eSkill Skills Testing

eSkill Skills Testing

eSkill offers online skill testing with custom-made assessments to fit any pre-employment job requirements or training needs.

Work for eSkill Skills Testing?

Learning about eSkill?

eSkill Skills Testing Reviews

Ask eSkill a Question
Showing 65 eSkill reviews
eSkill review by <span>Dion T.</span>
Dion T.

"Great Product! Great Customer Service! Very User Friendly!"

What do you like best?

eSkill is easy to use, easy to organize, and easy to work with. eSkill has a testing platform for every situation you can possibly think of. I love using eSkill. It makes my job easier and helps me to get more done in a shorter period of time. Also, they were so helpful during the set up phase and allowed me to take sample tests without charging our account or using our test credits.

Also, there is an option to customize your assessments. They have tons of pre-written questions that you can pick and choose to create your very own customized test, and you can give it a custom name. It's like an assessment salad bar.

All you need is the applicants email address and you are good to go. Send the assessment and the rest is easy peasy. You will get a notification when the applicant completes the test. eSkill keeps all of the completed assessments organized for you. It's easy to go back and find for reporting purposes.

eSkill is by far the best assessment service out there. I would highly recommend this service to anyone that needs to test candidates for hiring.

What do you dislike?

I honestly do not have any complaints about eSkill. That's the truth!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an quality solution for your assessment / hiring needs, eSkill is your best option.

We use eSkill for Microsoft Excel assessment. eSkill helped us establish a benchmark for this test, by allowing several of our employees to take this assessment for free. That was a huge help.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eSkill Skills Testing
eSkill review by <span>Erin S.</span>
Erin S.

"eSkill is super easy to set and get started."

What do you like best?

The ease and flexibility of the testing has been beneficial for assessing employees. When I have questions, the eSkill team is always prompt in finding the answer, usually withing an hour of my emails.

What do you dislike?

The only downside of eSkill is that candidates need an email address to sign in to the test. While most candidates do have an email, those that do not have to create one or use a friend's email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eSkill offers the most flexibility and best value of any testing my company looked at.

With the skill testing, we have been able to screen candidates for a higher level of detail orientation. This has made interviewing more effective and most candidates that are hired are more successful in the training portion of on-boarding.

What Pre-Employment Testing solution do you use?

eSkill review by <span>Nick A.</span>
Nick A.

"Simple and Effective from Purchase to Evaluation"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the simplicity of purchasing a test package, being able to customize my assessments to include multiple skills and with one credit, and the multiple views to assess candidate scores.

What do you dislike?

I wish there where a way to get credits back if there is an assessment that goes incomplete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple, effective and not at all overpriced. You can really get what you need without paying for things you don't.

We are assessing potential new hires prior to spending time to bring them on-site for in-person interviews. This allows us to be more cost effective as a company and bring in the best possible candidates they are more likely to be successful.

eSkill review by <span>Margie W.</span>
Margie W.

"eSkills Skills Testing Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize the tests. My favorite piece of the assessment is being able to access a user's mult-task ability with the timed interactive assessment questions. This helps when hiring technical customer service roles as they would be on the phone and using multiple systems while speaking to the customers. It allows for us to see if a candidate would be able to handle the fast-paced environment.

What do you dislike?

Some of the assessments that have scenario based questions are out-dated and the person on the recording is speaking very slow which is not realistic. They are not sure when they will be able to implement new changes to those recordings and when they checked into it they also did not have a timeline, however suggested we make our own personalized scenario based questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using the subject section when creating your test and then going question by question to keep and/or eliminate any questions that you feel will or will not be relevant. This really helps with customizing your assessment to be in line w/the skills sets you are seeking. Personally I combined several subjects and customized to one assessment. It was time consuming to go thru all of the questions however in the end I feel it was worth it to ensure that we were asking relatable questions and not just random unrelated questions.

Uncovering multi-task abilities, typing speeds, customer problem resolution questions/scenarios which can assist in finding quality candidates. Additionally doing trial testings on current high and low performers and we believe this can also be helpful for potential coaching opportunities.

eSkill review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"eSkill Review"

What do you like best?

The in-browser test experience. Being able to test on such vital skills such as word processing, spreadsheets, etc without requiring the user to actually have the software on hand is a huge plus.

The automated notification emails to applicants and hiring managers are also very nice (even customizable).

It is amazing how customizable the tests can be and how much tests we have to choose from.

What do you dislike?

It does not test on Google Sheets/Docs. Our organization uses Google sheets/Docs almost exclusively (all though it is similar to MS office their are some subtle differences).

It would also be nice to have a more user friendly portal for managers to use when creating their tests.

It would be great to see a dashboard that can compare candidates for a specific job, i.e. tell me which of our 5 candidates did better on subject A and which did better on subject B, furthermore, if they did not do well on subject B how might that affect our organization?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate how eSkill fits into your hiring workflow; does it integrate with current hiring systems?

Hiring candidates that are qualified for the job or have the ability to learn quickly.

The largest benefits we've realized are ease of testing over the internet, (our previous test used to be a paper test), ease of grading tests (our paper test required HR to grade each test), and the ability to see fairly and consistently graded results immediately.

eSkill review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"Easy to use, wide variety of tests, no technical problems"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, wide variety of tests, no technical problems - these are my top 3. With our prior testing service, there were many technical problems that required my time trying to solve - sometimes we had to bring the tester into the office rather than have them test at home.

What do you dislike?

That we had to make a test for each of our offices for each of our job roles. It seems cumbersome. We should be able to have one test for each role and be able to have all of our offices use the test but yet on the backend we can identify who the office was that sent the test.

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't be hesitant about asking eSkill to update a test - they will get it done if they can

We are hiring a lot of marketing people. Our previous testing service did not provide any Adobe CS testing. eSkill does. As a matter of fact, I requested that they provide an updated Adobe CS test for the new version and they built one in just a few months. We are getting some talented people because we're able to test their graphic capabilities.

eSkill review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"eSkill review"

What do you like best?

It is a web based system that has a very accessible TA team for us to utilize. It is also very user friendly and we are able to capitalize not being required to proctor the tests in instances where it is not necessary.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customizing a test or bundling the tests does not work as well as it could.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would encourage others to go through the same testing of the use of the system from a variety of user types before making a decision. It was time well spent for us.

We utilize the system a the state workforce agency so the system does not solve any of our own business problems. However, we offer this product free of charge to the businesses of our state which is provides the benefit of a screening tool for many small businesses that may not have the need for a full system on their own.

eSkill review by <span>Chris S.</span>
Chris S.

"We know what they know"

What do you like best?

For all of the applicants that say they have a skill set, we will learn from the test that we created if they do have the skills. I also like that I can create my own tests. They also give you an easy to use ranking.

What do you dislike?

there are so many tests to go through in order to find the one I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get help from the company to filter through the super long list of tests and questions

We hire people that can actually do the job. It has saved us time from putting applicants through the process that could never handle the job.

eSkill review by <span>Robyn W.</span>
Robyn W.

"Diverse with a large catalog"

What do you like best?

It is great that I can mix and match assessments together and add or delete questions for an already predetermined assessment.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot and it can be overwhelming. There is a lot I have to remember to do (copy a job, save a job, add my email address in to the system to receive notifications when someone takes an assessment...) and it would be nice if some of these things had a default instead of me having to manually do them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a lot you have to remember when setting up a new assessment. Once you've done it, then you're good, but there is just a lot to remember to do.

Assessments helps us to determine if what they are verbally telling us align with the assessment results.

eSkill review by <span>Howard M.</span>
Howard M.

"Great For Customized Metrics for Employee Evaluation"

What do you like best?

The fully customized control over what we want to test for.

What do you dislike?

Question bank needs more simulation for some common software features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When evaluating testing, the ability to have control over the test was far above the rest of who we were evaluating at the time.

We had issues evaluating admin hires. We needed a metric that would help us measure the truthfulness in resumes and actual skill. Not only did we get a great standardized measuring tool, we were able to add more metrics on other categories that we deemed necessary.

eSkill review by <span>Kimberly B.</span>
Kimberly B.

"Very comprehensive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

There are so many options for questions and topics and customization that building a test can send you down a rabbit hole, but it's totally great. You can have EXACTLY the test you want.

What do you dislike?

Some of the questions are worded in a weird way, that I like the content, but I'm afraid to use it and throw off my candidate.

We use Eskill to avoid bad hires. with the market not in employers favor right now, Eskill helps us not make a hasty decision and gives us all the information we need.

eSkill review by <span>Samantha M.</span>
Samantha M.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that we can customize the test and that the test taker is only taking one test on multiple subjects versus taking separate tests for each subject and i like that we have an account manager to assist us 24/7.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything i dislike as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product

We are able to test our candidates on certain skills. It is easier for our candidates to take the tests and for us to pull results based on different formatting.

eSkill review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"I have worked with eSkill for over 4 years and customer service is a definite strength."

What do you like best?

When I have an issue, I get immediate attention. My customer service representative is happy to help and solves almost all issues. When she is unable to provide an immediate solution she gets her IT folks involved. To date, there has been no issue that has not be handled.

What do you dislike?

We are Pacific Standard time and so there are some time challenges on occasion. However, the eSkill customer service team must take work home as I generally will at least get an email response letting me know they have received my message.

We have been able to customize different assessments to meet the demands of our customers. This has allowed us to qualify candidates and get them placed on time meeting the client needs.

eSkill review by <span>Spencer H.</span>
Spencer H.

"Assessing job specific skills across industries"

What do you like best?

I do like the large library of subjects and the ability to combine subjects to into one test. This allows for much easier user experience.

What do you dislike?

Navigation of assessment results and files is somewhat difficulty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please make the Latest Reports section searchable as well as list more than 10 reports. If the test I am looking for is not within the latest 10 test then it is very difficult to locate.

Using eSkills allows our clients to effectively screen out unqualified job applicants.

eSkill review by Administrator

"eSkills is a must have!"

What do you like best?

I find eSkills a wonderful product to use. There are very useful tests and such a huge library to chose from. I have never found a subject that eSkills does not have a test for. I find the program very easy to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

The library is so big that I sometimes find it hard to find the exact match that I am looking for. It takes some digging but I eventually do find it.

Skills Testing let's me and my clients weed out people who say they have a specific skill but don't. It also allows us to figure out where more training is needed.

eSkill review by User

"Comprehensive and User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I found the website was very user friendly. I loved the variety of questions and the different skill levels. We have found this to be an awesome tool in our candidate selection.

What do you dislike?

Reordering the questions is a little tedious but that is the only true issue I have found.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our sales rep has been phenomenal about answering any questions we may have. We have been very happy with the content and user friendly environment.

We were hiring candidates who said they were advanced in MS Excel but this test has helped us really see where their skill level is at.

eSkill review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"we have been using this tool for a little more than 1 year to administer skills testing"

What do you like best?

The bank of questions is a great starting point for assessing skills for most positions.

What do you dislike?

Overall the questions are useful, we would like to be able to add questions from time to time that are more specific to a position and our industry but the cost for this additional functionality outweighs the benefit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product offers a good basic set of questions for skill evaluation. Spend time selecting your questions and work with the support team to refine questions.

We need to assess basic computer knowledge related to MS Office and skills related to a position before making an offer to a candidate.

eSkill review by <span>Gloria H.</span>
Gloria H.

"Appreciative of how easy it is to administer test."

What do you like best?

The ability to create your own test, send test to applicants and administer test on site, email notification of when testing is complete and the ability to receive score immediatley.

What do you dislike?

When creating test, the menu did not stop where you left off; starts back at top of menu after subject selection.

The ability to administer skill assessments to applicants.

eSkill review by <span>Lotsie W.</span>
Lotsie W.

"Database Admin Test -It was an excellent experience"

What do you like best?

Ability to get emails after they finish. I also liked how easy it was to use and the test questions. There were a ton of questions for IT.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Everything worked they way we liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend the product.

It helped us weed out those who do not analytical skills.

eSkill review by <span>Amy P.</span>
Amy P.

"Partner"

What do you like best?

The flexibility that we have in creating and customizing assessments.

What do you dislike?

i don't like when i am searching for a candidate that i am unable to go "Back". i have to completely reload the pate.

We are a staffing agency, and it is nice to be able to screen our candidates to gauge their skill level.

eSkill review by <span>Joseph W.</span>
Joseph W.

"Eskill Review"

What do you like best?

Nothing really. I found it to be very difficult to set up assessments when compared to other similar products. Used it only twice and went back to original product.

What do you dislike?

It's just way too complicated to use. Hard to set up tests. Not user friendly.

We need to test EE's prior to hire.

eSkill review by <span>Crista B.</span>
Crista B.

"InterDesign experience"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to combine multiple topics into one test

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike at this point.

We use it for skills base testing. It helps validate when candidates rate their experience level with certain programs

eSkill review by <span>Nicholas O.</span>
Nicholas O.

"A simple tool that can make your life easier!!"

What do you like best?

Eskilll is easy to use for the administrator and the candidates.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to customise it, add logo,etc.

Test technical knowledge quickly of candidates. We can save time by meeting only the best candidates.

eSkill review by <span>Kelly G.</span>
Kelly G.

"Pleased User"

What do you like best?

The number of and variety of tests has been beneficial to helping determine job placement.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing negative. Easy to use, great customer service, huge selection of user friendly testing. It is all great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used other testing with former employers. eskill has been superior.

This has helped is to determine the difference between candidates who believe that they have the skills needed and those candidates who actually have the skills.

"Excellent Expereince "

What do you like best?

I loved how easy it was to vet out this product. All of the information is easily accessible and the representatives are wonderful.

What do you dislike?

So far, there hasn't been anything I haven't liked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prefer this product over ProveIt because you can use shortcuts for example, in Excel testing.

We're focusing on assessing both internal employees and external candidate's skills to be used in decisions regarding promotions and hiring.

Administrator in Education Management

" have had a good experience with eSkill, mostly with the Excel & Word simulations"

What do you like best?

That we can offer Simulations

Large range of questions on various topics

The staff members and the customer service are very helpful and informative. Very responsive.

What do you dislike?

Not sure I have something to write down here. More a request to add more simulations and maybe some more statistics per item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a good tool to conduct computer testing

Evaluating candidates in a more accurate way

More effective and efficient way to recruiet

eSkill review by <span>Elizabeth W.</span>
Elizabeth W.

"Easy."

What do you like best?

The platform is very straight forward and simple. Our account manager is responsive.

What do you dislike?

We've had an invoice mix-up that was a little confusing.

Simple 10-key assessments for potential candidates for our accounts payable team.

Administrator in Education Management

"eSkill is a diverse testing software."

What do you like best?

I like the way eSkill will customize a test for you, and even set up a test based on what you ask them to do. I am so busy in my job that I don't have time to do this :)

What do you dislike?

As it is a US based software and we are in Canada, the data entry portion of our test is written with US addresses (zip codes), but it isn't a major issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend as they will set up any test you like.

Screening for hiring support staff. It is a great way of determining whether they know their software skills, have good grammar, etc.

eSkill review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Recruiting Manager"

What do you like best?

We have access to a wide variety of different testing packages. It is easy to use and send to candidates or for them to take in person.

What do you dislike?

But with having access to a wide variety, we don't use them like we should. Trying to change a standard eksill test takes time and just haven't had the time to do.

Heavy excel and access use so we test on that.

eSkill review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Thorough and flexible!"

What do you like best?

eSkill has a wide variety of questions which allows us to create customized tests for our clients. eSkill is always willing to listen to our needs and find solutions...even if that means additional configuration is needed.

What do you dislike?

Look is a bit outdated, they have taken this request already and are looking to make changes.

Provides us with a comprehensive look into a candidates skills and abilities.

eSkill review by Executive Sponsor in Higher Education
Executive Sponsor in Higher Education

"Extremely good system"

What do you like best?

The eskill testing system is very easy to use and covers a wide range of testing options. Those testing options are very practical in terms of usage and relevance to what we look for in measuring candidate competence.

What do you dislike?

Some of the "useability" is a touch basic but this doesn't impact on its overall effectiveness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - although the cost does appear too competitive certainly compared to other similar sustems/suppliers it is extremely goo.

Core candidate competence when looking to assess suitability for vacancies. This is both for permanent and temporary roles and those of technical nature and those not.

eSkill review by <span>Brennan J.</span>
Brennan J.

"Excellent setup and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup - you can just send a generic link to people to fill out the tests instead of having to send separate log in links for every person.

What do you dislike?

You can't see the email addresses that you have the test results going to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, no technical issues and the support is quick to resond.

Applicant screening

eSkill review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"A very helpful solution "

What do you like best?

The detailed results we get, and how the results can be presented in several different ways.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was more clarity on average time of completion for each test, so we can set our timers fairly

Determining which job seekers might need additional or updated training, and evaluating job seekers after we have sent them to a training program to verify their improvement.

eSkill review by <span>Heather T.</span>
Heather T.

"Great tests to qualify your prospects!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, ease of accessibility and ease of results!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. i love the ease of use of the software testing platform.

Hiring qualified individuals

eSkill review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Assessments with ease"

What do you like best?

I love their vast library and ease to create assessments. We also use the editor to create unique content for our new hires.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about eSkill is ..... nothing. Great account management, great product, quick solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and love it.

Pre Hire testing cost is reduced, better turnaround time for results and less technical issues than our previous vendor.

eSkill review by Administrator in Religious Institutions
Administrator in Religious Institutions

"Has been a very useful tool!"

What do you like best?

The ability to format the test and how easy it is to send to a candidate.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is it can be time consuming to add questions and create a test.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly Recommend

We mainly utilize this for our Administrative Applicants but it really effective in helping us to narrow down the best candidate.

eSkill review by <span>Tamika N.</span>
Tamika N.

"Really Handy!!"

What do you like best?

I love the different testing capabilities, most sites don't offer such a variety.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you have to pay for an upgrade an order to customize specifically to our clients.

I also don't like the limited "dental" tests available.

The site makes it easy for us to hone in on skillsets.

eSkill review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The ability to create your own tests and have the customer support to create tests.

What do you dislike?

Need a larger database of general questions and ones that allow to test computer usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Larger database of questions and categories based on computer skills

Testing the employees to make sure they understood the 30 day training.

eSkill review by Executive Sponsor in Law Practice
Executive Sponsor in Law Practice

"Administrative Testing"

What do you like best?

eSkill provides a wide variety of testing categories and allows customization to meet our exact needs.

What do you dislike?

In the past we purchased unlimited testing each year. Our testing needs have decreased and we now purchase a set number of tests to be used over a specified period of time. It is nice to have this option, however, it would be nice to purchase the tests as needed.

We test applicants for various roles. eSkills enables us to learn the skills of our applicants before making crucial hiring decisions.

"testing administrator"

What do you like best?

the flexibility and the system is too easy also the support

What do you dislike?

really nothing :)the system is so easy and there are very varieties in questions

Recommendations to others considering the product

just maker vouchers or offers special to the partners

mainly the soft skills and some others ict program like .net

eSkill review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Review"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the wide variety of tests available to choose from.

What do you dislike?

If I had to choose something, I'd like to see the customization function be a little more cost effective.

We wanted to test new hire technical and English language skills. The ability to do it online is fantastic.

eSkill review by <span>Noralyn S.</span>
Noralyn S.

"Director Human Resources"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the ability to have additional metrics information.

What do you dislike?

It is not good that the we will lose credits if not used after one year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! They are easy to work with.

Assessing skill sets.

The test helps us identify the strongest candidates.

eSkill review by <span>Christina D.</span>
Christina D.

"Admin for eskill at my company"

What do you like best?

The ability to create customized tests, the quick results sent to my email, and the administrative options for administering the test.

What do you dislike?

That I can't print the test to administer a written version.

qualifying candidates for job openings and validating their skill level is easier with eskill

"eSkill New User"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize and combine testing

What do you dislike?

There are some topics not available in the database that we have found available with other similar services

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure all topics you need are available. It does not mirror ProveIt in topics.

Pre-employment testing

eSkill review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

User-friendly, easy to navigate and create assessments.

What do you dislike?

Though the system is user-friendly and easy to navigate, it could do with an updated interface. The page appears text heavy.

Closing team's skills gap. Team has been proactively using eSkill to practice on and improve their skills.

eSkill review by <span>Pennie W.</span>
Pennie W.

"convenient"

What do you like best?

Range of tests available already and ease of selecting items from one test to use in another test.

What do you dislike?

Very little - very easy to use. I guess sometimes resaving the doc is tiresome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Recruitment shortlisting and promotions - adds layer of transparency

eSkill review by <span>Roman B.</span>
Roman B.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

Streamlined process...ease of use and relavancy

What do you dislike?

How the emails are consolidated when you send multiple tests...I don't know if this is of your doing or the email accounts...that confuses my clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service to test clinets

System we use in our offices

eSkill review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Good service once set up. Price appropriate. "

What do you like best?

The ability to email tests out. This makes this part of the hiring process very simple and fast.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit hard to set up tests. Edit tests are much easier.

Verifying new hires have sufficient computer skills.

eSkill review by Consultant in Human Resources
Consultant in Human Resources

"Excellent System "

What do you like best?

The flexibility and broad categories for testing various positions. Provides great flexibility and

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We have had great success with the system as is and it offers a great deal of flexibility.

Interviewing skills analysis. Benchmarking internal talent.

eSkill review by Administrator in Performing Arts
Administrator in Performing Arts

"Great product and service"

What do you like best?

The professionalism, warmth and competence of the staff who help create customized assessments, just right for the organization and the specific role.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. eSkill is a pleasure to do business with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

eSkill can do whatever an organization needs to improve hiring quality and quantity.

Ineffective hiring practices leading to poor fit. Now we have a robust set of assessments wrapped into one eSkill platform which makes it easy and effective.

eSkill review by Administrator

"Excellent for Gauging Applicants"

What do you like best?

The variety of testing offered by e-skills allows flexibility for creating testing across a diversified industry.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to incorporate the testing into weeding out potential external applicants even prior to interviews.

We use e-skill to gauge our employee's understanding of topics and skills for internal transfers. This is especially useful when applicants with several years of experience in related but distinctly different fields apply for other departments.

eSkill review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"Flexible Design ed testing Solution "

What do you like best?

The eSkills test environment provides a flexible and dynamic testing offer. It has an expansive test list for standard test and subject tests. I have used them for 14 years.

What do you dislike?

There are times where the tests may not fit to exactly what I need. While it is flexible to create, it does take time.

Using them to identify employees who have higher skill and aptitude levels in an effort to focus developing them.

eSkill review by Executive Sponsor in Legal Services
Executive Sponsor in Legal Services

"Satisfactory Services"

What do you like best?

Scoring summary is easy to ready and send to others in the organization.

What do you dislike?

Question Selections is difficult to find ideal questions that reveal skill and subject knowledge.

Hire motivated and technically skilled talent

eSkill review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Great option for skills testing potential hires"

What do you like best?

Really enjoyed the flexibility to create a customized set a questions for a specific role.

What do you dislike?

Took some time to sort through all the available questions for accounting roles, but it was worth the effort.

eSkills helped me get a sense of a candidate's understanding of a wide array of accounting and financial management issues as part of the hiring process. Better to find out before hiring someone than after!

eSkill review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Easy to use and administer"

What do you like best?

I like that I can customize the test for different positions and that we can pick the most relevant questions for our role. Our account manager helped me during the implementation process. It is very affordable for a small company.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little dated. Otherwise I am very happy with the product.

It ensures us that candidates have the necessary call center skills for the position.

"ESKILL "

What do you like best?

EASY TO USE WITH LOTS OF OPTIONS. THERE ARE MANY TEST TO CHOOSE FROM. WE CAN CUSTOMIZE TO OUR NEEDS.

What do you dislike?

DOING IT THE FIRST TIME TOOK A WHILE BEFORE WE LEARN TO NAVIGATE WITH IT.

WE TEST OUR EMPLOYEES TO MAKE SURE THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY SAY BEFORE SENDING THEM OUT TO CLIENT SITES

eSkill review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Good not Great"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, various choices of testing products.

What do you dislike?

Buggy tests, lack of challenging questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Staff knowledge

eSkill review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"We use this product DAILY"

What do you like best?

What I like best about eskill is that it is SIMPLE to use and easy to understand the scoring. There is also a huge library of questions to choose from.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I don't like about it.

It allows us to get a sense of an applicants technical ability.

eSkill review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Effective product"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of sending out the skills test to people and how tests can be customized and created.

What do you dislike?

Would like to see even more improved canned tests to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good and inexpensive way to achieve skills and knowledge assessments.

Assessing job candidate skills and knowledge.

eSkill review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Enjoy eSkill but wish I could customize more"

What do you like best?

Enjoy eSkill but wish it came more customizable

What do you dislike?

Felt that the current test database was not as customizable as I would have liked. Takes more time than I have.

It is really helping us to make sure our Account Managers have strong technical skills to service our clients.

eSkill review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"It Works For Us!"

What do you like best?

The ease of customization--since our job descriptions are not boilerplate--this program allows for our testing to be the same

What do you dislike?

Navigation when customizing can sometimes be problematic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to customize a test

We are able to count on a floor of basic skills when employees come on board

"First Time User"

What do you like best?

The service was quick and the set up for the testing was so easy.

What do you dislike?

This was the first time we used an outside testing site. There was nothing that i disliked.

New hire for a technical position, which is not one we fill often.

eSkill review by Executive Sponsor in Biotechnology
Executive Sponsor in Biotechnology

"Quality and compliance for plasma donation centers"

What do you like best?

the app is flexible, open to customization and fast, the results we have received have been spot on

What do you dislike?

nothing, we love everything about eSkill

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it, we use to screen candidates, they have offered positive feedback as well

we assess for writing and critical thinking skills

eSkill review by User

"Short"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can customize your test.

What do you dislike?

Some of the questions (like in Customer Service) aren't relevant to Customer Service.

The excel questions are tough but we have used them to determine if we give someone a 2nd interview.

eSkill review by Consultant in Government Administration
Consultant in Government Administration

"Time saver"

What do you like best?

The ability to create customized exams.

What do you dislike?

Maybe have more trade type testing materials.

I am saving time on my recruitment's, I am able to test on many factors in one exam.

Learn more about eSkill Skills Testing

eSkill Skills Testing Videos

Learning about eSkill Skills Testing?

* We monitor all eSkill Skills Testing reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.