Etools

Etools provides powerful outbound prospecting and email outreach tools for finding the best domain or company email addresses in seconds.

Work for Etools?
Relpro 2x

Learning about Etools?

Etools Reviews

Ask Etools a Question
Showing 11 Etools reviews
Etools review by Consultant

Easy To Use

What do you like best?

This navigation is definitely by far the easiest to use, and I have no problem finding a way to simple tap in what I am looking for as far as searching for email addresses. I believe this tool is very easy to use, and very useful to any business that needs a quick tool to find email addresses that match their agenda! I think this tool works great for those who need more sources or cliental base that expands and promotes the role of their business! I recommend Etools to anyone who is looking to reach out and get their business out there and meet their goals!

What do you dislike?

Generally I did not find anything that I did not like, I think the program is very efficient and therefore I did not find any flaws.

I have realized that I can expand my business and I am able to reach out more and not have to google or go onto linked in or facebook to look up sources of email. I can just punch in what I am looking for on Etools and it is there!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Etools
Etools review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Flawless with constant upgrades

What do you like best?

I liked how E-tools always releases new updates that fits exactly our User's needs, we are constantly surprised by useful upgrades and guidance by the e-tools team, that allows us to reach our audience much quicker than before.

What do you dislike?

The main menu design and a few visual bugs for certain browsers

Recommendations to others considering the product

From our experience, it is cheaper to use e-tools as the only source of audience than all other resources combined.

Our sales team is constantly searching for leads and we have used a very large set of tools to achieve our reach. once we started with e-tools, we realized that they have already grouped up all these tools together, and built new logic from them to serve as our main source of Leads for our performance advertising company.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Etools review by Administrator

Talking to a ghost

What do you like best?

Software appears fine and we didn't have any issue with it.

What do you dislike?

The wrong email addressed was used to create the account. It is not possible to change it our self; we have to contact them to proceed with the change. The only contact information on the website is a ch@t that remained unanswered for days and still is, and an unusable email address. I even tried to email them from various domains, with our without attachment. It simply appears that this email doesn't exist. We can't remove our credit card information from their website and we can't reach anybody. After numerous and various attempts to fix this situation, our only recourse is to report them as fraud

Recommendations to others considering the product

don't buy because it's a trap

None so far

Etools review by <span>Roy S.</span>
Roy S.

Gets the job done

What do you like best?

This is my favourite yet for finding the right lead. Simple but most powerful. I also like their social responsibility agenda.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see this product expanding to more verticals

Reaching out for new clients/business/professional leads.

Etools review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great SAAS product for marketers

What do you like best?

Its simple yet very powerful to find contacts in the media advertising sector

What do you dislike?

The design needs to improve a bit but its quite good already

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for prospecting and finding contacts from ad networks and linkedin

I am getting much more contacts than before

Etools review by <span>Rami B.</span>
Rami B.

Infinite support

What do you like best?

The customer support is beyond my imagination.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the option of automatic emails sent to me based on my search history.

I have found the bulk domains very useful and effective! Super!

Learning about Etools?

* We monitor all Etools reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.