription Reviews

Showing 2 Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription reviews
Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription review by Mohammed S.
Mohammed S.

"Excellent for Desperate Times"

What do you like best?

I am using it on a weekly basis. It's very good to have an on-the-fly solution for presentations.

I use it to extract some infographics, mainly for data analysis.

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of repeated items and duplicates, and a lot of junk slides. That bury the good ones like a needle in haystack.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's a good tool that can be used frequently for presentations, but you have to consider the time you have to waste to look for the right one for you.

I do data analysis, and I have to be always creative. So I used it for that purpose. I found out that it, sometimes, gives me ideas rather than the exact file. So I find myself building the infographic from the scratch, which is great!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription
Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription review by User

"PowePoint"

What do you like best?

Using PowePoint is easy and an effective way of putting together slideshows for business meetings and events. I didn't have much experience before my current job but I have come to realize how easy the program actually is to use.

What do you dislike?

I have use the newest version on my computer and an older version on a friends and on the older version it was very hard to navigate around and make changes. I obviously do not have that issue since I have the newest version.

I am creating slideshows fast and effectively for my company while still learning to use PowerPoint.

What Other Design solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription?

* We monitor all Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.