eStar IEP

eStar Individual Education Program (IEP) application brings order to the creation and revision of student reports for teachers and administrators alike.

Work for eStar IEP?

Learning about eStar IEP?

eStar IEP Reviews

Showing 12 eStar IEP reviews
eStar IEP review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Great IEP Management Software

What do you like best?

eSped is well supported and widely used. When students transfer in from other districts utilizing eStar we typically have their IEP within 24 hours of request in a digital format that is editable for our next IEP meeting. This can drastically reduce the amount of time spent on data entry.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, eStar does not provide many 'warnings' or reminders. While this can be a bonus in that we really need to review our paperwork with a fine tooth comb, it often results in needless errors that require ARD amendment agreements to be signed in order to correct. I wouldn't mind having a "HEY, you forgot to complete all components of the Autism Supplement!" warning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the cost.

The time it takes me to complete an IEP from start to finish is down by a quarter to a half because this software streamlines everything and has fewer errors than other software I've used.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eStar IEP
eStar IEP review by <span>Brae G.</span>
Brae G.

Estar Review

What do you like best?

I use esped for my job as a special education teacher. I like how easy it is to put in information and the pre made drop down boxes for everything. Once you have the proper training it is very easy to navigate and to plug in all the information you have.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how fast it logs you out. After a few hours it automatically logs you out and you have to restart the entire program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for special education teachers!

I am able to prepare for my ARD meetings (Admission, Review, Dismissal). It helps me keep myself organized and all of my information in one spot so I am able to update it as time goes on.

What Special Education solution do you use?

eStar IEP review by <span>Elizabeth R.</span>
Elizabeth R.

Great program

What do you like best?

I like the flow and format. It’s easy to access records and it’s intuitive so for the most part I was able to figure out how to enter all the student’s information

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of unnecessary tabs that are rarely used so many times I need to scroll so far down just to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a good program.

It makes it easy to access students records for accommodations, modifications and behavior intervention plans.

eStar IEP review by Administrator
G2 Gives Campaign

Need an IEP Software Program?

What do you like best?

The company keeps abreast of all the changes in forms and the law and updates their program very quickly. eStar is extremely easy to use and the tech support is phenominal.

What do you dislike?

I have been completely satisfied with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have concerns or requests, call your tech support person. They are very responsive. Attending user group meetings also helps.

Writing IEPs, 504 Plans, Progress Monitoring IEP goals, and storing documents electronically.

eStar IEP review by <span>Eva S.</span>
Eva S.

Esped lpac and rti

What do you like best?

I like how our school district contacts esped and they make changes for us when needed. Very responsive to needs.

What do you dislike?

I truly dislike how e archive is harder to access, especially if I'm busy looking for data, I have to exit LPAC student records and lose my place getting to archive manager and back.

Immigration visa information categorization. I like having e access to work away from paperwork or the office.

eStar IEP review by <span>Shawna L.</span>
Shawna L.

IEP Doftware

What do you like best?

Easy and user friendly, covers all legal requirements of IE

What do you dislike?

Format of the REED application, how you have to open each Bjeftoce to spiders

IEP Management

Learning about eStar IEP?

* We monitor all eStar IEP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.