A simple and secure assessment platform that provides a frictionless process to conduct one-on-one assessments. Use the pre-loaded tests, or create your own assessments, to quickly gather student performance data and automatically generate multiple reports.

Work for ESGI?
Edsby  assessment   2x

Learning about ESGI?

ESGI Reviews

Showing 1 ESGI review
ESGI review by <span>Lisa D.</span>
Lisa D.

ESGI as an assessment tool

Updated On
What do you like best?

I like how it is a very good way to assess my students quickly. I can gave them sit next to me and ask the questions, and they can look at the icons, symbols or questions along with me. I am very pleased with all the wonderful features on the assessment, you can go back, review, retest etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't lime how they sort out the data. The way that the information is presented in very hard to decode and read. Also I had to retype all the data on another formatted software to put in categories. I had to see if other software would be able to sort out the information. I also had to color code the scores and compare the last assessment scores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider making an asssement tool for the students who are in reading intervention classes and math tutoring.

Could you consider a better way to categorize the data and display it in a more efficient manner. I realized that the program is easy to access and use daily. It is very easy to use in the classroom on my laptop. It is also easy to share with my other colleagues in my grade level.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ESGI

What Assessment solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ESGI for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NWEA Assessments Logo
NWEA Assessments
NWEA Assessments creates a personalized assessment experience by adapting to each student's learning level. You'll have assessment data-and essential information about what each student knows and is ready to learn-within 24 hours.
Assessment and Learning in Knowledge Spaces is a Web-based, artificially intelligent assessment and learning system. ALEKS uses adaptive questioning to quickly and accurately determine exactly what a student knows and doesn't know in a course.
ExamView Assessment Suite Logo
ExamView Assessment Suite
ExamView seamlessly integrates with Insight 360, CPS, and Response for immediate student performance feedback.
Chalk & Wire Learning Assessment Logo
Chalk & Wire Learning Assessment
Provides an integrated platform for learning assessment. Includes an ePortfolio, Survey and forms, Analytics, Collaboration, Accreditation Management, Field Placements. Integrates with all common Learning Management Systems.
Istation Logo
Computer-adaptive assessments, instruction and more
Assessment Generator Logo
Assessment Generator
Build your own custom online assessments, with automatic follow-up, custom e-mail responses, and instant scoring system and functional within 5 minutes.
iSpring QuizMaker Logo
iSpring QuizMaker
Customizable, impressive, a mobile-ready quiz building tool that ensures e-Learning success.
Watermark Insights Logo
Watermark Insights
With Taskstream, you have the clarity you need to set strategic goals, address accreditation requirements, and demonstrate continuous improvement.
Digication Logo
igication develops its platform with students, faculty, programs and institutions needs in mind, and enables institutions to close the loop that links student learning to institutional assessment and reporting.

Learning about ESGI?

* We monitor all ESGI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.