Epom Ad Server

3.8

Epom ad serving platform provides publishers and advertisers with everything they need at each step while solving their advertising tasks: planning, optimising, analysing, real time reporting, and many more.

Work for Epom Ad Server?

Learning about Epom Ad Server?

Epom Ad Server Reviews

Ask Epom Ad Server a Question
Showing 10 Epom Ad Server reviews
Epom Ad Server review by Anastasiia S.
Anastasiia S.

"Exactly what I was looking for"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use platform for efficient ad management & optimization with RTB technology and more than 40 ad formats including best-performing rich media and native.

My manager is super-friendly and can advice me on some new features or guide me through some especially complex setups.

What do you dislike?

It took me 2 demos and lots of documentation reading to finally get a clue how to get the most of it. You’ll really need patience, but it pays off very soon.

My server functionality is based on my business needs and goals, so I don’t pay for features I don’t need. after the free trial I tried a standard plan first, but now want to switch to Advanced and try White Labeling option.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Epom Ad Server
Epom Ad Server review by Craig M.
Craig M.

"All in one ad management platform is definitely worth using"

What do you like best?

I like the real-time reporting capabilities most, they really have instant analytics with only 1,5 sec delay that sounds fantastic to me since the “real-time reporting” in other products mean 24-hr delay in stats. I’m using Epom for 3 or 4 years already so to me is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I’d love to get all the features Epom is rolling out explained straight away. I Remember when I asked about custom feature development and the support team told me it has been already developed and integrated to my account, but I just wasn’t using it.

With Epom Ad Server I actually have 0 to 1 percent of discrepancy with the industry limit to 10-15%. I am actively using video and other rich media formats, they’re awesome.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Epom Ad Server review by Travis R.
Travis R.

"Slightly complex, but amazing ad management platform"

What do you like best?

Lots of customization available,feature of mass uploads is PRICELESS for me and save 2-4 hours per day! Launching cross-channel deeply targeted ad campaigns is quite easy. Great that I can keep various advertising sources and channels into one place. Highly appreciate RTB technology and advanced reporting options

What do you dislike?

While working on things at a large scale, you can face the UI small bugs but it works fine after refreshing the page

We use Ad Server for tracking and controlling advertisers and publishers

Epom Ad Server review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Be careful form this company, they seem to be a fruad company. "

What do you like best?

They wasted our company's time for almost 1 month and at the end, we didn't receive any clicks to our website. The customer service representative's name was Maksym.

What do you dislike?

1- They have a very slow and have a bad customer service

2- Not sticking to their promises, they told us that we are going to get an account so that we can adjust our ads on our own, but after we sent the money, they stopped responding for 7 days, then when we told them that we are going to file a dispute, they sent us an excel sheet claiming that this is your ad's results! But on our Google Analytics' resports we didn't receive any clicks from their platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful from this platform, they will take your money and then stop responding. They seem to be a fraud company.

Just wasting time, they didn't resolve any of our issues. I don't recommend them to any company.

Epom Ad Server review by Kateryna B.
Kateryna B.

"Great for ad networks"

What do you like best?

Epom Ad Server is a very smart and robust platform, which has various scheduling options for when and where to serve ads. You can also create different types of accounts for team and partners with limited access to stats, ad management, creatives upload etc

What do you dislike?

I had trouble with the complex interface during my first week of usage.

Advanced ad management and optimization.

Epom Ad Server review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"A Real real-time analytics "

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to manage all cross-channel campaigns in one account, great AB testing options and automatic CTR, I2C & eCPM optimization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are problems with uploading certain graphics.

I use it for advanced real-time anallytics, and for running rich media af formats - they have likr 50 of ad formats available and its the best option for me so far.

Epom Ad Server review by Margaret H.
Margaret H.

"Flexible and Stable Ad Server"

What do you like best?

The support team was available and helpful when we were arranging the integration of our partner SSPs and DSPs and setting up our first multi-channel campaigns. The accuracy and quick delivery of real-time analytics was a great bonus too. Despite a rather large number of clients, we never received complaints about delays in analytic data.

What do you dislike?

The recent changes in the UI (tree view to grid view) are very helpful, but they don’t solve some of the interfaces core problems. If your needs are basic, the user interface is as easy to use as it could possibly be, but using some of the ad server’s more complicated features requires a more tinkering around than we would like. The support team makes up for what the UI is missing, but interface improvements need to be made.

We needed an ad serving platform that would minimize the time and money spent on setting up cross-channel advertising campaigns. Epom Ad Server made it easy to manage a large number of campaigns on multiple platforms within one account.

Epom Ad Server review by Gordon G.
Gordon G.

"Scalable ad serving platform and great support"

What do you like best?

I was surprised with how quickly and how well the support team and the platform itself was able to handle the migration from our previous ad serving platform. We went from using Epom as a backup platform for smaller campaigns and websites to using it full-time in a few days, and after four months we haven’t encountered any problems.

What do you dislike?

Although the user interface seems intuitive at first, setting up some of the platform’s more complex features was more difficult than we expected. Although Epom’s support was very helpful, the user interface could be better.

Management of our clients’ ad operations became too complex, and we needed a scalable ad server that would simplify the process of setting up and managing campaigns while still providing accurate real-time analytical data.

Epom Ad Server review by Dudik A.
Dudik A.

"Intuitive ad campaign management"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of setting up new campaigns across multiple channels was greatly appreciated by everyone in our team. Easy mass-uploads of banners and automatic performance-based optimization for each individual banner and campaign simplified our ad operations.

What do you dislike?

The user interface gets the job done, but could use an update. It works well and is somewhat intuitive, but it’s not visually appealing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very reliable, high quality traffic , very professional

We needed to minimize ad-ops time and expand the number of publishers our advertisers could work with. We were able to do both with Epom Ad Server and Epom Market.

Epom Ad Server review by User in Design
User in Design

"Company wasted my time for nothing"

What do you like best?

I couldn't use their service. And they couldn't help me login.

What do you dislike?

- Password reset works but new password is unusable

- Password are sent in clear text in emails

- Company couldn't help me login.

- Company sends many emails (probably classified as spam)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create an email specially for that service, so if you don't like them you can drop that email.

- None, still trying to delete my personal data from that company servers.

Learning about Epom Ad Server?

* We monitor all Epom Ad Server reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.