Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription

PowerPoint presentations made easy. Sign up, download, and make the perfect slideshow in minutes--one that's sure to make the impression you want to make.

Work for Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription?

Learning about Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription?

Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription Reviews

Showing 1 Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription review
Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription review by User

"PowePoint"

What do you like best?

Using PowePoint is easy and an effective way of putting together slideshows for business meetings and events. I didn't have much experience before my current job but I have come to realize how easy the program actually is to use.

What do you dislike?

I have use the newest version on my computer and an older version on a friends and on the older version it was very hard to navigate around and make changes. I obviously do not have that issue since I have the newest version.

I am creating slideshows fast and effectively for my company while still learning to use PowerPoint.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription

What Other Design solution do you use?

Learning about Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription?

* We monitor all Enterprise License SlideTeam PowerPoint Subscription reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.