eSchoolPLUS

3.4

eSchoolPLUS is a comprehensive student information management solution that provides powerful tools for teachers, administrators, parents, and students.

Work for eSchoolPLUS?

Learning about eSchoolPLUS?

eSchoolPLUS Reviews

Ask eSchoolPLUS a Question
Showing 16 eSchoolPLUS reviews
eSchoolPLUS review by Sierra B.
Sierra B.

"eSchoolPlus is a great portal for parent communication, grading, attendance, and writing referrals."

What do you like best?

I think the program is very user-friendly and is multi-faceted. I really like that I can send out mass emails to parents, or I can choose only to communicate with parents of certain classes. I also like that there is a parent portal option where parents can login to see students' grades and attendance. I really like that I can set up the gradebook to where student missing grades will automatically calculate as zeros. It really is an all-in-one system.

What do you dislike?

The system lags often, especially when taking attendance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is a great program that replaces the teacher recording book. The gradebook has several features and can be set up multiple ways; it will do all of the calculating for you.

It's a good student management system. It has helped me go paperless instead of recording all of the information in a book. It's also a great way for parents to stay on top of students' grades and is a great tool for easy communication since teachers can send out mass emails.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eSchoolPLUS
eSchoolPLUS review by Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

"EASY GRADE INPUT"

What do you like best?

I like that I can search for my students with ease as well as put grade in the gradebook with notes. It also allows me to make notes about individual students to refer to when needed for parent phone calls.

What do you dislike?

I do not the many search possibilities. It gets a little confusing at times when looking at individual student information. Also inputting grades when a student transfers is sometimes difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You must navigate the program to learn it.

It allows for grades to be placed in the gradebook and make notes about students.

What K-12 Student Information Systems solution do you use?

eSchoolPLUS review by Judy S.
Judy S.

"Easy to use."

What do you like best?

It's a great way to keep track of grades and attendance. I like that it's connected to other resources within our school's systems.

What do you dislike?

It took me a while to figure out the program. I wish I had a more comprehensive user manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very useful for the purpose of keeping track of grades, attendance, and making reports. I dislike that there is so much going on on the website.

Gives accurate reports.

eSchoolPLUS review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Software does what it needs to"

What do you like best?

The software has a high level of reliability and performs most of the functions we need it to without special modules.

What do you dislike?

The software UI is in need of an update, extra modules are always 10K more, and following the recent merger, they have canceled 2 of their integrated products and the support response time is measured in months unless you want to write strongly worded emails frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Carefully consider the recent merger with a vendor that has its own SIS and the subsequent loss of timely support resources and future guarantees.

We use this system as our main student information system to track student data. We also run multiple integrations from the backend.

eSchoolPLUS review by Carly M.
Carly M.

"Organization and Data, Ready and Waiting"

What do you like best?

This keeps and calculates student data reports, as well as important documents including medical information, parent information, and testing results.

What do you dislike?

The site can seem a little difficult to navigate if you don't know exactly what you are looking for. One wrong click can take you to an entirely different site location, requiring you to start over from square one.

All important student information and documents are in one place.

"Eschool Experience"

What do you like best?

search drop down features! For example, when I type in a name, the drop down feature will tell me the grade level school and class- which makes it easier to find the student when needed.

What do you dislike?

Hard to access siblings of students! The siblings of the student are not located on the main screen. It took months to learn how to access this. Also, printing rosters is not easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure that your trainers are highly qualified! Cheat sheets would be helpful.

Legal alerts are much easier to use with this system than with PowerSchool. This is saving us battles with parents.

eSchoolPLUS review by Executive Sponsor in Primary/Secondary Education
Executive Sponsor in Primary/Secondary Education

"Just Ok"

What do you like best?

Is mostly web based so anyone can use it.

What do you dislike?

Not N-tier structured - to get better performance, or scale, need to add equipment - servers. Only works with IE.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is poorly designed - only two tiers, so it will not scale well unless you have tones of money for equipment. Was just purchased by PowerSchool - if they keep it I'll be surprised. They are saying it will be around for at least 7 years, but I can't see how that could possibly be cost effective long-term for the company. We've begun looking for an alternate solution ourselves.

Does do an ok job of handling the scheduling and grading. Interfacing with other systems is also ok - but we need to write custom scripts to do it.

eSchoolPLUS review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

This is very easy to use, it works well and can be used on phones and computers!

What do you dislike?

You are able to put notes on specific students grades, but the students do not always realize that they are there.

This provides an easy way to convey grades and assignments to students.

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

I use eSchool Plus for scheduling, it's easy to use and makes my job a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that you have to switch back and forth from this year to next year to do scheduling for the following year.

Student scheduling, transcripts, attendance

eSchoolPLUS review by Flora G.
Flora G.

"Somewhat challenging to navigate at first"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an all in one system for student data management - addresses, transportation, grades, transcripts.

What do you dislike?

At first, it was challenging to figure out where to find different information. It takes time and clear step-by-step instruction to know how to use all the features.

Student data management.

User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Middle school ESchool review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can enter assignments and events to the calendar that my students can then see. I can also include notes about the assignments for the students to see.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike.

It is a good portal for communication between teachers, students and parents.

"Review of eSchool plus"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily navigate the site and find information important to me.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are so many tabs on the webpage.

I am able to check my personal information and to view important information that's needed.

"eSchool Minus"

What do you like best?

It's not the worst system out there. It does the basic job I need it to do.

What do you dislike?

It's not user friendly and doesn't have a good interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it.

None. I use it to fulfill certain requirements from the State Superintendent of Education.

eSchoolPLUS review by User in Financial Services

"Average school suite"

What do you like best?

Role can be taken quickly with column checks to mark everyone here and then manually clicking absent students.

What do you dislike?

The system needs to be more streamlined when it comes to generating reports. The grading systems has glitches at times even if calcuate using total points is selected.

Tracking student attendance and grades. We are also keeping up with guardian contact information.

User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Great for Guidance, not so much for Teachers"

What do you like best?

All my records are in one place so I don't have to deal with multiple programs

What do you dislike?

The layout is bad, the program is totally unintuitive. I've used other programs like this and this one is by far the worst.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with another records keeping program

Records keeping. None

eSchoolPLUS review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Eschool Plus"

What do you like best?

Integration with other systems, data is easily exported to excel

What do you dislike?

Scheduling can be difficult if the program can't handle the algorithm necessary to process student data. Also, would be nice if it was accessible on a mac.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a system to train new teachers, they will need it.

Student data reporting

Learning about eSchoolPLUS?

* We monitor all eSchoolPLUS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.