ESET Endpoint Security

ESET Endpoint Security

Equipped with proactive malware defense and engineered to be light on your systems, endpoint security gives you the protection you need with fewer interruptions and false positives.

Work for ESET Endpoint Security?

Learning about ESET?

ESET Endpoint Security Reviews

Ask ESET a Question
Showing 93 ESET reviews
ESET review by Manuel M.
Manuel M.

"Low resources cosuming but some holes"

What do you like best?

Is a low resource consumer for laptops and PCs, mostly run on the back and you dont note it. It is simple, easy of use and provide a good security for the laptops, PC and mobile. The application update the viruses databse almost every day and provide multiple options to get a better web, mail, antispam, antiphising, adware protection, etc.

What do you dislike?

When I try to surf on the web, the application blocks most of the pop ups, viruses, windows, etc, but every day more pop ups, viruses and marketing can pass to the PC, the ESET program didnt block the new adware, spyware and malware.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a nice firewall and antivirus, consuming low resources, and blocking the most of the attacks.

Before ESET ES, we didnt have any protection to malware, spyware and adwar. ESET provide a efficient firewall and antivirus, it is not infallible, but its ok by now.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ESET Endpoint Security
ESET review by SAQUIB A.
SAQUIB A.

"BEST PROTECTION WITH OPTIMUM RESOURCE NEEDED FOR RUNNING"

What do you like best?

Eset is the best ever protection for business as well as home user's. I am using Eset Antivirus at my home from past 5 years. When I first tried, I saw it was a very simple and performance optimised product.

Wonderful management for Eset endpoint security by Eset ERA appliance. Easy to setup and use.

The best part is endpoint licence can be used on any platform.

KB articles are very helpful and best.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing which I could day is bad or I disliked. But I would suggest making more improvements to settings option for some features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Eset and you will definitely love it.

I suggested ESET Endpoint Security to one of our client. After I deployed Eset I huge amount of adware and malware detected and cleaned.

The best part was that it protected from filtered websites automatically adding advance level of protection.

Also, the system with low hardware configuration is running smooth and without any lag or unnecessary device utilisation.

What Antivirus solution do you use?

ESET review by Crystal S.
Crystal S.

"Worry free computer security"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the continuous protection, automatic updates (one less thing I have to remember and saves time!), and comparably small size of this program in comparison to other options. The interface is amazingly simple and is what (in my opinion) all antivirus programs should strive to emulate. A simple graphic/logo on the main screen is combined with a status message that reaffirms you are protected and will (when applicable) give you any messages regarding status or potential issues. A second tab contains update and version information so you can see at a glance when it was done and that you have the most up to date info. A third tab contains your account and subscription information. All are easy to read with simple, clean layouts and no clutter.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, there's really nothing to complain about. Sure there are occasional popups, but that's a given with any security software. While annoying I know they aren't going anywhere and therefore no point in getting my feathers ruffled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Peace of mind, multi platform options available, and secure internet banking all at a very reasonable cost. Why haven't you switched already?

When combined with our other programs it provides complete peace of mind. I don't worry that someone is tunneling into my data or watching what I'm doing as I'm doing it, even though lots of that data is delicate or could be used against people.

ESET review by Raegan F.
Raegan F.

"Not Clunky, Easy to use, Fast"

What do you like best?

Eset will run in the background without bogging down your computer and slowing down operations

Its easy to use, sleek design makes it simple for even non-computer literate people.

I recommended this software to the company I work for and love it. They don't want constant popups and questions they have to answer or acknowledge, nor do I want to do that to 15 computers. We're a small business and I'm the IT department on top of Office Manager. I cant spend all day running to each computer to answer silly questions.

The price is reasonable and well within the industry standards for other comparable softwares.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup can be a bit of a pain. I had a few minor issues in setup but worked past them quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. Its been a nice swap for us and we have great confidence in the company and its protection offered.

Security on several computers within our office. Its an easy to maintain security software for a small business. I can set it up and forget that it exists until a problem arises and we honestly havent had any issues.

ESET review by edward a.
edward a.

"ESET allows me to focus on everything else computer related"

What do you like best?

ESET does not overtax our systems; it was advertised as having a small "footprint" and it does. We have no worries at our work site (Municipal Wastewater Facility) about virus catching, and we do not observe our systems getting bogged down.

What do you dislike?

There really is nothing I do not like with ESET. We've been customers for several years, and the product worked so well and easily for us that I purchased licenses for home as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not feel you can go wrong with this product. I recommend to all home users as well as business users. I use it at home for my family.

We have not had any issues with virus, at all, while other departments have. Our site has been safe.

ESET review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Best Endpoint Antivirus solution around!"

What do you like best?

We are happy with the small footprint that this has on our systems. Low CPU/Memory etc

Remote administration tool also allows us to easily manage 6000 systems. In fact this is all done by a single person.

What do you dislike?

This product is perfect for what we do so I have not disklikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With our previous software I was constantly plagued with it's various services taking up 70%+ of the CPU at various times on systems. In 10 years I have yet to have a single issue with ESET; it just works. We haven't had any outbreaks as ESET is very good at catching and notifying us of problems. If we need help with exemptions and exclusions ESET has worked with us and various vendors to come up with a solution. Best solution out there by far!

So easy that one person can manage this as an additional task and not have to have extra staff to manage.

ESET review by John S.
John S.

"LONG term user. Eset is simply the best."

What do you like best?

Besides being extremely easy to set up and use, ESET gives me total peace of mind. I know I am being protected. I have used ESET since 2005. Ever since switching I have had ZERO let me repeat ZERO major issues. I am always given prompts on dangerous sites, warned on suspicious files, which I promptly scan and either confirm those concerns or are able to clear an unwanted viruses. I used to have regular issues... but not since I switched. Our entire office and every computer in the business uses ESET now too.

What do you dislike?

When new features come out I feel like the information on exactly how to best use the new features aren't explained simply enough. It often takes me months before I know how to use them if I activate them at all. Just because there isn't enough information given early enough upon the release of the new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ESET Endpoint Security is the way to go, PERIOD!

Again. Peace of mind. I know our computers are safe. I also am able to curtail unwanted searches and viewing of inappropriate material in the office.

ESET review by jon q.
jon q.

"Satisfied"

What do you like best?

What I like about it is the fact that I can have this kind of security for my computer and I can walk away I don't have to worry about it I don't have to worry about going to websites that may cause serious damage to my computer I can allow this system to work for me without having to worry

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I don't like about this it's a really great system and there's nothing that I really can say that about this it's easy to use it's a good interface I don't have to worry that's the greatest thing that I like about it but I don't like about it is not much nothing like I don't like about it

I'm not in a business I don't know really what to say here I'm just happy that ESET works for me and I don't have to worry about it that's the greatest thing I don't have to worry about it I left the system handle any kind of problems I run into and I don't worry about it and I would buy the product year after year after year

ESET review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"ESET Endpoint Security Review"

What do you like best?

ESET has a very small footprint on the local pc's. It does not impact system resources like other products that i have used in the past. It had excellent antivirus/firewall ability.

What do you dislike?

I like most things about this product. I wish the remote administrator had the ability to automatically deploy new versions as they come out. You have to manually set this task up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly consider comparing ESET Endpoint Security against what you are currently using to see what additional benefits might be gained for you.

We have a need for network security and also protect our data. ESET Endpoint Protection has the ability to lock down devices. We lock down the use of USB drives to be sure that large amounts of data are not copied and taken off site. This is not always appreciated by the end users, but does help greatly with data security.

ESET review by Deborah M.
Deborah M.

"ESET is Great. "

What do you like best?

It provides the additional protection computers need from their users and provides the management you want for an IT professional. The installation was easy and keeps the computers clean. Update often to provide the best security. Good management console. We have 10 servers that run ESET and more than 70 employee computers. In the past, we used several antivirus and security solutions, however, without the ability to manage from a central location, it was difficult to expand our coverage.

What do you dislike?

The procedure for updating the program can be a bit difficult. Not only does it automatically update the main versions, you have to apply them in a certain way if you want to manage them through the remote console. Not all the latest versions work with remote administration software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is recommended when you have an organization with many computers connected to a network. Install the control panel on a server and you can control all security problems from that panel for all computers on the network, without having to approach each computer separately.

Once configured, it is very easy to manage and control clients. All the computers connected to the network have it installed, and we have had little or no problems with the viruses since then.

ESET review by Diane J.
Diane J.

"Strong and complete protection, easy to use and administer."

What do you like best?

I like it to be easy to use. The centralized management console is very wide. The reports are easy to understand and the central console is very functional, I like that it adapts to different platforms and there are no problems, it works correctly. The activation of the licenses is very easy, everything is done online, it has a simple mode for most users and very advanced settings for advanced users. If used for business, you can control the configuration on all clients from a remote terminal, available on multiple platforms, Linux, Windows, Mac makes it easy to have a single window for most customers, and multiple configurations for small and medium businesses or individual or business users makes the sale very easy.

What do you dislike?

As with all anti-virus software, settings are important! If you go into the advanced settings and tell Eset to alert you at every possible instance, you'll end up with more nag windows than you want. Apply settings that are a good fit and you'll be happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Complete protection, and ease of use. Customer support is there should you need them, and they know exactly what they are doing.

We have used ESET products for our company for 3 years. We stumbled when we upgraded to Windows 10, but ESET came out with a solution immediately. We have been very impressed by its functionality and ability to proactively manage protection.

ESET review by Mary T.
Mary T.

"Best protection in the World"

What do you like best?

I've never had a virus attack that was successful since I got ESET

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far everything has been great. 6+ years as a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the best protection at the best price with the best customer service, then go with ESET. If you don't care about your machines, your privacy or your protection, any old security service will probably do.

It gives me peace of mind when I or others access the internet for business OR pleasure. I know that no attack will succeed and if it does, ESET will make it right.

ESET review by Rachel S.
Rachel S.

"Great Antivirus software "

What do you like best?

ESET is a great antivirus software that runs in the background and doesn’t slow down your computer at all and it automatically updates you on potential threats so you do not have to worry about them. The updates are quick and use low bandwidth. It is easy to set up and we have it set up on about 15 different computers in our clinic. The price is comparable to most other antivirus software and it works on all operating systems. The anti-theft feature is also really neat because it can help protect your mobile device and if your phone is stolen it can lock your device or wipe it clean so that your information is not compromised.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes about ESET right now because the software has been doing great and we have not had any problems with it which means it is doing its job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eset is a great anti virus software. Our company uses it on multiple computers and we have not had any problems at all! If you are looking to switch it is definitely a great choice!

We use it for Antivirus protection for the computers in our clinic and we have not had any complaints about the software it really does its job! We have it on about 15 computers in the clinic and it runs in the background and does not slow down the computer at all.

ESET review by Administrator

"Great Product, Great Ratings, So Far So Good"

What do you like best?

The ease of access to the app, install, configuration (for the most part). The ratings for this are great, runs in the background with no apparent overhead to bog things down. Comes with secure website portal access when it detects the user might be on a bank/financial site. When I needed a secondary license (in the middle of my renewal period), they sold me one at a pro-rated rate so that the renewal process is smooth going forward.

What do you dislike?

Enabling the laptop theft security setting on the laptop (2nd PC) was not as straight-forward as one might think. I had to Google the subject to find out how to get around the endless loop I was stuck in, then it was fine. I consider that a bug in their software.

Very happy with the overall product. Previous company I worked for switched from the big companies (Norton) to this product due to the overall reputation of the product.

ESET review by Jorge A.
Jorge A.

"Efficient and easy to administrate"

What do you like best?

Deployment of the software was what I liked most. All I simply had to due was upload the package from my software server via group policies and I could massively install the product across my network.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much that I didn't like. I guess pricing wise versus the competition could be a little steep but with AV software, you sort of get what you pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In our experience, ESET sets the bar for what we expected from an enterprise grade AV solution.

The biggest issue that we solved was how to centrally administrate all of my endpoints from a central point, versus having to manually adjust settings on a per endpoint basis. The obvious benefits to this is time and resource savings.

ESET review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Antivirus stays quietly in the background and doing it's job"

What do you like best?

I like this Antivirus for our business as it is quietly doing it's job in the background without constant messages and alerts interrupting our work (like Norton Antivirus and McAffee). Once in a while it will display an alert Pop up Message if there is something serious going on.

What do you dislike?

For renewal of the yearly subscription we have to go through the whole exercise again to find the best rate and plan on the web for our small business. It would be nice if ESET gave their long term customers the best price with biggest discounts available on the market automatically when renewing the subscription instead of having to go out and find it every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google for some discount codes rather than buying directly from their website

Protecting 6 Windows Workstations from virus and hacker attacks.

ESET review by Kevin D.
Kevin D.

"Easy Endpoint Management"

What do you like best?

ESET makes it easy to manage antivirus software on all of your business endpoint computers. We also used it in our Tijuana Factory.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally an installation will go wrong, and it will need to be cleaned up, but their more recent versions seem to be running pretty well. Haven't had installation issues in a few years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The price breakdown for multi license packs is pretty reasonable. Their phone support is usually very good as well!

Keep malware and viruses out of our IT network.,

ESET review by Vince W.
Vince W.

"Great tool for your computers"

What do you like best?

We have ESET install on all of our laptops and desktops in office. it is a great tool to keep your computer safe. it scans the emails, webpages and devices which you attach to your computer. it is easy to use and manage.

What do you dislike?

for the mac edition, I have to download the new one when we update the macOS to the newer. I didn't find a way to update the ESET automatically, or just by one or two clicks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great product and it does not slow your computer much.

keep the computers safe in office

ESET review by Brad G.
Brad G.

"ESET what AV should be"

What do you like best?

ESET is a fully functioning, real-time, AV but it has a low impact on the machines it is installed on. They haven't loaded their product up with a bunch of unnecessary bloatware like some of the other big players.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to get the help/support I need because I don't always know what channel to go through for my questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it!

I use eSet on my file servers and on my endpoint machines that need AV.

ESET review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Light Weight Fast Effective for home to the entrprise"

What do you like best?

I have been using ESET since 2002. It is Light Weight, Fast, and Effective. I feel secure and the pricing is right. The tight web integration as well as blocking malicious sites on demand is extremely necessary in today's web demanding traffic.

What do you dislike?

Maybe add pricing to go out longer than just two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used ESET since 2002. It is Light Weight, Fast, and Effective. I highly recommend for any sized environment from a home user to a large enterprise. Extremely light weight and fast at identifying and stopping virus and malware propagation. One of the best features is not allowing access to a file that is discovered to have a virus.

Using ESET since 2002. It is Light Weight, Fast, and Effective. Always know that there is solid protection. Solid antivirus definitions and updates as needed to combat the most recent viruses identified. Malware and antivirus coupled with know malicious website blocking are key with high web use clients and customers.

ESET review by Alex L.
Alex L.

"Easy to use and take up very less system resource"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use interface. Very quick response time from Tech Support.

Easy to use and take up very less system resource.

What do you dislike?

There is no one click button to check and install software version update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ESET Endpoint Antivirus's main purpose is to protect your PC from all types of malware, including viruses, Trojans, spyware and rootkits, whether they are already on your hard drive or presented via the web, email or removable USB or optical drives.

Simple and easy to use interface. Very quick response time from Tech Support.

ESET review by Terry I.
Terry I.

"No Fuss, No Muss"

What do you like best?

It's a bit pricey but I've had no virus, malware, or other problems on my Mac since I installed it. I'm not quite sure how it works but it does work and that's the point, isn't it.

What do you dislike?

it's a bit pricey but it seems worth it for the price

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it. Why not?

I can't do without my computers and I can't waste a day cleaning a drive

ESET review by Zaher M.
Zaher M.

"one of the best Security and antviruse program"

What do you like best?

its a very lite program if we want to compare it with norton or kaspersky , scan fast , and have varios version which u can use , and we can try it for a month for free ,

anti virus , anti mailware , realtime protection anti theft and firewall ,once u get nod32 or ESet security set , u gonna sleep well and u know ur data are safe ,

What do you dislike?

well there is acctully no bad features in nod32 , once u buy it , it limit u with how many users should this program using , and u should pay a little more , , but not that highy ,, that just pissed off , they can just forget about that and make the license per PC , not per PC per USER.

Recommendations to others considering the product

well its one of the litest antiviruse , secure and safe , i'm so satesfy using nod32 , give it a try , there is a demo for 1 month , u will see the deference urself , have fun

antivirus and as a firewall , its a compleat security set which can protect ur pc and ur internet , with it we pay safe , we buy and sell safe throw internet , and before that , i had a job as technical support and i used to use nod32 to clean all viruses in PC for clients ,

ESET review by Prateek G.
Prateek G.

"Decent Anti-Virus"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. Yes, these days most of the anti-virus companies focus on making their anti-virus UI look like more from 2050, like AI, but the fact is, anti-virus should be more simple and more efficient and should not make laptop slow. ESet know's this thing very well and their UI is very neat and simple which does not effect the speed of the computer at all. Even while scanning, you can do multi-tasking easily. I have used this product, in the past, and in a loptop with 8gb of ram I used to put computer on scan and play GTA 5 without any problem, but when I switched to Bitdefender, things changed.

What do you dislike?

The security. Efficiency of anti-virus can be improved, its decent at the moment but I believe it has a veru good scope to improving, and once done, I doubt there will be any anti-virus to beat this one. I mean simple UI, more efficient, less usage of memory, what else does one want?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a laptop or desktop which is low on RAM, like 4gb or less, You should only consider this product, and if you want a product which should not slow down your laptop, nothing is better than this ESet. I have used it on high-end laptops as well as on low config laptops and it works like charm on both.

I use this anti-virus for my personnel laptop, and it works really well and does its task very effectively.

ESET review by Miguel Antonio E.
Miguel Antonio E.

"Best antivirus ever!"

What do you like best?

I used eset since version 5 which was a nightmare to configure.

Now is a great antivirus to works really well.

What i like of eset:

*Detect real virus and secure the web like a champ.

*Is nice with your computer resources.

*Easy to setup.

*Very nice features to scan your computer or pendrive in search of a virus.

*Mobile app to you smartphone (android only)

What do you dislike?

What i dislike:

*Start up splash screen with the robot (can be disabled in the options)

*On windows 10 when you update to a newer version eset service stops and you need to restart manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. Works with very low resources on your machine and it does the job of keeping you secure.

Add a layer of security on every machine i worked with.

With eset my costumers feel secure and the incidents virus are low.

ESET review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"Security that does the trick"

What do you like best?

Low maintenance and doesn't seem to have a huge impact on system performance like I've experienced with other applications. User interface is clean and simple. Easy to navigate and get around the app. performance seems to be really good.

What do you dislike?

Some items get caught and are not easy to back out and allow to move forward. would be nice if they offered a way to see what kind of threats are out right now to allow me to be a little more aware of what could impact my computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It works better than some of the other more known products. If they have a trial no reason to not check it out. I think it is a pretty good product, with good experience, and decent service.

virus protection is the primary driver. also used for email protection. We have seen a lot less virus issues with ESET than with other similar applications.

ESET review by Stefen  F.
Stefen F.

"Updates and Protects without Issues"

What do you like best?

The program runs in the background, always keeps my antivirus software up to date without me having to lift a finger or think about it.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this software, I am very pleased and have never had an issue with it!

The biggest benefit that ESET provides is peace of mind when it comes to keeping my computer and work files secure and safe.

ESET review by Enmanuel D.
Enmanuel D.

"A really good security system for your computer"

What do you like best?

I've used Eset for quite a while now, my experience with this software has been just amazing, before I had to scan my computer almost everyday because it was slow or I was having problems with spywares, I've been using this software for almost a month now in the trial version and my computer has never been so fast and solid, virus and malware advices are always on point so your pc is protected almost guaranteed (not 100% because it's impossible)

What do you dislike?

The fact that it's not free is probably one of the hardest things to deal with, I'm now thinking about buying or not, I think it could be worth it, but it's a decisition I have to think well because there are others good alternatives like avast and so.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you don't mind paying for software and want a good security system it'll be completely worth I can assure you that, the difference between this suit and others is big. In the other hand there are a couple of good alternatives like Avast which is amazing too. You can Give this software a try for one month and if you like it you can buy it.

I started using Eset in the company I work on, they have it in the windows computers and the computers are pretty robust and solid, so I decided to give a try in my personal computer. Security of your files is almost guaranteed and the problems of your computer will be less than before.

ESET review by Larry B.
Larry B.

"Powerful but quiet “eset”"

What do you like best?

I have never had any virus issues since I started using “eset” a number of years ago. It updates automatically, takes up very little memory, and runs quietly and efficiently in the background. On the rare occasions when I have contacted customer service they have been very friendly, helpful, and professional. I would strongly recommend using eset antivirus software.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing to dislike. It has features which operate in the background of which I am not even aware..

It scans incoming emails from clients preventing unwanted viruses being accidentally introduced.

ESET review by Luis P.
Luis P.

"The best EndPoint solution to our business!"

What do you like best?

Has reduced the number of false positives, its performance is high, with a single corporate plan you have all solutions available for each PC/Mac of your network, from workstation to servers, with a advanced management from a central panel easily manages all aspects of security you need any company.

What do you dislike?

No big problems, some issues in updates of virus definitions and upgrades of some devices in the network and some complicated uninstall of corrupted programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need clean others AV / Antimalwares softwares, dont needed other solutions. neither web scanners

Was achieved greater control of protectionon all network, without degradation of the efficiency of computers and servers, with ESET Remote Administrator is very easy to apply rules, updates and configure security on any computer

ESET review by Naveed M.
Naveed M.

"Easy UI, Great Protection, Non-Hogging of System Resources"

What do you like best?

User interfaces are really important to me when it comes to supposid complex applications. It's pretty well known that a program with high capabilities have the stereotype of the user interface being "messy". With ESet products and more specifically their NOD32 suite's, the user interface is beyond easy to use and understand which eliminates the need to "learn" the program when you need it to do only one thing, protect the computer to the best of its ability! Too simple of an interface? Need more options? Switch to advance mode and BOOM, lots of options to tinker with to your own personal liking. When checking the performance results when scanning and have active protection, NOD32 does not eat up my computer resources which allows me to continue my work without worrying about the performance drop.

What do you dislike?

Lately, I've been getting a lot of false positives. Not quite sure why the cause of that would be and I'm not running any pirated material or malicious codes on my computer, it flagged my AIM application as a warning but I didn't find AIM to be infected. Sometimes I will have issues connecting to ESET's database to update my definitions and I know it's not a network problem on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When considering anti-virus programs, do your research to see what you need out of your protection suite. If you're looking for an all in one solution such as firewall, anti-virus, etc, you should consider to individual products as they are focused better that way.

The only benefit that I've found from an anti-virus program is the fact it does not take up my resources because maintaining my systems performance is extremely important. It doesn't make sense for this time of age for a program that is to protect the computer should not slow down the computer.

ESET review by Marketa S.
Marketa S.

"Just ok."

What do you like best?

I mean I haven't had any viruses on my computer. It scans all the devices connected to the computer.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it slows down my computer. I haven't had this problem before, however, it is not that bad.

It protects my computer from getting viruses. Especially on my work computer, I can be sure that my computer is safe.

ESET review by Faye C.
Faye C.

"ESET Review"

What do you like best?

I have used this software for several years. It has kept my computer safe from viruses. It opens a secure window for banking which makes me feel safer doing online banking. The software stays up dated very well. It is reasonably priced!

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an excellent product. I have recommended it to many people looking for a good security software.

Working in the healthcare industry, safety of patient information is essential. This software keeps our computers safe-period!

ESET review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Great Value - Great Price"

What do you like best?

ESET has a great functionality set for the price. Great value with ease of management and superior protection. ESET has kept us safe for over 10 years.

What do you dislike?

ESET has no attributes that I can speak poorly of.

We have always have great experience with product and its support team.

The Port scanning tool has been fantastic. We do not have an intrusion prevention system, so being able to leverage scans at the desktop level has been helpful for us whatever we have dozens of VLANs in our network

ESET review by Jacinto L T.
Jacinto L T.

"Eset is far better than Norton. Mckafee and others"

What do you like best?

THey are always warming you about your updates & Internet scam

What do you dislike?

From my experience of more than 10 years I would like to make the statement that I like everything that is named ESET, I would not dislike anything from Eset

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eset is the best, take it for granted and from one who has used all the other Security systems.

Eset is the best I have tried others too, but they all fail in the sense . You get to much hanging with them and slow computer

ESET review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome!"

What do you like best?

This product does not slow down the system at all and saves me on occasion. The easiest protection I have ever used. I like it over Norton, McAfee. I highly recommend it.

Easy to use, I know I'm protected.

What do you dislike?

I have no Dislikes for this product or customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed. Customer Service Rocks! I have only needed assistance once and that was for moving a license from a crashed machine onto a new one.

Files Canning, Web protection, This does it all.

ESET review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Very good for the price."

What do you like best?

I like to not have to worry about safety concerns and ESET takes all of the worry out of all the potential issues.

What do you dislike?

I cant really think of any dislikes about ESET, so I am typing the minimum 40 characters required to move on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend ESET for its ease of everything. It has saved me numerous times from unwanted problems.

I am not sure that there have been any business problems solved other than the normal piece of mind with having ESET.

"Peace of Mind"

What do you like best?

I particularly like how the alert window pops up if a certificate is not up to date, or unsafe. There aren't any guessing games when it comes to validity. If it comes up looking fishy, ESET will catch it. I also like the fact that the updates means it's always staying current.

What do you dislike?

ESET is super sensitive. First, the firewall conflicts with my MAC & doesn't function with the updated Mac software. Also, my recent renewal disrupted the pathways & made my printer go offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT.... IT WORKS. Hopefully they'll work on the compatibility a bit more & it will be even better!

I work in an industry that is constantly under fraudulent activity. This gives me peace of mind.

ESET review by Zoltán S.
Zoltán S.

"ESet - As enterprise viruscanner solution"

What do you like best?

The main function of ESET for us are:

- multi-platform virus scanner (different type of servers and workstations), which is really great that 3-4 different platforms can be covered with the same centralised tool

- centralised administration - good overview of any machines are behind with virus database updates, but what's more if any machine is behind with e.g. windows updates, which I think is a great feature

- centralised threat identification - if there is any machine with a threat, system administrators can contact the colleague easily to help him

- has the usual options (device protection, mail protection, web protection, real-time protection, etc)

- usually it does not eat up the resources of your computer (I will make further remarks about this)

- when you buy several licenses or you prepay for more years - as usual in such a case, you get friendlier prices

What do you dislike?

The list is not that long, as in most of the cases the product does its job on an invisible mode, which is great, however I found 2 annoyances:

- sometimes ESET (on MAC) does eats up resources and you computer goes like a car with a handbreak on, everything becomes sluggish, activity monitor is in red and when you check what goes on, ESET is eating CPU away - happens quite randomly and in such a case it is checking all files on computer usually (not a scheduled job, have not figured out yet, what event triggers this behaviour)

- after it has been installed newly on a MAC, it started blocking non problematic sites, which had no issues a few days ago, and also had no issues that time when ESET was on, this happened with many sites especially with blogs, up till that level of annoyance that some features had to be turned off (which is well, not so great)

- the scanner gives some false alarms for certain delphi BPL packages (that finally we excluded from the search paths of the scanner)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe this recommendation can be rather complex at the end - but first check what type of platforms and how many computers/devices (yes devices, as ESET also can handle mobile devices) you need to cover and how high is the need to cover everything with one centralised solution. If the one solution is not a must, then you can end up with 2-3 "best for the platform" solutions, that can make administration more complex and financially less attractive. There is a big overlap at the virus protection solutions, so check, if you need other features which are covering other areas of IT security, like software firewalls - but also check, what can it mean from internal system administration point of view, as the extra features sometimes introduces "surprise issues". As much as possible, try out different solutions, to see, for that type of usage if the real-time protection handles resources correctly or make the machine / device sluggish.

We use ESET as an enterprise virus protection solution - on Windows and Linux servers, on Windows machines and MAC computers - which is great thing to cover different platforms with one centralised solution. The administrative overview with the virus database update statuses and windows patch statuses is really great to have.

Our servers are used by many people, it is essential to have a good control over the files placed on them to ensure a secure environment there.

ESET review by Administrator

"Low Footprint Client AV With Central Admin"

What do you like best?

Eset Endpoint offers a client with one of the lowest footprints - resource wise - we have used. Most users do not even notice it is there. It is also relatively silent, which also helps keep it "out of the way" of our users.

What do you dislike?

The central admin application is a bit confusing, and there is a bit of a learning curve in setting up deployments and automatically pushing out configurations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Low cost, low footprint endpoint solution that compliments other security layers.

We are using it mainly for endpoint AV. We like the central management, with alerting that it provides. It has blocked items that have gotten through our other layers of security. Helps reduce endpoint downtime.

ESET review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"ESET is the best security I have used and I'm 63."

What do you like best?

Everything. It is fast to load and comes up first thing when I open my laptop. It reminds me when I have updates for my Microsoft system. best of all, great customer support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It works just great. No problems at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it!

Simply protecting all my programs and documents from unwanted interlopers. The internet is not a very dangerous place, and I feel confident going anywhere on it with ESET Endpoint Security.

ESET review by Ricky  Z.
Ricky Z.

"Excellent product for business use. "

What do you like best?

Simple to use and configure on any windows platform. License Manager.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the updates don't work even tho the ports are open.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to deploy

Its great for PCI compliance, Easy to manage with one account for licenses.

ESET review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Eset Endpoint "

What do you like best?

eset offers a list of features from eset sysinspector and sysrescue live that helps remove malware and collect information about your system. Eset works very well in my organization by helping secure files and computers from everytday threats.

What do you dislike?

The thing i hate about eset is that Eset support only is through email, tutorial, and support forum and no telephone or chat options

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure Eset tackles all or most of your needs.

Eset helps solve the eevryday worries of if your workstations and servers are secure from most common malware and have realized that most IT tickets of malware/virus related has dropped by over 50%.

ESET review by Iris S.
Iris S.

"Simple yet powerful"

What do you like best?

I had some annoying spyware and my virus software license was running out (another brand) so I needed new software. I did not like the anti virus I had before (well known brand) so I was ready for something new. A good friend of mine who has a lot of experience in computers and keeping them healthy recommended ESET. I trust him so went for it. The price is great, yes I know there are free services out there but they do not deliver as well as ESET, I'll be happy to pay the small fee for ESET! It is easy to set up and their customer service is great. I use ESET for my Windows computer as well as for the new Mac I purchased.

What do you dislike?

So far it has been working great for me, so I am not able to find anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to set up, great customer service, great price.

I am a web developer. My computer is my livelihood so it is important to keep it safe.

ESET review by Rodrigo G.
Rodrigo G.

"Best antivirus software, but loads slow"

What do you like best?

The best about this software is that:

-it gives you the possiblilty to avoid malignant web pages (malware or spyware) or pop-ups, it works inmediatly to fight or stop any kind of possible atempt to your PC.

-It's a great software, set in the market with a relatively fair

-It fits perfectly with any kind of computer or other kind of software

-It's easy to install and use

What do you dislike?

Since I impelmented it, the cpomputer works slow at the begining. When you turn on your PC it starts working/running, but it takes a kind of long time (for occuied people) to start woking properly and let you use the computer, with it's normal speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mac software and/or ESet software are the best gigants of the informatic secutity industry, but in my opinion ESet is cheaper and less problematic when we talk about any upgrade that you will possibly need.

Since we stared working (using) this software, our team has got less problems when using the web media (internet), neverthless my company (Geosisa Cia. Ltda.) has confonted a lower productivity since we started using this product, arround a 9% less productivity than what we used to have. Due to the fact that this software has a slow loading process (when turned on), is likely to be reason why my company has had a lower prouctivity during this period.

ESET review by Adrian A.
Adrian A.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Remote installation and control of PCs in different states

What do you dislike?

Change of IP as I need I should look for the new IP address

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes absolutely

Monitoring and control of virus

ESET review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

"One of the best AV Clients/Central Management Consoles out there"

What do you like best?

ESET provides one of the best central management consoles I have ever seen for a antivirus solution. The deployment and policy assignment make this one of the easiest security solutions I have ever deployed. Since rolling ESET out company wide we have yet to have single infection that wasn't caught and prevented.

What do you dislike?

The upgrade path is not as straight forward as it should be. Support was not as convenient as I would like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can get trials for most centralized managed antivirus solutions, try them all and you will find ESET offers the most robust management capabilities.

Our help desk was cleaning virus and malware off of workstations several times a week until we migrated to ESET. That has been reduced to almost never.

ESET review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Great Antivirus/ Malware program"

What do you like best?

This is a really good antivirus program. It has a speedy and accurate spam filter. Secure browser for financial transactions. Anti-theft. Device control.

What do you dislike?

Not too many issues besides when enabling your firewall's control it does create tons of popups. I wish the parental control wasn't so limited. Also saw that the anti-theft feature responded very slowly when I first tested it. It did take some time to learn and understand the device control in the beginning.

I notice that it did a really great job with fending off fraudulent websites. I also find useful that when you mark your device / computer as stolen/ lost, whoever finds it won't have any access to your files and that the program sends you updated info about the location and even screenshots and cam photos.

ESET review by Manuel A.
Manuel A.

"Eset keeps your data protected"

What do you like best?

The intrusion prevention system it has keeps data secured from unauthorized acces to files or programs. Another feature I like very much is the recovery software on a bootable usb. Additionally its URL malicious blockage prevents many problems.

What do you dislike?

Even though it has a friendly interface, the advanced settings are quite difficult to locate. Another flaw might be that the tech support is limited to video tutorials or email, no phone or chat support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want your data/files secured use it.

Keeps data secure from external attacks.

ESET review by Nathan C.
Nathan C.

"Light Footprint, decent feature set."

What do you like best?

The endpoint is very quick, responsive, and scans without being intrusive.

What do you dislike?

There were items that did get through ESET that I wouldn't expect.

For our Windows 7 clients, it worked very. When we migrated to 10, we stopped using ESET, but it wasn't due to the features. It was still at good solution, we were able to get Azure ATP for a reduced cost.

ESET review by John M.
John M.

"Pretty secure software program for home or business computers"

What do you like best?

It aways working in the background and does not slow performance of what your working on.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes to scan your files, It would nice if it did not have to rescan the small photo files every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has been working for me to keep my data safe

Eset gives me peace of mind from threats and other unwanted security breeches.

ESET review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Lightweight- very reliable, easy to install and administer"

What do you like best?

The application isn't heavy like other endpoint software, it quietly runs in the background doing it's job.

What do you dislike?

They often change the version which requires work on our end to update a lot of endpoints and servers to get them to update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lightweight, US based, fairly priced and solid endpoint protection

Keeping our clients protected from malware, ransomware, giving them banking and safe web travels.

ESET review by Kevin B.
Kevin B.

"Impressive Tools"

What do you like best?

The long list of configurable options in the eSet Administration console allow for a highly customized implementation.

What do you dislike?

When there is such a long list of options, it can be difficult to find the exact option you need. The support documentation is fairly well developed however so it's somewhat easy to accomplish whatever you need to do.

Prevention of compromise on our production systems.

ESET review by Bradley S.
Bradley S.

"ESet is great for stopping virus's"

What do you like best?

Not only does it stop inbound email attachments that might have virus's, it also warns me when websites have issues and redirects me away form them.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. Better than McAfee and Norton and less intrusive and not nearly as a system hog as Norton or McAfee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! Don't waste time or money with Norton of McAfee for home use.

Stop inbound email virus's. Prevent from navigating to websites with malicious virus's.

ESET review by A. Cristian C.
A. Cristian C.

"Great security solutions"

What do you like best?

The quality of the product is growing day by day, providing even more secured systems and data. I was using the Eset Solutions for several companies I worked for as an IT Admin and I'm confident that Eset is going in the right direction. Light resources, easy setup, advanced settings and personalized configurations made me choose their products with more confidence every day. Once on his duty, it can it's job and don't disturb the user, even if needed, but requesting attention to a higher level of support or the in charge IT Admin.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that the price of this products are very different from a country to another. Since I worked for more than 10 years in Italy I have noticed sadly that the Eset prices are quiet double that in other countries with +/- same economy level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recomment this software solution to any company that needs to improve quality and respect the resourses they count. The Eset products are professional and are being upgraded to satisfy high companies and future threads.

I was able to remove threads, prevent threads and ease the system, since the productes don't use as much resourses as the competitors. I have used their products for a long time and so far I have upgraded 5 times the software versions and still I am satisfied of their performance. I am confident that their technology is one of the most interesting on the market too, rising to great levels.

ESET review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Great antivirus software"

What do you like best?

Eset is definitely a “set it and forget it” type of protection software. My company uses it across all our computers and it’s kept us safe so far! Every once in a while, there’s a hiccup but it’s usually easily remedied.

What do you dislike?

It’s not always straightforward to fix issues and I hate bothering IT with these problems.

It keeps our servers safe and therefore, our clients’ information is safe.

ESET review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Does what it says, consistently"

What do you like best?

After several years of usage I can say that I have been virus and malware free

What do you dislike?

Not much, every now and then it can use a fair amount of your processing to complete background (although very rare) usually you leave it for 10 mins and return and all is well. To be fair you can easily modify scan times but I work late when these are triggered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider ESET's long history of providing quality threat protection, especially in the wild and zero-day exploits.

Data protection, network integrity, anti-malware

ESET review by User

"Eset is total protection"

What do you like best?

I’ve had rsey on laptops desktops and tablets for well over 10 years. Since using ieset (and replacing McAfee and others like trend-micro) I have NEVER had an infection or an issue on any of my computers it’s completely seamless & easy to configure

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about eset

The occasional tendency of employees to stray from their assigned duties and surf the Internet COULD have produced computer issues. With eset I feel confident and protected

ESET review by Brian P.
Brian P.

"Fast Protection, Low Memory Usage"

What do you like best?

protection is fast and doesn't hog much memory when running

What do you dislike?

I feel that the interface can be a little clunky. Also, sometimes I have trouble getting the Web Access protection to click on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

prevents viruses getting onto my machines and into my network

ESET review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Great security for your PC"

What do you like best?

Provides the most comprehensive protection and support for my work PC.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not been able to determine anything I can complain about!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since switching to ESET we have had far fewer computer issues and it has improved our IT guys life!

Internet security for work computers.

ESET review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"This product works extremely well"

What do you like best?

I like the email scanning and the outstanding protection that this product provides. It is user friendly and easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

The cost is higher than many others. I also had trouble renewing my subscription.

Virus, malware and ransom ware risks

ESET review by Jhonatan R.
Jhonatan R.

"Usinf it for 2 years "

What do you like best?

The Best of the software is the lightweight and los resources consumption.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that there are some threats that Eset dont detecta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good security suite, that meets all the security requeriments

Security and data protection from external sources

ESET review by User

"My computer and the sites I visit are protected. I have not had a virus in over 5 years"

What do you like best?

I like that my computer is safe. When I do my bill paying, purchases, and online work, my information is safe.

What do you dislike?

The downloading the program on my computer. I always mess up at renewal time. But the company IT people have been very supportive in helping through it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have none, I am completely satisfied with the product and its coverage.

No viruses, no fear of being hacked, and I feel less stress knowing that.

ESET review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Our great av solution for enterprise level"

What do you like best?

Management on this is great. We can install this and trust our devices will be highly secured.

What do you dislike?

At first we had an issue with the Mac version but after a patch all is great.

We're able to deploy this software at an enterprise level

ESET review by Oliver H.
Oliver H.

"ESET has been a fantastic anti virus software for our firm"

What do you like best?

Easy on resources, virtually invisible for end users and filters malicious software very well.

What do you dislike?

Policy management could be a little simpler.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended use to secure your environment.

Primarily staff accidentally downloading trojans or other malicious software.

ESET review by Administrator

"Easy to use and reliable"

What do you like best?

ESET has a small footprint that doesn't slow down systems. It works efficiently in the background with no interruption to work. Updates are seamless, quick and do not affect bandwidth I

What do you dislike?

When there is major update (system) it seems to reset everything to the default and I have to reconfigure settings again

Besides catching viruses, we have managed to mi imize ransom ware attacks that were happening on a weekly basis.

ESET review by User in Research
User in Research

"safe and secure"

What do you like best?

Opens a special window for logging on to bank accounts.

What do you dislike?

On older computers, the automatic update takes a lot of power and slows start up. This isn't a problem with newer computers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the security program my husband's company uses. He introduced it to me privately, then I noticed it on computers at work. I recommend it to everyone who asks.

feel secure when searching online, downloading, sharing files via pen drive, and doing online banking.

ESET review by User in Machinery
User in Machinery

"ESET For Students"

What do you like best?

ESET provides the best security service for your computer. I recommend them over every security program. I have tried them all and ESET is the best!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There proven system provide superior service that is second to none.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the trial version. You won't be disappointed. It is superior to other security programs, period!

ESET is fast in identifying viruses and takes care of them quickly without interrupting work performance.

ESET review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"turn key solution for PC protection"

What do you like best?

Veyvery comprehensive, mature solution of of the box

What do you dislike?

Certain fine tune parameters can be difficult to track and to iplement

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make some quick templates for quick solutions

Protection from internet attacks

ESET review by Allan Q.
Allan Q.

"ESET - great for schools"

What do you like best?

Small footprint. IT WORKS!! Easy deployment.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the admin tasks are a bit uncertain. Sometimes they fail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deploy Agent first when upgrading from one ESET version to the next.

Protecting computers.

ESET review by Administrator

"Great product for Enterprise"

What do you like best?

Using this tool is straight forward but complex and powerful. Is managed on a central for deployment and management. Modify policies and deploy across thousands of endpoints.

What do you dislike?

There is a slit draw back, the software does not identify by domain and you have to make unique deployment poo packs to identify and organize computers better.

Preventing users from falling into traps and staying up to date without having to do much work.

ESET review by Administrator in Law Practice
Administrator in Law Practice

"ESET Endpoint Security"

What do you like best?

Great software easy to setup and install

What do you dislike?

no complains have not had any issues with the software or its implementation

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend ESET does its job does not slow down servers, workstations or mobile devices and actually catches all security threats

Firm wide no viruses or spyware or malware all our workstations run it as well as our servers

ESET review by User in Computer Software

"Might be the worst malware software for the Mac OS"

What do you like best?

There is very little that I would recommend. It's almost better to not have any antivirus than to install ESET because of how buggy it is on Mac OS.

What do you dislike?

Uninstalling it is a terrible experience. It causes other applications to slow down. In some situations, entire websites are blocked in an overly aggressive firewall. Honestly, I don't even trust it's that effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Norton and Symantec are better options for Mac

This was a required install by our company. There is no benefit.

ESET review by User in Internet

"Effective and quiet protection "

What do you like best?

Advanced settings like device checking, silent mode

What do you dislike?

Some database update problems, weird proxy default settings

Crawling the internet and storing a huge amount of data can be risky. Better have a protection when you have to explore the deep web.

ESET review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good User Esperience"

What do you like best?

Their support, for most any problem, has been excellent. They're responsive and very technically proficient. We've been using eSet for years now and have have never experienced anything but excellent technical support.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the user interface is a bit complex to maneuver through, but honestly it's gotten better over the years.

End user prevention of virus/malware.

ESET review by Consultant

"Light weight AV with tons of features"

What do you like best?

excellent detection rates with minimum false positives.

What do you dislike?

Eset support response is very slow when compared to some its competitors.

ESET AV allows for business continuity to be maintained within the organization. It helps prevent the latest type of threats like ransomware which can disrupt day to day business operations and force business to pay up.

ESET review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Meets requirements"

What do you like best?

I have it installed and I haven't had any problems with it so far

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I am happy with this program. I am not sure if I have any viruses because I have never had any notification from it

benefits: it does not interfere with my daily work. problems solved: virus protected PC!

ESET review by User

"Use for our entire organization"

What do you like best?

I find that the software catches many issues and it works well in the background of our computer system

What do you dislike?

On an older computer it takes a while for the initial start up scan to run before you can effectively use the computer for other tasks.

This is the system that we use for our entire organization as our security system

ESET review by User

"ESET was recommended to me as one of the best and I believe ESET is the best."

What do you like best?

The interface was belied the power of the product. I enjoyed the simplicity of the interface.

What do you dislike?

I intended to use a multiple license for mu iMac and iPads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If my 94 year old aunt can successfully use ESET, anyone can use ESET.

ESET protects me from unwanted obstacles to my workday needs.

"Best in class AV"

What do you like best?

Lightweight and fast. Still written in assembly. Small memory footprint with strong detection track record.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find anything to dislike about ESET AV

AV protection. High track record of keeping my machines clean and secure as my users surf the web and go about daily business

ESET review by User

"Best Security I have ever used"

What do you like best?

ESET is extremely easy to install and use.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a single feature that hasn't been helpful.

When getting emails and sent links from many different companies and people, it is nice to know that ESET is protecting me.

"Mixed Feelings"

What do you like best?

ESET is fast and efficient on our computers.

What do you dislike?

No info on updates. No guidance on updating the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This program is worth considering for features and speed.

Permit us to continue work with minimum security issues.

ESET review by Administrator

"Utilizing for 5 years; close to perfect."

What do you like best?

Blocks real threats better than free options

What do you dislike?

Install using 3rd party software (Ninite) leaves something to be desired but that probably isn't directly an ESET problem.

Hassle-free protection to allow us to serve customers better.

"Rest customer review "

What do you like best?

The confidence it inspires enables you to focus on other more pressing matters.

What do you dislike?

The constant updates, especially if your system is slow.

Customer interactions which include online sales, so I can insure security.

ESET review by User in Financial Services

"Great antivirus software "

What do you like best?

Works great and stops almost all viruses and bugs

What do you dislike?

I dislike how over protective ESET can be sometimes. Visiting less then popular sites can sometimes result in a warning by ESET which can turn out to be completely false.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has saved me from many viruses and hard resets.

Security, safety, virus protection

ESET review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"ESET Smart Security"

What do you like best?

It's so easy and convenient. I never have to update anything and I've never had a single security issue in the 2 years I've been using ESET.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about the product...it's worked very well on my personal laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

N/A

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and the availability to speak with a live person

What do you dislike?

Can not think of nothing at this point. I Dislike about any part

Not at this point

ESET review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Good Anti-virus solution"

What do you like best?

I like that since we have installed this product, we have had zero viruses

What do you dislike?

The scan can take a very long time on some of our older machines.

Anti virus protection with small cost and footprint

ESET review by Alex A.
Alex A.

"Lightweight end-point security"

What do you like best?

The product is lightweight & unobtrusive.

What do you dislike?

The renewal process could be simpler. Moving to a volume licence is not cost effective as we will effectively lose the balance of licence on unexpired licences

It is necessary to have endpoint protection. Eset provides this.

ESET review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"dependable"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have no worries about viruses

What do you dislike?

Updating slows down everything else randomly

virus-free emails

ESET review by Russell R.
Russell R.

"Apparently bulletproof"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that since using 5 ESET licenses on four different machines, each machine has absolutely zero virus problems. I've never seen that kind of protection before. Also, ESET is usually more aware of MS updates that my machines need than the MS OS's themselves.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything to dislike. Maybe the product does not come at a discount, but whatever. Confidence to surf and not worry about getting compromised is worth the extra few dollars.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not much to think about here. Ive been through Trend Micro and Norton which were both good. So far ESET has been perfect.

ESET review by Greg M.
Greg M.

"Better options out there."

What do you like best?

Lightweight client. Clean UI.

What do you dislike?

Misses far more malicious files than other AV packages. Often unable to install on machines that are already infected. No free option, even for personal use, and the paid options are expensive compared to competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are better options out there, both paid and free. Also, these guys disappeared for some time, which makes me wonder if ESet is a safe long-term bet.

ESET review by Rusty P.
Rusty P.

"Good end-point protection with a rather small footprint"

What do you like best?

We replaced Symantec with E-Set and have been very pleased with the ability to manage our computers worldwide, despite the lack of VPN connectivity for most of our remote computers. It catches quite a bit and has improved the performance of our computers compared to Symantec.

What do you dislike?

Still seems to miss more than I would like, but I don't think there's a perfect one out there yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pay special attention to the configuration profiles!!

Learning about ESET Endpoint Security?

* We monitor all ESET Endpoint Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.