Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

ESGI

(2 reviews)

A simple and secure assessment platform that provides a frictionless process to conduct one-on-one assessments. Use the pre-loaded tests, or create your own assessments, to quickly gather student performance data and automatically generate multiple reports.

Work for ESGI?

Learning about ESGI?

ESGI Reviews

Showing 2 ESGI reviews
ESGI review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Easy to use assessment tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I can control what the student answers so there isn’t aimless clicking with inaccurate results. I also like that it keeps a score for data purposes.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot create my own assessments.

I haven’t found any problems but have realized many benefits. I can choose which areas I want to test in and at the pace in which I test. I can keep a roster of scores with data. I can test on various aspects of learning with the same program.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ESGI
ESGI review by Lisa D.
Lisa D.

"ESGI as an assessment tool"

What do you like best?

I like how it is a very good way to assess my students quickly. I can gave them sit next to me and ask the questions, and they can look at the icons, symbols or questions along with me. I am very pleased with all the wonderful features on the assessment, you can go back, review, retest etc.

What do you dislike?

I don't lime how they sort out the data. The way that the information is presented in very hard to decode and read. Also I had to retype all the data on another formatted software to put in categories. I had to see if other software would be able to sort out the information. I also had to color code the scores and compare the last assessment scores.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please consider making an asssement tool for the students who are in reading intervention classes and math tutoring.

Could you consider a better way to categorize the data and display it in a more efficient manner. I realized that the program is easy to access and use daily. It is very easy to use in the classroom on my laptop. It is also easy to share with my other colleagues in my grade level.

What Assessment solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ESGI for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NWEA Assessments Logo
NWEA Assessments
3.9
(25 reviews)
NWEA Assessments creates a personalized assessment experience by adapting to each student's learning level. You'll have assessment data-and essential information about what each student knows and is ready to learn-within 24 hours.
ALEKS Logo
ALEKS
3.9
(19 reviews)
Assessment and Learning in Knowledge Spaces is a Web-based, artificially intelligent assessment and learning system. ALEKS uses adaptive questioning to quickly and accurately determine exactly what a student knows and doesn't know in a course.
ExamView Assessment Suite Logo
ExamView Assessment Suite
(14 reviews)
ExamView seamlessly integrates with Insight 360, CPS, and Response for immediate student performance feedback.
ProProfs Quiz Maker Logo
ProProfs Quiz Maker
(14 reviews)
A simple way to create quizzes for business training, education or fun! ProProfs Quiz Maker is a tool to create online tests, quizzes and assessments. Quizzes can be created and shared in a matter of seconds with its easy-to-use interface that supports features such as automated grading, certificates, reminders and compliance modules.
Chalk & Wire Learning Assessment Logo
Chalk & Wire Learning Assessment
(12 reviews)
Provides an integrated platform for learning assessment. Includes an ePortfolio, Survey and forms, Analytics, Collaboration, Accreditation Management, Field Placements. Integrates with all common Learning Management Systems.
ExamSoft Logo
ExamSoft
3.4
(12 reviews)
Cloud-based software designed to manage online assessments. Comes with account management, exam creation and delivery functionality.
iSpring QuizMaker Logo
iSpring QuizMaker
4.8
(12 reviews)
Customizable, impressive, a mobile-ready quiz building tool that ensures e-Learning success.
Assessment Generator Logo
Assessment Generator
3.8
(11 reviews)
Build your own custom online assessments, with automatic follow-up, custom e-mail responses, and instant scoring system and functional within 5 minutes.
Examplify Logo
Examplify
3.7
(11 reviews)
Examplify from ExamSoft provides the secure, offline testing platform your educational program needs to keep the exam environment secure and stable.
Istation Logo
Istation
3.6
(11 reviews)
Computer-adaptive assessments, instruction and more

Learning about ESGI?

* We monitor all ESGI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.