eStar IEP

eStar Individual Education Program (IEP) application brings order to the creation and revision of student reports for teachers and administrators alike.

Work for eStar IEP?

Learning about eStar IEP?

eStar IEP Reviews

Ask eStar IEP a Question
Showing 13 eStar IEP reviews
eStar IEP review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great IEP Management Software"

What do you like best?

eSped is well supported and widely used. When students transfer in from other districts utilizing eStar we typically have their IEP within 24 hours of request in a digital format that is editable for our next IEP meeting. This can drastically reduce the amount of time spent on data entry.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, eStar does not provide many 'warnings' or reminders. While this can be a bonus in that we really need to review our paperwork with a fine tooth comb, it often results in needless errors that require ARD amendment agreements to be signed in order to correct. I wouldn't mind having a "HEY, you forgot to complete all components of the Autism Supplement!" warning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the cost.

The time it takes me to complete an IEP from start to finish is down by a quarter to a half because this software streamlines everything and has fewer errors than other software I've used.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eStar IEP
eStar IEP review by Brae G.
Brae G.

"Estar Review"

What do you like best?

I use esped for my job as a special education teacher. I like how easy it is to put in information and the pre made drop down boxes for everything. Once you have the proper training it is very easy to navigate and to plug in all the information you have.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how fast it logs you out. After a few hours it automatically logs you out and you have to restart the entire program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program for special education teachers!

I am able to prepare for my ARD meetings (Admission, Review, Dismissal). It helps me keep myself organized and all of my information in one spot so I am able to update it as time goes on.

What Special Education solution do you use?

eStar IEP review by Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.

"Great program "

What do you like best?

I like the flow and format. It’s easy to access records and it’s intuitive so for the most part I was able to figure out how to enter all the student’s information

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of unnecessary tabs that are rarely used so many times I need to scroll so far down just to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a good program.

It makes it easy to access students records for accommodations, modifications and behavior intervention plans.

eStar IEP review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Esped is an accessible and easy to maneuver system for educators. "

What do you like best?

Esped is clear and easy to use and maneuver.

What do you dislike?

It sometimes can take long to load and if you do not save information when you have written lengthy amounts, it sometimes can erase it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use. I did not receive any formal training from my school district, yet was able to figure out how to create IEPs, input data collection for progress reports and report cards, as well as find information about parents to use daily.

I am able to write my students IEPs in an efficient and clear way. This allows it all to be electronic and can let me archive it for years.

eStar IEP review by Administrator

"Need an IEP Software Program?"

What do you like best?

The company keeps abreast of all the changes in forms and the law and updates their program very quickly. eStar is extremely easy to use and the tech support is phenominal.

What do you dislike?

I have been completely satisfied with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have concerns or requests, call your tech support person. They are very responsive. Attending user group meetings also helps.

Writing IEPs, 504 Plans, Progress Monitoring IEP goals, and storing documents electronically.

eStar IEP review by Eva S.
Eva S.

"Esped lpac and rti"

What do you like best?

I like how our school district contacts esped and they make changes for us when needed. Very responsive to needs.

What do you dislike?

I truly dislike how e archive is harder to access, especially if I'm busy looking for data, I have to exit LPAC student records and lose my place getting to archive manager and back.

Immigration visa information categorization. I like having e access to work away from paperwork or the office.

eStar IEP review by Shawna L.
Shawna L.

"IEP Doftware "

What do you like best?

Easy and user friendly, covers all legal requirements of IE

What do you dislike?

Format of the REED application, how you have to open each Bjeftoce to spiders

IEP Management

eStar IEP review by Maria N.
Maria N.

"eStar IEP - User Friendly Student Data Management"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate how user friendly esped is for its users. It is nice to know that you can accurately and efficiently run reports and get the data you need. Although, I would have to say that the best feature esped has is the ease of data entering. Esped is system that has provided an efficient way of producing accurate student documents that provide all essential information.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes when it comes to esped. I have been using it for a few years now and have only good things to say about it. The times that I have had issues with esped I have been able to contact them and get a a very fast response that has solved my issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend eStar IEP to others looking for a great way to manage student special education records. it is an amazing tool that all districts must have in order to produce quality special education documents that are informative yet easy to produce.

The ability to have all my students special education files electronically archived makes my work easier and therefore I am more efficient and productive. Additionally, it is beneficial to be able to archive all types of files in esped, this way any document pertaining to a students special education can be easily accessible.

eStar IEP review by Heather M.
Heather M.

"I have used this in IEP meetings"

What do you like best?

That it keeps track of IEP information thoroughly

What do you dislike?

It is a cumbersome program to use. It is finnicky when you make mistakes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Learn it well before using with parent meetings.

It does make sure that IEP mistakes aren't made.

eStar IEP review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Very Organized"

What do you like best?

I like that it guides you through the IEP writing process. It makes everything so organized and hard to skip anything.

What do you dislike?

There's very few things I dislike. Some of the graphs are confusing for parents, but they get it once we explain it.

It makes it easier for everyone involved writing the IEP to have everything in one place.

eStar IEP review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Esped"

What do you like best?

I find this program easy to navigate. Reports are complete and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I found nothing to dislike about this product.

We use this to for our district IEP’s

eStar IEP review by Jill S.
Jill S.

"Esped"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use in the product on most pages

What do you dislike?

pages change without notification from our admin

none

eStar IEP review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"eSped useful for special educators"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and helpful for all educators.

What do you dislike?

Times out after 20 minutes, and can cause you to lose data.

Helps store IEPs.

Learning about eStar IEP?

* We monitor all eStar IEP reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.