erecruit

Provides complete and configurable enterprise staffing software, VMS and real-time analytics for mid-to-large staffing firms.

Work for erecruit?

Ask erecruit a Question
Showing 14 erecruit reviews
erecruit review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

Great staffing software for our growing business with some issues

What do you like best?

Lots of methods to customize the product and administer the system. Includes key middleware with time tracking and invoicing built into the product, avoiding the need to purchase outside systems. Lots of outside partners and robust API to add-on various features like VMS. Includes exports to various payroll and accounting systems.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes having too many options makes it difficult to find the best practice and erecruit isn't the best at leading you down the right path during implementation. Very difficult to get your recommended features approved and included on the product roadmap, new clients seem to drive the development work. Still don't have a gold standard upgrade path, so upgrades all filled with bugs that you will need to discover during testing, due to your specific customization.

Applicant Tracking, Client Relationship Management, Time Tracking and Invoicing. Saved time and money by having everything in one system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about erecruit
User in Staffing and Recruiting

Robust feature set inhibited by a completely awful UI and terrible slow speeds

What do you like best?

Erecruit has a large robust set of features that are fantastic to use (when working great). Having used multiple CRM's for the purpose of recruiting I can say with full confidence that eRecruit has the most diverse feature set available

What do you dislike?

This list could get long... CONSTANT issues with search within eRecruit. The UI is super clunky and very old feeling. The learning curve is very sharp as things aren't very intuitive as a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eRecruit is worth looking at and checking out. It is loaded with features. Overall however I would recommend bullhorn over eRecruit.

We use eRecruit as our main CRM inthe recruiting process. Obviously a program that backs everything up is better than the old days of rolodex and paper notes only recruiting. I will give eRecruit credit too as it has a great integration into outlook that allows for quick documentation and opening of candidate profiles.

What Staffing solution do you use?

User in Staffing and Recruiting

Powerful features inhibited by slow speeds and clunky, inefficient UI

What do you like best?

It's usable.... just slow and inefficient.

What do you dislike?

Slow, inefficient, outdated UI, confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy something else. This is a giant waste of money and time.

I'd say its more of a business problem creator than solver... my understanding is that our company bought / uses it for their reporting features and b/c erecruit supposedly offers more customization options that their competitors. What I've found is that just about every customized feature or plug in (for example to resume sources such as Monster, Careerbuilder, Indeed, etc...) is clunky and ultimately harder and more time consuming to use than visiting the sites directly.

The sales funnel feature doesn't work.

Outside of when it crashes completely, issues are rarely fixed.

Did I say that erecruit is slow? It slows down the more you use it, so it requires a log-out, cache clear, and log back in at least once per day.

Trying to email out of erecruit has consistently been a disaster -- while it taps into MS Outlook, it will mess up formatting of email text.... some sentences will be a different font and size than others... It does the same thing with job postings. It requires way too much checking.

There are way too many steps and clicks to try to accomplish anything. Highly inefficient.

The only feature that I'd say I like using is the Quick Search.

Erecruit for Recruiters

What do you like best?

I like how visual the interface and dashboard is. It just makes sense. It has options to run effective reports to track numbers, analyze data, and keep track of your activity.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if this is specific to my company and our internet connection, but often times our Erecruit runs extremely slowly and I'll have to exit to make it run efficiently again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure your company has an internal team on site or remotely who is accessible for erecruit specific questions. They do weekly trainings with us, are available to answer questions any time, and provide great support from an internal perspective.

As someone who works on the client side of the business, I appreciate how it allows you to code, tag, and search companies and contacts. It makes my job easier when running searches around people who I want to call during the day and it allows me to manage my 'tasks' and truly plan my days--call by call.

Review From and Everyday User

What do you like best?

I like that since I have started to use e-recruit, there has been several updates that have taken place to make the software perform better and make it much more user friendly. I also like that it is really easy to upload different types of documents.

What do you dislike?

From time to time there are glitches that occur and for whatever reason I am sometimes unable to pull up certain records. I also don't really care for how the notes our displayed on the screen. You have to open each note up under a specific candidate or contact in order to see the information within each note.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product. I do not know the specifics in their pricing compared to others in the market, but overall I have had very few if any complaints.

I am currently working with my clients to solve their internal hiring needs. E-recruit gives me the ability to track potential candidates, current consultants, clients, and potential clients in an easy to use database. Along with the storing of information E-recruit also gives my organization the ability to track hours worked of our consultants and their billing information.

erecruit review by <span>Adam C.</span>
Adam C.

eRecruit Review #1

What do you like best?

There is a TON of functionality from creating reports and templates and lists and managing sales and applicant tracking. Also, it is a fairly pretty interface.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to really utilize everything erecruit has to offer. There is a lot it can do but hasn't really made the leap to connect the utilities to actually make a sales rep/recruiter more productive or make their lives easier

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems to be in a product infancy stage and if they are able to integrate and tweak everything they plan on doing should be top notch in a few years or so

It is really nice that it is a one stop shop for candidates, sales contacts, etc. Also, It is very easy to track commissions and earned revenue (we integrated with MS Dynamics for back-office accounting)

Learning about erecruit?

* We monitor all erecruit reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare erecruit to Similar Solutions