EPESI

EPESI CRM free and open souurce PHP/AJAX framework for building ERP applications

Work for EPESI?

Learning about EPESI?

Categories

EPESI Reviews

Ask EPESI a Question
Showing 1 EPESI review
EPESI review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"EPESI is a free and powerful CRM solution"

What do you like best?

Extremely customizable interface that allows the administrator to implement EPESI CRM into any business model

What do you dislike?

The user interface is outdated and could use a modern makeover. The mobile interface is poor and virtually useless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EPESI is free but you must know how to securely host it on a web server along with having knowledge of mysql. You can also pay a monthly fee to have EPESI hosted for you on a remote server.

EPESI has saved me thousands of dollars by allowing me to host my own CRM

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EPESI

What CRM solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of EPESI for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about EPESI?

* We monitor all EPESI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories