Euromonitor International Passport

3.3

Passport is a global market research database providing statistics, analysis, reports, surveys and breaking news on industries, countries and consumers worldwide.

Work for Euromonitor International Passport?

Learning about Euromonitor International Passport?

Euromonitor International Passport Reviews

Ask Euromonitor International Passport a Question
Showing 3 Euromonitor International Passport reviews
Euromonitor International Passport review by Analyst/Journalist in Sports
Analyst/Journalist in Sports

"Best Data Available "

What do you like best?

Euromonitor (Passport) is a phenomenal website for finding information pertaining to market sizes, company shares, brand shares, and distribution for different industries. The search engine on the website is also really well designed. They have a search tree that makes finding specific information a breeze. You can make searches as broad or as specific as you want. You can search information on an entire industry or specific parts of that industry.

What do you dislike?

I dislike their company data export. I like that you can search their website for specific companies, but I don't like that the data export can take awhile and that it can be confusing. It's not as simple as pulling company information from Mintel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a website to gather information on specific industries relating to market sizes, company shares, brand shares, and/or distribution, then Euromontior (Passport) would be perfect for you

I work in the business intelligence department for my company and we are constantly getting requests from other departments in our company. These requests are often for data on specific industries that we have products in. It helps those departments to have this data because then they have a better understanding of the market segment that they're in. This leads to better decisions for our business which is a huge benefit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Euromonitor International Passport
Euromonitor International Passport review by Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.

"Product Launch"

What do you like best?

We can find market volume and brand share globally, which we can’t find in Nielsen... Also it shows the data for premium brands.

What do you dislike?

The values aren’t exact scanning data. It doesn’t match exactly to our consumption dollars because it’s a very obscure way that they obtain the Euromonitor data. I’m not sure if I trust the values 100% but it works for directional changes.

What Management Consulting solution do you use?

Euromonitor International Passport review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"Good insights, limited scope"

What do you like best?

Clean layout and easy to search for whatever you specifically want to find

What do you dislike?

Limited scope of what industries it covers, and it doesn't have much insight into some of the smaller players within industries.

Learning about Euromonitor International Passport?

* We monitor all Euromonitor International Passport reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.