Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

eTHOMAS

3.8
(2 reviews)

eTHOMAS (Total Health Office Management Automation System) is a premiere healthcare management and billing software product. It makes office efficiency, accuracy, and patient information and confidentiality (HIPAA) a working and integrated function of your office.

Work for eTHOMAS?

Learning about eTHOMAS?

eTHOMAS Reviews

Showing 2 eTHOMAS reviews
eTHOMAS review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Ease of use across multiple locations"

What do you like best?

Easy scheduling and billing software that allows me to access info across different locations and user profiles

What do you dislike?

Unable to automatically pull data (last episode onset date) to print out on route slips without manually entering the onset date into a text box. The patient ledger is also quite difficult to understand and the page is unable to be enlarged on the computer screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for small medical clinics across multiple locations.

I am able to access the daily activities reports of my staff at all locations to help solve billing errors, and I am able to toggle between schedules to oversee each doctors schedule

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about eTHOMAS
eTHOMAS review by Demetria R.
Demetria R.

"Great software "

What do you like best?

Great software to help my company, very reliable.

What do you dislike?

So far we haven't found anything that hinders our system.

It's help the speed of our business.

What Practice Management solution do you use?

Learning about eTHOMAS?

* We monitor all eTHOMAS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.