ETERNUS

Learning about ETERNUS?

ETERNUS Reviews

Showing 1 ETERNUS review
ETERNUS review by User in Higher Education

"Eternus Review of Fujitsu Product"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Fujitsu's Eternus is that it allows us to store the data we collect easily and quickly. It also allows us to store out data over long periods of time, which help us keep records.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface. I find it a little confusing and would like to see it more simplified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you allow for simple options for customer viewing of recorded data entries.

The business problems that I am solving with Eternal are that I would be able to store the records over a long period of time and easily access data from the operations of my business.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ETERNUS

What Storage Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ETERNUS for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

WinSCP Logo
WinSCP
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client and SCP client for Windows (only for Windows). Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
Amazon Glacier Logo
Amazon Glacier
Amazon Glacier is a secure, durable, and extremely low-cost cloud storage service for data archiving and long-term backup.
ExpanDrive Logo
ExpanDrive
ExpanDrive acts just like a USB drive plugged into your computer. Open, edit, and save files to remote computers from within your favorite programs???even when they are on a server half a world away.
DataCore SANsymphony Logo
DataCore SANsymphony
SANsymphony-V solves the “Big Problem” standing in the way of your virtualization projects.
WordtoPDF Converter Logo
WordtoPDF Converter
WordtoPDF Converter for Win creates “Image-like” PDF documents and converts MS Word files to pictures.
UltraCompare Logo
UltraCompare
UltraCompare is a file and folder compare / merge / sync application, with support for Word Docs, PDFs, Excel files, FTP/remote, and more. It includes many features for developers and coders including difference reports, version control integration, compare sessions, and a whole lot more.
Azure Storage Explorer Logo
Azure Storage Explorer
Azure Storage Explorer Preview is a standalone app that allows you to easily work with Azure Storage data - from any platform, anywhere. It creates and manages blobs, tables, queues, generate SAS keys, and more.
Red Hat Gluster Server (formerly Storage Server) Logo
Red Hat Gluster Server (formerly Storage Server)
Red Hat's open software solution for scale-out network-attached storage lets you manage exponential data growth at a fraction of the cost of other storage solutions.

Learning about ETERNUS?

* We monitor all ETERNUS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.