eSignLive

eSignLive

Trusted by the world’s most regulated and security-conscious brands, eSignLive helps organizations get documents securely signed – anywhere, any time and on any device.

Work for eSignLive?
Esignlive

eSignLive Reviews

Ask eSignLive a Question
eSignLive review by <span>Andrew C.</span>
Andrew C.

Seamless user experience, with exceptional customer support

What do you like best?

e-SignLive is impressively simple.

Their user interface is incredibly user friendly to new signers getting into the groove of e-signatures. Account management has been by far the simplest I have seen in all of the applications that we use here at my company. Adding members, deleting members, assigning Manager roles, password changes, etc, are all most frequently used and easiest to resolve issues for.

Customer service is fantastic.

My team at my company deals with their support team frequently and we were never left with a bad taste in our mouth. Very approachable team members that I always enjoy working with.

Ability to evolve the solution.

Our purpose for e-SignLive may be unique to other companies that are using e-SignLive. The developers and team members are always able to flex around new requirements that we need, new reporting that we ask for, and always putting their best foot forward with a solution to our challenges.

What do you dislike?

The only trouble I have encountered while using this application is there being search limitations within User Groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to simplify operational standards, you will not regret your decision by switching to e-SignLive.

Documents are being digitally signed with unprecedented convenience and confidence. As signatures get completed a lot quicker and on time, there is significantly less room for operational process error to occur. With the introduction of e-SignLive, we have seen this positive change in the right direction.

e-SignLive have also adapted to new business requirements and were able to tailor the product to our needs.

Showing 687 eSignLive reviews
eSignLive review by <span>Yamini P.</span>
Yamini P.

eSignLive is a Lifesaver

What do you like best?

I like the fact that this product has been designed keeping user convenience in mind. The UI is intuitive and document itself embeds all the audit trails to prove the legality of the signatures. This shows a lot of confidence on the eSignlive's part that they don't want to make it difficult for customers to move to a different platform.

What do you dislike?

Search functionality is limited. It should allow the documents to be searched by their content or at least by the name of the signatory. Further, designing signature workflows is not very straightforward and is a time consuming process.

Time is money in today's world and using eSignlive saves us a lot of time and helps us reduce the turnaround times for closing business tremendously. People are able to sign the documents on the go without the requirement of printing,signing and scanning the documents. Also, it makes storing and retrieving documents convenient.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eSignLive
eSignLive review by <span>jesse s.</span>
jesse s.

Excellent presentation and interface

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, and intuitive interface allows smooth operation. Contains several options to customize form while keeping security. The security feature doesn't allow document to be altered after being signed.

What do you dislike?

The day counter seems off, not reliable. Cannot print partial forms if the routing has not completed. Able to go around security by changing format to word document and then saving once again to PDF. We don't necessarily use it for the security. However I thought esign might like to know about a possible exploit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We value the accountability and the ability to connect around campus. If you value this it may be a good option.

Inter & Intra business process for gathering signatures and approvals. Rapid connectivity and realized accountability of form process.

What E-Signature solution do you use?

eSignLive review by <span>Dave B.</span>
Dave B.

eSignLive provides our organization a stable eSignatures enterprise solution

What do you like best?

Using Silanis' eSignLive we have successfully delivered a single platform that supports multiple lines of business across multiple channels. This was accomplished using their eSignLive Enterprise solution.

Our organization also has several smaller business groups that enjoy the benefit of the eSignLive Professional cloud solution.

What do I like best? Silanis continues to invest in their solutions and partners closely with our organization. They listen to our suggestions for future product features and work closely with us to ensure their enhancements support our needs.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered a situation that we could not overcome with our close partnership with Silanis.

In our one line of business we eliminated out of orders as the compliance checks for this line of business were for missing documents, signatures and date fields. Client expectations are met as our clients do not want to deal with paper and the traditional problems associated with paper. (returning to our branch for lost documents and missed signatures)

For several other lines of business we have, we delivered a straight through processing in our self serve environment as eSignatures replaced the need for clients to visit a branch to provide their signature.

Time liberation for our sales force is also a large benefit for us.

eSignLive review by <span>Md Shibli S.</span>
Md Shibli S.

Verfications was never as simple

What do you like best?

Super simple interface, easy steps to follow and the economic pricing for the service are few of the things that comes in mind, But to top it all , i would rate the recognition factor as the highest, all our stakeholders are familiar with Vasco's products as a result we never had to deal with trust issues.

What do you dislike?

During primary implementation we faced some difficulties integrating our API's but i can't comment whether it was due to shortfall of our in house resources, but eventually support team was able to resolve the issues. The pricing for customized integration enterprise plan could be more competitive for business who can't really generate the volume at the beginning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are constantly improving and adapting to changes , their customer service has been distinguishing and thats the only reason we preferred them over other vendors.

A key challenge in the underwriting process of insurance is to get the customers consent. And if the customers agree , getting their digital signature is the next step, with e sign live we have been able to convince the customer that its secure and get things processed faster without any hassle . Our clients love using mobile for signing applications. Everyones loves the concept of going green and being paperless and if you can achieve that saving money and paying a reasonable price then its a win win for everyone.

eSignLive review by <span>Jacques H.</span>
Jacques H.

I was told E-Sign was used by Nasa and I can see why!

What do you like best?

I use e-signing applications a lot. This one is particular is smooth as butter. Easy to use without a huge learning curve. Works every time and that all we care about.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced a few glitches. However, it is not by any means a regular occurrence. We have had issues with signatures showing up in weird places (but that only happened once). The mobile experience is a little touch and go but still works well!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you trying it out and the Demo. Totally worth every penny. Consistently great in my opinion.

We have used multipe e-signing applications in the past and still do. With business happening at all time & everywhere we need to send documents constantly. This application is the most reliable and trusted by lots of reputable companies.

eSignLive review by User in Computer Software

You won't start using another e-Signing software if you use E-SignLive once.

What do you like best?

Document Management, UI on Mobile, Documents Authentication, integrating with other applications. The confidential information sharing was a bit tedious task before. I used to ask my clients to enter some password to read some confidential document(s). With eSignLive it became easier. They just need to provide their signature and the documents will be opened by the trusted person.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit tough question for me. All the features provided are fine except some UI stuff. The webiste UI has lot of information that I feel like lost few times. Compared to DocuSign I am not really impressed with eSignLive UI but its fine. As I am not really a super user of ESignLive, I don't complain on it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If I get a chance to recommend to someone about eSignLive I would love to give them an hour demonstration and want to share how eSignLive made my work easier.

I have gained much time on Document Management, Document Authentication, Confidential Info sharing, password format building, storage,... more. Mainly the document authentication got improved. Before I was sending the password format in the email and used to spend more time.

Learn more about eSignLive

eSignLive Videos

Learning about eSignLive?

* We monitor all eSignLive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.