ESET Mail Security

(17 reviews)

Safeguard your email with simple set-and-forget protection against malware and spam. Safeguard your email with simple set-and-forget protection against malware and spam. Safeguard your email with simple set-and-forget protection against malware and spam.

Work for ESET Mail Security?

Learning about ESET Mail Security?

ESET Mail Security Reviews

Showing 16 ESET Mail Security reviews
ESET Mail Security review by Mayur S.
Mayur S.

"Optimal protection but needs to improve UI"

What do you like best?

I like its advanced security engine and compatibility with mixed pc environment. As in my company, we use Mac as well as Windows PCs, we wanted single protection across the organization. This tool can easily handle antispam mails. It silently does its work without hampering the system performance. I highly recommend this for mail security. Moreover, with the Microsoft Exchange Server integration, it offers server-side antispam.

What do you dislike?

I faced some problems in its configuration. The configuration of Eset mail security is time-consuming. Similarly, the user needs to understand some important aspects of web server administration. Therefore, without such prior information, the configuration will be tedious and one needs a person with advanced technical knowledge to avoid further conflicts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best products to protect your emails from spams, malware, and phishing.

We use this security tool to protect our mail from a tremendous amount of spams that we used to get a few years ago. In addition to spam, we were also facing phishing problems. As we do most of the conversation on mail, we need an all-in-one mail security like to avoid system errors and breakdown. Therefore, after utilizing this tool, we have seen a considerable reduction in spam emails and phishing attacks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ESET Mail Security
ESET Mail Security review by Wilfred P.
Wilfred P.

"ESET Mail Security: The only Spam that I want is the one in can"

What do you like best?

Most of the email provider has a storage limit for emails. So if your email is compromised or you mistakenly clicked on those ad wares, you will have a ton of spam email that will clutter your inbox. Good thing that there are Mail security software that would keep your email safe and your mailbox free of spam and junks. The ESET Mail security is not just a spam blocker. It also acts as a scanner for emails that potentially contain malicious contents such as threats and malware. The software is easy to use and configure and it can be used on whatever mail server types including Microsoft Exchange.

What do you dislike?

Though ESET Mail Security is so safe, there are emails that it still considers as spam, junk or malicious. Even if the email address or domain is added on your email provider's safe sending settings, ESET Mail Security will supersede it. At the same time, the price of $19 per user per year is quite expensive for a home user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to get a basic but cost-effective email security software, the ESET Mail Security is the best one for you. Aside from the price and too much-secured feature, which most of us want, everything in ESET Mail Security is what I look for when it comes to Mail Security

I used it personally. I tried it for 1 year since my email is continuously receiving spam emails. After using it and cleaning my entire mailbox, no spam email came in on my mailbox

What Antivirus solution do you use?

ESET Mail Security review by Emma Amelia  S.
Emma Amelia S.

"Very effective and light."

What do you like best?

Eset Mail Security provides great protection over a large number of malwares, thus being of vital importance in a web environment increasingly plagued by harmful agents, it is also a very light software which allows realizing the analysis and restrictions of malicious agents without the team is affected in its performance. Its toolbar offers a large number of solutions adaptable to the needs of any company.

What do you dislike?

The user interface of Eset Mail Security is very cumbersome creating a system that is a bit complicated to manipulate, due to the large amount of tools that this software has sometimes the user does not have a clear vision of what he is doing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eset Mail Security has a large number of tools and solutions, which makes it one of the best protection software in the market. Its malware detection and its firewall tool are very good and although it is a bit difficult to manage with the time users end up getting used to and enjoying great software

Thanks to Eset Mail Security, the company has seen a greater performance in the administrative area, thus increasing the productivity of the interdepartmental processes of the company. In addition to a significant decrease in time and continuity with which the computers were routinely maintained.

ESET Mail Security review by Manuel R.
Manuel R.

"Integrate your server and forget about malwares and viruses"

What do you like best?

Thanks to the integration in Microsoft Exchange Server I can have new features such as the server-side antispam and it protects both the Exchange mailboxes and the host server environment from any attack by malicious codes.

It is also composed of a great technology that filters messages with absolute precision. It also has an antimalware scanning module that detects suspicious attachments. At the same time, it allows to implement a third additional layer with ESET Dynamic Threat Defense, which tests the files in a sandbox in the cloud.

It also has support for Windows Server 2012

Support for Microsoft Exchange 2013

Antispam settings migrated in the Graphical User Interface (there is no need to manually modify the SpamCatcher.conf file)

He joined eShell

The migration wizard was added for the configurations (from versions 4.2 / 4.3 to version 4.5)

What do you dislike?

Thanks to all the good concepts of the tool I have not had complaints about it

Secure protection against spam, viruses and malwares.

ESET Mail Security review by Carlos Alberto P.
Carlos Alberto P.

" One of the best protections for mail platforms"

What do you like best?

His filters were really effective in the detection of malware and pishing which caused that the corporate mail was a tool of secure communication, Its ability to link with Microsoft's exchange servers ends up being the icing on the cake

What do you dislike?

The configuration tends to be a bit tedious and takes a bit of time in addition to requiring advanced knowledge in the aspect of web server administration and its maintenance must be done by someone with a high technical knowledge in the field

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a solution that, although it is important, requires an acceptable level of personnel that will carry out the same, it is not a solution that can be taken lightly without measuring consequences.

Allowed to establish a correct security policy in corporate emails, thus avoiding that they were recognized as blacklist emails in the different security servers with which we exchanged information

ESET Mail Security review by Aaron B.
Aaron B.

"ESET - aka “Peace of Mind”"

What do you like best?

The best part of ESET is how effective it is at blocking nearly all forms of mail threats. Additionally, it is effortless and transparent. Most of our employees probably aren’t even aware that we use it.

What do you dislike?

So effective that it blocks our ability to send mock phishing attempts through our KnowBe4 subscription.

We needed an extremely reliable way to protect both financial and intellectual assets. Additionally, we had to protect donor information (we are a nonprofit community foundation). Prior to using ESET, we were being bombarded with potentially hazardous messages. As a result of using the product, we have cut down tremendously on phishing, CEO fraud, and other attempts of ransomware. While we continue to train employees, I no longer lose sleep over the possibility of our system going down as a result of breeches (at least not resulting from email).

ESET Mail Security review by Administrator

"Review for ESET mail security"

What do you like best?

Integration in Microsoft Exchange Server , antispam protection and it protects both the Exchange mailboxes and the host server environment from any attack during my projects and data allocations.

Accurate technology that filters messages with absolute precision. The antimalware scanning module detects suspicious attachments and has helped me a few times at the office during my workday. I love the ESET Dynamic Threat Defense, which tests the files in a sandbox in the cloud, as I use data and cloud based day to day operations for clients and

Allocations for adminstration protocols with my colleagues at the office.

Works with Windows Server 2012

And also Microsoft Exchange 2013

Which is convenient for me as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any dislike yet

However I would say maybe

Time Will tell as my colleagues the team work on more and more projects

With ESET.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes best product for peace of mind against malware and viruses.

Secure protection against spam, viruses and malwares

We needed to protect financial transactions day to day operations. Before using ESET, we were being delayed by virus and malware messages. As of this day phishing attacks have stopped, I don't have stress over system breakdowns or errors , breaches due to malware and viruses.

ESET Mail Security review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Really Good Mail Security"

What do you like best?

I like it because it has a lots of futures and highlights that helps you to customize each of it.

It's super easy to manage.Effective against threats. Priced competitively. Secure protection against spam, viruses and malwares.

What do you dislike?

I have not had complaints about it due to to all the good concepts of the tool. Everything is so great that you wound't have anything to complain about, trust me, it's worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to understand every single step from the program and it will be so much easy for you to use it. You will be able to secure your mail against spam, which is so great those days! Right? I am, overall you will be so happy using this product.

ESET’s ease of integration, broad systems support, light overhead, high detection rate and remote management make it the preferred solution.

ESET Mail Security review by User

"ESET mail security"

What do you like best?

the product was easy to use and user-friendly. It did not disrupt my day or the activities I was trying to accomplish during my business day. It protected me against many email viruses that were sent to me maliously

What do you dislike?

not much to dislike. the updates were somewhat cumbersome. where the normal running of the application in the background was fine and un-noticeable the product updates would be somewhat disruptive by the way they would pop up on my screen

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell others that they should definitively consider ESET as a mail security solution as it protected me and my email from many unknown issues.

To ensure my email, web and desktop cyber security were protected. Also to be able to lock down my personal and company documents in a seamless way.

ESET Mail Security review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Eset mail Security "

What do you like best?

It is a lightweight program that uses very little resources but still catches almost all threats that make it through our spam filter.

What do you dislike?

There is not a lot to dislike with this product. its easy to install and update.

We are using this product to scan incoming email for malicious content. We have decreased incidents of virus and malware in our company.

ESET Mail Security review by Anuj S.
Anuj S.

"Best malware and security suite in the market."

What do you like best?

Two factor authentication.

Data backup and recovery.

Filtering of spams.

Removes spams and malware from email servers.

Compatibility with windows, Mac, Linux.

User friendly.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing apart from the cost factor that the security software has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If price is not a factor and quality is, then just go for it.

With most of the communications happening through mail, it provides a much needed security which helps the company not waste time on spams and be worried about malware.

The software has greatly helped in security the mail servers.

ESET Mail Security review by Miguel A. C.
Miguel A. C.

"The best antivirus option for your email"

What do you like best?

With this antivirus you can stop virus attacks in unwanted emails, eliminate any type of threat including rootkits, automatically exclude files that you consider infected.

What do you dislike?

It's a pretty complete antivirus, I have no negative point to say

For my work I use a lot of email, and this antivirus has helped protect not only my mail but also my team and that of my colleagues, it is an essential tool. It is a pity that the license has expired and the company has not renewed it yet.

ESET Mail Security review by Madinah S.
Madinah S.

"Utilization of Eset Mail Security for Mac Products"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to install, and it did a deep clean to remove the Trojan on file.

What do you dislike?

So far their is nothing to dislike abou the product, we find it highly reliable and a trustworthy product for our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a robust solution for your desktops, laptops, and overall network for managing your emails, and your internet infrastructure, ESET is a very strong product to consider.

We are using to protect the security of email, stop viruses and malware

ESET Mail Security review by Mark J.
Mark J.

"#1 Spam Filter"

What do you like best?

ESET has the number one spam filter on the market right now. Their malware detection is the best part of it. Ever since we started using it we have had 80% less malware than before

What do you dislike?

Wish they didnt charge us so much for this

company email spam filter

ESET Mail Security review by kenya r.
kenya r.

"Guaranteed security for the mail"

What do you like best?

It is quite safe and reliable, it fulfills its function.

What do you dislike?

The configuration is a bit extensive and the technical support must improve, in some occasions the pc slows down with the scanning.

It kept the mail safe, it detected viruses and unwanted emails.

ESET Mail Security review by Alexandre H.
Alexandre H.

"Maybe the best Anti-Spam Solution"

What do you like best?

It is a very reliable and safe product. There are no false positives

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system becomes slow. Probably we need to invest in a hardware upgrade

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best product

The excess of unwanted emails. That makes us lose a lot of time.

Learning about ESET Mail Security?

* We monitor all ESET Mail Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.