EPM Live

EPMLive is the leading Work Management Platform revolutionizing the way organizations manage projects and work.

Work for EPM Live?

Learning about EPM Live?

EPM Live Reviews

Showing 11 EPM Live reviews
EPM Live review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Can integrate well with Microsoft programs"

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate with any Microsoft program is the best part.

Gives a quick snapshot of where our project is at in terms of progress( can easily compare the baseline KPI and actual data)

Very easy to use. No need for a special training. Anyone who is proficient with at least one of the Microsoft programs will be able to use it.

Pricing tiers are OK, affordable for small-medium companies

Amazing features for reporting

Other features are also flexible and customizable

What do you dislike?

It is pretty expensive. Small companies may not be able to afford it. But if you can afford it, go for it !!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who is proficient with at least one of the Microsoft programs will be able to use it. Very quick, smooth and easy to use.

Using EPM Live has helped our team in better decision making which in turn has saved us time and money. No doubt on why it is considered to be one of the leading project portfolio management software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EPM Live
EPM Live review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

"EPM Live excellent tool "

What do you like best?

If you just want basic information on your projects, a place to keep the information, this system will work for you.

It is good for mini projects like Service Request

What do you dislike?

You have too many steps to make what should be simple changes like closing a project or service request.

Additional cost required for necessary reports, changes made to the system like adding a new Status or emailing a status report

Can take weeks or months to resolve a ticket when it's turned in, lots of back and forth with their help desk. Told numerous times it the problem is our internet browser, our settings only to discover it was a problem on their end.

Not as user friendly as they lead you to believe. We are still unable to provide a useful dashboard for our leadership, we pull information and have to manually make changes to get the information we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EPM Live is well suited for a business that feels they are slightly disconnected between departments. If you think you're sales and support staff need to be better connected with your development and programming (like us), then you can benefit immediately. There are a host of other features to help any business that has a lot of "irons in the fire". They make it a lot easier to pinpoint what areas need more attention and what areas probably should be spending so much money.

we were hoping it to be. We decided to bring in EPM Live's WorkEngine to improve our resource capacity planning and visibility. It also brought all critical business information into one central location so our executives and project managers are able to see the information they require to make strategic business decisions and manage project portfolios. I have found WorkEngine to be very user friendly. It allows all users of all maturity levels to work successfully on their tasks. Specifically what I value is the resource management, the ability to collaborate with team members and reporting options

What Project Management solution do you use?

EPM Live review by <span>Louis C.</span>
Louis C.

"Awesome PPM product "

What do you like best?

What I liked best is the availability to feed information and have visibility to executive stakeholders and sub teams that require up to date status of on going projects. This is a very effective PPM tool and does integrate well with sharepoint.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes it seems to be slow when I am use to everything being fast and responsive. On our network it had slow response times when requesting information.

I have not used it with my new company, I am actually in the process of getting approval to move this PPM tool to my new company y and become more effective with our projects.

EPM Live review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Can integrate well with Microsoft programs"

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate with any Microsoft program is the best part.

Pricing tiers are OK, affordable for small-medium companies

Amazing features for reporting

Other features are also flexible and customizable

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use.

EPM Live review by <span>Pooja P.</span>
Pooja P.

"Very likely and simple to use"

What do you like best?

In my department, we use EPM to enter our time sheets for work done on projects. It was easy to use and user friendly

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes and unstable but I guess it was an administration issues. Also, it slows down some times

EPM Live review by <span>Kingsley S.</span>
Kingsley S.

"Decent Product"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes and unstable but I guess it was an administration issues

The project management teams mostly use the features in EPM live. I only use the timesheet section to enter my times on projects

EPM Live review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"EPM Live for IT Department"

What do you like best?

The best is process and concept of this PM Tool. Especial, I like the Cost management module and some Online planner ssuch as Online Planner, Agile Planner and Kanban.

What do you dislike?

The product quality is still my concern. Most of modules are still having many defects but I think it is on the moved and will be better with some release in the future. Also, the quality of support team is need to improve with both EPM Live skill and customer care. they could have the process to support customer better. the support staffs should be trained with ITIL model

Some others are also not very well such as EPM Live webpart.

The MyWork component is still poor performance. It doesn't seem to work if we have totally over 50 items. the page is unable to load or hung with some bad java script

Recommendations to others considering the product

I still need more time to work on this product as well as to see support quality from support team. If there is improvement in some next releases as well as quality of support team. I will recommend this.

There is only few module I feel it is very good at this time is reporting module, Cost management, resource planner.

some others are still need to improve such as Timesheet feature, synchronization between Planner, such as Online Planner and MS Project Planner

At this time, we are only focusing on Service Request and project area since we still have some issues with others. Our PMO department is utilizing this for all company projects with resource planning, cost management.

EPM Live review by User in Computer Software

"3+ Year User of EPM Live"

What do you like best?

Sharepoint interface is clean and fairly intuitive. Navigation is what you would expect to see in project management tool such as EPM Live. One of the best features is the ability to upload multiple documents at once. Resource management is also handled very well by EPM Live.

What do you dislike?

Performance is horrible. We use a cloud account so I can't speak to performance or speed of a locally hosted account. EPM Live is down an unacceptable amount of time. I'm sure the "official" uptime statistics are much higher than what is actually the case. Often times when it is up the site is so slow it's unusable. Also, browser compatibility and setup is unacceptable.

We utilize EPM Live as our primary project management information system. We use it as a central repository for files, schedules, issues, risks, etc. Unfortunately, EPM Live's performance issues don't allow us to maximize such a system's potential or buy in from the enterprise.

EPM Live review by User

"Fully customizable "

What do you like best?

EPM Live is fully customizable to support all types of ventures, including professional services, new product development and IT management.

What do you dislike?

If you don't have Sharepoint it will have additional coast for Sharepoint software.

Large team, multiplie project handled in one data base.

EPM Live review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great OTB PPM solution"

What do you like best?

The EPM Live PPM is a great out of the box solution offering the necessary tools to easily track and manage projects as well as provide robust reporting for capturing standard project management metrics.

What do you dislike?

Slight complexity with customizing fields to collect specific and unique performance metric reporting.

Developing project management framework and processes that aligns with system solution.

EPM Live review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Collaboration Management"

What do you like best?

Easy learning platform and collaboration tools.

What do you dislike?

Options can be confusing at first glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Smooth transition into collaboration.

Collaboration is successful, cut down on emails, better transparency.

Learning about EPM Live?

* We monitor all EPM Live reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.