eSchoolView CMS

Building relationships between schools and communities.

Work for eSchoolView CMS?

Learning about EschoolView?

eSchoolView CMS Reviews

Ask EschoolView a Question
Showing 10 EschoolView reviews
EschoolView review by <span>Catherine (Winograd) K.</span>
Catherine (Winograd) K.

"Flexible Platform, Outstanding Service"

What do you like best?

The Illinois Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association (INSPRA) worked with eSchoolView on developing a new website, which is now a year old. The development process was very smooth; eSchoolView listened to our needs and helped us develop a site that is a hub for INSPRA members to connect. Their work in helping build a graphically appealing site with the most efficient and effective navigation, and their guidance and support of site administrators in continuing to build the site, has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Copying and pasting text often makes for a mix of fonts that are hard to fix. Would love to see a "remove formatting" button on the editor to fix this problem.

INSPRA wanted a website that reflected our organization - one that supports and connects professional communicators in the education field. The "members need help" feature that eSchoolView built specifically for us has been highly praised and widely used by members, allowing members to share ideas, experience and knowledge, and be more connected.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eSchoolView CMS
EschoolView review by <span>Shannon R.</span>
Shannon R.

"Love eSchoolView. They are the best web company we've worked with. "

What do you like best?

Their customer service is the best, bar none. There was one Sunday night when I needed to put up an emergency announcement, but the power was down at the school and I couldn't log into the system. I called ON A SUNDAY NIGHT and someone quickly called me back. They put the message up for me, and then provided a way for me to log in around the LDAP. If I have an emergency, they take care of it quickly. Even routine items are handled efficiently. Great staff, great service.

Uploading documents, movies, etc. is also much better than other providers I've seen.

What do you dislike?

I can't come up with anything. I am very happy with the product and its support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We switched over on July 1, so we're coming up on a year. I'm very happy with the product and service.

Communication for 13 school sites and parents of nearly 11,000 students.

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

EschoolView review by <span>Jenny H.</span>
Jenny H.

"eSchoolView is an excellent choice for content management and more"

What do you like best?

We have been working with eSchoolView for nearly 4 years and have been very pleased with their services. Their web design process was seamless and they created a really beautiful website for us at a very reasonable price. The website has been easy to customize and keep current and has changed to meet our changing needs. We also use their Online Store service which has been wonderful for managing sales and fundraisers efficiently and giving families the convenience of paying online.

What do you dislike?

I wish that eSchoolView was more intuitive for teachers to use. Most educators are families with blogging platforms like Weebly or Wordpress, and would be more likely to use eSchoolView for their teacher website if the content management more closely mirrored those formats.

We needed a website that would meet the needs of our elementary school, where information needs to be shared and edited frequently and instantaneously. eSchoolView has been a great match for us.

EschoolView review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great online portal for schools!"

What do you like best?

We have really increased sales at our spirit store by launching the online store through eSchoolView. The parent portal is great to post school information.

What do you dislike?

I think the parent-facing interface would look better if there were more options to customize. I feel like it looks a bit too much like an amateur website.

We needed a central location for parents to be able to go on and see what was going on at the school. It was an interactive way to post about upcoming events and post any emergency news like school delays due to weather. The parents know to look at the site to see any updates.

EschoolView review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"We are Converting to eSchoolView CMS"

What do you like best?

They offer a reasonable monthly fee that includes maintenance, hosting and support. A 5% discount will be applied if the entire contract is paid in full.

What do you dislike?

Our goal is to begin using their software on March 1, 2018. At the moment, we have no dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

They gave a thorough, in-person presentation.

We will be able to email our renters an invoice. Renters can upload their certificate of liability insurance to their application.

EschoolView review by <span>Jennifer F.</span>
Jennifer F.

"eSchoolView CMS -highly recommended"

What do you like best?

The design of our website is polished and appealing, we have received many compliments on the appearance and navigation of our website. The support and design team worked a great deal to help us get just the look and feel that we requested.

I also like the ability to have a mobile site as well. We still need to tweak the access occasionally as we find issues with it, but support is always willing to work with us when we find issues with mobile access.

What do you dislike?

I am hoping to improve the synchronization of calendars between Google calendars and the website calendars so they are more user friendly and parents. In addition, our athletic calendars are in Roeing Athletic Scheduler, I'd like to see improvements with this interface. We are able to publish all of our calendars, and support has been great in making sure they are accessible both in the mobile and web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Design and desire to meet customers needs exceeded expectations

Look at other school district pages using eSchoolview, as well as other CMS systems

Talk with end users at these districts

The biggest challenge our parents and students face is finding one location to get all of the information they need, which can be found in many different software interfaces. I would eventually like our website to become a portal for parents to have access to everything they need: news, calendar, grades, cafeteria, transportation, etc.

In addition, we have been able to push information out to the community using the social link buttons on our website without having to have a social media presence which has been a positive for our school district.

Learning about eSchoolView CMS?

* We monitor all eSchoolView CMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.