EPM Live

EPMLive is the leading Work Management Platform revolutionizing the way organizations manage projects and work.

Work for EPM Live?

EPM Live review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Can integrate well with Microsoft programs

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate with any Microsoft program is the best part.

Gives a quick snapshot of where our project is at in terms of progress( can easily compare the baseline KPI and actual data)

Very easy to use. No need for a special training. Anyone who is proficient with at least one of the Microsoft programs will be able to use it.

Pricing tiers are OK, affordable for small-medium companies

Amazing features for reporting

Other features are also flexible and customizable

What do you dislike?

It is pretty expensive. Small companies may not be able to afford it. But if you can afford it, go for it !!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who is proficient with at least one of the Microsoft programs will be able to use it. Very quick, smooth and easy to use.

Using EPM Live has helped our team in better decision making which in turn has saved us time and money. No doubt on why it is considered to be one of the leading project portfolio management software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about EPM Live
EPM Live review by User in Defense & Space
User in Defense & Space

EPM Live excellent tool

What do you like best?

If you just want basic information on your projects, a place to keep the information, this system will work for you.

It is good for mini projects like Service Request

What do you dislike?

You have too many steps to make what should be simple changes like closing a project or service request.

Additional cost required for necessary reports, changes made to the system like adding a new Status or emailing a status report

Can take weeks or months to resolve a ticket when it's turned in, lots of back and forth with their help desk. Told numerous times it the problem is our internet browser, our settings only to discover it was a problem on their end.

Not as user friendly as they lead you to believe. We are still unable to provide a useful dashboard for our leadership, we pull information and have to manually make changes to get the information we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EPM Live is well suited for a business that feels they are slightly disconnected between departments. If you think you're sales and support staff need to be better connected with your development and programming (like us), then you can benefit immediately. There are a host of other features to help any business that has a lot of "irons in the fire". They make it a lot easier to pinpoint what areas need more attention and what areas probably should be spending so much money.

we were hoping it to be. We decided to bring in EPM Live's WorkEngine to improve our resource capacity planning and visibility. It also brought all critical business information into one central location so our executives and project managers are able to see the information they require to make strategic business decisions and manage project portfolios. I have found WorkEngine to be very user friendly. It allows all users of all maturity levels to work successfully on their tasks. Specifically what I value is the resource management, the ability to collaborate with team members and reporting options

What Project Management solution do you use?

EPM Live review by <span>Louis C.</span>
Louis C.

Awesome PPM product

What do you like best?

What I liked best is the availability to feed information and have visibility to executive stakeholders and sub teams that require up to date status of on going projects. This is a very effective PPM tool and does integrate well with sharepoint.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes it seems to be slow when I am use to everything being fast and responsive. On our network it had slow response times when requesting information.

I have not used it with my new company, I am actually in the process of getting approval to move this PPM tool to my new company y and become more effective with our projects.

EPM Live review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

Can integrate well with Microsoft programs

What do you like best?

Ability to integrate with any Microsoft program is the best part.

Pricing tiers are OK, affordable for small-medium companies

Amazing features for reporting

Other features are also flexible and customizable

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use.

EPM Live review by <span>Pooja P.</span>
Pooja P.

Very likely and simple to use

What do you like best?

In my department, we use EPM to enter our time sheets for work done on projects. It was easy to use and user friendly

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes and unstable but I guess it was an administration issues. Also, it slows down some times

EPM Live review by <span>Kingsley S.</span>
Kingsley S.

Decent Product

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes and unstable but I guess it was an administration issues

The project management teams mostly use the features in EPM live. I only use the timesheet section to enter my times on projects

Learning about EPM Live?

* We monitor all EPM Live reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.