eSchoolView CMS

Building relationships between schools and communities.

Work for eSchoolView CMS?

Learning about EschoolView?

eSchoolView CMS Reviews

Ask EschoolView a Question
Showing 10 EschoolView reviews
EschoolView review by Catherine (Winograd) K.
Catherine (Winograd) K.

"Flexible Platform, Outstanding Service"

What do you like best?

The Illinois Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association (INSPRA) worked with eSchoolView on developing a new website, which is now a year old. The development process was very smooth; eSchoolView listened to our needs and helped us develop a site that is a hub for INSPRA members to connect. Their work in helping build a graphically appealing site with the most efficient and effective navigation, and their guidance and support of site administrators in continuing to build the site, has been outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Copying and pasting text often makes for a mix of fonts that are hard to fix. Would love to see a "remove formatting" button on the editor to fix this problem.

INSPRA wanted a website that reflected our organization - one that supports and connects professional communicators in the education field. The "members need help" feature that eSchoolView built specifically for us has been highly praised and widely used by members, allowing members to share ideas, experience and knowledge, and be more connected.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eSchoolView CMS
EschoolView review by Shannon R.
Shannon R.

"Love eSchoolView. They are the best web company we've worked with. "

What do you like best?

Their customer service is the best, bar none. There was one Sunday night when I needed to put up an emergency announcement, but the power was down at the school and I couldn't log into the system. I called ON A SUNDAY NIGHT and someone quickly called me back. They put the message up for me, and then provided a way for me to log in around the LDAP. If I have an emergency, they take care of it quickly. Even routine items are handled efficiently. Great staff, great service.

Uploading documents, movies, etc. is also much better than other providers I've seen.

What do you dislike?

I can't come up with anything. I am very happy with the product and its support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We switched over on July 1, so we're coming up on a year. I'm very happy with the product and service.

Communication for 13 school sites and parents of nearly 11,000 students.

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

EschoolView review by Jenny H.
Jenny H.

"eSchoolView is an excellent choice for content management and more"

What do you like best?

We have been working with eSchoolView for nearly 4 years and have been very pleased with their services. Their web design process was seamless and they created a really beautiful website for us at a very reasonable price. The website has been easy to customize and keep current and has changed to meet our changing needs. We also use their Online Store service which has been wonderful for managing sales and fundraisers efficiently and giving families the convenience of paying online.

What do you dislike?

I wish that eSchoolView was more intuitive for teachers to use. Most educators are families with blogging platforms like Weebly or Wordpress, and would be more likely to use eSchoolView for their teacher website if the content management more closely mirrored those formats.

We needed a website that would meet the needs of our elementary school, where information needs to be shared and edited frequently and instantaneously. eSchoolView has been a great match for us.

EschoolView review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great online portal for schools!"

What do you like best?

We have really increased sales at our spirit store by launching the online store through eSchoolView. The parent portal is great to post school information.

What do you dislike?

I think the parent-facing interface would look better if there were more options to customize. I feel like it looks a bit too much like an amateur website.

We needed a central location for parents to be able to go on and see what was going on at the school. It was an interactive way to post about upcoming events and post any emergency news like school delays due to weather. The parents know to look at the site to see any updates.

EschoolView review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"We are Converting to eSchoolView CMS"

What do you like best?

They offer a reasonable monthly fee that includes maintenance, hosting and support. A 5% discount will be applied if the entire contract is paid in full.

What do you dislike?

Our goal is to begin using their software on March 1, 2018. At the moment, we have no dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product

They gave a thorough, in-person presentation.

We will be able to email our renters an invoice. Renters can upload their certificate of liability insurance to their application.

EschoolView review by Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.

"eSchoolView CMS -highly recommended"

What do you like best?

The design of our website is polished and appealing, we have received many compliments on the appearance and navigation of our website. The support and design team worked a great deal to help us get just the look and feel that we requested.

I also like the ability to have a mobile site as well. We still need to tweak the access occasionally as we find issues with it, but support is always willing to work with us when we find issues with mobile access.

What do you dislike?

I am hoping to improve the synchronization of calendars between Google calendars and the website calendars so they are more user friendly and parents. In addition, our athletic calendars are in Roeing Athletic Scheduler, I'd like to see improvements with this interface. We are able to publish all of our calendars, and support has been great in making sure they are accessible both in the mobile and web browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Design and desire to meet customers needs exceeded expectations

Look at other school district pages using eSchoolview, as well as other CMS systems

Talk with end users at these districts

The biggest challenge our parents and students face is finding one location to get all of the information they need, which can be found in many different software interfaces. I would eventually like our website to become a portal for parents to have access to everything they need: news, calendar, grades, cafeteria, transportation, etc.

In addition, we have been able to push information out to the community using the social link buttons on our website without having to have a social media presence which has been a positive for our school district.

EschoolView review by Trevor H.
Trevor H.

"Excellent design process, great customer service!"

What do you like best?

The people at eSchoolView are top notch. The customer service is unparalleled. Their communication is great. There was never a time during the process I felt things were going poorly, I always had a positive feeling about the website. All of my questions and concerns were answered and addressed within 24 hours but usually within an hour.

What do you dislike?

Nothing right now. I look forward to working with eschoolview more in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The process will go as fast or as slow as you want it to. ESchoolview followed my pace every step of the way from initial design to website launch.

Our website was out of date and needed updating. It was also extremely hard to update and maintain. After moving to eSchoolView, all of that has been fixed. Updating the site is a breeze and it looks fantastic.

EschoolView review by Lynn G.
Lynn G.

"Our new site with eSchoolview looks fantastic! Navigation is easy, updating is a breeze!"

What do you like best?

The quick-edit feature is fast and easy for teacher's to post homework on a daily basis. Takes no time at all. I can post to the site and then within seconds, I am able to view the change. The editing interface is similar to MS Word, so that is another plus for faculty and staff editing their pages.

What do you dislike?

The only component we would like to see added in the future is the addition of a "contact form" for parents to communicate with teachers.

Love the news component on our site. Very appealing to visitor's who get to see a short "blurb" about news and then can click "read more" to read the entire article. This is keeping our district informed of events & special happenings in our district that we would like to share.

EschoolView review by Krissy M.
Krissy M.

"eSchoolView - Taking schools into the 21st Century!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the CMS and the features offered. The troubleshooting service is easy and almost immediate with service in fixing or adjusting something quickly! I would refer eSchooView to any district or educational institution as a highly recommended website hosting company!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The CMS system that eSchoolView provides is easy to use and user friendly to teachers. It takes no time at all to update the page and add announcements, calendar events or important downloads!

My school district was looking for the best value in web hosting companies and eSchoolView fit the bill.

EschoolView review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"eSchoolview goes above and beyond to meet your needs"

What do you like best?

From the very start eSchooview meet all of our needs and expectations in the redesign of our website. There were many aspects we wanted to incorporate and they worked with us to make sure all of our needs were met.

What do you dislike?

At this point there is nothing that I can say I dislike from my experience with eSchoolview.

Our website now is a major source for both our marketing and alumni relations. We promote our website wiht all of our materials and find that are web traffice has significally enhanced with our redesign.

Learning about eSchoolView CMS?

* We monitor all eSchoolView CMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.