ERA-IGNITE

3.7

Establish a solid foundation for your dealership with a Windows® based system built from the ground up to help you work smarter and increase face time with customers.

Work for ERA-IGNITE?

Learning about ERA-IGNITE?

ERA-IGNITE Reviews

Showing 18 ERA-IGNITE reviews
ERA-IGNITE review by Kristin L.
Kristin L.

"Ignite is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Easy to view bulk info and navigate through screens. I LOVE being able to put notes on my schedules, this could easily be my favorite part of this system. This helps me to remember what is going on with my accounts without having to pull the physical paper copy of my previous report which saves me time. I also like the ability to view how current all of my vendors are on their payments all on one screen.

What do you dislike?

Unable to copy and paste VIN numbers in certain menus. I have to enter VIN numbers in many different programs that we use and it is difficult to find an area that allows me to copy and paste the VIN for my ease and accuracy. I also don't like how the schedules and reports print. It doesn't group payment types together and I have to calculate totals myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ERA-Ignite is a great product. The technical assistance line is awesome and helps explain how to use any feature you have questions about. They are also great with training and getting ERA-Ignite up and running. Everyone I work with loves this product.

I am able to see past due accounts easily which helps me stay on top of collections. This has also helped me to enter invoices faster and more efficiently. This helps me to stay on top of my workload and reduces the amount of errors when posting.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ERA-IGNITE
ERA-IGNITE review by User

"ERA-IGNITE REVIEW"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about this software is that its super easy to use. I started working here 3 years ago and ive never had a serious problem with it. Its easy to learn and beginner friendly. I recommend it to any company that uses it.

What do you dislike?

It crashes sometimes but nothing major. You just restart your page and it comes back up working like normal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that this software will allow more then one user sign in per computer. That would be cool

We use this software here at the dealership were I work. The benefit is that we get to input all the customers information and print out all the necessary paperwork for there car deal package.

What Car Dealer solution do you use?

User in Automotive

"Reynolds trying to be a better ADP"

What do you like best?

Being able to have everything in one place and access everything quickly. I love the quick shortcuts.

What do you dislike?

It is configured differently than blue screen and you have to find everything that you used to use in ignite now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient. It is different and a work in progress.

Having everything in one place working together. It is extremely slow and more tedious than using blue screen. Cuc accounts were recently fixed for posting deals . I have found it to be less steps required than blue screen and the more i use it, the more i actually like it.

ERA-IGNITE review by Corey C.
Corey C.

"Somewhat user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like the amount of time that this software saves but wish they would work out the bugs.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would work out the bugs. The wait time to add jobs to a work order is annoying

I can navigate around easier and complete work orders a lot faster than I ever could.

ERA-IGNITE review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Auto sales application"

What do you like best?

I did like her simplicity of Era. The fact that all of the controls were done in the keyboard it did help when working many deals as I could keep my hands on the keys

What do you dislike?

The deals that were saved in era for each customer were chronological and couldn’t be changed . I would have liked for it to be sorted by car/deal amount/ etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pair this with Reynolds and Reynolds contact management to unleash full customer contact info

We are keeping accurate customer records for many years in the past so we can identify trends in customer spending

ERA-IGNITE review by Richard R.
Richard R.

"Reynolds Ignite"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the RO Billing display and all the points of access it has.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the onboarding process and how difficult it is to learn initially.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you learn it, it can be very beneficial.

My favorite part of Ignite is the alerts system, which allows me to see what I missed before closing the Repair Order.

ERA-IGNITE review by Agency
Agency

"Needs updating"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about ERA-Ignite is that it is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most about ERA is that it does not come with a list of comands.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you write down the shortcut codes.

You can show a customer/salesperson different scenarios in seconds

ERA-IGNITE review by Chasity L.
Chasity L.

"User friendly and great support staff"

What do you like best?

Easy user interface. Customer support is GREAT and they are very helpful and quick to help!

What do you dislike?

Occasional system errors. There have been times the system has updated things on its own and caused some errors.

We've been able to compile customer lists to help create more business opportunities for the dealership.

ERA-IGNITE review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"An extremely old outdated program"

What do you like best?

I like that there's so many things I don't like about it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the online crm has so many steps to get into a customer record. I don't like there isn't a daily view of foot traffic. The program isn't moving with the times.

None

ERA-IGNITE review by Wajiha A.
Wajiha A.

"Good program "

What do you like best?

Easy to use. I can find what I need quickly and efficiently

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything. The program runs wonderfully

I use this system to look up reports, makes it fast and easy

ERA-IGNITE review by Consultant in Automotive
Consultant in Automotive

"Rey Rey could be better "

What do you like best?

I appreciate the schedule for follow up on leads that we have logged and ones that have come in from internet sources.

What do you dislike?

It wants you to follow up with an email when one was never logged.

It helps having a tool that you can log and follow up with clients that’s not just using a pen and paper.

ERA-IGNITE review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Automotive
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Automotive

"Dirty Business Tactics"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, clean background and text

What do you dislike?

When we wanted to switch from Reynolds to CDK, they pulled a dirty trick, cancelling ALL access instead of the requested partial. BEWARE

ERA-IGNITE review by Alicia P.
Alicia P.

"Internet/BDC Sales & Service Manager"

What do you like best?

Love the flexibility of the Service Menu

What do you dislike?

Screens could be a little more user friendly

Accounting and Scheduling

ERA-IGNITE review by User in Music
User in Music

"ERA Ignite"

What do you like best?

I like that it is more pleasing to look at than blue screen

What do you dislike?

It isn't any easier to use than blue screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has improved functionality compared to blue screen.

Integration with Route One and Dealertrack

"ERA-Ignite Review"

What do you like best?

Has much better asthetic appeal than the old system we were using. More intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Did not get time gor much training on this. Management was not on board with the change.

Automotive

"Era"

What do you like best?

Easier to edit descriptions and lines and much more user friendly.

What do you dislike?

No programmable shortcuts like previous ERA. Takes longer to load.

Create service tickets and invoices. Parts stock and billing.

ERA-IGNITE review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"ERA Ignite should be implemented in all dealerships"

What do you like best?

The easy access for team members to complete daily tasks.

What do you dislike?

Not the easiest to set up customer reports

It motivates team members to complete follow up. Customer retention has increased

"Work in Progress"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to search for deal information quickly.

What do you dislike?

The required learning lessons are frustrating

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

The benefits include faster navigation time.

Learning about ERA-IGNITE?

* We monitor all ERA-IGNITE reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.