ESET Endpoint Security

Equipped with proactive malware defense and engineered to be light on your systems, endpoint security gives you the protection you need with fewer interruptions and false positives.

Work for ESET Endpoint Security?

Learning about ESET?

ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

Ask ESET a Question
Showing 41 ESET reviews
ESET review by <span>Raegan F.</span>
Raegan F.

Not Clunky, Easy to use, Fast

What do you like best?

Eset will run in the background without bogging down your computer and slowing down operations

Its easy to use, sleek design makes it simple for even non-computer literate people.

I recommended this software to the company I work for and love it. They don't want constant popups and questions they have to answer or acknowledge, nor do I want to do that to 15 computers. We're a small business and I'm the IT department on top of Office Manager. I cant spend all day running to each computer to answer silly questions.

The price is reasonable and well within the industry standards for other comparable softwares.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup can be a bit of a pain. I had a few minor issues in setup but worked past them quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Its been a nice swap for us and we have great confidence in the company and its protection offered.

Security on several computers within our office. Its an easy to maintain security software for a small business. I can set it up and forget that it exists until a problem arises and we honestly havent had any issues.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ESET Endpoint Security
ESET review by <span>Crystal S.</span>
Crystal S.

Worry free computer security

What do you like best?

I enjoy the continuous protection, automatic updates (one less thing I have to remember and saves time!), and comparably small size of this program in comparison to other options. The interface is amazingly simple and is what (in my opinion) all antivirus programs should strive to emulate. A simple graphic/logo on the main screen is combined with a status message that reaffirms you are protected and will (when applicable) give you any messages regarding status or potential issues. A second tab contains update and version information so you can see at a glance when it was done and that you have the most up to date info. A third tab contains your account and subscription information. All are easy to read with simple, clean layouts and no clutter.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, there's really nothing to complain about. Sure there are occasional popups, but that's a given with any security software. While annoying I know they aren't going anywhere and therefore no point in getting my feathers ruffled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Peace of mind, multi platform options available, and secure internet banking all at a very reasonable cost. Why haven't you switched already?

When combined with our other programs it provides complete peace of mind. I don't worry that someone is tunneling into my data or watching what I'm doing as I'm doing it, even though lots of that data is delicate or could be used against people.

What Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR) solution do you use?

ESET review by <span>Rachel S.</span>
Rachel S.

Great Antivirus software

What do you like best?

ESET is a great antivirus software that runs in the background and doesn’t slow down your computer at all and it automatically updates you on potential threats so you do not have to worry about them. The updates are quick and use low bandwidth. It is easy to set up and we have it set up on about 15 different computers in our clinic. The price is comparable to most other antivirus software and it works on all operating systems. The anti-theft feature is also really neat because it can help protect your mobile device and if your phone is stolen it can lock your device or wipe it clean so that your information is not compromised.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes about ESET right now because the software has been doing great and we have not had any problems with it which means it is doing its job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eset is a great anti virus software. Our company uses it on multiple computers and we have not had any problems at all! If you are looking to switch it is definitely a great choice!

We use it for Antivirus protection for the computers in our clinic and we have not had any complaints about the software it really does its job! We have it on about 15 computers in the clinic and it runs in the background and does not slow down the computer at all.

ESET review by Administrator

Great Product, Great Ratings, So Far So Good

What do you like best?

The ease of access to the app, install, configuration (for the most part). The ratings for this are great, runs in the background with no apparent overhead to bog things down. Comes with secure website portal access when it detects the user might be on a bank/financial site. When I needed a secondary license (in the middle of my renewal period), they sold me one at a pro-rated rate so that the renewal process is smooth going forward.

What do you dislike?

Enabling the laptop theft security setting on the laptop (2nd PC) was not as straight-forward as one might think. I had to Google the subject to find out how to get around the endless loop I was stuck in, then it was fine. I consider that a bug in their software.

Very happy with the overall product. Previous company I worked for switched from the big companies (Norton) to this product due to the overall reputation of the product.

ESET review by <span>Daniel S.</span>
Daniel S.

Antivirus stays quietly in the background and doing it's job

What do you like best?

I like this Antivirus for our business as it is quietly doing it's job in the background without constant messages and alerts interrupting our work (like Norton Antivirus and McAffee). Once in a while it will display an alert Pop up Message if there is something serious going on.

What do you dislike?

For renewal of the yearly subscription we have to go through the whole exercise again to find the best rate and plan on the web for our small business. It would be nice if ESET gave their long term customers the best price with biggest discounts available on the market automatically when renewing the subscription instead of having to go out and find it every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google for some discount codes rather than buying directly from their website

Protecting 6 Windows Workstations from virus and hacker attacks.

ESET review by <span>Vince W.</span>
Vince W.

Great tool for your computers

What do you like best?

We have ESET install on all of our laptops and desktops in office. it is a great tool to keep your computer safe. it scans the emails, webpages and devices which you attach to your computer. it is easy to use and manage.

What do you dislike?

for the mac edition, I have to download the new one when we update the macOS to the newer. I didn't find a way to update the ESET automatically, or just by one or two clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great product and it does not slow your computer much.

keep the computers safe in office

Learning about ESET Endpoint Security?

* We monitor all ESET Endpoint Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.