Entrata

Entrata is a software that provides property management for the multifamily housing industry.

Work for Entrata?

Learning about Entrata?

Entrata Reviews

Showing 21 Entrata reviews
Entrata review by <span>Kayla H.</span>
Kayla H.

Work Experience with Entrata

What do you like best?

When it comes to Entrata, my favorite feature is the quick search. It allows me to easily find the full name and unit number of a resident. Sometimes when I am in a rush or it's busy in the office, that makes all the difference.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the weekly updates and changes that the system does every week. Sometimes, the updates make things less efficient and more confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Entrata is a great way to keep organized and reach a large amount of people/customers. My company has been using it for a while, and there are many benefits to using this system.

I am not necessarily trying to solve any business problems, but rather use Entrata as a mechanism to store information and organize the names, information and unit number of residents for our apartment complex. It is definitely a useful tool to keep everything in proper order, and allows for efficient emailing, messaging and payment.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Entrata
Entrata review by <span>Katie E.</span>
Katie E.

User Friendly Property Management Software

What do you like best?

I like that I can handle everything from submitting an app, to screening, and lease generation.

What do you dislike?

I wish that my company did not limit the actions we are able to perform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to keep all of the information in one place starting with the application process, through approval, and once they are a resident. We upload all documenets (app, proof of income, renter's insurance, etc...) which allows us to be paperless. Also, Entrata integrates with several ILS to keep pricing and specials updated.

It keeps us more organized by have everything in once place as well as keeping all documents uploaded allowing us to be paperless.

What Property Management solution do you use?

Entrata review by <span>Katrina K.</span>
Katrina K.

Good but need improvement

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard feature and how everything is front and center.

What do you dislike?

Their tech support team doesn't read support tickets and asks redundant questions that have already been answered in the request.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I was used to using OneSite and the transition was difficult at first. There are still items I miss from OneSite but I know Entrata is implementing new features all the time. Definitely take the time to get the proper training.

We use Entrata for property management. The software is good but they are new and still working out some bugs.

Entrata review by <span>Maryann W.</span>
Maryann W.

Entrata Software

What do you like best?

We love Entrata software because it's SO much easier to do a financial move-in and move-out. Refunds are a breeze in comparison to what we were using prior. Ledgers are easier to read and understand. Student housing can be a beast with leasing, and Entrata eased the messy burden.

What do you dislike?

The glitches when random tenants are pre-charged rent prior to the due date and they all call freaking out, or when the system shows the entire semester's rent due, and every month, they can't tell what they actually owe.

Unit transfers are difficult as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mass emails are so much faster now as well. Work orders don't have to be printed out on hard copy and floating all around. It makes everything smoother for the tenants and us.

Entrata review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

Great product for online leasing and unit assignments

What do you like best?

Easy to learn, intuitive. When utilized in its full capacity the bulk unit assignments feature is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Experienced many bugs in the system. There have been times where I have not been able to trust the bulk unit assignment board, or residents and guarantors have gotten switched around and information lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have experienced a lot of glitches which have been very frustrating. If Entratas full functionality is utilized I think that it can be really great and useful, but I don't fully trust its reliability because of the glitches I have experienced.

Unit assignments are easier when the full functionality is used, as long as it doesn't glitch.

Entrata review by User

Great for communication and activity tracking

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to send mass communication via email to residents in our community. I like that we can upload and post rent all within the same application, and can have it sync with Yardi ledgers easily.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how long it takes to search AR payments of residents/prospects at times.

It is helpful to be able to upload checks and post them directly to residents. It syncs well with Yardi, so we are able to see if rent has mistakenly been accepted via personal check, when a resident has been restricted to paying with certified funds only.

Learning about Entrata?

* We monitor all Entrata reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.