erecruit

3.1

Provides complete and configurable enterprise staffing software, VMS and real-time analytics for mid-to-large staffing firms.

Work for erecruit?

Learning about erecruit?

Compare erecruit to Similar Solutions

erecruit Reviews

Ask erecruit a Question
Showing 14 erecruit reviews
erecruit review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great staffing software for our growing business with some issues"

What do you like best?

Lots of methods to customize the product and administer the system. Includes key middleware with time tracking and invoicing built into the product, avoiding the need to purchase outside systems. Lots of outside partners and robust API to add-on various features like VMS. Includes exports to various payroll and accounting systems.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes having too many options makes it difficult to find the best practice and erecruit isn't the best at leading you down the right path during implementation. Very difficult to get your recommended features approved and included on the product roadmap, new clients seem to drive the development work. Still don't have a gold standard upgrade path, so upgrades all filled with bugs that you will need to discover during testing, due to your specific customization.

Applicant Tracking, Client Relationship Management, Time Tracking and Invoicing. Saved time and money by having everything in one system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about erecruit
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Robust feature set inhibited by a completely awful UI and terrible slow speeds"

What do you like best?

Erecruit has a large robust set of features that are fantastic to use (when working great). Having used multiple CRM's for the purpose of recruiting I can say with full confidence that eRecruit has the most diverse feature set available

What do you dislike?

This list could get long... CONSTANT issues with search within eRecruit. The UI is super clunky and very old feeling. The learning curve is very sharp as things aren't very intuitive as a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eRecruit is worth looking at and checking out. It is loaded with features. Overall however I would recommend bullhorn over eRecruit.

We use eRecruit as our main CRM inthe recruiting process. Obviously a program that backs everything up is better than the old days of rolodex and paper notes only recruiting. I will give eRecruit credit too as it has a great integration into outlook that allows for quick documentation and opening of candidate profiles.

What Staffing solution do you use?

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Powerful features inhibited by slow speeds and clunky, inefficient UI"

What do you like best?

It's usable.... just slow and inefficient.

What do you dislike?

Slow, inefficient, outdated UI, confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy something else. This is a giant waste of money and time.

I'd say its more of a business problem creator than solver... my understanding is that our company bought / uses it for their reporting features and b/c erecruit supposedly offers more customization options that their competitors. What I've found is that just about every customized feature or plug in (for example to resume sources such as Monster, Careerbuilder, Indeed, etc...) is clunky and ultimately harder and more time consuming to use than visiting the sites directly.

The sales funnel feature doesn't work.

Outside of when it crashes completely, issues are rarely fixed.

Did I say that erecruit is slow? It slows down the more you use it, so it requires a log-out, cache clear, and log back in at least once per day.

Trying to email out of erecruit has consistently been a disaster -- while it taps into MS Outlook, it will mess up formatting of email text.... some sentences will be a different font and size than others... It does the same thing with job postings. It requires way too much checking.

There are way too many steps and clicks to try to accomplish anything. Highly inefficient.

The only feature that I'd say I like using is the Quick Search.

"Erecruit for Recruiters"

What do you like best?

I like how visual the interface and dashboard is. It just makes sense. It has options to run effective reports to track numbers, analyze data, and keep track of your activity.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if this is specific to my company and our internet connection, but often times our Erecruit runs extremely slowly and I'll have to exit to make it run efficiently again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure your company has an internal team on site or remotely who is accessible for erecruit specific questions. They do weekly trainings with us, are available to answer questions any time, and provide great support from an internal perspective.

As someone who works on the client side of the business, I appreciate how it allows you to code, tag, and search companies and contacts. It makes my job easier when running searches around people who I want to call during the day and it allows me to manage my 'tasks' and truly plan my days--call by call.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Review From and Everyday User"

What do you like best?

I like that since I have started to use e-recruit, there has been several updates that have taken place to make the software perform better and make it much more user friendly. I also like that it is really easy to upload different types of documents.

What do you dislike?

From time to time there are glitches that occur and for whatever reason I am sometimes unable to pull up certain records. I also don't really care for how the notes our displayed on the screen. You have to open each note up under a specific candidate or contact in order to see the information within each note.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. I do not know the specifics in their pricing compared to others in the market, but overall I have had very few if any complaints.

I am currently working with my clients to solve their internal hiring needs. E-recruit gives me the ability to track potential candidates, current consultants, clients, and potential clients in an easy to use database. Along with the storing of information E-recruit also gives my organization the ability to track hours worked of our consultants and their billing information.

erecruit review by Adam C.
Adam C.

"eRecruit Review #1"

What do you like best?

There is a TON of functionality from creating reports and templates and lists and managing sales and applicant tracking. Also, it is a fairly pretty interface.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to really utilize everything erecruit has to offer. There is a lot it can do but hasn't really made the leap to connect the utilities to actually make a sales rep/recruiter more productive or make their lives easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems to be in a product infancy stage and if they are able to integrate and tweak everything they plan on doing should be top notch in a few years or so

It is really nice that it is a one stop shop for candidates, sales contacts, etc. Also, It is very easy to track commissions and earned revenue (we integrated with MS Dynamics for back-office accounting)

"Best In Class ATS"

What do you like best?

The software offers a great deal of functionality and can integrate with many back office systems. You can invoice, and provide electronic time cards to users which is a huge advantage for an ATS.

What do you dislike?

The widgets available in the dashboard are a bit too generic. Greater configuration with how data is extracted, as well as custom widgets would be great with more visuals.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A technology is only as good as the buy-in leadership places to make sure users are using the system on a daily basis.

We are able to add more candidate records to our ATS than ever before, with less resources, in addition to pay and bill those individuals using many of erecruit's modules.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Easy to learn and use, I was a new user 90 days ago"

What do you like best?

It makes it easy to communicate with co workers in other offices as well as our office.

What do you dislike?

It seems to have some glitches and can run slow sometimes.

This program allows us to keep accurate notes of talent and clients. It also allows us to communicate with all members of the company by tagging if needed.

erecruit review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Thorough, but a little clunky to get used to at first"

What do you like best?

The feature that I liked the most about eRecruit was the fact that it was easy to follow a candidate's progress throughout the whole hiring process. From just pulling up an individual candidate, you could easily access information such as phone screens, current step in the process, and whether or not they were a match.

What do you dislike?

I felt like eRecruit is a little cumbersome when it comes to navigation. This could easily be user error, but when I'm looking at a candidate for a particular position, I find it difficult to look at another candidate without having to do all the click throughs to go into a particular location/position.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My only recommendation to other eRecruit users would be to have patience while you're a new user. I know it can be frustrating going from one software to another, but eRecruit's transparency of information makes it worth the time in the long run.

As a recruiter, I work on filling executive-level and IT positions for a large annuities firm. Erecruit makes data readily accessible by users on both ends, so being able to track a candidate's progress after handing them off to a senior recruiter or hiring manager is very important.

erecruit review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Powerful tool that needs refinement"

What do you like best?

Highly customizable, powerful search capacities (almost TOO powerful), extensive reporting power, integration with a number of other services

What do you dislike?

System can be quite buggy and many times the support personnel (who are friendly, quick-to-respond, etc) are unable to determine the root cause of issues. It often becomes a "Let's try THIS and see if it helps" process that doesn't give tons of confidence to their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to speak with other customers of the product to get their input and feedback.

Via the searching and reporting functions our company is better able to determine trends, look for new business opportunities, and better cross-sell to our clients by better sharing information among our teams.

erecruit review by User in Computer Software

"E-Recruit for timesheets"

What do you like best?

It's easy to submit hours and the type of hours each week. Automatically sends them to my manager for approval

What do you dislike?

There's a lot on the dashboard, but all I use is the timesheets/hours to submit. I think the look could be better for the single function.

Being able to submit daily hours. Help to keep track each day with how much you've worked.

"It gets the job done"

What do you like best?

It very user-friendly and there are so many functions and filters to help narrow down candidate searches. The reports function is also very abundant.

What do you dislike?

When you are sending emails through erecruit, the formatting sometimes is distorted.

It provides a database for prospective candidates.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Idea - Tough execution "

What do you like best?

Erecruit was very good at taking the data and making it available for reports and useful information for management.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there was so much available that it couldn't do anything that you wanted it to do SIMPLY. it always took many clicks to do small things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it simple.

This system is great at getting everyone internally to communicate and all be on the same page. It is also great at realizing relationships between companies, clients, and jobs.

User in Staffing and Recruiting

"This software product that has a lot of functionality, but lacks an efficient user interface."

What do you like best?

The functionality is good - it does pretty much anything a recruiting operation needs and they are adding new things.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is very non-intuitive and clunky. This will slow down productivity in a busy recruiting operation.

We had to hire our own team of developers to get their software talking to our web site's Jobs page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software product has obviously been designed by developers, not designers. They need a good User Experience Designer to improve usability (user interface) before I can honestly recommend it to others.

Learning about erecruit?

* We monitor all erecruit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare erecruit to Similar Solutions