ERPLY

ERPLY is web-based, making it accessible anywhere and contains modules for every aspect of your retail establishment. With ERPLY you can centralize your day-to-day operations in one, real time system.

Work for ERPLY?

Learning about ERPLY?

ERPLY Reviews

Ask ERPLY a Question
Showing 10 ERPLY reviews
ERPLY review by <span>Amanda S.</span>
Amanda S.

"Seems very efficient, using platform on a computer could use some redesign"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can simply scan an item on the home page instead of making sure the right space is selected is very convenient for fast paced sales. Our previous system also did not let you discount an entire purchase you had to discount each item individually, which took extreme time, this system does allow both a percentage discount and a dollar discount for all items at once. I do also like the option to charge either "100% card" or "100% cash" purchases instead of having to type out the exact dollar amount each purchase, it eliminates room for error in keystrokes.

What do you dislike?

So far the one thing that is a big flaw for us using a computer to run the system is that the layout is not designed to be able to scroll, so in order to see and use all the buttons on the system you have to zoom out the page, making all the buttons and numbers a lot harder to see. Having them update the functionality for using it on computer would be very helpful. Other than that we have not yet understood the "coupon' function on the POS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to utilize all the functions ERPLY has to offer.

As I mentioned, being able to mass discount a whole purchase instead of individual items is a huge time saver. One of our main issues with out previous system was the amount of time and steps it took to complete a transaction. We were constantly apologizing to our guests about wait times for simple things like purchases with a discount.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ERPLY
ERPLY review by <span>Emily L.</span>
Emily L.

"Excellent UI, challenging buttons"

What do you like best?

The UI is beautifully color-coded for each function; the cash-in and -out process is a dream, and making price adjustments is as simple as selecting a line. It's easy to see where you are in your process and the POS shows where you are in the transaction very simply (product, amount, price).

What do you dislike?

-The custom buttons are hard to read at a scan and I often search longer than I feel I should for an item I've previously located

-New scanned-in product displays at the top of the list, instead of the bottom. It was a big adjustment and I think I've become accustomed to it, but I still look at the bottom of the list for the most recent item.

-The interface isn't quite wide enough. Even on a 24-inch monitor, there's a lot of white space on either side, and some of that could be better used to give me more than ten characters of product name in the transaction screen.

Compared to other POS services I've had experience with, Erply is a dream come true. I have been working this position for about two months and I am still happy with the experience.

What Retail Management System solution do you use?

ERPLY review by <span>Matthias K.</span>
Matthias K.

"Erply is worth checking!"

What do you like best?

Erply's software is easy to download and set up. I have to point out that my experience with Erply's customer support has always been really good - quick solutions and friendly approach even with the most stupid questions. The main two useful features Erply offers are particularly thorough Retail CRM and quick product lookup.

Erply has made sales reporting easy as 1-2-3 with its comparison feature that allows you to compare reports from different periods. This helps to analyse your sales and make a strategic plan to increase it - brilliant, isn't it?

What do you dislike?

I would say Erply has too many features and could be a bit too much if you just need a basic POS system. But yet again, this doesn't necessarily have to be a reason to complain about - the software is still highly recommendable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Erply is most definitely worth checking!

Sales and Comparison reports enable you to get valuable info about sales, you can also filter them by customer, day or product - This means you get a complete overview of your sales for a given period of time - very convenient.

Speedy product lookup feature saves us a lot of time, and time is money, right?

ERPLY review by <span>Caitlin M.</span>
Caitlin M.

"good for storefront not for multi-warehouse, mult-channel system"

What do you like best?

It was good to release our orders to multiple warehouses, it had a good interface, easy to add products. We were able to sync with our first shopify account. The mobile application was great and it was similar enough we could easily set up account for different countries and teach our counter parts how to use.

What do you dislike?

They were not able to adapt to help us with backorder reports, export function they created for us never worked properly and ultimately they were unable to fix. In our accounts, we ship to different countries from the same stock, these countries have different ecomm sites, they were unable to integrate with more than one ecomm site, requiring us to manually put in the second site orders which was hugely time consuming. We invested a lot of money and time without progress. We found it difficult to work with their engineers overseas even our UK team couldn't connect with them and in the US we found our NY rep without answers. We were willing to work with them as they expanded and hoped they would solve our 2 main issues of getting a backorder report and an excel export of way-bills, neither was able to be accomplished and we had to see another system

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a simple store that wants their great, order checkout on the ipad its really nice, for a detailed retailer or manufacturer sending both wholesale, direct and multi-channel orders with need to monitor stock, this is much more

We were looking to be able to release orders to 2 warehouse which they were able to do for us and this helped, we were also able to upload orders through CSV, which helped with our EDI bulk orders and this saved our team time. We were looking to automate more of our order processing and monitoring system, they were not able to help with component ultimately

ERPLY review by <span>Kayleigh W.</span>
Kayleigh W.

"Professional and easy"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a lot of support if I have any issues with Erply.

What do you dislike?

I dislike when Erply runs a bit slow and things do calculate. Therefore, I have had to shut Erply down and restart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn yourself by looking all options and practice.

With Erply, business wise we resolve issues guests may have by reviewing and adding notes to their accounts which benefit us by having something to go by when a guest has a problem.

ERPLY review by Administrator

"Great always working"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to lower prices by adding in the sale amounts in %.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to clock out before adding in the numbers of the money amounts at night. I don't end up getting paid to add the register amounts and if that takes extra time we are lost it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! There's not another company that will have the abilities with their software like this!

Lots of benefits when it comes to the inventorying of items and keeping track of stocks.

Learning about ERPLY?

* We monitor all ERPLY reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.