eSign Genie

4.9

eSign Genie is an easy to use and affordable legally binding esignature solution to create documents, reusable templates and to obtain esignatures from single/multiple/bulk parties.

Work for eSign Genie?

Learning about eSign Genie?

eSign Genie Reviews

Ask eSign Genie a Question
Showing 42 eSign Genie reviews
eSign Genie review by Frank W.
Frank W.

"Solid Product with great support "

What do you like best?

Tech support is one of the best I've ever seen. Product is solid with easy to use APIs, much more secure than their competitors and the drag and drop feature is easy to use and very helpful

What do you dislike?

Aside from the interface that may just need some sort of improvement, there really is nothing negative about this product. We tried several products before deciding on this one. It's simple the best of the bunch

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best solution for signing electronic documents. It's easy to use, secure and has great tech support

We use esign genie to electronically sign and keep track of documents. It has helped us reduce a lot of paperwork, thereby improving productivity and saving time

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eSign Genie
eSign Genie review by Jimmy C.
Jimmy C.

"E-Sign for RXR Realty"

What do you like best?

It provides lots of features as is, an can be custom tailored to fit our needs. We made a request for special features within the form that we could not find elsewhere. We did pay a little extra for their programmers to code the custom features for us but the price was very fair and well worth the money. We wanted the ability to send out a notification to certain individuals depending on what was checked on a form. Many other similar services did not even offer the option for such customization. E-Sign did not have this feature at first but after we made the request, they got to work on making it a reality.

What do you dislike?

It's can a little confusing for a non technical person to locate all the functions and features within the portal, but after a little getting used to and some note taking, the benefits of its functionality outweigh the cons. The reps at e-sign are always ready to help point you in the right direction if you have trouble locating something.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

eSign Genie review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"GREAT E-SIGN PLATFORM"

What do you like best?

This program has seriously made it easier for my business. Instead of having a client sign a physical document and mail it back and forth, which can take days, Now I can just send it to them via email and it's official. It's very easy to use and all my clients find it easy, and self explanatory. No one has had any issues signing a document. All of my documents are FINALLY stored in one place, and it works on any device, computer or mobile. Customer Service is great and they get back to you quickly. I really like their platform and have recommended it to other colleagues. E-Sign Genie has really helped my business move in the right direction with its easy platform!

What do you dislike?

I have had nothing but great experiences with their software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've recommended them to many colleagues already.

Their software makes my sending out legal documents much easier.

eSign Genie review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"The Most Customizable, Cost-Effective Electronic Signature Platform Available with First-Class Custo"

What do you like best?

The e-Sign engineers added the customization needed to put cloud documents directly on our servers. They customized In-Person Signing without email address allowing our inspection forms to be signed in the field. They also setup a customized naming scheme for folders and documents to make it easy to find documents on our server. No need for Imaging. The API is outstanding when using any .Net application. I love the Online Forms options that allows me to embed a form in my web applications.

The customer service is superb; when you call you get a person that’s knowledgeable of the software, not an answering service. They follow strict timelines for enhancements and the costs are very affordable.

What do you dislike?

No Mobile App at this time. I'm told it will be available during the 1st quarter

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to the Engineers, explain what you wish to accomplish. They will make it possible.

Allowed Fire & Permit Inspectors to issue Permits in the field. Increased efficiency from day to hours.

eSign Genie review by Lee K.
Lee K.

"eSignGenie Best of Class Electronic Signature System"

What do you like best?

e—Agent’s interest in the application of “Electronic Signatures” dates back to 2000 when President Clinton signed the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act in 2000.

Over the last 16+ years we have worked with such early develops as Yozons and have tested in excess of twenty different sSign&Secure platforms, for use in our global real estate activities.

With this as background we finally discovered the one platform that allowed ease of use; reduced cost and extraordinary workflow design. That platform is eSignGenie® and we remain convinced of its paramount position in this sector.

In real estate practice, electronic signatures have become widely used, however, the application of multi-signature; review capable and complex workflow routines, have restricted the progress and increased the costs.

Only, eSignGenie® has given us a workable and affordable platform and one that non-experts can easily use. eSignGenie® is a Five Star+ system.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing, this company has nailed their offering.

Workflow and eSign&Secure for real estate transactions.

eSign Genie review by Jared R.
Jared R.

"Integrated eSign via API with custom portal"

What do you like best?

The API is flexible, intelligent, and solid. The customer support is excellent. The pricing is reasonable. Overall, this is an excellent company and product and I feel lucky to have chosen it for an enterprise integration. We spent a lot of time speaking with the principals of the company to ensure its stability and longevity. We also researched several competitors. We chose eSignGenie because they offer far more functionality at a better price.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve for the API can be difficult, but fortunately there is good documentation and support offered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a full featured electronic signature software with a fully functional API, look no further. This is the product. The service and price are also excellent.

We have integrated the electronic signature into our HR portal for drug testing and background check. We have also built a first-of-its-kind electronic DOT driver qualification file. This automates the signing of documents, integrates the documents into a portal with other HR and DOT related services, and ensures document retention and storage in the cloud.

eSign Genie review by Jesse S.
Jesse S.

"Excellent Product -- Excellent Support"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to use for both my staff and our end customers. They have taken a simple product with eSign functionality and combined the use of templates and links that make doing business in a document heavy environment more efficient and extremely user friendly. We have used other services (industry leaders), who provide a substandard option compared to eSign Genie and well below par in regard to support.

This company's support is just as good as the product. Ever hear a company say, "our clients feedback is important in designing our product"? However, the design suggestions you provide never make it to the platform. Not with eSign Genie. These guys have used our suggestions to make their product fit our needs! Amazing company and leadership to match.

What do you dislike?

Not much that comes to my mind. From time to time there are a few bugs we find, but the support team handles it with the same day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No brainer! The support alone will take the time to ensure you get the use out of this product needed based on your business. They will help you find added efficiency that you may not even know exists. Take the time to discuss your needs with them and their team will set up a solution for you that is better than any of the other providers out there.

The need to get documents signed by the our customers throughout the loan life cycle (30-45 days). Many times several documents at different intervals. Before we would have to either scan the document and email or fax, the customer would have to print, sign, scan or fax back to us. Now its one upload from our end and borrower can eSign with any device with internet access. Additionally, we have templates of common docs we can just send as links for our clients to complete and eSign. This minimizes the amount of time our sales staff spends on document prep and increased production.

eSign Genie review by Candice P.
Candice P.

"Easy, Secure, Fast Signatures! "

What do you like best?

eSign simplifies the multiple forms we have to send to 500+ clients and includes an address book to send several files to one person. It allows you to create folders for your files. I like the reminder feature for documents still needing to be executed.

What do you dislike?

I wish the documents could be better organized alphabetically with "all documents" and inside their specific folders. The search function isn't the most reliable, but is easily navigated around by zooming out of the page and clicking "show more" and ctrl+f.

They seem to be a small startup, and while the passion and customer service is superb, they need to bulk up their staff for system requests to get them on par with being a fully-functioning electronic signing service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start here if your company is small and needs basic service. Larger companies needing to send bulk documents may need to look at more established electronic signing services.

The issue of keeping up with paperwork and snail mail! We're saving trees and postage.

eSign Genie review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"I use eSign Genie (API) for contracts with music artists to create Kirtan Aid CDs (Fundraising)"

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to use! The templates make things fast and simple. The artists tend to sign a document much faster rather than filling it out by hand. The customer service is great as well! Super friendly, quick to respond, and knowledgeable.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any real issues wth the software. Overall, it has helped me execute what I need to in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial a go! if you like the templates and ease of use, perhaps you will give it a go! It is wth it!!!

I am able to execute my job more efficiently by getting contracts signed in a timely manner.

eSign Genie review by Administrator in Alternative Medicine
Administrator in Alternative Medicine

"Exceptional tech support for a good product."

What do you like best?

I best appreciated the tech support given to me. When I hit a personal roadblock in sending out single document to be individually signed by a number of people. A knowledgeable and very patient tech person walked me through it, even to the point of witnessing the success of the mailout. I felt very appreciative of this extraordinary effort on the part of support.

What do you dislike?

Some of the menus may not intuitively (to me at least) direct one to the right place for doing a bulk email. Once learned, no problem.

I am solving a problem that used to be formidable and frustrating using snail mail - that is signing of a trademark permission licensing form. Compliance was the issue.

With eSignGenie I can easily keep track of the status of the document in relation to who has signed, who has not, how many followup attempts, etc. Love it.

eSign Genie review by David K.
David K.

"Used all services, eSign Genie is the best"

What do you like best?

The best user interface, easiest to use and fastest and most logical of all the digital signing site

Pros: I've used all of the e-signing software, seriously all of them and eSign Genie is by far the best and easiest to use. For me it's all about being able to upload, drag and drop the fields into the form easily and quickly and it eSign Genie does all of that. It's also the most affordable.

What do you dislike?

I've used them all and have no complaints, I like this service the best

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try out the free trial, you'll see why I swtiched

Speed and efficiency in digitally signing contracts

eSign Genie review by Mason S.
Mason S.

"Quality eSign document Api"

What do you like best?

I was able to use the API in order to set up eSign documents on our site and it perfectly fit our needs

What do you dislike?

It took a little experimenting to figure out how to set up the online documents. But the Customer support went above and beyond to get us set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the trial period to see if it's a good fit. It was a great fit for us.

I am able to track and be notified of every step of the process of signing up new customers. We can quickly sign up new customers and have a legal agreement.

eSign Genie review by Ethan B.
Ethan B.

"Great tool for esignature"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and the online tool is great! My clients can simply click the link, enter their name and info and the form is auto populated with their information which really makes the process quick and easy!

What do you dislike?

Overall the software is great. The only minor issue is the form has to be changed and then uploaded if you want to make any changes. Perhaps that is for legal/security reasons so it might not be a con at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The online tool works great. People just click the link, add their name and details and the form is auto populated. This makes working with many clients really easy!

Online waiver signature rather than using paper. It really works great!

eSign Genie review by Dheeraj S.
Dheeraj S.

"Excellent product and easy to integrate with APIs"

What do you like best?

We were searching and exploring for online signature solution for our registration process and eSignGenie came to our rescue. Easy to use API's and excellent technical support to help us to integrate and go live in pressing timelines was awesome. We needed some customization which was provided by eSignGenie team with utmost priority. We are with eSignGenie for a long haul !!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great service! I highly recommend it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highely recommend eSignGenie as an easy to integrate and extreamly user friendly interface.

We are a cloud based PMS solution. And we needed electronically signed documents from our customers. A system like this is fantastic to keep track of documents and to make sure they are signed securely.

eSign Genie review by Kevin S.
Kevin S.

"Switched to ESign Genie"

What do you like best?

The price and the willingness of the staff to help us meet our business needs. Our former company was pretty much OOB and would not really help us at all.

Drag and Drop Feature for uploading of documents added in May 2017 (revised 6-8-17)

What do you dislike?

They do not have a Drag and Drop Feature. They do not have a SSO option yet.

We require internal signatures on many forms before process or projects can be started. This process allows us to free up time by locating signatures and more getting the file started and letting the signer have the ability to quickly sign the form

eSign Genie review by Dana H.
Dana H.

"Great software for disseminating and tracking the execution of documents"

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily format my documents for signature, utilize email templates to send them out and receive tracking information on the progress of their execution.

What do you dislike?

I haven't run into anything yet, that I don't like. There are great FAQs and videos to explain features and the Chat option is helpful, as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software for anyone who is struggling with sending out bulk mailings of documents that need to be executed.

I am solving the problem of disseminating almost 1000 contracts a year and tracking their execution and having an easy storage mechanism, now that they can be generated and sent out electronically. Saving huge amounts of time and effort.

eSign Genie review by Irv V.
Irv V.

"Amazing User Experience and Team Support"

What do you like best?

This is a company I would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone looking for a great electronic signature solution. The software itself is very simple to use and navigate, for both internal and external parties. Mahender has been a great partner and has provided exceptional technical support and training. The best part of eSign Genie overall is that the eSign team has been able to implement several enhancement requests (attachment requirements, bypassing optional fields, checkbox groups) which is something that you simply don’t see from other companies these days.

What do you dislike?

There are not too many issues but there are some small bugs due to being a newer software. The alignment of the boxes in association with the mouse is off slightly. Some users are unable to navigate the electronic software and have had to use a paper document.

We have been able to centrally house most contracts electronically, and are able to send one update document solving version control issues.

eSign Genie review by elmer e.
elmer e.

"Awesome service at a great price"

What do you like best?

i use esigngenie.com to provide documents to my clients, the API is great and makes it easy to set up. my clients love it because of the ease of signing without having to first create a new account. document transmission is quick and secure. and all of this at a great price.

What do you dislike?

the only thing i would add would be the ability to use on a mobile app.

ability to request document reviews and signing quickly and securely.

eSign Genie review by Sylvia K.
Sylvia K.

"eSign Genie solved all my remote signature problems"

What do you like best?

As a new business owner, I'm always looking for high-quality, affordable apps to help streamline my work. eSign Genie is just such an app. I love how easy it is for both me and my clients to use. Customer service is excellent; I opened a support ticket for help with a more esoteric feature, and someone emailed me back right away. Arrangement was made for me to speak with a very courteous and professional tech support person by telephone, and he completely resolved my question. Furthermore, eSign Genie's pricing plans are reasonable and versatile. The "Pay As You Go" plan is perfect for someone like me who is just starting out; it allows me to keep expenses down while I'm building my client base.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to complain about - eSign Genie does everything I need it to do for me.

I do a lot of my work remotely and eSign Genie solves the problem of getting my contracts signed by my clients even though I can't meet with them face-to-face. Furthermore, eSign Genie is easy to use and helps my clients sign their contracts without hesitation. Finally, the "Pay as You Go" pricing plan solves the problem of getting a high-quality service even though I'm just starting out and don't have a comfortable cash flow yet.

eSign Genie review by philippe b.
philippe b.

"President"

What do you like best?

We have been using the API for our online form system, the system is very well supported and all our questions were answered promptly by the development team

What do you dislike?

Quite frankly there is nothing I dislike, maybe the online documentation could contain more examples, and for testing purposes having access to the webhook logs would be great. I do think having discussed this with management they will be adding this soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is great and quite frankly the value for money compared to competing products is fantastic.

Using the API to Allow our patients to sign online forms via a secure web app we have developed,

eSign Genie review by Lailanie S.
Lailanie S.

"eSign Genie - all the essentials in one solution"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be able to brand all my document and how easy it is to set up. Additionally, been looking for a solution where we can easily add the forms to our site without additional cost for the API. This is the only solution that provided us this service. Also, their customer service is superb!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I found everything I need in this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

5 star service and customer support!

Having my forms integrated with our websites (I use different platforms) and esign genie offered a very straightforward solution.

eSign Genie review by Matt G.
Matt G.

"Really Great E Signature Platform!!"

What do you like best?

This platform has made it super simple for my nonprofit to send and receive all of our legal documents and keep everything in one place. While there are numerous platforms that do just this, we chose eSignGenie for the pricing. I liked the fact that we could pay per document, as we don't send enough documents to make a monthly plan worth it.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing really to dislike about the platform. I've had nothing but great experiences with the platform and their customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an e-signature service that allows you to pay as you go and has all the features of the more expensive products, look no further than e-sign genie.

This has helped us dramatically in managing our legal documents and keeping everything organized.

eSign Genie review by Mark S.
Mark S.

"Best E-signature platform I have used!"

What do you like best?

The cost and the service are great. I searched many places with many different providers before I landed with e-sign genie. I tried almost everyone's trial. E-sign Genie worked great for our needs at a much more affordable price!

What do you dislike?

I wish it were easier to automate the tab-order process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth looking at! The tech support and after-sales support is great!

Online form templates for medical intake paperwork.

eSign Genie review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"contracts for Client Services Dept"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the drag and drop to configure templates.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could tailor the completed document verbiage per document. eSignGenie calls it the Folder Executed verbiage. Right now I have two different email addresses and two different eSignGenie accounts to separate Client Services Network Team from the Client Services Team. They are two separate groups in the Client Services Department.

We are trying to go paperless by going digital. And we want to increase the speed at which we receive signed documents from customers. So those are the problems we are solving and the benefits of using eSignGenie.

eSign Genie review by Suzanne O.
Suzanne O.

"eSign Genie works great for on-boarding"

What do you like best?

eSign Genie has the best customer service! We are able to reach eSign Genie support by phone or email and have been able to get a prompt and helpful response to any questions we have had.

What do you dislike?

We have no dislikes of eSign Genie at all.

eSign Genie has streamlined and updated our on-boarding process by allowing us to send multiple documents requiring signatures to people joining our program with the ease of one email. We are now able to save time and expense of mailing packets of information out and requiring documents to be returned to us via mail. With eSign Genie, we are notified when all of the required documents are executed and we can download, print or save them much more efficiently.

eSign Genie review by Khalifa Mohamed B.
Khalifa Mohamed B.

"Best in the market"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and convenience as well. Above all, my clients love it for simplicity.

The customer service is great, whenever you need them, they are available to help you.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I think there is any feature that I don't like.

My clients can easily sign legal documents with ease

eSign Genie review by Caroline A.
Caroline A.

"Easy to use, great customer service"

What do you like best?

You can save templates, so you don't have to rewrite documents or emails every time. You can have multiple people sign one documents. And they were SO helpful when I had made a mistake on my first attempt to send a document. I talked to a real person and they helped me figure out what I did wrong right away.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's a great service! I highly recommend it

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free trial only includes 5 documents, so don't send trial documents willy-nilly like I did!

We are a small non-profit with volunteers that don't all live near our offices. It is much easier for us to email them a liability waiver to sign than to mail documents back and forth. What a great service!

eSign Genie review by John H.
John H.

"Great support"

What do you like best?

The customer support cannot be compared. It feels like a small community of people that really want you to be successful. This is a great team with an awesome program. Keep up the great work!

What do you dislike?

I application is great and I am glad that I chose eSignGenie.

Perhaps the free trial could model the premium version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The premium version is the sweet spot here.

Trying to collect signatures from parents and students all over the valley that are not onsite all the time.

eSign Genie review by Vidya R.
Vidya R.

"Great customisation and ease of integration"

What do you like best?

We were on the lookout for a digital signing tool and zeroed on esigngenie because of the customisation it offered. The team is proactive and the API integration was quick and easy. I would strongly recommend esigngenie!

What do you dislike?

so far so good!

none specifically at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

strongly recommend

we have reduced a lot of paperwork and made the operations efficient.

eSign Genie review by Walt L.
Walt L.

"Was perfect for a small business I am operating (condo rentals on VRBO) and for my larger company."

What do you like best?

Very simple to use and manage. Customer service is excellent if you call in. Very flexible with their rate plans and you can have a shared single login so it is VERY economical over the other e-Sign products.

What do you dislike?

It is better to phone in for customer service than to use the online help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best price especially if you go with a single login account that you share.

Needing to simplify the process for customer signature on contracts. Also wanted a single login account that I can share.

eSign Genie review by Alexander O.
Alexander O.

"electronically signed docs for the masses"

What do you like best?

I need to send out electronically executable documents from time to time. I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for a subscription service. I found eSign Genie, and it's met my needs. I would recommend this solution if you are looking for an e-sign solution for personal use.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be cleaned up a little bit, and streamlined in order to make document creation for efficient...

I need to send out electronically executed documents where signatures can be tracked with timestamps and logged/stashed away for future reference.

eSign Genie review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Easy to use signature system"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use. Meaning its easy to implement in a large organisation.

What do you dislike?

There can sometimes be a bit of back a forth between clients when they can't easily locate an auto generated email that has been sent to their junk folders (although we do our best to tell them to look there in the first instance).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the great customer support.

From the beginning, eSign Genie have provided our organisation with great support, both in the implementation phase and soon after when we were still finding our feet. A system like this is fantastic to keep track of legal documents and to make sure they are signed securely.

eSign Genie review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"These guys just get it! Started with the free trail and haven't turnt back"

What do you like best?

I searched high and low for an the right esign product but you can't really evaluate till you actually try it! I came onboard with this free trail and haven't stopped using it since. Constant updates and great support service. Don't see my self leaving anytime soon

What do you dislike?

As I'm in UK time zones don't compliment me for phone support but emails still fine

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just sign up to the free trail and try it for yourself! It's difficult to gage if it's right for you from just reading reviews

This saves me time and I'm able to recieved signed contracts back in an average of 48hrs when it was previously 4 days.

eSign Genie review by Jeffrey P.
Jeffrey P.

"Excellent technology platform!"

What do you like best?

Features are comprehensive and the customer support is superb. The template features is helpful as you do not need to continually perform the same non-value-add tasks.

What do you dislike?

Additional functionality such as creating template text boxes for information that is always requested (e.g., business address, signatory title, etc.) would avoid duplicative entries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to add functionality that allows users to remove manual and redundant processes

Processing contracts with velocity

eSign Genie review by Executive Sponsor in Construction
Executive Sponsor in Construction

"Easy and cost effective"

What do you like best?

I liked the customer support Esign offers, we had a couple issues integrating the API and they were able to solve the issues promptly

What do you dislike?

The thing I like least about this software is that we we had an issue with responsive design on the mobile view of the forms.

On boarding contractors, via our website.

eSign Genie review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Excellent solution for my business!"

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to use. I like the signing by text feature and that it stores my folder with all the steps leading up to execution of my documents.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything. It has everything I need in a document-signing program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it. Give it a try.

I tutor clients all over the United States online. The features offered through esign genie allow me to confidently conduct business at a distance from my clients.

eSign Genie review by Julia A.
Julia A.

"The only digital signature supplier, offering great pay-as-you-go / pay per contract functionality."

What do you like best?

1) Possibility to pay per contract signed. Offers great flexibility for not frequent users.

2) Customer service quality: instant chat, friendly, fast, professional. 3) Simplicity of use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report as per today. Thank you for asking.

Easy digital signature for affidavits of liability.

eSign Genie review by User

"Very great customer service and everything i was looking for in a document signing software"

What do you like best?

easy to use

customer service/technical support- quick response, very helpful

Easy to use functions

Everything i needed they had

What do you dislike?

Everything ive experience so far has been satisfactory!

Collecting membership contracts. Very easy to use and gives me all the security necessary to make my clients feel good.

eSign Genie review by Administrator

"Wonderful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

How easy the product is for all of our peope to use

What do you dislike?

We do not have any dislikes at all with this product

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a really good product

We are able to gets all our contracts signed quickly

eSign Genie review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"great for entrepreneurs "

What do you like best?

I have clients all over the place, so being able to send contracts electronically and have them signed easily is important for my business. esign Genie makes it easy for me and my clients. The pay as you go feature makes it great for solopreneurs like me!

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I haven't had any issues with esign genie.

I'm a life and success coach, I help ambitious, creative high achievers get unstuck and create a life of work and play they love. I work with clients one on one, and use egenie to send contracts to new clients.

eSign Genie review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"The Best Personalie Customer Service EVER!!!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE the personal touch to every call to customer service. Is not like they want to just "please" the customer. But rather, the help they give you is so personalized they do it like is for themselves.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING!!! Everything from the price to the simplicity and easiness to work, I LOVE IT!!!

They hassle to have my subcontractor to leave their job site and come all the way just to sign a piece of paper.

eSign Genie review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Great Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Customer Support, and a great product! I highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't dislike anything! This product is great!

Esign

Learning about eSign Genie?

* We monitor all eSign Genie reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.