eSpatial

eSpatial online mapping software lets you to take business data from Excel spreadsheets and transform it into eye-catching, informative and game-changing visualizations.

Work for eSpatial?

Learning about eSpatial?

Categories

eSpatial Reviews

Showing 6 eSpatial reviews
eSpatial review by Shane S.
Shane S.

"Positive experience - both software and support and it's driven value for me"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, online support team engagement, loading of data to datasets for reuse and features that are useful and valuable rather than lovely sounding but impractical. A Full feature set for a reasonable price in my opinion. I'd recommend this tool for business users (small medium companies upwards) who need a mapping solution to improve their deployment of resources in field or to target business opportunities. I've used some big name and big price supplier tools and they simply don't deliver the value for money that eSpatial does.

I LOVE the fact that as non-IT/data experts, we don't need days of training and eight pots of coffee just to get an answer out of it and if we have a question, the support team on chat are very responsive and knowledgeable and answer in simple, easy to understand language not techno babble.

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike. I've used the product in 2 companies now and it does what it says it will and does it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth a try - have your data ready to go and use the trial to prove it's value to you.

Callfile optimisation for sales teams and Optimising routes and territories to reduce headcount and travel costs with minimal impact on customer base.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eSpatial
eSpatial review by Bruce T.
Bruce T.

"Easy to use, great looking maps "

What do you like best?

You can easily create maps from your Salesforce reports, add layers from spreadsheets, and update maps automatically daily. Very intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Some of the color selections for pins on the map are hard to define.

If you are making maps that update daily from Salesforce, if a new attribute that is defined on the map by a pin is introduced in the data, you have to manually refresh the data set in espatial to get that data point on the map.

Benefits to our sales team in meetings with customers. Benefits to our operations team in staffing, and redistricting.

What GIS solution do you use?

eSpatial review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"User Friendly Mapping"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to learn how to map on this software. I had never used a mapping software before but it was pretty simple to begin using it. The set-up was not difficult either and they had a representative reach out personally to help you with your account whether you wanted a phone call or email help.

What do you dislike?

The version my company uses has only 5 accounts/users, which is just not very many especially in a large company. When we tried to add more accounts it was extremely expensive just to add a few more. It wasn't worth the price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple and supportive mapping software this one is great! It doesn't have as much as some very in-depth mapping softwares but that is what makes it so user-friendly. They always have a person who you can chat with when you have any questions and they are very good at explaining and helping you. Our rep also was easily reachable by phone and email if we ever had any questions as well which made the whole experience a lot easier. We liked having the one on one contact especially since this was the first time we were using a mapping software in the region.

We use it for outreach purposes and to plot where our clients are or areas of growth opportunities that we might have missed. We also use it to segment the city.

eSpatial review by Mike B.
Mike B.

"Excellent Data Visualisation"

What do you like best?

Ability to customise heat maps and overlay multiple data sets

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far - I have been able to achieve everything I set out to do.

Using to understand distribution of patients by area of deprivation in the UK

eSpatial review by Internal Consultant in Insurance
Internal Consultant in Insurance

"eSpatial is Awesome"

What do you like best?

I have been using eSpatial for about a month and find it way more than I expected. Being able to easily utilize the system and visually seeing where incidents occur has helped us utilize resources more efficiently. The Customer Service is excellent.

What do you dislike?

So many features it takes time to get properly explore all of the possibilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have any recommendations at this time.

Better use of resources being able to optimize colleagues time in the field.

eSpatial review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Wonderful application!"

What do you like best?

the ease of use and system functionality allow you to generate customized maps

What do you dislike?

at times the navigation can feel clunky.

support for regional locations

Learning about eSpatial?

* We monitor all eSpatial reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories