Entomo

Entomo helps tech manufacturers manage distribution channel complexity to maximize revenue growth, reduce costs, ensure compliance and improve partner collaboration.

Work for Entomo?

Learning about Entomo?

Entomo Reviews

Ask Entomo a Question
Showing 9 Entomo reviews
Entomo review by User in Consumer Electronics
User in Consumer Electronics

"Not good for Field Sales"

What do you like best?

You can dig deep if you have the time to figure it out

What do you dislike?

I don't have all day to work on reports and when I'm out with partners and were going to run into a meeting and I wanted to pull up some data to review I can't quickly. Its extremely difficult to work off a laptop and build tables. Find myself just offloading all the data to excel and creating the tables because of how user unfriendly the product is. Wish my organization would have reached out to its field sales reps instead of had sales ops use it. Great for Sales Ops terrible for Sales reps and managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't find another Partner Management Systems.

Nothing we had a better systems before that was quick and easy Entomo has just added work hours to my day trying to sort globs of data

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Entomo
Entomo review by <span>Sherry C.</span>
Sherry C.

"It has been a pleasant experience working with Entomo thus far"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the level of responsiveness offered by their team. My questions and concerns are always addressed in a timely manner. The team is also very knowledgeable and professional.

What do you dislike?

Their tool is not very user-friendly. There is a bit of a learning curve, especially for people who are not very technical, i.e. sales and marketing people. There are also some limitations to the tool that can be improved upon.

Entomo helps us with retail channel data management. They help us automate the data collection and tracking process. Also implement ways catch anomalies and potential errors.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

Entomo review by Administrator in Computer Hardware
Administrator in Computer Hardware

"Entomo reviewer, incentive program user"

What do you like best?

The regular and thorough support from the Entomo team! It helps that they are available at pretty much any time to help resolve issues that are extremely time-sensitive.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the lag times when the analyzers are running, that makes it hard to process my work throughout the day. But this is fairly infrequent, and I tend to move on to other tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe a monthly visit to customer, to have a meeting to hash out any reporting issues, rather than frequent emails about reporting problems

I am solving business problems related to incentive program reconciliation and analysis. Entomo helps to provide insight and clarity, so that upper management can see what's going on in the business.

Entomo review by <span>Mike H.</span>
Mike H.

"Entomo is easy to use and intiutive"

What do you like best?

The dropdown menu selections for products and customers are intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the pages and sub-pages are too small for small laptop screens. There is a lot of extra space that is unnecessary.

Entomo helps to track promotional programs quickly and easily.

I spend less time entering programs than I did in the past which helps with my overall productivity.

Entomo review by <span>Christina P.</span>
Christina P.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Instant reporting. Little to no waiting time.

What do you dislike?

Times out too soon. Prompts to login at short period of time.

Generate monthly reports. Identify new business.

Entomo review by <span>Marti P.</span>
Marti P.

"I am very happy with Entomo "

What do you like best?

Jay Davidson, my counterpart that processes our data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really.... It would be nice to be Jay's only account, so the month end process would be a little quicker ;-)

No problems, just able to easily see what our End Users are buying through our Reseller & Distributor partners.

Learning about Entomo?

* We monitor all Entomo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.