Envoy

From people to packages, Envoy helps you handle everything that comes through your office front door. Envoy Visitors creates a seamless and secure visitor registration process for thousands of offices worldwide by automating sign-in, legal documents, badge printing, host notifications, and more. And Envoy Deliveries brings this same innovation to mailroom management. Record deliveries by taking a photo, notify recipients when packages arrive, and send automatic reminders.

Work for Envoy?

Learning about Envoy?

Envoy Reviews

Ask Envoy a Question
Showing 58 Envoy reviews
Envoy review by <span>David L.</span>
David L.

"we use envoy and we love it!"

What do you like best?

I like how clean the the user experience is. I like the app functionality on personal devices.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the export system had more granular control. the offline functionality should remind admins that the device is offline more forcefully. really would like more integration with social media accounts, eventbrite, meetup. once signed in, the app shouldn't recognize my device before I sign out. I would like to have a video play at sign in not just a static image. I've never used the sign out but if there was a way to email our current visitors automatically at the end of the work day to remind them to sign out that might make that feature useful to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

stress to your clients how secure and anonymous the data entry will be. encourage clients to download the app on their personal devices to speed sign-in. older clients will need to reassured to handle the change. the offline functionality is almost identical to online usage just remember to get the device online as soon as possible. while there isn't much social media account integration, there is an opportunity to incentivize adoption by your clientele. I've never had an occasion to use the sign out feature, not sure how that would effect the functionality of the service.

this is a better, more efficient way to know quickly who has interacted with any other the any services that we offer. tracking our visitors electronically allows me to quickly determine how many people I've served during a given time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Envoy
Envoy review by <span>Lorenna J.</span>
Lorenna J.

"Enovy + noosa finest yoghurt = perfection!"

What do you like best?

The best part of Envoy is the fast and friendly customer care! They always have a rep standing by to answer questions from simple to complex.

What do you dislike?

Although it may just be a company preference, we wish Envoy had the ability to connect/integrate more of the programs and apps we use now. It looks like many of these things are in the works so, keep up the great job!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Envoy is great but if you are unsure, check our their free trial! You gain access of all features without anything to lose!

When no one is available at the front desk, visitors can still get started, which has been a huge time saver for both visitor and employee. Better tracking has allowed us to see who was here and exactly what time to help pinpoint any issues that may arise.

What Visitor Management solution do you use?

Envoy review by <span>Mark P.</span>
Mark P.

"Envoy is great for welcoming guests"

What do you like best?

Envoy is an easy to use app that lets guests quickly (and securely) register with our front desk. It supports multiple sign in flows, for guests, events, etc. and these are all customizable. I also like the potential customizing options for badges. Envoy support is great as well, and opened up a feature request for an idea that I had.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be an ability to duplicate sign in flows, either within the same location or to a different site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage folks to try Envoy, and especially pairing a bluetooth keyboard to the iPad to ease entering in user information when signing in. We didn't look at other options, but are happy with Envoy and glad we made the choice.

Guests are required to sign an NDA, which satisfies our legal obligations.

Envoy review by <span>Jen W.</span>
Jen W.

"Very simple and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and usage - it has what we need. Easy to use and implement. NDA option and having various other items that can be added if necessary. It's a set it and forgets it kind of tool and if I need to add more is easy to implement.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes adding new people is a little annoying- if there's a way to integrate when someone creates a new email on Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail that would be great.

Visitation and NDA. This helps track when we have visitors and have them signed an NDA so that we don't have to worry about making that the NDA is signed for visitors. The integration with Slack has made everything easier, we don't have to worry about who's visiting who and who to notify when the visitor comes.

Envoy review by <span>Jennifer T.</span>
Jennifer T.

"Professional and Tech Savvy Institution"

What do you like best?

This allows any visitor to easily notify anyone across campus that they are here, it has cut down on a lot of frustration with people walking all over the place trying to find their faculty advisor, admissions rep or other administrator.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that we dislike, I wish you could notify more than just one person and their assistant. We sometimes want to notify a whole department that someone is here, but we are finding work a around.

We have less time with people calling or walking all over trying to find the person with whom they are meeting. We have also received several compliments on how professional and easy it is to execute visits for current or prospective students, as well as vendors and colleagues coming to the university for any reason.

Envoy review by <span>Henry Y.</span>
Henry Y.

"Ideas for improvement"

What do you like best?

Notification function, neat design not fancy, easy to use by first time user

What do you dislike?

The sign in button on the form is already blocked by the on-screen keyboard, when it works on a tablet. You might re-allocate the sign in button to the top. No multilingual option, i.e. option button to choose no more than 3 languages on welcome screen

Digitalized visitor record, no visitor log book.

Some improvement ideas for your consideration:

1. Embed queuing system onto this platform, such that visitor business transaction get a queue number ticket after sign in, and the queue system can link with the downstream business process system/team.

2. Embed sign in and out by employee silently, by recognizing the bluetooth id on his/her phone.

Envoy review by <span>Timothy U.</span>
Timothy U.

"A real time saver"

What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly, the search feature is awesome, and I love that it uses an iPad for sign-ins rather than the staff doing the sign-in manually. The text feature works well for our employees. The customer service is top-notch as well. They are always happy to give a helping hand whenever something seems to go wrong, even if it is user error.

What do you dislike?

Our issues have been with employees not receiving the notification emails in their inbox. The junk filter on email software will place the email in junk or spam folder. Clearly explaining this issue to employees would save some frustration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Visitors enter their own name into a system which then prints the badge and automatically notifies the employees. No more complaints about having misspelled a name or not notified an employee. We also use the photo function which makes it very easy for our employees to identify their visitor when collecting them from reception. Our clients are also impressed with our high tech sign in process.

We are able to digitize and automate our visitor registration workflow. The notifications are great through e-mail, sms and slack. The iPad user interface is user-friendly and customizable. We also get to extract all the data and the built-in dashboard also has some visual analytics for easy reference.

Envoy review by <span>Johnelle Jade P.</span>
Johnelle Jade P.

"To be on top of things"

What do you like best?

Envoy helps me have eyes everywhere especially if we have applicants coming on. Regardless of my location in our building or if I am in a meeting, I am able to see if someone is looking for me.

What do you dislike?

There is pretty much nothing to talk negatively about the envoy. I am a satisfied user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good security feature for any company or establishment.

Envoy aids us in tracking visitors and applicants. There are instances wherein we are in need of verifying attendances. Aside from that, envoy encourages ownership from our team since it indicate whom the visitor is looking for. Overall, it is a must and an essential tool for our daily transactions.

Envoy review by <span>Eric B.</span>
Eric B.

"Amazing System Worth Every Penny"

What do you like best?

Overall the best system we've ever seen. Rave reviews by visitors, many of whom have taken our advice and pursued implementing the same system. Notifications are consistent and work every time. The company seems totally committed to an awesome visitor experience and building their ecosystem of Envoy products. The passport is a brilliant addition, if not for marketing/publicity purposes alone.

What do you dislike?

This is not the lowest cost system out there. If cost is a concern then this is probably not the system for you. There is literally nothing else to complain about this system. It's amazing. You do have to buy and maintain iPads, and we elected to get tamper-proof cases, but it was necessary to avoid theft and damage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it. Buy it. Buy it. Don't hesitate. You will be amazed, if you aren't already. The price is higher than any others, but this product stands out as the best ever.

Visitor management and food security in a food processing plant. Contributes to employee and visitor morale. Awesome use of technology in a very progressive app. This is just one less thing we have to worry about. Envoy does most of the work, and check in is extremely fast and efficient!

Envoy review by <span>Akira Olivia K.</span>
Akira Olivia K.

"My experience with Envoy."

What do you like best?

I like that I can book guests same-day. My job requires that I sign people in last minute for business meetings, so it's worked out very well for me.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing in particular. I don't think I've ever had an issues using Envoy.

I think it makes it easier for booking. At a place like BF, we'll often have last minute bookings with important celebrity guests, and this allows us more elasticity with creating content with important folks at a moment's notice, rather than going through a long process to get folks in the building. Longer processes hinders out ability to work as well with busy guests' schedules.

Envoy review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Envoy great for small nonprofit client checkin"

What do you like best?

We like that we are able to have clients type in their names and phone numbers when they come to our front desk to check in. We work with people from many different cultures and countries, so the spellings of their names aren't always intuitive to our receptionist. Having clients type in their name to check in helps us get the spelling correct for new clients.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if we were able to use multiple languages for all questions and instructions given to clients while checking in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This works well for us as a small nonprofit to have clients check in at our front desk.

It helps us spell new clients' names correctly, be able to keep track of and help clients that walk in, in the order that they have arrived, and more quickly notify staff of clients who are here for scheduled appointments.

Envoy review by <span>Stamen S.</span>
Stamen S.

"Envoy - visitor tracking system"

What do you like best?

- Ease of use. Very intuitive user interface.

- Very good documentation and self service help references.

- Responsive and helpful support with online chat that gets back to you immediately.

- Extremely rich set of available integrations with other technologies (SAML, Active Directory, Okta, SalesForce CRM, Slack, Office 365 Groups, One Drive, Google Drive)

- In the cloud - accessible from anywhere without the need of VPN

What do you dislike?

iPad only - it would be great to have the ability to use other types of devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free trial and see if the product meets your needs. I definitely recommend this software without hesitation.

We are able to track different visitor types across all of our company locations. The system is also compatible with our GMP requirements for visitor check-in at our manufacturing plant.

Envoy review by <span>Joshua S.</span>
Joshua S.

"Envoy - easy to use, fast to install and support is knowledgable."

What do you like best?

I like that I was able to deploy this solution and have printed badges all in about an hours time. The ease of install and use is great. For a product I had never seen, being able to go from purchase to installed in about an hours time is just unheard of in the IT world.

What do you dislike?

I disliked the solution at first because we have 2 entrances in 1 facility and needed to be able to have both doors ready for check in but it was not an option. Support was able to assist me fixing this and finding a way to do what I needed in a very short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth it. Easy to get going and adds plenty of benefits.

This has made it far easier for our reception personnel to know who is supposed to be visiting, when and who they are here to see. Historically, people would arrive and reception may not have been notified so there was some confusion. Also the NDA being signed electronically during registration has been great.

Envoy review by <span>Gary B.</span>
Gary B.

"First They'll Be Best and Then They'll Be First"

What do you like best?

Where is there not to like, it's sleet, fun, intuitive and economically kind :)

What do you dislike?

Wow, tough question! I really dislike all the support, I dislike that a person answer the phone or the pop up chat feature. So many things to dislike! NOT !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Old school systems are OK... stiff and not pretty and costly. Envoy, like its definition, is an ambassador for Pandora . One of the first greeters of our guest, and it wows many of them... its just, to put it simply...way cool!

Visitor Management, Deliveries, Visitor Welcome Letter, NDA,

Envoy review by <span>Samantha C.</span>
Samantha C.

"Envoy has been such a convenient and hassle-free platform to use!"

What do you like best?

I love the minimalist and simplistic user interface, that does not leave me confused. The customer support is also a great service as well! I would highly recommend Envoy to other users.

What do you dislike?

When I send out invites, I tend to get duplicate invites on my dashboard. This might just be an error on the backend of my server. Other than that, there are no general dislikes!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended!

This makes it easier for me to invite colleagues over to the office without having them spend too long at the sign-in counter.

Envoy review by User in Higher Education

"Envoy makes it easy!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature of Envoy is a small, but makes a huge impact in my day-to-day. I work in Education, so I meet with students frequently. We have Envoy connected to Skype for Business (formerly Lync), so when I'm online and a student comes in for an appointment, they can sign in and a little IM box will pop up notifying me. I like it because I'm notified immediately, and don't have to worry about being interrupted if I'm with another student.

What do you dislike?

The visitors/dashboard section can get a little strange if you're on the wrong tab. I also forget to sign my students out if I'm in back-to-back appointments so they tend to just sit there. I almost wish there wasn't a sign out option at all since I'm not logging any notes there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Envoy is great as a "concierge" type system. It will notify you discretely in a number of different ways based on your communication preferences. Emails, lyncs, etc. It's also great if you're looking to capture some data on traffic or overall visitors.

We use Envoy as a discrete notification system for appointments, and in lieu of a front desk staff member.

Envoy review by <span>Sasha T.</span>
Sasha T.

"Satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

I like the integration with #slack and how you can set-up texts and emails, so you don't miss a single guest. It cuts down on the work by Reception and makes us all more efficient.

What do you dislike?

there have been a couple glitches where we haven't received a slack message or email for a visitor, but other than that, no issues.

greeting guests/candidates and making it a smooth and seamless process.

Envoy review by <span>Jake P.</span>
Jake P.

"Streamlined, forward thinking, paving the way to a stress free and beautifully seamless front desk"

What do you like best?

The front desk. The place that not only makes your businesses first impression on the client/guest, but shows your intentions as a company. You can define yourself in the lobby/waiting area with simple things, art on the walls, the carpet, the furniture. But that is all a waste of time if your visitor greeting process is leaving something to be desired it can lower the visitors expectations dramatically.

Envoy leaves nothing to be desired. Seamlessly integrated into our reception team its features are first class. Not only does it make the job of our team on reception easier, with features like pre registered guests, NDA signing and much more, these features show the customer that we are welcoming them in and greet them appropriately.

Its brilliant.

What do you dislike?

I have absolutely nothing to complain about, minor issues are always fixed fantastically fast by the support team!

Our dream is to have the same guest experience accross all our UK sites and I believe Envoy will allow us to acheive this

Envoy review by <span>Nghiem B.</span>
Nghiem B.

"Envoy is simply the BEST sign-in system out there! "

What do you like best?

Seamless integrations, fantastic and responsive customer service, clean interface... what more could you ask for?!

What do you dislike?

Such a small gripe, but it would be nice to a question, such as email address. Not really a dislike, but more of a nit-picky suggestion.

With interviewers and adults spread out throughout campus, the sign in and notification system really alleviates the arrival and handoff problem.

Envoy review by <span>Amy D.</span>
Amy D.

"Simple, time-saving software makes running the front desk a breeze! "

What do you like best?

Envoy software takes the admin out of a time-intensive function. Before Envoy, we may have struggled to ensure we took all steps to protect our business (i.e., getting NDAs, having a comprehensive log of visitors) but the whole process is streamlined and simple now. The software also has a very professional look and feel.

What do you dislike?

The software has been incredibly easy to use and the support team has been fantastic about troubleshooting any minor issues that have come up.

My office manager has more time to focus on welcoming guests rather than checking items off a to-do list or tracking down hosts.

Envoy review by <span>Kyle M.</span>
Kyle M.

"Superb support, easy to use, and looks fanstic... but expensive. "

What do you like best?

Fantastic support, easy to set up, reliable, and customizable. Is compatible with legacy iOS devices.

What do you dislike?

It's very expensive for a relatively simple app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check what features are available for the version you are paying for. There are many small features you would think are included in the $120/month version, but are only included in the higher-tier versions.

Much easier to manage visitor records - Envoy makes it very easy to document and archive all visitors. Management prefers this solution much more than a lousy notepad for visitors to sign in with.

Looks significantly more professional.

Envoy review by <span>Clayton M.</span>
Clayton M.

"Great product/service. "

What do you like best?

Everyone talks about how much they like the system. Our visitors love using it and it's relatively easy to manage. It comes across as more "fancy" than it actually is and is very impressive.

What do you dislike?

The hard link to badges that it prints out is frustrating. We need to use color coded hard key card badges and it would be great if we could integrate those with Envoy directly, rather than using work arounds.

We need to track visitors for compliance purposes. It has eliminated the need to archive volumes of visitor books and increased the aesthetic of our lobby.

Envoy review by <span>Njon W.</span>
Njon W.

"Completely streamlines the visitor greeting interaction!"

What do you like best?

I love how Envoy, by taking over alerting the host and storing the NDA, allows me to focus on greeting the guest and giving them my undivided attention. I also appreciate how it's become an industry standard. Guests recognize the UI and protocols.

What do you dislike?

I wish it integrated better with Google Calendar invites. The API does not fully allow for a seamless pre-registration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's scaled to meet our needs since we were a very small company. It's extraordinarily adaptable and easy to integrate.

Signing and storing NDAs and alerting hosts on multiple platforms have really transformed the initial interaction to

Envoy review by <span>Dana B.</span>
Dana B.

"We love Envoy!"

What do you like best?

Envoy is easy to setup, simple to use, and always delights our visitors.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints - Envoy listens to our feedback and consistently rolls out additions and improvements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend it - Envoy is one of the greatest investments we have made in the guest experience.

Prior to using Envoy, we had no visitor registration system. People could walk in and out at their leisure. Using Envoy ensures visitors are registered, have signed our NDA, and are automatically printed a badge that lets employees know the visitor has registered at the front desk.

Envoy review by <span>Allen J. H.</span>
Allen J. H.

"Easy implementation and time saving"

What do you like best?

Envoy helped our teams run more efficiently by making the guest registration run very smoothly. We were able to replace our Waiver app since Envoy had a place for our NDA. I love that we are able to customize the badge which allows us to put our guest wifi password making the visit for guests more pleasant.

What do you dislike?

There are very little that I dislike about Envoy. Their product has been pretty flawless. There was one issue that kept showing the iPads needed updating even though they were up to date but that was nothing major.

Envoy helps with making the process more efficient giving our front desk more time rather than having to track down each host that their guest has arrived.

Envoy review by <span>Holly S.</span>
Holly S.

"Envoy + Tinder"

What do you like best?

Convenience! Envoy has made it easy & efficient for us with user registration.

What do you dislike?

That we didn't find this company sooner!

Non Disclosure! Confidentiality & company discretion is key for us to run a successful company. We have realized we can't operate without having all guests sign NDA's.

"Very Practical"

What do you like best?

The practicity of it all is amazing. I love not having to get up to tell people that their visitors have arrived, and it is much easier to export and control the number of people who have visited each month.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of that I dislike about Envoy.

Easier control, quicker, makes people impressed with how modern the compan is, makes the receptionists lives easier for they don't have to interrupt what they are doing to get up and warn hosts.

Envoy review by <span>Nathan M.</span>
Nathan M.

"Envoy - Best guest registration app on the market"

What do you like best?

All of the easy to use features ensure that guests are properly processed by an intuitive and simple to use ipad interface. Printed badges are a huge plus as well!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Envoy does an amazing job with their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you in any way are using paper or some other manual form of guest intake, you need to switch over.

We are now able to properly register 100% of guests into our facilities which ensures safety, compliance and allows for notification to hosts of arrived guests.

Envoy review by <span>Jack M.</span>
Jack M.

"Great Prodcut"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and manage all of my sites. The interface allows me to track all sites

What do you dislike?

Delivery product is pretty expensive. Some user still like the personal touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the cost

It cuts down on my front of house workload

Envoy review by <span>Fernando P.</span>
Fernando P.

"Great tool, better support"

What do you like best?

Look and file and easy administration of the tool.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, if anything I would say that it doesn't have the capability to change the language. It would be nice to have it for Canada sites.

NDA control and visitor traceability.

Envoy review by <span>Dave U.</span>
Dave U.

"Envoy App"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ease of use, and the user interface from an admin perspective. It seems like the guests who use it also like the login flow.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind, overall it has been a solid product for our company.

We were looking for a solution for guest identification, NDA signing, and badge printing. Envoy does all the above so it was the perfect solution for our organization.

Envoy review by <span>Vanessa R.</span>
Vanessa R.

"So much personality and culture within the app"

What do you like best?

The app is very easy and fun to use and I recommend to anyone trying to improve their company culture

What do you dislike?

The website interface can be buggy and some integrations can use some work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product for companies

The app has already made it clear what kind of company culture and environment I want to be working in and it really motivates me to help my company be that way.

Envoy review by <span>Nora T.</span>
Nora T.

"Loving Envoy"

What do you like best?

I like how professional and impressive it is to our clients. I regularly get compliments about how impressive our sign in process is.

What do you dislike?

Some people have trouble understanding that they need to keep going until the whole process is done. They will type in their name and somehow not see that they need to keep going to other fields. I don't think it's the software at all but I do have to help people sign in frequently.

I am able to track my visitors in a faster, more efficient manner. The clients are more willing to sign in with the ease of the software.

Envoy review by <span>Rodrigo O.</span>
Rodrigo O.

"Great experience with Envoy"

What do you like best?

Arrive notification avoid customer long waiting.

What do you dislike?

create the invitation, especially select the date and time, is a little confuse.

Entrance control, avoid visitors (mostly customer or business partners) long time waiting. Increase customer experience.

Envoy review by <span>Kevin L.</span>
Kevin L.

"Easy and Simple Guest Management"

What do you like best?

After losing our receptionist, we needed a solution. This was the best solution for guests to check themselves in, get a badge, and even notify the person they came to see. I was up and running in a matter of minutes.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far I've had no issues, and support is great.

We managed to save a considerable amount of money in regards to a reception area that was unstaffed.

Envoy review by <span>Nick K.</span>
Nick K.

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Envoy has proven to be a great solution for our use case, a walk up tech bar. We use Envoy to sign in visitors as well as show who is currently waiting for support.

What do you dislike?

Integrations with our specific tools are not there yet.

How to accurately track visitors to our tech bar, as well as provide data that can later be used in reporting.

"Office Admin"

What do you like best?

I love that the host personnel gets notified when their visitor signs in. It saves me time having to track them down to let them know their visitor is here.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if the printer is a part of Envoy, but sometimes there's a disconnect and printer stops printing badges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to save time on tracking visitors and/or secure the facility, Envoy is a great step to take.

We are able to keep track of visitors, including their contact info. This helps us to maintain security in the most efficient way. Much better than tracking with paper and pen.

Envoy review by <span>Talla B.</span>
Talla B.

"Envoy A Guest Check In Lifesaver "

What do you like best?

I love how user friendly it is, the interface is easy for guests to naviagte and use. Envoy sytem promptly sends the information of the guests to the office member.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes sometimes some guests don't like their picture taken, but that option can be disabled.

I am solving Operational inefficienies such as wasted time notifying office members of their guests. I am realizing that Emvoy has improved guest experience by making it easy and quick for them to register themselves and not have the stress of worrying whether the person has been notified of their guest.

Envoy review by <span>Sherri S.</span>
Sherri S.

"Envoy Is a great tool for Streamlining the front desk"

What do you like best?

No need for a receptionist - the system automatically notifies the admin asst and employee that their guest is here to meet with them. We have enabled the NDA signatures which go to Box.com, Administrator inbox and copy to visitor too

What do you dislike?

Formatting not yet available on NDA's - but it's coming!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself a ton of hassle managing people to manage guests - it's all rolled into one convenient tool with Envoy.

We are a small group with not enough work for a receptionist to do - this eliminates the need for a receptionist all together.

Envoy review by <span>Amy B.</span>
Amy B.

"Envoy is amazing! "

What do you like best?

Envoy is ridiculously easy to use, and makes total since for an office like mine (we do not have a employee that sits at the front desk). Their customer support is great as well! Hosts are notified as soon as their guests arrive, so no one is just waiting around. It's great!

What do you dislike?

At this time, I have not run into any problems while using Envoy.

Again, we are solving the need for a person to sit at the front desk. It also makes it easier to track NDA's, as we have our guests sign one through Envoy.

Envoy review by Administrator

"A perfected built with users in mind"

What do you like best?

- User friendly

- Full of features: Every feature we think about, it's already available. It's like Envoy Engineers are one step ahead of us :)

- Smooth workflow

- interoperability with many printers and systems like slack.

- Very configurable.

What do you dislike?

- A little expensive

- Does they deploy with other tablets ?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it and you will love it!

Visitors management process was hard to manage with only a human recepionist (not always available, don't know what to do sometimes, etc). Envoy helped a lot in fixing these problem by providing a smooth workflow,.

"Envoy rocks!"

What do you like best?

I can't even imagine the days where visitor registration was done manually. This takes it to a whole new level. Everyone who comes to our facility loves it and comments on how neat it is. The ability to look at reports is taken to a whole new level. There is no more mis-read handwriting or confusion.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Envoy is very easy to use. I'm very happy with it

The ability to be able to utilize assistants is wonderful. No more random people popping in "saying" they have an appointment with the CEO.

Envoy review by <span>Taylor B.</span>
Taylor B.

"Making the campus visit check-in slicker"

What do you like best?

Our guests love walking into our space and signing in on something as slick as Envoy.

What do you dislike?

We had a hard time finding stands that we liked for our iPads. We did finally find some, but they still aren't as awesome as, say, Square swivel stands.

We have been able to capitalize on our guests' passions for a more enjoyable, fluid check. We ditched our ratty paper check-in sheets for the incredible Envoy platform!

Envoy review by User

"Quick and easy way to let guests into our business"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the form! I know once I fill out the basic details, that security will have the necessary info to allow our guests up to our business. I also like that I receive a text message when my guest has arrived.

What do you dislike?

Some guests get confused by the registration CTA on the email invite...not a big deal though.

Allowing guests into the building/past security, alerting people that their guests have arrived at reception and having a record of signed NDA's

Envoy review by <span>Tony B.</span>
Tony B.

"Great Experience for Visitors "

What do you like best?

Quick and easy format to send invitations to guests and receive notifications upon arrival

What do you dislike?

I've never had a poor experience, and this is markedly better than having a manual check-in process

Scheduling client visits and ensuring we maintain high standards of physical security.

Envoy review by User

"Best solution for office visits and packages"

What do you like best?

How its connected to most tools and integration with ease of use

What do you dislike?

can't really say theres anything wrong with this tool. would love to see it expand across more office/sign in related activities

Knowing when people arrive to see me

Envoy review by <span>Kalon M.</span>
Kalon M.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

It's integrations with products we already use.

What do you dislike?

There is no much to dislike. Its clean and the interfaces make sense. The setup was quick and intuitive. CS was on top of any questions we had along the way!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give their free 2 week trial a go... you won't be disappointed.

We needed all new people visiting Slacker to be logged and sign an NDA!

Envoy review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Drive.ai's review of Envoy"

What do you like best?

I like that we can sign our guests in with ease and the printer automatically prints out their name tag! An effortless process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you can only use the envoy product on an iPad. It would be nice to make it do that you can use the envoy system on more platforms.

We are having guests sign in and sign NDAs before taking a meeting in our facilities.

"Reliable and consistent"

What do you like best?

It looks good. It's easy to use and reliable.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to understand to use without having to read instructions.

I use it mainly for checking in friends and family for lunch.

Envoy review by <span>Dave I.</span>
Dave I.

"Envoy for ITAR"

What do you like best?

I link all my companies togethervfor security

What do you dislike?

At this time I have no dislikes. everything is working great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and maintain

control the visitors and there location

Envoy review by <span>Kelsey S.</span>
Kelsey S.

"Receptionist for large post production company"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience of it and how it takes some work off my shoulders.

What do you dislike?

The unreliability of it working. It doesn’t always send the hosts notifications.

Efficiency

Envoy review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Envoy has been easy and efficient "

What do you like best?

I like that there aren't very many steps for the person singing in. And I finally just discovered my dashboard yesterday which makes my life as the office manager much easier.

What do you dislike?

I haven't come across any features that don't work yet. When I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

Communication between the visitor and the person they are here to see.

Envoy review by User

"It's really the only tool we have for this, but it works fine"

What do you like best?

I'm not really a power user, but I really appreciate the chat notification and email when my guests arrive.

What do you dislike?

No issues so far, the interface is simple and easy to use.

When interview candidates or friends arrive at the office, they are automatically checked in saving me time and allowing me to continue working until they are actually ready to meet.

Envoy review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"A Killer App for Visitor Management"

What do you like best?

The Envoy app is quick, easy to setup, and can easily be customized for your corporate branding. App fills a small niche, but does it extremely well.

What do you dislike?

App has a huge price disparity between tiers.

App is essential for visitor management in a HIPAA Compliant environment.

"Easy Reception!"

What do you like best?

I think the best feature of this product would be the amount of control over the look and feel of the screen.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I dislike about this product.

We used to have an unattended reception area . With Envoy, it makes it easy for visitors to notify who they are there to see.

"Paperless guest entry"

What do you like best?

Less intercom interruptions, keeping the office background noise to a minimum..

What do you dislike?

can't restrict domains to employee checkin's

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you have an intercom system and want to reduce the use of it then this is your tool.

reducing guest checkin time and getting them into there meeting.

Envoy review by User

"Great product easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use simple strait to the point .

What do you dislike?

need more color. make it pop other then that its been great can't complain. dig it for sure

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it

everyone uses it nothing wrong

Envoy review by User

"Great service, works every time for candidates, friends and family."

What do you like best?

Easy, quick and it provides all the essential information to our visitors.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about Envoy, it works great.

Provides location and NDA prior to the visit.

Learn more about Envoy

Envoy Videos

Learning about Envoy?

* We monitor all Envoy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.