ERA-IGNITE

Establish a solid foundation for your dealership with a Windows® based system built from the ground up to help you work smarter and increase face time with customers.

Work for ERA-IGNITE?

Learning about ERA-IGNITE?

ERA-IGNITE Reviews

Showing 15 ERA-IGNITE reviews
ERA-IGNITE review by <span>Kristin L.</span>
Kristin L.

Ignite is Awesome!

What do you like best?

Easy to view bulk info and navigate through screens. I LOVE being able to put notes on my schedules, this could easily be my favorite part of this system. This helps me to remember what is going on with my accounts without having to pull the physical paper copy of my previous report which saves me time. I also like the ability to view how current all of my vendors are on their payments all on one screen.

What do you dislike?

Unable to copy and paste VIN numbers in certain menus. I have to enter VIN numbers in many different programs that we use and it is difficult to find an area that allows me to copy and paste the VIN for my ease and accuracy. I also don't like how the schedules and reports print. It doesn't group payment types together and I have to calculate totals myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ERA-Ignite is a great product. The technical assistance line is awesome and helps explain how to use any feature you have questions about. They are also great with training and getting ERA-Ignite up and running. Everyone I work with loves this product.

I am able to see past due accounts easily which helps me stay on top of collections. This has also helped me to enter invoices faster and more efficiently. This helps me to stay on top of my workload and reduces the amount of errors when posting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ERA-IGNITE
ERA-IGNITE review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

Reynolds trying to be a better ADP

What do you like best?

Being able to have everything in one place and access everything quickly. I love the quick shortcuts.

What do you dislike?

It is configured differently than blue screen and you have to find everything that you used to use in ignite now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient. It is different and a work in progress.

Having everything in one place working together. It is extremely slow and more tedious than using blue screen. Cuc accounts were recently fixed for posting deals . I have found it to be less steps required than blue screen and the more i use it, the more i actually like it.

What Car Dealer solution do you use?

ERA-IGNITE review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

Auto sales application

What do you like best?

I did like her simplicity of Era. The fact that all of the controls were done in the keyboard it did help when working many deals as I could keep my hands on the keys

What do you dislike?

The deals that were saved in era for each customer were chronological and couldn’t be changed . I would have liked for it to be sorted by car/deal amount/ etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pair this with Reynolds and Reynolds contact management to unleash full customer contact info

We are keeping accurate customer records for many years in the past so we can identify trends in customer spending

ERA-IGNITE review by <span>Richard R.</span>
Richard R.

Reynolds Ignite

What do you like best?

I appreciate the RO Billing display and all the points of access it has.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the onboarding process and how difficult it is to learn initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you learn it, it can be very beneficial.

My favorite part of Ignite is the alerts system, which allows me to see what I missed before closing the Repair Order.

ERA-IGNITE review by Agency
Agency

Needs updating

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about ERA-Ignite is that it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most about ERA is that it does not come with a list of comands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you write down the shortcut codes.

You can show a customer/salesperson different scenarios in seconds

ERA-IGNITE review by <span>Chasity L.</span>
Chasity L.

User friendly and great support staff

What do you like best?

Easy user interface. Customer support is GREAT and they are very helpful and quick to help!

What do you dislike?

Occasional system errors. There have been times the system has updated things on its own and caused some errors.

We've been able to compile customer lists to help create more business opportunities for the dealership.

Learning about ERA-IGNITE?

* We monitor all ERA-IGNITE reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.