eSignLive

Trusted by the world’s most regulated and security-conscious brands, eSignLive helps organizations get documents securely signed – anywhere, any time and on any device.

Work for eSignLive?

Yamini P.

eSignLive is a Lifesaver

Updated On
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I like the fact that this product has been designed keeping user convenience in mind. The UI is intuitive and document itself embeds all the audit trails to prove the legality of the signatures. This shows a lot of confidence on the eSignlive's part that they don't want to make it difficult for customers to move to a different platform.

What do you dislike?

Search functionality is limited. It should allow the documents to be searched by their content or at least by the name of the signatory. Further, designing signature workflows is not very straightforward and is a time consuming process.

Time is money in today's world and using eSignlive saves us a lot of time and helps us reduce the turnaround times for closing business tremendously. People are able to sign the documents on the go without the requirement of printing,signing and scanning the documents. Also, it makes storing and retrieving documents convenient.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eSignLive
eSignLive review by <span>Dave B.</span>
Dave B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Using Silanis' eSignLive we have successfully delivered a single platform that supports multiple lines of business across multiple channels. This was accomplished using their eSignLive Enterprise solution.

Our organization also has several smaller business groups that enjoy the benefit of the eSignLive Professional cloud solution.

What do I like best? Silanis continues to invest in their solutions and partners closely with our organization. They listen to our suggestions for future product features and work closely with us to ensure their enhancements support our needs.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered a situation that we could not overcome with our close partnership with Silanis.

In our one line of business we eliminated out of orders as the compliance checks for this line of business were for missing documents, signatures and date fields. Client expectations are met as our clients do not want to deal with paper and the traditional problems associated with paper. (returning to our branch for lost documents and missed signatures)

For several other lines of business we have, we delivered a straight through processing in our self serve environment as eSignatures replaced the need for clients to visit a branch to provide their signature.

Time liberation for our sales force is also a large benefit for us.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

eSignLive review by <span>Jacques H.</span>
Jacques H.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I use e-signing applications a lot. This one is particular is smooth as butter. Easy to use without a huge learning curve. Works every time and that all we care about.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced a few glitches. However, it is not by any means a regular occurrence. We have had issues with signatures showing up in weird places (but that only happened once). The mobile experience is a little touch and go but still works well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you trying it out and the Demo. Totally worth every penny. Consistently great in my opinion.

We have used multipe e-signing applications in the past and still do. With business happening at all time & everywhere we need to send documents constantly. This application is the most reliable and trusted by lots of reputable companies.

eSignLive review by User in Computer Software
Validated Review
What do you like best?

Document Management, UI on Mobile, Documents Authentication, integrating with other applications. The confidential information sharing was a bit tedious task before. I used to ask my clients to enter some password to read some confidential document(s). With eSignLive it became easier. They just need to provide their signature and the documents will be opened by the trusted person.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit tough question for me. All the features provided are fine except some UI stuff. The webiste UI has lot of information that I feel like lost few times. Compared to DocuSign I am not really impressed with eSignLive UI but its fine. As I am not really a super user of ESignLive, I don't complain on it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I get a chance to recommend to someone about eSignLive I would love to give them an hour demonstration and want to share how eSignLive made my work easier.

I have gained much time on Document Management, Document Authentication, Confidential Info sharing, password format building, storage,... more. Mainly the document authentication got improved. Before I was sending the password format in the email and used to spend more time.

eSignLive review by <span>Todd B.</span>
Todd B.
Validated Review

Easy and fast way to process forms

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Our process before esignlive relied on faxes or physically mailed forms. Often, we'd have outdated or incorrectly filled out forms and it would take weeks or in some cases months to get the proper forms filled out accurately. With esignlive, we can keep the most up-to-date version of our forms online and send them out for immediate signing. We've been able to process at a much faster rate and improve or workflow.

Since we have 5 signers, we are able to brand our page and emails with our company logo and contact information. The esignlive support has been very responsive as well and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things I would like to fix, the tabbing between form fields as a signer should go in order, it tends to bounce around a bit. I would also like a few more advanced options like conditionally required fields, like if one is checked, then require x,y,z fields, that type of thing. There is a small learning curve for those who are not used to dealing with online forms and understand required fields, but it usually takes just a phone call to explain the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use and admin, you can keep track of all of your transactions, archive them, resend invites to those who still haven't filled out their paperwork.

We are using this to replace an antiquated way of processing forms and it is catching on quickly. It takes the burden of paperwork out of the hands of several employees who may have older versions on file and makes signing a much easier, quicker and simpler task for them and our customers. We've had forms sent out and signed within the same day, something we would have never been able to achieve without this tool.

eSignLive review by <span>Andrew C.</span>
Andrew C.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

e-SignLive is impressively simple.

Their user interface is incredibly user friendly to new signers getting into the groove of e-signatures. Account management has been by far the simplest I have seen in all of the applications that we use here at my company. Adding members, deleting members, assigning Manager roles, password changes, etc, are all most frequently used and easiest to resolve issues for.

Customer service is fantastic.

My team at my company deals with their support team frequently and we were never left with a bad taste in our mouth. Very approachable team members that I always enjoy working with.

Ability to evolve the solution.

Our purpose for e-SignLive may be unique to other companies that are using e-SignLive. The developers and team members are always able to flex around new requirements that we need, new reporting that we ask for, and always putting their best foot forward with a solution to our challenges.

What do you dislike?

The only trouble I have encountered while using this application is there being search limitations within User Groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to simplify operational standards, you will not regret your decision by switching to e-SignLive.

Documents are being digitally signed with unprecedented convenience and confidence. As signatures get completed a lot quicker and on time, there is significantly less room for operational process error to occur. With the introduction of e-SignLive, we have seen this positive change in the right direction.

e-SignLive have also adapted to new business requirements and were able to tailor the product to our needs.

Learn more about eSignLive

eSignLive Videos

Learning about eSignLive?

* We monitor all eSignLive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.