G2 Crowd builds the world's largest business commerce platform fueled by $100M in funding ­čÜÇ

ePals

3.9

The ePals approach provides an effective way to instruct and reach today's technology savvy students and teachers

Work for ePals?

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ePals
ePals review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"ePals Review"

What do you like best?

This is like pen pals but on a global scale. You are easily able to connect students with other students across the globe and collaborate with them. You are able to create presentations, research projects, and even do different lessons with the students.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are only a few lesson designs that are available and some languages aren't available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it, I think it has a lot of potential and it is one of the only websites of it's kind.

You are easily able to collaborate with your class and with classes that are abroad for global communication and learning.

What Other Education solution do you use?

ePals review by User

"EpalsReview"

What do you like best?

The easy way to use their website new and inventive catigories to look for my pc needs8

What do you dislike?

Not enough promtional content for my business needs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes if you log in daily you can get more sb they add up fast Good Company

Finding electrionic supplys for my needs

ePals review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"ePals"

What do you like best?

I like the idea of exchanging info with classrooms worldwide!

What do you dislike?

unfortunately, I haven't been able to make reliable connections with this tool.

student communication and lesson sharing

Learning about ePals?

* We monitor all ePals reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.